Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK (75330 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by mauchiz: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
emmylight4u:
...this is the part nobody told us. If you intend to japa, please build a relationship in Nigeria to a reasonable extent that will enable you get married and move your spouse over....some people will not like this my advice
She should be able to share accommodation with others, loneliness will dissappear, even if is a family that has children, it will make her feel at home, take them like her brothers and sisters, humble herself and be happy.
That's all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by NaBanga: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
It's very lonely in most Western countries. That is true for all people regardless of their nationality. In situations like this, it may be best to marry someone from home that is trustworthy. The truth is that it isn't easy, but I see those white garment people socializing in the UK online. She may want to try them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by EconFinance: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I have never experienced any of these, maybe co's i was born and bred in London E17.

Op, go to pubs, nighclubs, attend colleagues birthday paties, try wetherspoon pubs, yes it can be lonely in the UK sometimes for people who came to live here. Even the people who were born here experience so much loneliness that is why most drink alchohol daily or smokes something. Some work allday and night just to overcome loneliness, some have kids so as to overcome loneliness, Op if you want to have kids to overcome loneliness i will be happy to hook up with you. I am not looking for relationship but i am desparate to have a chilld or children.. i have met many nigerians doctors, psysiotherapists and nurses here in England they appear to be lonely too, even when i invite them to the pub for drinks they don't turn up., one IGBO man a doctor from Enugu i met in Tescos i gave him my number but everytime i call him he is talking about cooking soup or making garri or working grin i even wanted to introduce him to one of my white woman colleague from work but he couldn't even be bothered to turn up, he keep saying that he will bring his former girlfriend from nigeria, even his former nigerian girlfriend seems to have moved on, i was like guy women plenty here in our island here, why would you wanna bring a girlfriend from Enugu? He is always on watsaap with his Enugu friends, i said to him mate! Forget dem people and start blending in with people over here, start making new friends even in his work, start forking your doctor friends. Problem also is, he doesn't drink alcohol, more than half of Brits goes to the PUB, Pubs are part of British culture.

He didn't even understand the terms of his 2 years work visa, when he told me he might move to london, his visa is tied to his NHS work on our island grin he cannot just leave, he even said he might move to America from here, i was like yea! Right! How are you gonna do that with your 2 years UK work visa?

He tells me he went to church to look for other nigerians, (me i am not religious, i don't believe in God) i even organised white girls for him but he is afraid to fork them saying it is a sin grin. eventually i deleted his number.

One other nigerian woman i know was so lonely one day i visited her in her room, without notice she just took her cloths off and said Kings would you like to fork me? grin grin i was like come on! She has already told her landlord and flat mates that i am her cousin, i cannot fork her now.

There are so many women or men to choose from over here, if you want to be noticed you must put yourself out and be ready for lots of relationships disappointments. No body dey look anybody face, people will not come in your room or house to make friends with you, you have to invite them to come.

Op, i mean it, you and I can hook up and make babies. Just email me, cheesy Good luck

Wow wow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by EconFinance: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
ednut1:
The average Nigerian babes abroad with good job feels like a queen or a goddess. Does not give good or upcoming men a chance. The well to do guys know they are in demand and will keep using and dumping them. Later they will be crying

Interesting
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by blueAgent(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Badgers14:

Don't be fooled by that.. most Germans speak and understand English aber as a matter of national pride.. they won't speak English.. you will be surprised if you are Fluent in German, on a very good day the same folks you thought don't speak English will be conversing with you in English and switching back amd forth depending on the conversation/topic

True.

Most English words were derived from German language.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by luminouz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I have never experienced any of these, maybe co's i was born and bred in London E17.

Op, go to pubs, nighclubs, attend colleagues birthday paties, try wetherspoon pubs, yes it can be lonely in the UK sometimes for people who came to live here. Even the people who were born here experience so much loneliness that is why most drink alchohol daily or smokes something. Some work allday and night just to overcome loneliness, some have kids so as to overcome loneliness, Op if you want to have kids to overcome loneliness i will be happy to hook up with you. I am not looking for relationship but i am desparate to have a chilld or children.. i have met many nigerians doctors, psysiotherapists and nurses here in England they appear to be lonely too, even when i invite them to the pub for drinks they don't turn up., one IGBO man a doctor from Enugu i met in Tescos i gave him my number but everytime i call him he is talking about cooking soup or making garri or working grin i even wanted to introduce him to one of my white woman colleague from work but he couldn't even be bothered to turn up, he keep saying that he will bring his former girlfriend from nigeria, even his former nigerian girlfriend seems to have moved on, i was like guy women plenty here in our island here, why would you wanna bring a girlfriend from Enugu? He is always on watsaap with his Enugu friends, i said to him mate! Forget dem people and start blending in with people over here, start making new friends even in his work, start forking your doctor friends. Problem also is, he doesn't drink alcohol, more than half of Brits goes to the PUB, Pubs are part of British culture.

