Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (55426 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:
Aww that's so sad and sending my condolences to the family of the boy.

I sincerely suggest they take the Dog to a veterinary therapist for evaluation and given necessary treatment so incidents like this isn't repeated. So sad
you must be joking. Kill the modafokn beast

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by dalass(f): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Essenza01:
Why carry the dead child like its an animal that was slaughtered.. even while keeping a carton by the side for what exactly?.. disgusting.

Exactly 💯
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Lexxxyy: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
I don't understand why you will have a dog when you know you have kids, those oyinbo wey dey do am, their dogs are well trained
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by charlesdinho(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
I HATE DOGS. NEVER GONNA KEEP ONE

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
And Na carton you hold to take go throw way am. The owner should be killed straight up, his karma Na the dog and not to fall on this innocent boy
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Akharmony: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
See as the man hold thr chil like dog. . What breed of Dog is it abg
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ladychioma: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is really sad to hear
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by rollywise(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

I sincerely suggest they take the Dog to a veterinary therapist for evaluation and given necessary treatment so incidents like this isn't repeated. So sad

To the therapist or to the grave? I no understand🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy[/color]on colos[color=#770077]
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!!!

This is not a dog’s handwork, this crime was committed by a man which I’m sure is the boy’s father, probably for ritual purpose sad

Why is Nigerian men this heartless The father of the this child should be investigated thoroughly.

Nonsense men!!!
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
[/color]can they overpower Tyson fury[color=#770077]
Dshocker:
Having a higher breed of dog, like the Dobermann, Rottweiler, or a Pitbull, and you refused to feed them at the stipulated time means you are putting your life and those around you at risk.

And those 3 dogs i listed above can overpower any man, you are no match for their strength.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Josephkabila12: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
U say nah dog 🐶 be ur problem........no wahala nah
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by odutolu1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Is the dog dead now or still alive?
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by gaspology(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
When I say the best dog breed is "eke uke" mongrel, some would call me timid. You see all these rottweilers, dobermans, bull mastiffs. and, especially, PIT BULLS their wild instincts peak at 4years. Even billy goats gets stubborn and aggressive at 4years , not to talk of...
R I P to the unfortunate kid
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

What an ironic terrible and wicked suggestion. angry
Tueh! Spits
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Timoleon(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
True, they are rare but too costly that your y wish it never happened. Just imagine what that kid went through
grandstar:

The problem really is that incidents like these are so rare that it makes news when it happens.

Anyway you look at it, this is sad. The poor man should quickly go bury his son.

The dog should be put to sleep.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Must be a Pitbull or Rottweiler. My condolences to the family
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by prophetfire: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

You take colo something? Dog killed someone and you are saying it should be mentally evaluated and treated?
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ekhai(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!!!

This is not a dog’s handwork, this crime was committed by a man which I’m sure is the boy’s father, probably for ritual purpose sad

Why is Nigerian men this heartless The father of the this child should be investigated thoroughly.

Nonsense men!!!
YOU MADE SO MUCH SENSE. I SUPPORT THE UDEA OF INVESTIGATING HIS FATHER. IT A LION AND OTHER BIG CATS CAN BEHAVE LIKE THIS. DOGS BITES AND LEAVE THE VICTIM.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by djkirkoo2(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

dog wey dem go kee chop na en dem wan carry go which yeye vetenary?
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by harmargedon: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Been thinking of getting a dog, but with this, forget it.

Unless probably this harmless-looking breed... cheesy
poor training by owner.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by tofolo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Timoleon:
Naaa. The dog is to be euthanized. It has tasted human blood. It has to die.
euthanized? That dog should be eaten. Euthanize is a good way of putting it to sleep.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

So you mean after taking a precious life, the dog should be sent to a veterinary for treatment, while the father, buries his son? No na, the dog must be put down asap so that it won't happen again.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by kelmicheal: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
You sure say no be hyna they carry put for house a domestic dog Can not do such to the own
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Obascoetubi: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dshocker:
Having a higher breed of dog, like the Dobermann, Rottweiler, or a Pitbull, and you refused to feed them at the stipulated time means you are putting your life and those around you at risk.

And those 3 dogs i listed above can overpower any man, you are no match for their strength.
How come those killed by dogs can't fight back?
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by chris51(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
The best thing is to kill the dog.
Was no one at home to hear the cry of the child? A four year old is definitely too young to be left unattended. Very sad indeed.
I feel the pain of the parents and may the soul of the boy rest in peace.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by chris51(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
chris51:
The best thing is to kill the dog.
Was no one at home to hear the cry of the child? A four year old is definitely too young to be left unattended. Very sad indeed.
I feel the pain of the parents and may the soul of the boy rest in peace.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by GanagiBitrus: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
harmargedon:
poor training by owner.
If poor training will put me at a risk of losing my dear son, then I'd rather not keep a dog.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Funflipper: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

Which veterinary? That dog needs to be put down immediately.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Funflipper: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
kelmicheal:
You sure say no be hyna they carry put for house a domestic dog Can not do such to the own

It might be a pitbull breed.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Sablexxxtoons: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Most likely a pitbull or pitbull related breed.. but may be also some mastiff type.. highly unlikely to be a Boerboel
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
E no go pass pitbull
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by PAQ(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Why carry your dead son like a slaughtered animal?! Even if he is bathed in blood? The man dey fear say him pikin blood go stain am or what?

I strongly want to believe that man is not his father, but why carry my son like an animal? Couldnt he be wrapped in a cloth and carried properly for christ sake!

Abi na only me this thing dey worry? RIP young one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State / 330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.