Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) (55422 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 4-year-old Indian Girl Killed In Leopard Attack (Picture) / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Bananapill: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

And why is he carrying the little boy like that

Show some respect 🙏

He is a stupid father of the innocent boy.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Enculer2: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2023
Most people who have vivious dogs are evil themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Amayabor1: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2023
These idiots will never learn. They will keep a large dog that's almost the size of a lion in the house and also keep kids in that same house. Kids and large predatory animals will be sharing the same living space. Maybe these dimwits do not know that dogs are from wolves. They still have the instinct of a wolf, no matter how domesticated they are.

Una go just dey expose una selves and children to harm.

6 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:
Aww that's so sad and sending my condolences to the family of the boy.

I sincerely suggest they take the Dog to a veterinary therapist for evaluation and given necessary treatment so incidents like this isn't repeated. So sad

I don't know if you read the story well that the dog killed a human being and not a chicken.....

Anyway, I do have 2 x 4 or pegs at my car's boot with a nice Monday hammer....let me not tell you what they can do for me anyway...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by tabaralph: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2023
TMSMedia:
A 4-year-old boy has died after being attacked by his father's dog in Etche local Government Area of Rivers State, IGBERETV reports.

Rivers journalist, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Monday, July 17, 2023, said the incident happened at Chokota in Igbo-Etche town.

Datuwo People shared photo on Facebook with the caption;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02zesYZ9E6ZWJLNheqHEmKkyKWcPtBL9q5qUhGq9T8nQb6NCA5kTumhkQ36W1Mhsxrl&id=100000472592186&mibextid=Nif5oz

https://igberetvnews.com/1448576/dog-mauls-owners-4-year-old-son-death-rivers-graphic-photo/

And the useless man is still holding the poor dead child for camera as if he won an award… Ogao o

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by blacksam01: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2023
pretydiva:
This is so sad. Na to kill that dog asap

even if u kill am..ut bby donngo forever...dog no get family wey go miss am
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by GorillaApp(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

I sincerely suggest they take the Dog to a veterinary therapist for evaluation and given necessary treatment so incidents like this isn't repeated. So sad
That dog should be put down. EOD

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Trustalone(f): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2023
This is why I don't like anything pet. Be it dog or cat or anything.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Amayabor1:
These idiots will never learn. They will keep a large dog that's almost the size of a lion in the house and also keep kids in that same house. Kids and large predatory animals will be sharing the same living space. Maybe these dimwits do not know that dogs are from wolves. They still have the instinct of a wolf, no matter how domesticated they are.

Una go just dey expose una selves and children to harm.

Exactly , once they become big, find a cage for them and unlock them only in the night....

Or better still get those small small ones as pet inside your house...
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by sylve11: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Dshocker:
Having a higher breed of dog, like the Dobermann, Rottweiler, or a Pitbull, and you refused to feed them at the stipulated time means you are putting your life and those around you at risk.

And those 3 dogs i listed above can overpower any man, you are no match for their strength.

Interesting cool
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

What kind of comment is this one again?? That dog should be put down that second.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Lukuluku69(m): 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

Euthanized immediately.

It will do it again.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

Really?!! A Dog therapist after it viciously attacked and killed a child?!!

Are you for real right now?! You think this is the moronic America where priorities are clearly misplaced?!

Even abroad, the only thing to do is to put that animal down permanently! A dog that kills a child will kill again later on, no matter the amount of therapy!

Well, maybe you were being sarcastic!

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Chucks13: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
How many time we don warn you dog keepers oyibo wannabe this copy copy stunt ain't our thing but una no dey listen.

How can craze citizen dey keep dog, dog wey don craze from birth as the citizen craze?

Nigeria chicken, goats, monkey, birds etc dey craze even Nigera mosquitoes craze pass and craze pesin come dey manage dem dey form oyibo wetin una expect......

RIP young lad na your papa foolishness send you to grave. You never belle full and feed your family you dey feed dog.....

Na so dem idiots go under the sea dey find Tatamic Wrecked ship and papi water and mama water dealt with them.

Don't waste your data replying me ok cus I don't care whatever you will say.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!!!

This is not a dog’s handwork, this crime was committed by a man which I’m sure is the boy’s father, probably for ritual purpose sad

Why is Nigerian men this heartless The father of the this child should be investigated thoroughly.

Nonsense men!!!
Gbenu oriburuku lo jare. Detective from hell. No way you can fake this kind of thing. The marks will be too obvious to have doubts. Whatever men did to you, you better let it go.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Lukuluku69(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Been thinking of getting a dog, but with this, forget it.

Unless probably this harmless-looking breed... cheesy

Lhasa breed. Barking like the sound of a Duck.

But rather expensive.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Ameoba300: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again!!!

This is not a dog’s handwork, this crime was committed by a man which I’m sure is the boy’s father, probably for ritual purpose sad

Why is Nigerian men this heartless The father of the this child should be investigated thoroughly.

Nonsense men!!!

Your dad should go collect back the money he spent on your tuition. You're senseless.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by wisdomeffiong(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Abi him wan fold the boy inside the carton?
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
sylve11:

Interesting cool

He is right... A grown Pitbull is so dangerous and almost impossible to tame!

The animal literally exists to kill at the slightest irritation... Most nations have banned it! It's a serious crime bordering on terrorism to have one as pet!

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Sensitivity:
I hate dogsâť—âť—âť—

Personally... I don't condone pets! Period!

Animals have no business sharing a living space with me or my family!

Some Nigerians think keeping pets makes them respectable or classy! So stupid!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Love56743: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

Take which dog to veterinary abi make them used the dog take do pepper soup, so if na you go carry the dog go veterinary?
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Tonnierichy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wxn28x:
So na betting be positive thought. Werey nie se
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by meobizy(f): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
A sad end.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Odunharry(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is really sad.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Adakintroy: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigerian don't know how to own things they buy for prestige reason. "My dog wicked die". I get pitbull, cane corso.

Few month in they loose interest. They never did it as animal lovers l, just for social take.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by Barrywilly(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Only a Rottweiler that is capable of inflicting such grievous injuries.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by tallfish145(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Raising or keeping a dog inside the house is not allowed in Islam under any circumstances, and even prevents the Angels of Mercy from entering the house, and deducts a large amount of a Muslim's worship reward on every single day," Dr Ali Mashael, Chief Mufti at the Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable .

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by gassbee: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
I hate d sight of dogs

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by phemmyfour: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Animal will always be an animal,
Even domestic animal

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by kad199: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
tyup:

Abi kill the dog instantly.
Re: Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) by ComptonGee: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
If na human being kill the dog now the international community would have taken it upon themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State / 330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos) / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.