Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram (85714 Views)

I Mistakenly Stabbed My Girlfriend To Death, Socialite Killaboigram Confesses. / Moments After Boyfriend’s Confession, Insider Reveals Deceased Influencer, Austa / White Girl Stabs Her Millionaire Nigerian Boyfriend To Death In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Benwallt(m): 3:22am On Jul 18, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I pity any sane human being thinking of basing in lagos grin grin grin

Tuface, teckno, Olamide, Don jazzy, cubana, psqure, etc live and made it in Lagos. When you risk your life is gives devil the needed joy.

Lagos don't kill, ppl get killed by the choice they make.

The kind of audacious stupidity manifested by most utterances or comments here would just make one talk even when one has chosen not to.

Boyfriend killed girlfriend in his house and all that matters is your obsession of Lagos. Or sanwo, CP or IG should have been there to tackle the killer.

3 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by cococandy(f): 3:53am On Jul 18, 2023
kokorokoman:
lol, were do you think he should leave her body, In my house or your house?
Never heard of concealing evidence?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Aw6793: 4:22am On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

if the girl was your sister or daughter will you accept any appeasement?
if my sister is and olosho and useless enough to be going after ritualist and yahoo boys , I will.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kingjbase: 4:23am On Jul 18, 2023
STRI1:
Jesus is a blood sucker.
are you okay
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by bandOFhorses: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Denzel said to me a few hours ago ... "Be careful, at your highest moment, that's when the devil comes for you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Starz825(m): 4:59am On Jul 18, 2023
you no hear him name....killerboi...
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ewedegubbler: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2023
this self centered dwarfish mofo... so e don finally red for him.

abeg make u refund all your followers that paid 100k each to join that useless watsapp group of yours before turning your selfish self in...

anumpama
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Traplord09: 5:08am On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

??¿?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Rolings: 5:24am On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:

If you were the girls parents will killing him also bring back your child?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Japa007:
I always have this nauseating feeling anytime someone mentions 'lagos'. grin , A very terrible slum, you can lose ur life at any minute..

I agree with you.

Aba is better

Especially that prime piece of real estate after Alaoji as you head towards PH, where refuse has covered one lane of a Federal Highway.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by justking(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Please let us accept the way of God, which says love your neighbour as you have loved yourself. If we adhere to this, trust me there would be less violence and deaths
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by flokii: 6:03am On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:
what it sounds like is that some of you use threads like this to vent frustrations about not getting the Type of women you want

So it appears but sadly not the case, getting girl(s) ain't the issue but the pain of seeing grown up girls behave in the manner they do makes one deeply concerned.. I mean after so many years of labour by their parents hoping they will become great and take care of them when they come of age only for the girl to fall into the hands of a ritualist and be killed.

Most of those so called yahoo boys aren't half as intelligent or cute as hardworking legit guys.. but trust ladies to always consider the pocket and "enjoyment" over personality.. most ladies won't mind dating monkeys if and when money starts growing on trees. A very wrong mindset honestly.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by flokii: 6:10am On Jul 18, 2023
cococandy:
You think they deserve to die because they don’t want to date you?

Noone deserves to die coco.. ladies too should start dating right and leave blood suckers alone.
Hardly will you see guys looking for rich women to date.. we mostly struggle for everything we need and still factor in needs of loyal girlfriends in our struggle.

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by spiceadole: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

She hear name, but milli no allow am reason, obviously 'renewal went wrong'.. na ritual e do wey claim say him win BET

Many of these so called punters for twitter,their hands no clean.

One day,we go know wetin dey give Ekitipikin that money he is flaunting.
It's definitely not betting
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by jclassiq(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2023
dealslip:
All this one is just story, he should turn himself in.
Girls for heaven sake have dignity. Boys for God's sake take care of your demons before you engage anyone intimately.

These kind of issues started from having no self respect by women and having no emotional attachment by men. Have money at all cost, women will follow you mentality is a trap and the lies of Satan. It makes you objectify everyone and will loose every emotional ability. As for women, I cant suffer and I must live the life makes you an object as every possible red flag is dropped to the point of sleeping with demon possesed men. Please let us accept the way of God, which says love your neighbour as you have loved yourself. If we adhere to this, trust me there would be less violence and deaths
After all this you would still follow yahoo boys. Be capping tra&h
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2023
We are in deep trouble, most of them are from dysfunctional home.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by ppogba: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2023
jimb:
im account manager go don dey smile now

So, it is that easy for his account manager to just dip hands into his funds like that?

