Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK (41118 Views)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Codes151(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
i dont like people like George... u people just talk and write... are Nigerians the only ones in the UK? wetin dey worry una... shut up and face weting carry u go there... writer my ass.. hediot
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Jerkbaba: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Na only mumu dey find love for this era! Make money and enjoy your life! That's the moto.
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
wink
Goalnaldo:
I'm 31 and we are exactly the same lol. Just recently I found a 23 year old that said she loves me. I think I'm falling in love for the first time in my life ❤️. You still have age by your side. Don't give up yet.
Thank you for your response. Most guys here in NL are either unintelligent or intimidated by someone of higher IQ.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mayeldah:

Just smile at someone today and be friendly... and love will locate you. We can be friends if you are open minded.
SURE!

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Reelmii:
u need help....u are not created to be alone
What makes you think I need help?
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by potland: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chiffy:
Oga fuel is now N617, but you still want to discourage us. Thunder fire love. I must japa and I don't need love to marry. I go marry anybody and when we have kids we will love our kids and that will sustain the marriage. Se fini.
who you dey fùck now
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Team foreign women ain't gonna like this one.
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Menclothing: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Educative
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by pansophist(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I'm 31 and we are exactly the same lol. Just recently I found a 23 year old that said she loves me. I think I'm falling in love for the first time in my life ❤️. You still have age by your side. Don't give up yet.

Make sure you look well well say she no de do hookups. You are not looking for a woman that wants marriage, you are looking for a wife.

I have met a few girls like that. They will tell you they love you, and pretend like hell, but their side job is prostitution. And they are greedy as fork. You can never eat their one naira.

Train yourself to be able to smell infidelity in women. Unfortunately, this skill takes a lot of experience.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Kevineleven(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Deleted
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Kevineleven(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
This one is for the ladies in uk and Nigeria making money, just like there is scarcity of love in uk, there is scarcity of money in Nigeria.
So i suggest you come down to Nigeria and buy yourself some love, gone are the days when you hear things like money can't buy love.
Love is for sale in Nigeria, they will not admit it but it is true grin

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by bdon123(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
uche87:
Virtually every week, a Nigerian abroad comes out on social media to lament the scarcity of partners for meaningful romantic relationships. In recent times, we have had a more frequent outcry from women. Not just average women but beautiful and classy ones. What do you think is the problem? Are the men going extinct? Let's dive into this topic from a UK experience.

Have you ever felt lonely despite being in a very crowded space? It is a weird feeling. Everybody wants to help and at the same time, nobody wants to help. This is what dating in the United Kingdom seems like.

Here are some reasons why it might be challenging finding a partner abroad:

(1) Culture shock:

The United Kingdom is a multicultural society. You get to meet Indians, Africans, Chinese, Pakistanis, Europeans, and generally people from different works of life. Their belief systems, behaviours, and different approach to issues are different. People naturally avoid what they find strange and this could affect romantic relationships.

(2) Ethnic Division

In most cities in the UK, people don't mix especially outside work. The people have doctorate degrees in 'minding their businesses'. The Chinese roll with the Chinese, Indians to Indians and Nigerians roll with their own. People just feel more comfortable with their own.

(3) Too fast, too busy:

Life in the UK is just too busy and fast especially if you are a fresh immigrant. You might have to deal with the rigours of work and school as they run concurrently. These two engagements might make a whole year look like 6 months. Oftentimes, romantic relationships take a secondary position. Some people would pick shifts over romantic dates because that is what pays the bills.

(4) Historical concerns:

Before the tier 4 visas became popular, most Africans saw the locals as keys to their stay in the country. Relationships have always been a means to an end in the UK. A selfish end so to speak. The nefarious activities of internet fraudsters have always complicated interracial relationships. For this reason, most tier 4 visa holders or citizens are wary of new entrants.

A lady who holds a British passport or Tier 2 visa might doubt the love interest of a suitor holding a tourist or student visa. There is widespread distrust in the country and nobody wants to be used as a ladder to step up. Consequently, some potential good men slip under the radar.

(5) Stereotype:

Nigerians don't have the best reputation in the UK. This is related to the previous point made. This has led to hasty generalisation and unwarranted assumptions. On dating sites/apps, some people will not talk to you because you are a Nigerian. This might be due to an adverse experience or an ordeal told by a friend, or family member about their experience with a Nigerian.

