Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK (75326 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by flokii: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
It's always same story of boredom.. she should join african clubs and mingle with other africans from Ghana and likes.

Moreover, the ugly trend of Nigerian women calling UK police on our Nigerian men once they start earning chicken change from nursing jobs is reason Nigerian men are avoiding them in UK and other parts of female-centric Europe. Indian women earn x10 of what our ozuor Nigerian women in UK earn but you won't see them call UK Police on their men for any reason whatsoever. Y'all should change and stop forgetting your manners and home training from Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by NNEVERAGAINN: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Samantha124:
If you get into a relationship with her without understanding how demanding her job is, you'd probably end up being the lonely one... grin grin grin

Because that hospital can just call her in the middle of the night while you're on top of her and ask her to quickly come to the hospital... grin grin grin
🤦🏼‍♂️ truer!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Ombudsman1: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
TRY TO MAKE YOUR MONEY IN NAIJA IF POSSIBLE THEN TRAVEL OUTSIDE ONLY FOR VACATIONS AND VISITATION, COME BACK TO NAIJA. THE FEELING IS OUT OF THIS WORLD.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by goldmatrix(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
You can't eat your cake and have it..
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by pansophist(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
UK is even better. UK loneliness is just the lack of people to talk to, that's all.

But you see Canada, that big arse country that can fit Nigeria x10, but with a tiny population of Lagos and Kano, don't go there.

Your neighbors would just be snow, fox and coyote, and you'll hear the sound of a pin dropped a mile away. So much few people in a very huge sparse of landmass.

At least the UK girl don't need a car, since UK is very tiny and well-connected with public transport. In Canada, not having a car is like being cripple. Everywhere is so far, and public transportation is just not the best.

Canada is a country introvert goes to and get mad lol. Being an introvert doesn't mean you don't want to meet people, or feel like a cripple because you can't drive. Just a week I stayed in Canada, I changed my ticket and left earlier.

Can't stay there. Tufiakwa.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by youngsahito(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I have never experienced any of these, maybe co's i was born and bred in London E17.

Op, go to pubs, nighclubs, attend colleagues birthday paties, try wetherspoon pubs, yes it can be lonely in the UK sometimes for people who came to live here. Even the people who were born here experience so much loneliness that is why most drink alchohol daily or smokes something. Some work allday and night just to overcome loneliness, some have kids so as to overcome loneliness, Op if you want to have kids to overcome loneliness i will be happy to hook up with you. I am not looking for relationship but i am desparate to have a chilld or children.. i have met many nigerians doctors, psysiotherapists and nurses here in England they appear to be lonely too, even when i invite them to the pub for drinks they don't turn up., one IGBO man a doctor from Enugu i met in Tescos i gave him my number but everytime i call him he is talking about cooking soup or making garri or working grin i even wanted to introduce him to one of my white woman colleague from work but he couldn't even be bothered to turn up, he keep saying that he will bring his former girlfriend from nigeria, even his former nigerian girlfriend seems to have moved on, i was like guy women plenty here in our island here, why would you wanna bring a girlfriend from Enugu? He is always on watsaap with his Enugu friends, i said to him mate! Forget dem people and start blending in with people over here, start making new friends even in his work, start forking your doctor friends. Problem also is, he doesn't drink alcohol, more than half of Brits goes to the PUB, Pubs are part of British culture.

He didn't even understand the terms of his 2 years work visa, when he told me he might move to london, his visa is tied to his NHS work on our island grin he cannot just leave, he even said he might move to America from here, i was like yea! Right! How are you gonna do that with your 2 years UK work visa tied to your NHS job? He complains that the hospital where he works are making him work too hard it feels like slavery. I said to him, well... that is what your visa says, "work visa" grin so work!!

He tells me he went to church to look for other nigerians, (me i am not religious, i don't believe in God) i even organised white girls for him but he is afraid to fork them saying it is a sin grin. eventually i deleted his number.

One other nigerian woman i know was so lonely one day i visited her in her room, without notice she just took her cloths off and said Kings would you like to fork me? grin grin i was like come on! She has already told her landlord and flat mates that i am her cousin, i cannot fork her now.

