Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (55427 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by 3seriez(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Dad's fault. Nobody else. Very careless man.
The fear, pain and agony the little boy went through in those last moments can only be imagined.
RIP young blood. A sad one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2023
U show us pikin dead body and u no fit show Dog own!...abi una still lock am for cage??

7 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Betterperson001(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2023
This is so sad.
The parents would live the rest of their lives blaming themselves for this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by wittywriter: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2023
So much for the best friendly animal to man...

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Caramia2020(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2023
They have to kill that dog.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2023
Where's the dead body of the dog pls...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by richiemcgold: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2023
A starving dog I guess

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Tunde835(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:
Aww that's so sad and sending my condolences to the family of the boy.

I sincerely suggest they take the Dog to a veterinary therapist for evaluation and given necessary treatment so incidents like this isn't repeated. So sad
The dog has to be killed slowly

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by MrColdsweat: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Animal na animal. No amount of domestication can change that.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Fr33born(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!!!

This is not a dog handwork, this crime was committed by a man. Why is Nigerian men this heartless
Useless attention seeker. You have been noticed.
You can now go and dance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Offpoint1: 11:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Idiotic humans being keeping animals as pet....

Whatever act base on instinct instead of logic, shouldn't be near a human.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Tunde835(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Sensitivity:
I hate dogs❗❗❗
Me too

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Essien45: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2023
It's quite unfortunate!
I strongly believe the dog was starving.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Tunde835(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
U show us pikin dead body and u no fit show Dog own!...abi una still lock am for cage??
The dog's life is more valuable than a human's life
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by coputa(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2023
Insidekash:
This is bad
Pets are not meant to be kept in Africa, but we always wanted to do anything gotten from the western world.

The white keep pet for company, especially the lonely ones,like spinster's, bachelors, couples without kid's etc.

In Africa, your so called pets may be hypnotized to work against you,to destroy you,to spy on you,to poison you or kill you outrightly.

7 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Exmilitant(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2023
When you dey give dog weed and combined to dey ferocious wetin you expect? undecided
RIP to the young lad. Man's best friend has betrayed.....
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Offpoint1: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

I sincerely suggest they take the Dog to a veterinary therapist for evaluation and given necessary treatment so incidents like this isn't repeated. So sad
Kill de fxcka... what nonsense vet...

6 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Jennyclay(f): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Fr33born:

Useless attention seeker. You have been noticed.
You can now go and dance
don’t let me abuse you this morning. You better be warned!!

Nonsense men everywhere!!!
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by nnamdiosu(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

Story. The dog will , must, shall be put down. No evaluation needed. The incident won't be repeated surely.

Any animal that tastes human blood doesn't stop wanting more st that point

8 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by tete7000(m): 11:50am On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!!!

This is not a dog’s handwork, this crime was committed by a man which is the boy’s father, probably for ritual purpose sad

Why is Nigerian men this heartless The father of the this child should be investigated thoroughly.

Nonsense men!!!

You definitely need psychiatric evaluation, and I meant every word I typed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

So you mean after evaluation and necessary treatment it'll come back to the house... Hmmm

If you can kill it your neighbors will help you kill it

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Maryam1234(f): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2023
This is horrible plus carrying the dead like that for photo is dehumanizing cry

Rest well kid.I have no words for the dog owners SMH.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by zoghys: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2023
I hate dog with passion and am not apologetic about it. The day my daughter suggested I got a dog has birthday one thing one thing, kan see cover slap. RIP to the handsome young lad

4 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by robosky02(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Ohhh my God....

And see how he carried the child

No value or respect
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by dikings(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2023
Send the damn dog an exile to
Calabar...
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Maryam1234(f): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Emperormartin:

So you mean after evaluation and necessary treatment it'll come back to the house... Hmmm

If you can kill it your neighbors will help you kill it

Exactly, some advice here are sickening.

How awful to continue keeping the killer of my Son and feeding him, that's joke taken too far.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Globalhustler(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Damn. Don't keep dangerous dogs at home freely
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2023
Some of you Nigerians keep pets that are outside your ability or capacity to tame.

Some even keep dogs as pets which have been banned in several nations due to the innate ferocity of the animals.

I feel so sad for the trauma that innocent kid had to go through before dying!

The man is kinda lucky... If the dog had attacked and killed the child of a neighbor, it would have been worse for him and his family!

7 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Fr33born(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
don’t let me abuse you this morning. You better be warned!!

Nonsense men everywhere!!!

What else are you good at? Please do what you are known for. Don't hold yourself back and like I said, you have been noticed.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Lama70(m): 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!!!

This is not a dog’s handwork, this crime was committed by a man which is the boy’s father, probably for ritual purpose sad

Why is Nigerian men this heartless The father of the this child should be investigated thoroughly.

Nonsense men!!!

Sorry o... sister.
You are a typical example of what Fela called opposite people.

I understand. May the almighty God himself take control.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by sonofElElyon: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
Ever8090:
which treatment, dog that should be killed and thrown away..

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State / 330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.