Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. (28748 Views)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Badgers14: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

What off'd me was the part where the ex called to congratulate the husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

It's the Boldness of the ex for me.

I would love to hear their conversation grin cheesy
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
I was having a discussion with my friend and he told me his wife ex still calls her on phone. Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture . Just last week he called her again but she didn’t pick and she told my friend about it. Could there be something fishy
the husband should man up immediately. I don't why some tiny issues that can be handled immediately are left to fester then brought to social media for judgement. He should tell that so called ex that he should cut off all communications with his wife then inform her parents at once
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Badgers14:

I would love to hear their conversation grin cheesy
the husband is an idiôt
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by canalily(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
I don't even blame the ex but the wife that keeps entertaining calls from a so called ex. The husband must be a weak man to have received call from wife's ex, he just sold his manhood to the wife's ex, he's a vegetable and i wholeheartedly donate him to redpillers. Nonsense
you are very wrong on this .. things are not done that way...you can't conclude because you didn't know how they parted ways..
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by profsomebody(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol.
ahnie:

Problem everywhere wink
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by vyncentino(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
What are you expecting us to say bag her about,na you know,nor block her if her husband find out,you in trouble,if you like her while you nor marry her
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Adakintroy: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Top 4 banters in nairaland.

Man vs women (gender war).

Ronaldo vs messi ( battle of the GOAT).

Igbo vs Yoruba's. ( tribal war)

Christian vs atheist. ( The God consciousness )

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Six9ine: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
something fisly is about to go down
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by hosemujica: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
My ex keeps in contact, to be honest only a disciplined man should keep in touch with ex cause if you don’t want they might want, so just better to stay away . My mother said , “ my son you are dead the day you sleep with another man’s wife”I believe that till this day and will never try that nonsense.

Women are very emotional, only a matured man can guide those emotions to positively. Part of it includes letting her know that her husband is king now, and that whatever she sees in you can be established in her husband.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by canalily(m): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

What off'd me was the part where the ex called to congratulate the husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

this still didn't make any difference. If you change your wife sim, did you change her brain or did you change the ex number likewise If either side wants still the communication on, you can't prevent it because social media is also there as another open secret channels

4 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Women and ex, most times are inseparable. Especially the ex we de casablanca their kpekus, they will always want to have a deal with such overtime

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
canalily:
you are very wrong on this .. things are not done that way...you can't conclude because you didn't know how they parted ways..
Carry this comment komot for my front, if how they parted ways is interfering in her marriage then she should go back and be with him, na like this Infidelity Dy start. You irritate me with this comment, and like I wrote earlier if I can pick another man's (toaster or whatever) call in your presence then I'll never marry you because I don't want such weak genes in my future sons.

5 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Adakintroy: 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:
Is the husband too dumb to change the wife's simcard?
Just asking .

That's the first every sensible husband would do to avoid roaming ghosts from the past aka lord faquard's ghost cheesy

Lol. That won't solve anything. Two adults will go any length to meet each other if they both want to. If you like change her phone, house address, Facebook account, Instagram, Tiktok, etc. Meanwhile never you play with "Okafor's law of congodynamics"

3 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Onucs(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Make una butcher am 😂

Jes sit back and watch the show🍿😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by CaptainFM1: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Any serious woman would change her line after marriage. Especially if numerous bfs has that line.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by tivhador: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Anything is possible
scoobyblogspot:
I was having a discussion with my friend and he told me his wife ex still calls her on phone. Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture . Just last week he called her again but she didn’t pick and she told my friend about it. Could there be something fishy
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Fiscus105(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
Let me even add this UP. Before she got married her ex told her that she will come and beg him. He was attending a cele church but since that didn't work until she got married once a while he calls her. She changed her number but unbelievable he got her number from a friend which lead to calling to congrate her and then kept calling once a while.

Let me tell you fact, the wife still wants to be hearing from ex. Whem she ready to cut tie with him, she knows what to do. It's game that woman knows how to play best.

It's in the hands of husband, if he will force his wife to cut tie or for him and other men to be putting different hands in same pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by scoobyblogspot(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Great point
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by AreaFada2: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

As in ehn,,,

"Congrats for settling for my leftovers. You try sha." cheesy grin

I can't imagine that kind set up.

Fact is probably 40% of ladies keep in touch. From my experience. I tend to quietly drift away but some women nor dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by grandstar(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

If her husband does not like it, he should be firm about it by telling her ex that her husband does not like him calling.

But then again, things like this should be handled with tact. Until there's proof the ex has sinister motives her being blunt would be unwise.

She could codedly tell him her husband is the jealous type. That she doesn't want wahala, her marriage is new o! This is just to drive him away.

No one knows tomorrow.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by atheistandproud(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:
Just asking .

That's the first every sensible husband would do to avoid roaming ghosts from the past aka lord faquard's ghost cheesy

If a man does this, won't y'all call him names like insecure, domineering, making her age 10 years older and all the other petty names that are conjured as per need basis?

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Christistruth03: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Her ex is behaving like a Snake

What is over is over
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by CJStarz: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
You sound ridiculous. Changing the sim card won't stop her from getting in touch with her ex if she's hell bent on that. He can as well attach a body cam on her

ahnie:
Just asking .

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by CJStarz: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
Women like them bold. The ex may get what he wants sooner. Looks like the husband is a mumu.

ahnie:

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by juman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2023
They should invite the ex regularly for dinner in their home.
Hope the crazy husband is happy now.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ifinger: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

If The gbola is good 👍u take it multiple times

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Not always true.
ahnie:

Not forgetting okafor's law?
Once Deb"Ed by ex,always deb'ed by ex.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by koladebrainiac(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
you should stop picking it ,when u finaly pick, act it in such away that you dont want to tell him before but really,your husband is kinda jealous and would not him to him to use this has a condition to start having issue with your husband, he should stop calling you and respect your marriage
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by RightToReject(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
I wonder how and why a diligent person should be expected to totally cut off communication and comradeship in general with a diligent ex of good standing just because of marriage or any other commitments. Balderdash!

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Pootle: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
how do rubbish like this get to frontpage undecided
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by SuccessfulRichi: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
One good reason you should only marry a virgin. E clear ba??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? / Why Marriage is a scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.