There are so many women or men to choose from over here, if you want to be noticed you must put yourself out and be ready for lots of relationships disappointments. No body dey look anybody face, people will not come in your room or house to make friends with you, you have to invite them to come and be ready to be invited too, smile, don't carry your problems on ya head and minds always white people have their own problem which are even more than yours

Don't look forward to christmas day grin co's christmas day is spent indoors in freezing cold winter with families eating, drinking and watching TV shops are not open, no transportation, everything is shut on christmas day.

Op, i mean it, you and I can hook up and make babies even though i have few children already. Just email me, cheesy Good luck.
Wadup boss, abeg link me up to correct babe that will send me invitation to be with her for life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by bull67: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
would like to be a friend my email is ealli45@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by pansophist(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
Loneliness will kill all Nigerian girls in Canada , Uk and US

Insha allah

I remember when I first got to UK, no Nigerian girl looked at my face because I was a student. They didn’t give a shittt about me. The female friends I had weren’t Nigerians, not a single one. They were chasing guys already settled and those ones using them to play wayo

I moved to the US and same thing happened, when I finally finished school and became settled, they came like flies everywhere.

Girls should learn one thing, that single guy that you see still trying to get life settled, working hard to make progress will eventually become successful.
The guys in their 40s that you are clinging to went through same phase. Unfortunately many of them aren’t available anymore. They have been taken.
If you want to make it work, find a responsible guy that truly care about you and work together with him to make progress. Work together as a family, not every time you will meet ready made products

No vex. Forgive them. They don't know what they are doing grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by pansophist(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreedomArmy:
She is not serious. Find a guy from Nigeria and hook up and get married again

Naija girls hardly do that.

Even as she de so, she probably still need a redeemer. An alhaji that will spoil her scatter. Leave them. Life always handle us if we fork up. Na matter of time.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by finallybusy: 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Abeg, story too long. Make person summarize am. She schooled there, why didn’t she make friends out of her classmates? Mscheew. She for relocate, na. Nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by naijamerican: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Go back to Nigeria then.

Simple. This woman is a fool
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by cassyrooy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
chenny360:
Honestly I feel your pains reading all of these.. but, that's how it is over there.. nobody give a Bleep about anyone..
But try to attends all this naija afrobeat show once in a while. Lotta Nigerians are over there in UK.
Most importantly, lower yourself.
she fit call police for you if you try tell her this face to face, but you're not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by lenghtinny(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
JC2021:

Say what you know pls. I will choose one Nicki Minaj over 10 Margot Robbie. And I'm sure many blacks would do likewise.
That guy must be high on cheap skunk to think I will pick Margot over Rihanna or Beyonce….

Even Margot won’t pick herself over them angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by jarmy: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
I just sent you a mail.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Maariv: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Check ur inbox. You are actually reaching out to somone good too
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Fcwilly: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
If you don't mind, let give a try cool shocked
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by yinkeys(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Go Nigeria go pick husband before your eggs dry up finish
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by luluman: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Go back to Nigeria then.
For where? She no fit.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by mailemy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
My bro,the situation is like a cult. Once you enter,it will be difficult to return to Nigeria to base irrespective of the situation over there. Who no go,no go understand.
Adesina18111:
Cry me a Rwaiver...you know your way to Nigeria...SEBI all of you na werey...na the same loneliness story all of you dey tell us yet none of you ever come back to Nigeria...you are welcome when you are ready to come back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
Loneliness will kill all Nigerian girls in Canada , Uk and US

Insha allah

I remember when I first got to UK, no Nigerian girl looked at my face because I was a student. They didn’t give a shittt about me. The female friends I had weren’t Nigerians, not a single one. They were chasing guys already settled and those ones using them to play wayo

I moved to the US and same thing happened, when I finally finished school and became settled, they came like flies everywhere.

Girls should learn one thing, that single guy that you see still trying to get life settled, working hard to make progress will eventually become successful.
The guys in their 40s that you are clinging to went through same phase. Unfortunately many of them aren’t available anymore. They have been taken.
If you want to make it work, find a responsible guy that truly care about you and work together with him to make progress. Work together as a family, not every time you will meet ready made products
Schadenfreude at work.
This is the malice and ill-will you wish women all but for rejecting struggling guys. Why?

