Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,913 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. (28795 Views)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Beremx(f): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

The man has no right to call n warned the ex.
It's the wife's duty to call n tell the ex to leave her alone.
She has 2 options, which are

By blocking the ex line
Or

Breaking her simcard n getting another simcard.
a man is entitled to call his ex but a woman cannot answer calls from her ex. Break sim card for what?

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by bitingcool: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
is an ex not a human being. they are friends. if he dey kpansh her, u think he will be visible to you. it's not a crime to talk to an ex.

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ahnie: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Beremx:
a man is entitled to call his ex but a woman cannot answer calls from her ex. Break sim card for what?
Queenly queen,goodnoon ma'am
I never said a man is entitled to call his ex
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Sweetvie: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
The ex get mind cheesy
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by coronavirus19: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
100/100
phemmyfour:
Okafor's law loading....

Okafor's Law, according to the Urban Dictionary, “states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ), it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times

Mathematically, C1 • P = C ∞

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by PECON1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture .
SMH..
That Ex is not done with that woman, why are men getting weaker these days. The man even appreciated the gesture like thanking the man for fucking the wife
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by marsup: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Adultery in plain sight.. shocked grin
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by kiddkash(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:
Is the husband too dumb to change the wife's simcard?
Just asking .

That's the first every sensible husband would do to avoid roaming ghosts from the past aka lord faquard's ghost cheesy
But some will argue that such a man is controlling. By not trusting the wife
Like sapphire and candidlady
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ex that's doesn't know hos boundaries undecided
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Elxandre(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
Okafor's law loading....

Okafor's Law, according to the Urban Dictionary, “states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ), it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times

You are such a brilliant math professor. 😂
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Beremx(f): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

Queenly queen,goodnoon ma'am
I never said a man is entitled to call his ex
I know you didn't say so. But destroying one's sim because of ex no make sense. Good afternoon to you. My regards to the kids

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by mrblessed(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
It's usually from calling her to having her again. Rubbish!
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by emmaodet: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Adakintroy:
Top 4 banters in nairaland.

Man vs women (gender war).

Ronaldo vs messi ( battle of the GOAT).

Igbo vs Yoruba's. ( tribal war)

Christian vs atheist. ( The God consciousness )

Add Japa vs non-japas
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Bimpe29: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Who does that?
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by StUriah(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Imagine a woman who was deeply into oral and anal zex with her 'Ex', and has gone beyond the regular lovemaking ventures before marriage, and her decent husband is not into pervasion of sorts. Would the 'Ex' not have the effrontery to call her even in the presence of her husband? Would the 'Ex' not be courageous in asking the woman to give the husband her phone so that he (the 'Ex') can speak with him?

This is a typical example of See Finish

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by chris51(f): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
I was having a discussion with my friend and he told me his wife ex still calls her on phone. Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture . Just last week he called her again but she didn’t pick and she told my friend about it. Could there be something fishy

She should block him if she is sure nothing fishy is going on. She should not encourage any communication between them.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by PECON1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
IMASTEX:
If he is uncomfortable with it. Then he should address the topic with his wife, who should clearly enforce the boundaries with her ex.
if the wife will wait for her husband to tell her to stop talking to her ex according to u until she will cut the guy off,then she still having sex with the ex.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by chris51(f): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
StUriah:
Imagine a woman who was deeply into oral and anal zex with her 'Ex', and has gone beyond the regular lovemaking ventures before marriage, and her decent husband is not into pervasion of sorts. Would the 'Ex' not have the effrontery to call her even in the presence of her husband? Would the 'Ex' not be courageous in asking the woman to give the husband her phone so that he (the 'Ex') can speak with him?

This is a typical example of See Finish

Exactly
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by chris51(f): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

The girl obviously still want the ex Dick. She still wished for the ex to bang her hence the reason she can never block him . If when she does, she'll still unblock him. Nigeria girls don't joke with pricks esp an ex prick. as for the Simp husband, I have nothing to say to him.

