Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK (75230 Views)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Mocks Nigerian Women After His Gift From UK Woman (Pix) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by InvertedHammer: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Maria96:
Hmmm
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu1M-PngolX/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==
/
Sorry to hear.

Men are afraid of approaching women these days for fear of false accusations if the relationship doesn't work out. It costs a lot of money, time and energy to clear (if at all possible) oneself from such labels. No narration ends without a sprinkle of domestic violence to seek empathy and our amiable doctor didn't fail I'm that aspect.

/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Rahkman: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
hammerFC:

BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT THE LEAST DESIRED, ACTUALLY THEY ARE THE MOST INTIMEDATING TO OTHER RACES.

SHE IS THE MOST DESIRED AND CURVACEOUS WOMAN ON THE PLANET.

DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE CURVACEOUS, GOOGLE IMAGES WILL JUST SHOW YOU BLACK WOMEN.

QUEEN OF BOOTY, IF U DONT LIKE THEM, U MUST BE GAY.

NO WHITE WOMAN OR OTHER RACE, CAN KEEP ME FROM GOING BACK TO THE AFRICAN QUEEN.

THEY GET ME HORNNY EVERYTIME. CC: COCOCANDY
to you because you are a black man ,I also find black women attractive too because i am a black man but if you keep like a nude margot Robbie now with a nude beyonce or rihanna trust me you will get hard on looking at margot Robbie faster than beyonce...because black women lack that feminity, they are more masculine compared to a white woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by sehin79(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
this is clearly a fictions..... it never happened.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by ibiso1986: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
uthompson2001:
I have lived in uk and now canada, the issue is Nigerian women have made it difficult for young eligible men to approach them. The solution is being more extroverted, i am sure your routine is home-work-church and mall. This doesnt help when trying to meet new people. even if you are abit introverted, try and create activities for yourself that promote interactions with others and do not limit yourself to only nigerians. Good luck n hope this helps.
exactly my friend. My younger sister works as a medical doctor in the UK.
She had the same issue but found her husband there.. He's a white. I'm just angry I didn't attend the wedding because of visa Issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by hammerFC: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rahkman:
to you because you are a black man ,I also find black women attractive too because i am a black man but if you keep like a nude margot Robbie now with a nude beyonce or rihanna trust me you will get hard on looking at margot Robbie faster than beyonce...because black women lack that feminity, they are more masculine compared to a white woman

BRO, NATURALLY, YOUR CURIOUSITY WILL LURE YOU INTO MARGAOT ROBBIE BED, BECAUSE U WANT TO SEE WHAT THE WHITE MAN IS HAVING FOR DINNER.

I GUARANTEE YOU, AFTER A WHILE, U GO TIRE AND GUESS WHAT, YOU WILL STILL WANT THE BLACK WOMAN.

I'VE BEEN THERE.

THAT IS IF YOU GET OPTION OR CHOICE AND NOT A SELF HATER.

OTHERWISE, U MAYBE A GOLD DIGGER OR SEEKING ASYLUM IN THEIR COUNTRY OR YOU MADE BABIES WITH HER.

NORMALLY, PERSON WEY GO PLAY AWAY MATCH MUST WANT TO GO HOME.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by AfroKnight: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I didn't read it, my eyes are very bad, the writtings are very tiny..

I believe you, she said she is 45 years old. Cheers! grin

Maggie, is that you? You don open another account?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Tenumootito: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
It is a must we fix this country. It is disheartening reading this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Calitoscassius(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
AfroKnight:

Maggie, is that you? You don open another account?
Who da hell is this? This ain't no damm Maggie! Ge! da fork! outta here! man!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by tnerro1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Join a football fan club, u will make lots of friends, but avoid dem Chelsea dem, na u go run from their friends wahala
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Kei144(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
The problem with the Nigerian doctor is the study of Medicine. In order to become a graduate of Medicine, people give it their all. They don't find time to develop the ability yo relate with people. It could become a problem all through their lives. Some people studying Engineering also have similar problem.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Bananapill: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Maria96:
Continued

Is there no dating app for Africans?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Godwin25king: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almost the same thing here in Vancouver, I dan do video call taya.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by tidyboy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
I can be social media friend, I am very friendly and helpful.... If you interested, tell me I send my number.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by oniigo: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
The African/ Nigerian way of life style is never in abundance in abroad o.
If you haven't marry before sapa as a lady, in abroad its another huddle entirely to get man for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by hammerFC: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rahkman:

ABEG, WHITE WOMEN WITH FLAT YANSH LOOK MASCULINE TO ME.

