Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. (28751 Views)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Jman06:
This is how you lots stir up toxicity and violence tendencies in men but would still complain when men become that which you push them to.

FYI, it is not the husband's business to stop the ex from calling the wife. Rather it is the responsibility of the wife to cut ties with her ex. See the way you carefully shifted the responsibility from the wife to the poor husband.
I blamed both of them but blamed the man more for entertaining such rubbish, didn't you read his wife even gave him phone to greet her ex, like seriously? You are joking
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Fiscus105(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Beremx:
a man is entitled to call his ex but a woman cannot answer calls from her ex. Break sim card for what?

Abi ooooo. Infact ,a woman is entitled to marry 3 or more husbands at same time.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by PECON1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
bitingcool:
is an ex not a human being. they are friends. if he dey kpansh her, u think he will be visible to you. it's not a crime to talk to an ex.
is this person really a man, when u marry,u will understand better

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Greattha: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hmm. Shrek... .been a while

ahnie:
Is the husband too dumb to change the wife's simcard?
Just asking .

That's the first every sensible husband would do to avoid roaming ghosts from the past aka lord faquard's ghost cheesy
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Roozzaay(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

What off'd me was the part where the ex called to congratulate the husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

It's the Boldness of the ex for me.

That is not boldness, it is see finish, he knew the said husband is an ediot and a fooool too
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Roozzaay(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Fiscus105:

Abi ooooo. Infact ,a woman is entitled to marry 3 or more husbands at same time.

Fada lawd what is this grin grin grin
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Camberlo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
As a gentleman, I will ask my wife for us to visit the ex.

Sit him down and let him know how much I love and cherish my wife, I will point blank tell him to desist from whatever communication between both and wish him good in chosing next lady.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by goldenceo1: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Henadih:
On this I differ because I still call my ex even thought she is married and I am also married. No string attached. were both class mate in the higher institution. we almost got married but I could not handle the relationship very well because she was my very first girl. But I really cherish our relationship then. She was an honest and loyal person. I have even visited her in her home when I paid a visit to my uncle who lives in same axis with them. I was of great help to her when she wanted some document in and office. So it depends on who the ex is and the guys.
Its all about trust and character of the persons.

Everyone is not the same. I even tell her to her face that she is the best wife I did not marry.
But it ends there. She is a very responsible lady that I will not even think not to talk of try anything. Of I'm not even interested in anything.
We have become just good friends.

There’s nothing wrong with a guy calling her ex if you’re the man but would you be comfortable to allow your wife to be called by her ex because you feel there’s nothing between them? Nobody is blaming you for calling your ex as the man but the other man(husband) who entertain such familiarity to even speak to the ex boyfriend on the phone is like a lost sheep waiting to be slaughtered..

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by kingslj: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Camberlo:
As a gentleman, I will ask my wife for us to visit the ex.

Sit him down and let him know how much I love and cherish my wife, I will point blank tell him to desist from whatever communication between both and wish him good in chosing next lady.

You do that with your wife/Nigerian women and kiss your respect good bye

2 Likes

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Slurity(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
I was having a discussion with my friend and he told me his wife ex still calls her on phone. Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture . Just last week he called her again but she didn’t pick and she told my friend about it. Could there be something fishy
You just narrated a story of two children in marriage meant for mature adult.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by malvisguy212: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
I was having a discussion with my friend and he told me his wife ex still calls her on phone. Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture . Just last week he called her again but she didn’t pick and she told my friend about it. Could there be something fishy
tell your friend to call his ex , and see how the wife will react.....or plan with a friend pretending to be your ex and tell your wife " my ex want to speak to you" just see how she will react.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Gothamwidower: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
Marvyx:
Weak men everywhere. Tueh..

I just called a girl I was admiring back then in Poly to check up on her, she's married though,and has a Son,I didn't made money to meet up
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Mryacks: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

There has to be some kind of boundary after marriage abeg. Forget that we are ex not enemy talk....I do not even care for an ex to call my hubby/wife and try to talk to me to say congratulations. It's better I don't even know they still talk. grin
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by stormborn28(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

Not forgetting okafor's law?
Once Deb"Ed by ex,always deb'ed by ex.

