Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK (75327 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Abeg! these are the problems of fresh Nigerian immigrants. Nigerians from there don't face these same issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Mountbatten: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is what happens when you focus on your career and forget to build character and personality. Besides her cosy job, what else has she got to offer that makes her stand out from a guy's POV?

The thing about “the abroad” is no one gives a flying toss about you. It's worse if you're a black woman, as you're at the bottom of the dating ladder. My advice is she should go get some real hobbies, begin to volunteer for causes she believes in as a way to meet new people. Join local communities and be humble, as men are not impressed by a woman's career or income.

Men don't want to date men, so women need to stop trying to be one.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by HacheNoire: 12:38am On Jul 19, 2023
flyinnizam:
do u live in Canada?

No, I frequent there often.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by onatisi(m): 12:52am On Jul 19, 2023
polygamy is the solution,
the truth is the number of women far outstrips the number of men, so if every woman is to marry just one lady, many more will definitely be left to die of depression and loneliness and that is the reason why Western culture is causing all this loneliness. a man can only marry one women. but here in africa, a man is allowed to have mistresses or even marry more than one woman and they will all be happy to be calling him their husband.

Omoawoke:
Loneliness will kill all Nigerian girls in Canada , Uk and US

Insha allah

I remember when I first got to UK, no Nigerian girl looked at my face because I was a student. They didn’t give a shittt about me. The female friends I had weren’t Nigerians, not a single one. They were chasing guys already settled and those ones using them to play wayo

I moved to the US and same thing happened, when I finally finished school and became settled, they came like flies everywhere.

Girls should learn one thing, that single guy that you see still trying to get life settled, working hard to make progress will eventually become successful.
The guys in their 40s that you are clinging to went through same phase. Unfortunately many of them aren’t available anymore. They have been taken.
If you want to make it work, find a responsible guy that truly care about you and work together with him to make progress. Work together as a family, not every time you will meet ready made products

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 1:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Rahkman:
to you because you are a black man ,I also find black women attractive too because i am a black man but if you keep like a nude margot Robbie now with a nude beyonce or rihanna trust me you will get hard on looking at margot Robbie faster than beyonce...because black women lack that feminity, they are more masculine compared to a white woman

Black men have constantly asserted that it's the attitude of black women that pushes them into the arms of other races of women, but it's a lie.
Black men have the largest appetite for women out of all races of men.
I recently realised that black men in the UK are converting to Islam for the sole reason of having access to and sleeping with non-black Asian Muslim women. They fake convert, sire kids with the women and then bounce.
Why would any man go that far just to sleep with a non-black woman? Islam is not a religion you want to mess with.

Interracial dating with BM and WW is at the highest its ever been. And I remember when WW used to mock BW for being single mothers. Now WW have opened up their options and started dating BM and now they've also become single mothers 🥴
They've kept quiet and gone to raise their mixed kids

I mean, if BW are the problem, why are you doing the same thing you do with BW to WW?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Ilekokonit: 1:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Our women in London are very stingy and expect the man to always take them to Naija restaurants and pay. Ivory Coast ladies are not so stingy and we see these ones regularly take themselves out on ladies nights and pay their way.

The only time you see Naija women come to Naija restaurants is only to celebrate a friends birthday.

I am a night crawler in London and Naija women are scarce at Naija joints and believe me or not, there are a lot of single Naija guys at Naija joints.

But at times religion dey blind our women who expect the man to stop drinking alcohol just because he accidentally met them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by ednut1(m): 1:32am On Jul 19, 2023
1Sharon:

Black men have constantly asserted that it's the attitude of black women that pushes them into the arms of other races of women, but it's a lie.
I recently realised that black men in the UK are converting to Islam for the sole reason of having access to and sleeping with non-black Asian Muslim women. They fake convert, sire kids with the women and then bounce.
Why would any man go that far just to sleep with a non-black woman? Islam is not a religion you want to mess with.

Interracial dating with BM and WW is at the highest its ever been. And I remember when WW used to mock BW for being single mothers. Now WW have opened up their options and started dating BM and now they've also become single mothers 🥴

I mean, if BW are the problem, why are you doing the same thing you do with BW to WW?

why are other races not rushing BW Minus those who have a fetish and sleep with them and run.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 2:11am On Jul 19, 2023
ednut1:
why are other races not rushing BW Minus those who have a fetish and sleep with them and run.