(6) Ego:

The UK has so many successful women. Most of them become big-headed as career success and financial breakthroughs come. They tend to desire men in or above their social/economic class. But African men in their supposed class fear women like them because of issues around control. Men don't want to travel on a ship with two captains. Before you know it, one woman is still single at 40 despite her beauty and achievements.

(7) Small population of Nigerians:

Despite the Japa Syndrome, Nigerians are in the minority in the UK. Out of a population of over 67 million people, Nigerians account for just 0.5% which is 271,390 in England and Wales. Most Nigerians come to the UK married. These two factors limit the available options on who to date. Even if you want to consider someone outside your ethnic background, they might not be interested in you.

(cool Racism

Due to the sensitivity of this topic, I will not dwell too much on it. It has been criminalized, but it is still what it is. Coloured people are not really in demand except for people who just want to briefly explore. Call that jungle fever!

(9) Lack of intentional efforts:

In the UK, you have to consciously work towards getting married. Attend social gatherings, meet people, shoot your shots, join dating apps, join churches, approach people for relationship referrals, and never give up when you hear a 'no'. You might just be lucky the next time you try.

(10) Marriage isn't a big deal:

People in the UK are not so big on marriage compared to their counterparts in Africa. I have a colleague who has been engaged for years; nothing is happening and nobody is under pressure. In Nigeria, people will ask questions like "Are you Froddo in the 'Lord of the Rings'?"
Generally, people just live together as partners for years and have kids together without being married. An African might frown at this on cultural and religious grounds.

(10a) Accent:

Relationships start with active and good communication. In the UK, some accents are just too complicated to understand. This makes verbal communication stressful. Most people become easily uninterested in those that don't speak like them.

(10b) Indiscriminate sex:

Due to loneliness and cold weather, most people just want to have fun with no strings attached. They want to experience that crazy feeling of intimacy for the moment. Since society doesn't attach importance to 'body counts', people jump on as many beds as possible. This is paramount amongst single parents. Single mothers just want to drink alcohol on Friday nights and have sex without entanglements. They tend to enjoy their sexual freedom and conclude that serious relationships might take that away. If care isn't taken, a woman might wake up to realize that she has had more sexual partners than a full-time prostitute at the end of the year. Sex is easy, love is hard.

These are some of the reasons I have been able to come up with. I'm pretty sure they could be extended.

Conclusion

It is possible to find love in the UK, although it is tricky. The key is being very intentional about the love search. From my personal research and experience, I believe the most effective way is through referrals. When you meet nice people, tell them to introduce you to their like-minded single friends or family members. Make your intentions clear. This is equivalent to getting references for a job application. Additionally, expand your social circles, and join African churches with huge members. Some pastors take it upon themselves to matchmake people and it works. Dating apps might not be the most ideal place to seek a meaningful relationship, but we never say never.

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from England.
Point no9 can get u arrested for stalking.if a girl says no in uk dont put pressure or she might report u to police.Dont go blocking her on d road if u dnt wanna get deported.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by saintruky(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Meerahbel:
I’m 21 and have never found love. Let alone relationships or dates.

You have to feel good about yourself in order to get out there and meet people, and I’ve never felt good about myself, so I’ve just stayed at home.

I’ve no idea if anyone else could ever love me. And I’m not even sure if I’m capable of loving others. Without practice, it’s hard to tell.

I do know that I’ve never liked another person so much that I wanted to be with them all the time. They may exist somewhere, but people usually see me as unattractive and treat me like shit, so it’s hard to develop any significant feelings for them.

It seems even most unlovable people find someone eventually, even if they never leave their houses. Love and relationships apparently just “appear” out of the blue for almost everyone on Earth. And those who remain on their own are so few and far between that you’ll probably never meet one of them in your life. So they may as well not exist to you. Well, to me.

I don’t know. I haven’t had a friend in over 7 years, so it’s really hard to feel as if it’s even possible to be accepted by others. And the only time I feel a little bit better is when I pretend that love doesn’t exist, and other people only live for their jobs.

Let's get on trial mode
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Meerahbel: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy
saintruky:

Let's get on trial mode
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by maasoap(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
wittywriter:
I wonder why people look for love in others...why not start with Self-Love...others will fully reciprocate then go ahead and make your best choice from the lots that will be available from your self love actions.