THESE WOMEN ARE PURE FEMININE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Banbanna(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The same situation over here in Germany very hard to find a friend and worst of it all, they don't speak English which makes it harder angry
But why you no wan learn German na since you're in their country? You're more likely to be friends with a person when you speak or manage to, in his/her language.
Even with the little french I learnt in my 200L and at a french language centre, I have been able to get one or two favours from a certain Burkina Faso man ( 𝗮 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗲).
Learning a new language might be challenging & time demanding but it's quite interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Wellington123: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
Hmmmm, i spent alot of years in different European countries i was never bored one day anyway maybe is because i was making money then shall, now for Nigeria i dey bored self because am very cautious in making friends here since i relocated to Nigeria finally almost 11 years now i never still get any better friend and i am really missing it and money dey self to flex but no friends

We seem to be same… I live in Lagos.. if you are, Let me know.. we can be friends n hangout
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by sulaak(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Go back to Nigeria then.

Period point blank, the new generation of Nigerians are weak and lazy; I left—Nigeria from the UK in 1988 and have never been happier. Yes, there are long periods of solitude, but that is peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Urheadmaster(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
I speak but little still trying to go to the school
Banbanna:
But why you no wan learn German na since you're in their country? You're more likely to be friends with a person when you speak or manage to, in his/her language.
Even with the little french I learnt in my 200L and at a french language centre, I have been able to get one or two favours from a certain Burkina Faso man ( 𝗮 𝗕𝘂𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗲).
Learning a new language might be challenging & time demanding but it's quite interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by boldsleek: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
greypencils:
I pray they listen. When a guy is made, he is looking for a woman who was there for him. Those girls who missed him when he was struggling have missed it for life. At least that is my story. Not just mine, others too. Many women will kill to be Tuface's woman because he is made but he went back to that woman who was there when he was nobody.
And, how has he been treating her?
Don't usw tuface as an example plsss.
Tuface is an example of "You know a man's true when he is made"

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by JC2021: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Say what you know pls. I will choose one Nicki Minaj over 10 Margot Robbie. And I'm sure many blacks would do likewise.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rahkman:
how is my comment misogynistic?? Black women Nd Asian men re the least desired group in the dating game ,its on Google I didn't manufacture it..you can check it online

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Maria96: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bananapill:

Is there no dating app for Africans?
as a doctor she earns more than most men. And many people on those app just want sex or looking for who to marry for papers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 2mch(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Black women are not wanted by any race except black men .....talk about bottom of the food chain grin grin grin

That is not true. The truth is black women generally do not want to date any race outside of their own. Which is the problem. I know a lot of other nationalities that like them but they won’t give them a chance.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by dejavu166666(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
May God help u....cuz who hv it don't knw the value and who knw the value don't hv it...God will make a way....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Banbanna(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
seguno2:

When you are in Rome you do as Romans do.

Join community service groups for public libraries, museums etc.
Integrate or rot into loneliness. Otherwise return to build your own country.
Man, you get ideas👍👏. That's just what I'll do whenever I find myself in such situation. Am going to immerse myself in their society, join volunteering groups. Even while back then in BCity, I joined Lions Club. It will just be a matter of renewing my membership and offsetting some of my dues if I'd have to be an active member again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by 2mch(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
The writer should marry within her circle and her class. There are many Nigerian male doctors in the UK. She need to mingle more. Doctors should marry themselves. They understand their hectic schedules better and can manage better. She should go to their conferences and gatherings and she will find someone.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by hammerFC: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rahkman:

I DARE U TO CLICK THIS LINK AND FIND ME WHITE GIRLS OR ANY OTHER RACE THAT CAN MATCH THESE BLACK WOMEN.

CC COCOCANDY

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-pvbqt7XZMQ

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Z9ac_Wpn1-w

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/m5phpAY-vIA

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/oxiYYn5DtlM

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pN8XhBc0V6Q

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cHN4rsUHTYk
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by victorVIC1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The same situation over here in Germany very hard to find a friend and worst of it all, they don't speak English which makes it harder angry

A colleague of mine who got a job at our head office in Germany has similar complaints. She says she calls her sister on whatsapp every evening and talk with her till she falls asleep. I can only imagine how it is for singles if she has such complaints despite having her two kids with her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by NAC1666: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Maria96:
Hmmm
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu1M-PngolX/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==
You need to really find out what you actually want in life
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Roon9(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoawoke:
Loneliness will kill all Nigerian girls in Canada , Uk and US

Insha allah

I remember when I first got to UK, no Nigerian girl looked at my face because I was a student. They didn’t give a shittt about me. The female friends I had weren’t Nigerians, not a single one. They were chasing guys already settled and those ones using them to play wayo

I moved to the US and same thing happened, when I finally finished school and became settled, they came like flies everywhere.

Girls should learn one thing, that single guy that you see still trying to get life settled, working hard to make progress will eventually become successful.
The guys in their 40s that you are clinging to went through same phase. Unfortunately many of them aren’t available anymore. They have been taken.
If you want to make it work, find a responsible guy that truly care about you and work together with him to make progress. Work together as a family, not every time you will meet ready made products

Na mumu go ignore this
Re: Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK by Benrosaria(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Go back to Nigeria then.

She can't fit with us because her mentality has drastically uplifted from where ours is.

It's their working system that causes it, but mind you Nigerians don't know that we can have the best working system and the best of emotions. Blacks are blessed and still stupid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.