Women are getting rejected by the day but they don't wish evil on men. 35+ women, whom men rarely look their way or unattractive women and the rest nko,do they become so hateful and vengeful?

Women are getting used for sex and dumped afterwards,did heaven fall? If women start recounting the heartaches they collect from men that failed them,you may understand that all is fair and many of us will endure one rejection or the other . Such is life.

Those struggling guys in the aforementioned countries that approach naija girls,were almost 80% not just interested in sex only? How about your brothers that get women with papers pregnant then flee away when they have gotten papers? Many mulattos are born this way and you know it.

Wish others well and well will come to you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Adesina18111(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hhmmm...thanks for this comment...na everybody know where shoes dey pinch them...Nigeria self no easy....may God never leave our side

mailemy:
My bro,the situation is like a cult. Once you enter,it will be difficult to return to Nigeria to base irrespective of the situation over there. Who no go,no go understand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Cazzim(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I have never experienced any of these, maybe co's i was born and bred in London E17.

Op, go to pubs, nighclubs, attend colleagues birthday paties, try wetherspoon pubs, yes it can be lonely in the UK sometimes for people who came to live here. Even the people who were born here experience so much loneliness that is why most drink alchohol daily or smokes something. Some work allday and night just to overcome loneliness, some have kids so as to overcome loneliness, Op if you want to have kids to overcome loneliness i will be happy to hook up with you. I am not looking for relationship but i am desparate to have a chilld or children.. i have met many nigerians doctors, psysiotherapists and nurses here in England they appear to be lonely too, even when i invite them to the pub for drinks they don't turn up., one IGBO man a doctor from Enugu i met in Tescos i gave him my number but everytime i call him he is talking about cooking soup or making garri or working grin i even wanted to introduce him to one of my white woman colleague from work but he couldn't even be bothered to turn up, he keep saying that he will bring his former girlfriend from nigeria, even his former nigerian girlfriend seems to have moved on, i was like guy women plenty here in our island here, why would you wanna bring a girlfriend from Enugu? He is always on watsaap with his Enugu friends, i said to him mate! Forget dem people and start blending in with people over here, start making new friends even in his work, start forking your doctor friends. Problem also is, he doesn't drink alcohol, more than half of Brits goes to the PUB, Pubs are part of British culture.

He didn't even understand the terms of his 2 years work visa, when he told me he might move to london, his visa is tied to his NHS work on our island grin he cannot just leave, he even said he might move to America from here, i was like yea! Right! How are you gonna do that with your 2 years UK work visa tied to your NHS job? He complains that the hospital where he works are making him work too hard it feels like slavery. I said to him, well... that is what your visa says, "work visa" grin so work!!

He tells me he went to church to look for other nigerians, (me i am not religious, i don't believe in God) i even organised white girls for him but he is afraid to fork them saying it is a sin grin. eventually i deleted his number.

One other nigerian woman i know was so lonely one day i visited her in her room, without notice she just took her cloths off and said Kings would you like to fork me? grin grin i was like come on! She has already told her landlord and flat mates that i am her cousin, i cannot fork her now.

There are so many women or men to choose from over here, if you want to be noticed you must put yourself out and be ready for lots of relationships disappointments. No body dey look anybody face, people will not come in your room or house to make friends with you, you have to invite them to come and be ready to be invited too, smile, don't carry your problems on ya head and minds always white people have their own problem which are even more than yours

Don't look forward to christmas day grin co's christmas day is spent indoors in freezing cold winter with families eating, drinking and watching TV shops are not open, no transportation, everything is shut on christmas day.

Op, i mean it, you and I can hook up and make babies even though i have few children already. Just email me, cheesy Good luck.

What's up dude, were in UK are you,,, can I email you?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Omoawoke: 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
CuriousStudent:

Schadenfreude at work.
This is the malice and ill-will you wish women all but for rejecting struggling guys. Why?