Some people can type nonsense
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by saintruky(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Meerahbel:
cheesy

I'm being real
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by HaneefahRN(f): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
ednut1:
you are a guy na. Na ladies i dey talk about o

And the lady he found in UK no be hermaphrodite na. Love is not easy to find for both gender. Men that will even post in groups seeking spouse. Sex isn't easy to get as well if you want to avoid trouble and traps.
Best to have a stable relationship from home before japa if one desires marriage if possible. If not possible well no one knows where they will meet their future spouse
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by maasoap(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kaybaba5:
Travelling abroad is for money and business not love finding
Opanka44:
Who needs love these days? Especially abroad. Are u there to make money by working? Even if u are schooling, u still have to work. You can't leave Nigeria abroad and fold ur arm doing nothing.
Na money be the Koko abeg. No money, no honey as it takes finance to sponsor Romance

At a point in one's life, finding love become a priority. A whole life of a human being shouldn't be reduced to chasing money up and down. Nigerians and money mentality!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by shegzhkn: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
OdogwuEkeke:
It’s when some of these ladies reach here they would then appreciate Nigerian men more.

All those free outing ends at Muritala Mohammed. Foreign men hardly date Nigerian ladies which is quite strange cos you’d think they’d be head over heels over you cos of the “glutes”.

One thing I’d like to add is that regardless, it’s easy to approach women here. You might not just have the time to do a lot of it. I went on multiple dates with a teacher in a school I do cleaning. (This can never happen in Nigeria)

Like OP said, Nigerians need to do better to have a good image, treat people well and don’t be too desperate. The Jamo girls I meet would say the Nigerian men here are the ones spreading STDs and just with them for papers.

They do like us to be honest but that stereotype lingers (fraud and papers). Met a Brit Nigerian girl we had a nice time but I didn’t want to date her and she was confused. Not everybody will chose papers over peace of mind. She was just too wild hence I aborted the mission to date her.

Personally, I am leaning towards the Jamaican girls. They have been the sweetest beings I have met in my life. They treat you nice and cook like goddesses. My advice is that don’t mess with their emotions because they just normally have a dead beat Dad, women are better off than men in Jamaica. Again, not all but most.

If you are a funny guy particularly in the Uk, you can have any girl you want. I’d say that again “ANY”

Nigerians, please be a good example wherever you are until you change citizenship abeg.

God bless Africa

The teacher is Caucasian ?
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by dollarlander: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
uche87:

Despite the Japa Syndrome, Nigerians are in the minority in the UK. Out of a population of over 67 million people, Nigerians account for just 0.5% which is 271,390 in England and Wales. Most Nigerians come to the UK married. These two factors limit the available options on who to date. Even if you want to consider someone outside your ethnic background, they might not be interested in you.

With due respect, I kind of disagree with this number, where is the statistics coming from?
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by achimendy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
uche87:
Virtually every week, a Nigerian abroad comes out on social media to lament the scarcity of partners for meaningful romantic relationships. In recent times, we have had a more frequent outcry from women. Not just average women but beautiful and classy ones. What do you think is the problem? Are the men going extinct? Let's dive into this topic from a UK experience.

Have you ever felt lonely despite being in a very crowded space? It is a weird feeling. Everybody wants to help and at the same time, nobody wants to help. This is what dating in the United Kingdom seems like.

Here are some reasons why it might be challenging finding a partner abroad:

(1) Culture shock:

The United Kingdom is a multicultural society. You get to meet Indians, Africans, Chinese, Pakistanis, Europeans, and generally people from different works of life. Their belief systems, behaviours, and different approach to issues are different. People naturally avoid what they find strange and this could affect romantic relationships.

(2) Ethnic Division

In most cities in the UK, people don't mix especially outside work. The people have doctorate degrees in 'minding their businesses'. The Chinese roll with the Chinese, Indians to Indians and Nigerians roll with their own. People just feel more comfortable with their own.

(3) Too fast, too busy:

Life in the UK is just too busy and fast especially if you are a fresh immigrant. You might have to deal with the rigours of work and school as they run concurrently. These two engagements might make a whole year look like 6 months. Oftentimes, romantic relationships take a secondary position. Some people would pick shifts over romantic dates because that is what pays the bills.