He didn't even understand the terms of his 2 years work visa, when he told me he might move to london, his visa is tied to his NHS work on our island grin he cannot just leave, he even said he might move to America from here, i was like yea! Right! How are you gonna do that with your 2 years UK work visa?

He tells me he went to church to look for other nigerians, (me i am not religious, i don't believe in God) i even organised white girls for him but he is afraid to fork them saying it is a sin grin. eventually i deleted his number.

One other nigerian woman i know was so lonely one day i visited her in her room, without notice she just took her cloths off and said Kings would you like to fork me? grin grin i was like come on! She has already told her landlord and flat mates that i am her cousin, i cannot fork her now.

There are so many women or men to choose from over here, if you want to be noticed you must put yourself out and be ready for lots of relationships disappointments. No body dey look anybody face, people will not come in your room or house to make friends with you, you have to invite them to come.

Op, i mean it, you and I can hook up and make babies. Just email me, cheesy Good luck

You be boss oh.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by blueAgent(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
obaidan:

Sadly they still tell average blavk guys, you are not my type....person wey no be anybody type dey brag about having a type

grin grin grin

I don laugh tire.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by LoveJesus87(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Maria96:
Hmmm
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu1M-PngolX/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==
about moving to the uk.. inbox me let's chat.

Moreover, I have a good friend in the uk, bayo although he is married but he's a friendly person.. and has other Nigerian friends, you would be glad you met him cheesy
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by GUNITGuy: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Like I said until you travel out you no go value Nigerian men...
Just stay Single in Canada for instance for a year and you go know wonder all those Times you were forming most beautiful in Naija playing one man to another then you think it works like that outside ...Go ask DJ cuppy, Korra Obidi aw it take be...
Every one is busy chasing money because there's money and no man or woman has the time to waste ......
Be friendly not just only to Medical Doctors but to People and be courteous that's how it works
No forming here

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mryacks:

I dey tell you.....life ehn

E get as e be
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by merrymike47(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Fatbam005:
After all said and done, everyone on earth is a sojourner and one day death must come whether in UK or India, Lagos or Somalia. Let's us fear God and keep his commandments
Do you have a sister? I like you already.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
The rolling stones.

Yeah
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
CSTRR:
I know two female PhD candidates in America.

Top of their game academically, but aging fast with no hope of partner.

One of them dey WhatsApp me per hour due to loneliness.

Let me take them off your hands, bro!!!

You don't need to carry the stress alone. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by hammerFC: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rahkman:
how is my comment misogynistic?? Black women Nd Asian men re the least desired group in the dating game ,its on Google I didn't manufacture it..you can check it online

BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT THE LEAST DESIRED, ACTUALLY THEY ARE THE MOST INTIMEDATING TO OTHER RACES.

SHE IS THE MOST DESIRED AND CURVACEOUS WOMAN ON THE PLANET.

DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE CURVACEOUS, GOOGLE IMAGES WILL JUST SHOW YOU BLACK WOMEN.

QUEEN OF BOOTY, IF U DONT LIKE THEM, U MUST BE GAY.

NO WHITE WOMAN OR OTHER RACE, CAN KEEP ME FROM GOING BACK TO THE AFRICAN QUEEN.

THEY GET ME HORNNY EVERYTIME. CC: COCOCANDY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
EconFinance:

Wow wow

You be ambulance? undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by B4bb: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Una one discourage us abi😄😄😄 never Uk we will come
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Fatbam005: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
merrymike47:
Do you have a sister? I like you already.
😁 I get now
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
hammerFC:

BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT THE LEAST DESIRED, ACTUALLY THEY ARE THE MOST INTIMEDATING TO OTHER RACES.

SHE IS THE MOST DESIRED AND CURVACEOUS WOMAN ON THE PLANET.

DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE CURVACEOUS, GOOGLE IMAGES WILL JUST SHOW YOU BLACK WOMEN.

QUEEN OF BOOTY, IF U DONT LIKE THEM, U MUST BE GAY.

NO WHITE WOMAN OR OTHER RACE, CAN KEEP ME FROM GOING BACK TO THE AFRICAN QUEEN.

THEY GET ME HORNNY EVERYTIME. CC: COCOCANDY

Was the CAPITAL LETTERS necessary undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by CSTRR: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
luminouz:

Let me take them off your hands, bro!!!

You don't need to carry the stress alone. grin
Na my two wives you wan take.?

Polygamy is legal in my State.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Quebec91(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ogbon cheesy so you can fake love for her so she could arrange your japa route abi cheesy
elkon:
Eh yah so sorry about that. Gimme your digits let me become your social media friend.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by hammerFC: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Was the CAPITAL LETTERS necessary undecided

I DID NOT EVEN ADD THEIR BEAUTIFUL FACES.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS WOMEN, WE BLACK MEN PRODUCE IN AFRICA.

IF I HAVE MY WAY, NO OTHER RACE IS ALLOWED TO DATE THEM. cool
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Quebec91(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Exactly
Almiron:
You can’t eat your cake and have it. Make she Dey enjoy her loneliness.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by greypencils: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
Loneliness will kill all Nigerian girls in Canada , Uk and US

Insha allah

I remember when I first got to UK, no Nigerian girl looked at my face because I was a student. They didn’t give a shittt about me. The female friends I had weren’t Nigerians, not a single one. They were chasing guys already settled and those ones using them to play wayo

I moved to the US and same thing happened, when I finally finished school and became settled, they came like flies everywhere.

Girls should learn one thing, that single guy that you see still trying to get life settled, working hard to make progress will eventually become successful.
The guys in their 40s that you are clinging to went through same phase. Unfortunately many of them aren’t available anymore. They have been taken.
If you want to make it work, find a responsible guy that truly care about you and work together with him to make progress. Work together as a family, not every time you will meet ready made products
I pray they listen. When a guy is made, he is looking for a woman who was there for him. Those girls who missed him when he was struggling have missed it for life. At least that is my story. Not just mine, others too. Many women will kill to be Tuface's woman because he is made but he went back to that woman who was there when he was nobody.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Quebec91(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy
shielaAhmed:
You can spend half the time used in writing this epistle in booking a flight back to MMIA

Nonsense 😠
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by NiceLegs: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
I recently realized that over 80% of Nigerians who come to Nairaland are not actually living in Nigeria.

These people are living abroad in countries like UK, Canada, USA, Europe, Asian Countries to name a few.

The number of Nigerian Nairaland members and guests living abroad who come here to Nairaland are even more than those actually living in Nigeria.

I used to wonder why?

Now I see the reason.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Quebec91(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Well said
Omoawoke:
Loneliness will kill all Nigerian girls in Canada , Uk and US

Insha allah

I remember when I first got to UK, no Nigerian girl looked at my face because I was a student. They didn’t give a shittt about me. The female friends I had weren’t Nigerians, not a single one. They were chasing guys already settled and those ones using them to play wayo

I moved to the US and same thing happened, when I finally finished school and became settled, they came like flies everywhere.

Girls should learn one thing, that single guy that you see still trying to get life settled, working hard to make progress will eventually become successful.
The guys in their 40s that you are clinging to went through same phase. Unfortunately many of them aren’t available anymore. They have been taken.
If you want to make it work, find a responsible guy that truly care about you and work together with him to make progress. Work together as a family, not every time you will meet ready made products

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Fortune109: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
And what stops you from going to clubs and pubs??
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by ukaface(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Make people wey Dey uk rest na
Nobody force Una go uk
You go uk, Wetin your eye see you eye go collect
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Quebec91(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
You are talking because you are still in one african country and talking from what you see in movies abi, life in reality is different from the movies
ovie8200:
Please learn to know to make friends. A place like England shouldn't be easy to make friends because the country is very diverse and also lot of Nigerians and Africans lives there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by KarinaSlim(f): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
It is well.

But is it that bad?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by KarinaSlim(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
CSTRR:

Na my two wives you wan take.?

Polygamy is legal in my State.
Oya gimme one, I'm not greedy!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.