Lol, you say that as if BM are not fetishized either. Other races of men rush BW especially the very slim ones. Their standards are higher and they're more selective.

I mean white women have natural hair, "feminine", petite so why are BM leaving them as single mothers the same way they do to BW ? 🥴

The common denominator is BM!

Just so you know, there is no racist like a white single mother with fatherless swirly kids 🥴

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Desusi: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The same situation over here in Germany very hard to find a friend and worst of it all, only few people speaks English which makes it harder angry
Auslander raus! All these are reasons why most of us decided to come home.when you return home however, your country men will be telling you village people have stepped into your matter.Where shall l start from here? I lived with Germans and there is hardly any of their lifestyles l do not know.Alas,home is home except we want to deceive ourselves. Shall l talk about skinheads, or the unfriendly looks of germawho would see you as intruders and parasites? Hmmm,leave that matter bros and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by cococandy(f): 2:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Thats precisely one of the things I love about Canada. Few times I’ve been there and the quietness calms my soul.

pansophist:
UK is even better. UK loneliness is just the lack of people to talk to, that's all.

But you see Canada, that big arse country that can fit Nigeria x10, but with a tiny population of Lagos and Kano, don't go there.

Your neighbors would just be snow, fox and coyote, and you'll hear the sound of a pin dropped a mile away. So much few people in a very huge sparse of landmass.

At least the UK girl don't need a car, since UK is very tiny and well-connected with public transport. In Canada, not having a car is like being cripple. Everywhere is so far, and public transportation is just not the best.

Canada is a country introvert goes to and get mad lol. Being an introvert doesn't mean you don't want to meet people, or feel like a cripple because you can't drive. Just a week I stayed in Canada, I changed my ticket and left earlier.

Can't stay there. Tufiakwa.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 2:13am On Jul 19, 2023
Ilekokonit:
Our women in London are very stingy and expect the man to always take them to Naija restaurants and pay. Ivory Coast ladies are not so stingy and we see these ones regularly take themselves out on ladies nights and pay their way.

The only time you see Naija women come to Naija restaurants is only to celebrate a friends birthday.

I am a night crawler in London and Naija women are scarce at Naija joints and believe me or not, there are a lot of single Naija guys at Naija joints.

But at times religion dey blind our women who expect the man to stop drinking alcohol just because he accidentally met them.

So you want Nigerian women to be at Nigerian joints, then later turn around to call then irresponsible and not wife material.

Those Nigerian joints are no place for a woman, they are like beer parlours of nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Desusi: 2:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Senioradvocate:
cheesy

She can come back to Nigeria
Abi o,how long would she continue like this? May she think life would continue forever. She didn't know age is telling on her.The best bet is to come back home,married a reliable fellow, then go back if she so wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by cococandy(f): 2:21am On Jul 19, 2023
They don’t wanna talk about it.

The pipeline from being the preference of a black man to baby mama is a straight line.
Or at least here in America. Yet they don’t see how they are the common denominator
1Sharon:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by cococandy(f): 2:27am On Jul 19, 2023
ednut1:

BW are selective when it comes to other races. They are not the same as some low self esteem BM that think if anything fair skin smiles at them it’s a come up in life.
When BW select a non-BM, they go for the refined, classy, polished, well traveled and well-to-do ones. Light skin men is not a come up for us. The social status may be. But never the skin color.
And that’s why BW will marry a poorer BM, hold him down through joblessness, jail, prison, multiple affairs and baby mamas and when he finally makes it, he will start looking for a light skin woman who better fits the “aesthetic”.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 1Sharon(f): 2:28am On Jul 19, 2023
cococandy:
They don’t wanna talk about it.

The pipeline from being the preference of a black man to baby mama is a straight line.
Or at least here in America. Yet they don’t see how they are the common denominator

Exactly. It's the same thing in the UK.

They've told BW that it's their attitude that makes them run away. But it's just their habit of being unable to tame their lust for different races of women.