The level of illiteracy on this forum is alarming.

Or perhaps, they should do something to weed out the kids.

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2023
With the body parts missing, the young dude may be innocent, maybe a deal went wrong then some form of setup. Who kills someone for a ritual and then leaves evidence behind?
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by ppogba: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
With the body parts missing, the young dude may be innocent, maybe a deal went wrong then some form of setup. Who kills someone for a ritual and then leaves evidence behind?

If evidences are not left behind, nobody would have been convicted of ritual or murder by now in Nigeria.

Body parts are missing and the young dude may be innocent? Wonderful
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2023
ppogba:

If evidence are not left behind, nobody would have been convicted of ritual or murder by now in Nigeria.

Body parts are missing and the young dude may be innocent. Wonderful

How will a ritualist kill someone and leave evidence where it can be traced to him easily? I may be wrong though but I am considering the angle that the guy may have a mess with someone who decided to put him away.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by ppogba: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2023
sirjamesjnr:
How will a ritualist kill someone and leave evidence where it can be traced to him easily? I may be wrong though but I am considering the angle that the guy may have a mess with someone who decided to put him away.

Ritualists do not leave evidences intentionally. Investigation, self confessions etc reveal evidences.

Try and delete that argument that the guy has a beef with someone who is trying to put him away. It sounds somehow on a public forum and in this particular case.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Jul 18, 2023
Becareful of the stupid names u call urself
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by BreconHills(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2023
V
Japa007:

Adopt a curious investigative attitude to life otherwise you will look back at the end of your life and wonder where it all went.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 18, 2023
adabaraabdul:

some witnesses are saying the body of the girl was found mutilated. Suspicions of Rituals.
Why not wait for Police reports and not blogger report .. people would always say rubbish once they see you successful and don't know the source of your wealth ...

1 Like

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by tishbite42: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2023
Japa007:

Me wey come Lag last year, I dey plan to run back to Asaba
Normal human beings no reach 5k for Lagos
Kai
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by oluwaseyi0: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

If the guy is killed

The girl won't still come back to life
He should settle the girl family with 100m

Meanwhile, the girl is a cheap Ashawo

She deserves to die

But the murderer doesn't deserve to die?
Yahoo boys that won't mind using even their own mothers or brothers

Your sexism stink to high heaven

There are so many good girls out there but this boys will be running after bleeching big yansh big breast girls
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Kevineleven(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2023
emmancipated:
Another one bites the dust
Wahala grin, na person sisterr o, I know it's hard to feel other people's pain, but just imagine that she was your sister.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by BusinessPlan22: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2023
2special:
RIP to the girl, oga you won 300millon from sportybet, why not drop sure odds before you turn yourself up.

At this point he has nothing to lie about. I have won 1m in a month rollover on sportybet this year, but I have quit betting,never to return
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Tunde835(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2023
9jaRealist:

He probably could just kill the gateman instead…
QUIT BLAMING THE VICTIM. She’s not the reason for his homicidal mind!
>
The reason she was with him was because he was rich. It was greediness on both she and her mothers were part. Also how are you sure he would have killed the gate man do you live with him.
Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2023
flokii:
I won't type RIP cos she won't rest well.. you see all these females with their one kind brain ehnn.
Who wants to tell me the girl isn't aware that the boy is into rituals for money? She was hoping to flex, now they have taken her body parts to go and do momey for other useless girls like her to flex.. awon olopolo eja.

They will see hardworking guys struggling to become somebody in life and be broke shaming them while they run after blood sucking demons all for money. See how they end.

So he is into rituals as you claim so he has a right to kill her too?
Osinachi was feeding her husband he killed her. There are reports of women not dating yahoo boys they still end up dead. Instead of you to understand that many men are not good people you must blame the victim.
You men are horrible. Yahoo boy or not no idiot should be killing anybody.
Keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2023
MirrorD:
Why do yahoo boy like covering up with sportybet and crypto?
This guy is a yahoo boy and he probably used the girl but thr juju no work.

I don't pity any girl dating a yahoo boy.
Keep quiet.
Admonish your men to stop doing yahoo and stop being a danger to women.
Some women don't date yahoo boys but still end up dead.
Gender-based violence are not yahoo based violence stop giving excuses nobody should be killed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.