Women are getting rejected by the day but they don't wish evil on men. 35+ women, whom men rarely look their way or unattractive women and the rest nko,do they become so hateful and vengeful?

Women are getting used for sex and dumped afterwards,did heaven fall? If women start recounting the heartaches they collect from men that failed them,you may understand that all is fair and many of us will endure one rejection or the other . Such is life.

Those struggling guys in the aforementioned countries that approach naija girls,were almost 80% not just interested in sex only? How about your brothers that get women with papers pregnant then flee away when they have gotten papers? Many mulattos are born this way and you know it.

Wish others well and well will come to you

You have a point, same as I have one too..
The dating world has become a jungle, eat or be eaten… and girls are not spared in playing this game, but there are guys with true intentions and a girl will diss him that he’s broke when he’s obviously working to get things right

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoawoke:

You have a point, same as I have one too..
The dating world has become a jungle, eat or be eaten… and girls are not spared in playing this game, but there are guys with true intentions and a girl will diss him that he’s broke when he’s obviously working to get things right
Torh, not just girls guilty of this prejudice. Many men will not look the way of many women because they are not attractive.
There are many good decent women still single because of conditions they find themselves. On several occasions I have seen men warned about marrying women from divorced homes or women that have been married before(including losing husband to death), does the "true intentions" or "character" of this women come to play?

Everyone wants the best deal,don't single out women to blame for prejudice in dating

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by McStoic(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
I know someone that needs this post. .Women never learn
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by isabi2lof: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ebubu2:
it can be lonely marrying a doctor wife. Even when she’s free at home she might be reading medical books. The good thing marrying female doctors is it gives you time to cheat if you love exploring while she’s busy saving lives at hospital grin

Na wetin una sabi be that , to cheat and nothing more, see as you dey happy on top cheating matter undecided but if woman cheat now , every where go dey boil , tueh for some men mentality...

Una mumu no fit die for this life ..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by olaJako(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okay, Do you want to connect with a male or female or family to keep you company. If yes I could link you up to my sister. Chat me on Whatsapp if you in
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by isabi2lof: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
etrange:

So women should not progress career wise? Are female doctors not getting married in Nigeria? Or you think Nigerian men abroad don't face loneliness as well? Or maybe the non career driven girls abroad are less lonely? What exactly does this have to do with her job? You think the loneliness is just about the absence of a boyfriend? Dude, the western culture makes immigrants lonely regardless of thier careers and gender, and there are many reasons for that.

You guys don't ever miss an opportunity to be sexist even in this century. If women don't do "important jobs" or pursue thier dream career, you say they're useless and that they don't bring anything to the table. When they go out there to hustle or pursue thier dreams, you'd still call it feminism and claim they're not marriable. Nawa

Are you minding them , they make it look as if it's only women that are suffering in one pain or the other ..

Most Nigeria men don't actually knows what they want.

If you are a career lady , they'll blame you , if you're jobless , they'll call you names ...

A guy will get married to his grandma's mate , his fellow gender will hail him but if reverse was the case , they'll tag her a gold digger ..

They'll ask you to build with your boyfriend, after building with him , he will reward you with multiple side chicks and emotional pains ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Sylva2147: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
She should chat me up let's see how we can make things work.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Muhammad92: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
It's so unfortunate to read this. Had it been it's a man situation that would be fair but it's a woman situation. I feel sorry for you Madam Doctor. I pray God Almighty provide for you your companion very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by flyinnizam(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
HacheNoire:
UK is better. Canada is worse. That country should be renamed “Boring”

You will run into depression without knowing you are depressed.
do u live in Canada?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by flyinnizam(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
uthompson2001:
I have lived in uk and now canada, the issue is Nigerian women have made it difficult for young eligible men to approach them. The solution is being more extroverted, i am sure your routine is home-work-church and mall. This doesnt help when trying to meet new people. even if you are abit introverted, try and create activities for yourself that promote interactions with others and do not limit yourself to only nigerians. Good luck n hope this helps.
I heard canada is worse than UK in terms of loneliness...is it true? because i am planning to move to canada soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.