Hmmmmm...this is fantastic. A woman could recognise Okafor law
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Enculer2: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Simp husband. A beta male.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Charly68: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
This is what you when home training is not in place.. you see grown up adults behaving like babes ..
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Jman06(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
I blamed both of them but blamed the man more for entertaining such rubbish, didn't you read his wife even gave him phone to greet her ex, like seriously? You are joking
The man should mandate the wife to cut ties with her ex ASAP. However, it is not the man's responsibility to confront the ex.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by SamOchuko: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Bro your wife is already to or might be cheating on you with that ex of hers, that code of my friend don cast since, we all know it is you.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Jman06:
The man should mandate the wife to cut ties with her ex ASAP. However, it is not the man's responsibility to confront the ex.
How would you feel if your woman gives you phone to greet her ex? I await your response
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by bdon123(m): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

What off'd me was the part where the ex called to congratulate the husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

It's the Boldness of the ex for me.

Some ex are that bold.one tried same wit my wife wen she told me i warned her thats its unnaceptable n changed her fone number.i Even called my wife elder sister n warned her never to ever try giving my wife number to ex bf .....ano dey take shit like that.Only a weak man will takr that nonsense,not we wet dey street wit enough credibility.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by AntiWailer: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
lol u will give me phone that ur ex want to congratulate me ?

When u are not Maaad.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Me kee... If you say so. No wahala. Enjoy the MOVIE
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Neoteny7: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

I seriously don't understand who's who and who's what gender, or what the heck this is even telling us.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by stolaonipekun: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
My own question is
Is ex an enemy to each other?
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by MightySparrow: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:
Just asking

That's the first every sensible husband would do to avoid roaming ghosts from the past aka lord faquard's ghost cheesy

If the two are secretly together, the lady will still call or reach him on social media or any other means. For any marriage, ex - is always a threat throughout lifetime.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by FireUpNow(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2023
The husband na confirmed mumu and he is weaker than dodo. He will raise kids that are not his.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Eriokanmi: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
This is wrong. It should be the other way round, especially if you're a good man and the condition that got you split from each other was understandable and inevitable.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by movid(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
The woman is the one at fault here. I once called my ex to ask her something, she told me straight up why am I calling her by that time of the day? Don't I know she's in her husband's house? Reason be was because I called her in the night. I said I'm sorry and we ended the call. The woman ought to go straight up with so called ex.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by olamoses75(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:
Just asking .

why would a man change his wife’s sim after marriage? Will he also follow her around everywhere she goes? Does that mean the wife doesn’t know right from wrong? Just asking.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Jman06(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
How would you feel if your woman gives you phone to greet her ex? I await your response
Of course, I'll feel disrespected and I'll not even speak with that ex. However, I'll direct my anger to my wife and warn her sternly to cut all ties with the ex.
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by olamoses75(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Henadih:
On this I differ because I still call my ex even thought she is married and I am also married. No string attached. were both class mate in the higher institution. we almost got married but I could not handle the relationship very well because she was my very first girl. But I really cherish our relationship then. She was an honest and loyal person. I have even visited her in her home when I paid a visit to my uncle who lives in same axis with them. I was of great help to her when she wanted some document in and office. So it depends on who the ex is and the guys.
Its all about trust and character of the persons.

Everyone is not the same. I even tell her to her face that [/b]she is the best wife I did not marry[b].
But it ends there. She is a very responsible lady that I will not even think not to talk of try anything. Of I'm not even interested in anything.
We have become just good friends.

At bolded. How will you describe your current wife then? Stop being a simp and face your life, wife and family. If that lady has sense, she should’ve have blocked your ass, but unfortunately you two are the same
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Xkale1996(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
advice her to block his num

Omo I won't allow any stupid ex to call my wife o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.