Why are they leaving their prized preferences as single mothers? I thought they were better than BW?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Desusi: 2:37am On Jul 19, 2023
GeneralDae:

Aber warum schreibst du so über Deutschland?
Andrer schlecht leute! Alles scheibe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Desusi: 2:39am On Jul 19, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Fuel subsidy removal don bring loneliness here too, from how to belleful, no more I wan go see my friend quickly. Even to go work nah, na half waka ,half moto..... To even drink Garri now, na calculation
This na your country ooo.Think of it,you now go to where you no get family or relations, na to die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by HaneefahRN(f): 2:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Not disappointed, some mumu misogynistic men are already jerking off to the post. Valuable women will still not go for you incels. The only thing they are good at is downtalking women of their race.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by kafeii123: 3:02am On Jul 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Go back to Nigeria then.

This is harsh and insensitive
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:43am On Jul 19, 2023
You want money, you want career, you want friends, you want it all. Madam, pick one. Go back to Nigeria and have plenty of myopic friends with a shitty oay at your job or stay in yankee and make money and make your own fun when you can.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by nosa2ekundayo: 4:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Maria96:
Hmmm
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu1M-PngolX/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==

If no be pride, you no get boyfriend for Naija before you go?

Since you no talk say Na money no dey why not Import am shine am on top marriage?

Or better still, manage your ex after all there is such thing as recycle bin in all computers. Files from recycle bins works just as perfect.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by greypencils: 5:08am On Jul 19, 2023
boldsleek:
And, how has he been treating her?
Don't usw tuface as an example plsss.
Tuface is an example of "You know a man's true when he is made"
True! He still is a good example of men who went back to their first love. Yes! He doesn't keep it in his pants. How many made men do? The fraction of men who don't, those who wont readily cheat if given the opportunity, if sure they wouldn't be caught, if sure there wouldn't be any blowback from infidelity is small.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Ebubu2: 5:46am On Jul 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

Na wetin una sabi be that , to cheat and nothing more, see as you dey happy on top cheating matter undecided but if woman cheat now , every where go dey boil , tueh for some men mentality...

Una mumu no fit die for this life ..
calm
down. Find ur man’s reason for cheating and satisfy him, he won’t be cheating.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by pansophist(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2023
cococandy:
Thats precisely one of the things I love about Canada. Few times I’ve been there and the quietness calms my soul.

Visiting is okay, but living? hell no. You try sha. I dont like such place, I cannot can. Its like living in a developed northern Nigeria.

I cant be spending hours on the road to go to work or shopping, And a huge part of my expense budgetted for fuel cost due to long trips and driving almost everyday.

I dont even want to talk about the freezing winter and graveyard silence, pro max. I thought Scandinavia was worse, but compare to Canada, Finland for example dey learn work.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:50am On Jul 19, 2023
chenny360:
Honestly I feel your pains reading all of these.. but, that's how it is over there.. nobody give a Bleep about anyone..
But try to attends all this naija afrobeat show once in a while. Lotta Nigerians are over there in UK.
Most importantly, lower yourself.
I lost pity for her when she said she was not a friendly person that much.
Those who seek friends must first of all make themselves friendly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by remiopash: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Abroad is generally a lonely place,most especially if you are not doing more than one job .
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by kelvinmichael(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2023
And I the here the battle loneliness
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by perragy(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2023
Hello Doc.

reach out to perragy@gmail.com
My name is Philip Nwangwa

Ready and set
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Raalsalghul: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:

No vex. Forgive them. They don't know what they are doing grin

The guy is wasting his time with that write-up sage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by pansophist(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2023
Raalsalghul:

The guy is wasting his time with that write-up sage.

Him de vex say them don reject am tired. Its painful man grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by fuckJones(f): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2023
why not use your money to sponsor one of your relatives to come and stay with you
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Raalsalghul: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2023
pansophist:

Him de vex say them don reject am tired. Its painful man grin

Lol true. And in addition to that, sounds like he wants women to change. Like really? grin

They should change 10000 years biological make up and societal conditioning? It's a waste of time if you ask me. Fool's errand! grin Which is why I tell young men to understand how/what women think and want and add it to themselves or at least fake and them go enjoy tire. Irks me when I see young men complain about natural women behaviour.

Good thing that he at least made it in life and can enjoy the spoils (don't know if to put it that way).

Some got rejected, still hustling it to make it and kpai in the process. What do we say about those now? This life ehn is just one big son of a bitch. Lol! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.