(4) Historical concerns:

Before the tier 4 visas became popular, most Africans saw the locals as keys to their stay in the country. Relationships have always been a means to an end in the UK. A selfish end so to speak. The nefarious activities of internet fraudsters have always complicated interracial relationships. For this reason, most tier 4 visa holders or citizens are wary of new entrants.

A lady who holds a British passport or Tier 2 visa might doubt the love interest of a suitor holding a tourist or student visa. There is widespread distrust in the country and nobody wants to be used as a ladder to step up. Consequently, some potential good men slip under the radar.

(5) Stereotype:

Nigerians don't have the best reputation in the UK. This is related to the previous point made. This has led to hasty generalisation and unwarranted assumptions. On dating sites/apps, some people will not talk to you because you are a Nigerian. This might be due to an adverse experience or an ordeal told by a friend, or family member about their experience with a Nigerian.

(6) Ego:

The UK has so many successful women. Most of them become big-headed as career success and financial breakthroughs come. They tend to desire men in or above their social/economic class. But African men in their supposed class fear women like them because of issues around control. Men don't want to travel on a ship with two captains. Before you know it, one woman is still single at 40 despite her beauty and achievements.

(cool Racism

Due to the sensitivity of this topic, I will not dwell too much on it. It has been criminalized, but it is still what it is. Coloured people are not really in demand except for people who just want to briefly explore. Call that jungle fever!

(9) Lack of intentional efforts:

In the UK, you have to consciously work towards getting married. Attend social gatherings, meet people, shoot your shots, join dating apps, join churches, approach people for relationship referrals, and never give up when you hear a 'no'. You might just be lucky the next time you try.

(10) Marriage isn't a big deal:

People in the UK are not so big on marriage compared to their counterparts in Africa. I have a colleague who has been engaged for years; nothing is happening and nobody is under pressure. In Nigeria, people will ask questions like "Are you Froddo in the 'Lord of the Rings'?"
Generally, people just live together as partners for years and have kids together without being married. An African might frown at this on cultural and religious grounds.

(10a) Accent:

Relationships start with active and good communication. In the UK, some accents are just too complicated to understand. This makes verbal communication stressful. Most people become easily uninterested in those that don't speak like them.

(10b) Indiscriminate sex:

Due to loneliness and cold weather, most people just want to have fun with no strings attached. They want to experience that crazy feeling of intimacy for the moment. Since society doesn't attach importance to 'body counts', people jump on as many beds as possible. This is paramount amongst single parents. Single mothers just want to drink alcohol on Friday nights and have sex without entanglements. They tend to enjoy their sexual freedom and conclude that serious relationships might take that away. If care isn't taken, a woman might wake up to realize that she has had more sexual partners than a full-time prostitute at the end of the year. Sex is easy, love is hard.

These are some of the reasons I have been able to come up with. I'm pretty sure they could be extended.

Conclusion

It is possible to find love in the UK, although it is tricky. The key is being very intentional about the love search. From my personal research and experience, I believe the most effective way is through referrals. When you meet nice people, tell them to introduce you to their like-minded single friends or family members. Make your intentions clear. This is equivalent to getting references for a job application. Additionally, expand your social circles, and join African churches with huge members. Some pastors take it upon themselves to matchmake people and it works. Dating apps might not be the most ideal place to seek a meaningful relationship, but we never say never.

Noted sir

Good write up 👍
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by adverttrading: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
It not true that you can't find love in UK. Every day people are getting married . It is also not true that people only move with their race. If anything , UK is a place where if you want to mix well, there are many opportunities. You meet people by sharing their interests. There are lots of parks , libraries and gyms where you can casually make friends. People can even become friends after working a shift together.

One of my Nigerian friends was a practicing Muslim, he does not drink alcohol. But he likes football and he will go to the local pub to watch live matches on the big screen. Guess what, before long the he had Irish and Welsh (much older) friends on his WhatsApp contacts. They eventually helped him to get a job after graduation.

I think it is even easier (and cheaper as a man ) to meet the opposite sex abroad . Without going too personal, this was my experience.
But If all you do is go to school, work and then attend the UK branch of the same Nigerian church you used to attend in Naija, don't feel bad if it seems as if you are not mixing well. But if you are the kind of person that likes being naturally friendly, you will have no problems integrating. You can just be at a train station and a lady will ask you for a lighter for her cigarette ... cool If you are prepared, that is how you start a conversation.