This is exactly why every Sane man MUST marry a pure virgin

Go and advertise for a virgin
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by masseratti: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
What's the fuss about ex not talking again or calling each other.. What If they parted ways on mutual consent and still friends, so I cant call or talk to my female friends who were my ex again because we dated at one point in time? Many people have insecurity problem, yeah I understand that part of some people using it has a way to get back in but jeez.. It's somehow just blocking ppl who are genuinely Ur friends because you married, it sucks.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ApostlePaul14: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
phemmyfour:
Okafor's law loading....

Jesu
C1 • P(shined properly) = C ∞(Can always be shined)
Wahala no too much!

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Perewenkle1: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Been divorced doesn’t mean you should have a toxic relationship, do they have children? If they do, healthy divorce is good for the kids.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Henadih(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
On this I differ because I still call my ex even thought she is married and I am also married. No string attached. were both class mate in the higher institution. we almost got married but I could not handle the relationship very well because she was my very first girl. But I really cherish our relationship then. She was an honest and loyal person. I have even visited her in her home when I paid a visit to my uncle who lives in same axis with them. I was of great help to her when she wanted some document in and office. So it depends on who the ex is and the guys.
Its all about trust and character of the persons.

Everyone is not the same. I even tell her to her face that she is the best wife I did not marry.
But it ends there. She is a very responsible lady that I will not even think not to talk of try anything. Of I'm not even interested in anything.
We have become just good friends.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Moniya4Real(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mathematical professor 👍

phemmyfour:
Okafor's law loading....

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Amayabor1: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
The ex knew what he did when he called the husband to congratulate him. It was really not a congratulation, it was just a way of telling the man that he has had the woman before sexually and as long as both ex and wife can still communicate, sex is bound to happen between them.

How can your friend even accept a call from his wife's ex? Some men are too dumb!

Your friend is a weak man and I dislike weak men!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by PECON1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
Let me even add this UP. Before she got married her ex told her that she will come and beg him. He was attending a cele church but since that didn't work until she got married once a while he calls her. She changed her number but unbelievable he got her number from a friend which lead to calling to congrate her and then kept calling once a while.
your friend is stupid and a simp, the ex has no right to be calling her, the man messed up by picking that call.if the wife won't caution the ex then she will definitely Bleep him again
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by damble: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:
which I rightly stated.one thing married ladies that cheats on their husbands nor know be say....na chalfs full outside.
cheesy cheesy

Your head get oil my sister
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Jsucre(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
She is a product of her past.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by PECON1(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Carry this comment komot for my front, if how they parted ways is interfering in her marriage then she should go back and be with him, na like this Infidelity Dy start. You irritate me with this comment, and like I wrote earlier if I can pick another man's (toaster or whatever) in your presence then I'll never marry you because I don't want such weak genes in my future sons.
U are right,leave that weak ass man, that nigga supposed chop better slap for answering his wife ex call

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Ed12(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Both the former boyfriend and new husband are mahd...

One initiate the stupidity the other allowed it and support it..

Both are not okay. P*ssy power
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Jman06(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Carry this comment komot for my front, if how they parted ways is interfering in her marriage then she should go back and be with him, na like this Infidelity Dy start. You irritate me with this comment, and like I wrote earlier if I can pick another man's (toaster or whatever) in your presence then I'll never marry you because I don't want such weak genes in my future sons.
This is how you lots stir up toxicity and violence tendencies in men but would still complain when men become that which you push them to.

FYI, it is not the husband's business to stop the ex from calling the wife. Rather it is the responsibility of the wife to cut ties with her ex. See the way you carefully shifted the responsibility from the wife to the poor husband.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Chummynoni(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

I beg to disagree with you....when a woman gets married she changes her simcards,I did and it was not some big deal.all I did was copied the numbers of those that are important.

A wise wife knows the best thing to do if you wanna stay long in her marriage is to change her simcard as soon as she gets married.
omgggg, and you are a woman? Only a STUPID man will tell his wife to change sim because they got married except when a man intentionally married a wh*re.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terminally-Ill Bride Gets The Wedding Of Her Dreams / Why Cross-Gender Friendships Don't Work / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.