1 Like

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Chiffy: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
tishbite42:

You just said the bitter truth
95% of existing marriages are still intact because of the kids involved
It is nearly impossible to love one person for life in today's world

100%
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by porthouse7(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nasri100:
Humans continue to delude themselves with this sacrificial vs exploitation idea of love.

Love is between a mother/father to their wards.

Any other thing is a scam.
no love mother/father love b4 dem marry born wards?
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by OdogwuEkeke(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Black British

shegzhkn:

The teacher is Caucasian ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by tshtsh: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
The world has changed and continues to change. I have never heard about Nigerian men struggling to find love in Canada or UK. Its always the women. Men rather find one fault or the other amongst the different women that flock around them. It points to one things. Women may consider reviewing there expectations.

In the western world marriage is a bit transactional and nobody wants to be the loser in the transaction. In Nigeria men tend to work very hard to satisfy their women/partner financial needs while in the western world couples work together to build wealth for themselves and children.

It is very hard for a man to recover from marrying wrongly all over the world but it is worse abroad thus this trend is likely to continue and women are better off moving abroad with their partners & not a single women.

For me I made a lot of friends in secondary school and a lot more in university. But as I got older the number of friends I made reduced. My university friends (undergrad and grad school) are still the group of people I feel most comfortable around. This is because we all lived in similar neighborhoods and buildings, studied in the same environment partied together, went through winter together and got to know each other well over the years. I found that while working, friends in the workplace were competitors and were out there to chop each other thus I found more comfort in my older friends. I met my partner at a birthday party of our mutual friend. She also attended same university with us & we had mutual friends. We had some things in common. It would have been different if we were in naija but in the western world people hardly take chances
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Goalnaldo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
pansophist:

Make sure you look well well say she no de do hookups. You are not looking for a woman that wants marriage, you are looking for a wife.

I have met a few girls like that. They will tell you they love you, and pretend like hell, but their side job is prostitution. And they are greedy as fork. You can never eat their one naira.

Train yourself to be able to smell infidelity in women. Unfortunately, this skill takes a lot of experience.
Thank you boss for the advice.
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by janeedema(f): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is so sad!

What you are attracting is what you are thinking, please.

You are amazing and beautiful. You need to think all these about yourself. Please.

You were made in God's image, who wouldn't anyone love you? It's their loss.

You write so well.

Meerahbel:

You have to feel good about yourself in order to get out there and meet people, and I’ve never felt good about myself, so I’ve just stayed at home.

I’ve no idea if anyone else could ever love me. And I’m not even sure if I’m capable of loving others. Without practice, it’s hard to tell.

I do know that I’ve never liked another person so much that I wanted to be with them all the time. They may exist somewhere, but people usually see me as unattractive and treat me like shit, so it’s hard to develop any significant feelings for them.

It seems even most unlovable people find someone eventually, even if they never leave their houses. Love and relationships apparently just “appear” out of the blue for almost everyone on Earth. And those who remain on their own are so few and far between that you’ll probably never meet one of them in your life. So they may as well not exist to you. Well, to me.

I don’t know. I haven’t had a friend in over 7 years, so it’s really hard to feel as if it’s even possible to be accepted by others. And the only time I feel a little bit better is when I pretend that love doesn’t exist, and other people only live for their jobs.
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Divoc19(f): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
I want a decent guy. But no marriage
madone:
There is love in Africa. Quote or dm me to link up with nice decent Nigerian guys for marriage... please be responsible bf you contact me
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by blackboy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Story!! N.a. lie wey dem want us to believe. The game is going on as usual abroad as it was in Naija. Those shouting lonely no body n.a. scam o. Married are seeing new partners. Single are also. It is those just like in Naija who are no open to love or relationship. Always working and when not working sleeping because they have over worked. Don't be deceived. I am telling you from fact!! The huge number of blacks or nigerians have even made it easier not to be lovely. N.a. mind scammers who are forming saint or virgin or faithful
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Goldbw122(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Meerahbel:

You are taking about me wow...
Re: JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK by Goldbw122(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wizygreat12:
Love is hard why sex is cheap shocked

Love is like dollars and sex is like cent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.