Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions (54531 Views)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by thinkmoney(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
You full of sentiments and S**t will dismiss what is obvious and live in delusion.
You ask people to hustle... chief ode. Who tell u people are not hustling. The point is government policies is making even hustling difficult.
I have a company for example. And I have calculated how much fuel I am going to use monthly on the previous price and determined and expressed to my workers that I will be paying them so and so. Now how do I make up for this new price? Do I start betraying my workers by paying less or I should just close the company.
Chief Ode. They use your brain na. Say the truth always. It’s madness to compliment where u need to criticize and criticize where you need to compliment.
Or is it that you need help? Maybe you should contact your family

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Douglad: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Big company with no name? Otunba lamba! Nobody who sleeps here from morning till night has anything good going on for them. Even the owner is hardly here. is the definition of someone without a future, if you're not careful you'll join him. Afi big company 🤣

come see ooo 🤣🤣

They just indirectly called you a wandering low-life idiot without any future ambition 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by tonytony208(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.

It is your father that increased pump price, not Tinubu
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Pacyrus(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na your mama still dey feed you, that's why you're still spewing thrash

Obviously

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
tonytony208:

It is your father that increased pump price, not Tinubu

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
thinkmoney:

You full of sentiments and S**t will dismiss what is obvious and live in delusion.
You ask people to hustle... chief ode. Who tell u people are not hustling. The point is government policies is making even hustling difficult.
I have a company for example. And I have calculated how much fuel I am going to use monthly on the previous price and determined and expressed to my workers that I will be paying them so and so. Now how do I make up for this new price? Do I start betraying my workers by paying less or I should just close the company.
Chief Ode. They use your brain na. Say the truth always. It’s madness to compliment where u need to criticize and criticize where you need to compliment.
Or is it that you need help? Maybe you should contact your family

See your nonsense long epistle. Oga Goan hustle Smart.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

Thunder fire your mouth there

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Newness2019: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10f2-IcYkag
Adewole Adebayo was SDP's Presidential Candidate in the 2023 General Election

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1681657734112894977?t=Iy5zPze1dlQDHw1WvcZGVQ&s=19

THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT MAJORITY OF VOTES IN THIS COUNTRY VOTED FOR PETER OBI AND PETER OBI WON THE ELECTION.

INEC, MAHMOOD WILFULLY GAVE THE VICTORY TO BOLA TINUBU AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

BOLA A. TINUBU DID NOT WIN THE ELECTION AND HE KNOWS THAT.

HE MUST VACATE THE SIT FOR THE RIGHTFUL WINNER IF HE WANTS TO

ESCAPE THE WRATH OF GOD ALMIGHTY.

THINGS MUST BE DONE RIGHTLY IN THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
zinaunreal:

Your papa

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by tonytony208(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Always online.

Mk somebody help this guy with job na

Posting rubbish to defend the drug dealer is heliinues job.

May the lives of everyone in his family reflect what Nigerians are going through under Tinubu
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Ayobeck(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

U r fool for this..ur write up is animal thinking..so those pple who are working legally compared to those who work illegally like yahoo who u b..because a person working legally work harder ll nvr write dis..unless if u r joking
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by bewla(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

I be party agenct for Apc that no mean say make we them kill us before enjoyment start now

This thing is killing
No traffic for road
lthe citizens are crying
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
candygist:

You should know that not everyone is privileged like you. Some people have nothing and ar ready to start from zero. It's government that will make the environment friendly for those who are ready to work.

Finally someone with Sense!! It will get better.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Blazebond(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ignore the click bait headline of the poster and listen to what the man has to say,he is talking sense,we removed subsidy without thinking properly.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by tonytony208(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I don't know why it is the same people who were wishing that this government should bring suffering to the people are the same people crying and complaining.

Tinubu should never look back he should continue in this right direction. We are very aware of this calculated painful measures which guarantees alot of gains in the end.

How much was government paying per litre as subsidy?

How much have They added to the pump price after subsidy removal?

Has your head asked that question?

No?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
ruffDiamond:
thief-ibu isvthe cause of the sudden surge in poverty currently ravaging the hapless masses right now! directly and indirectly,by commission and omission,by action and inaction!hope and pray the coming unprecedented hunger scourge hit y'all south wassted scums very very hard angry una Never see anything.. master political strategist ass!olofo!

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by udemzyudex(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Na your nose dem go take hustle naa,una go just come online dey post trash.

No light to work, fuel na #618 per liter even #3k fuel no reach do work for a day sef cos no light and you dey here dey post wetin i no know.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by davidtemi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Na your mama still dey feed you, that's why you're still spewing thrash

Why do you have to mind the idiot now
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Exceed15: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

May God punish you and your generation.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by DigiPerson: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Una never see anything. Shebi religion and tribalism over good governance? Let's all enjoy the boat cruise.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by agentarcher(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave Obi and Osibanjo go queue up to vote for one Irigbaji thief that puts white powder in his nose

When I said why didn’t Yorubas project Osibanjo instead of Tinubu

They said Osibanjo doesn’t have the strength and strategy to defeat Obi & Atiku

Oga are we talking about who has strength or strategy abi we’re talking about who’s is sane and has peoples favor at heart

Tinubu went to Chicago this graduated with first class he’s the greatest politician in Africa he’s track record are there in Lagos state he built Lagos from scratch

Una just dey talk rubbish wey full una mouth

See where it has landed us now

My two friends DR. UNANEVA C. ENITIN

And BARR. UNAGO C. SHEGE say make i greet una

Read the two names again

No normal person will aslo vote the lying lord obi. A failed politician as well. In a good nation people like obi won't even see chairmanship.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
God bless you oh, like seriously, most of them think people who didn't vote for their Obidient dey suffer, even when most Tinubu supporters are even doing far better than them, buch of idiots 😂😂😂😂😂

No mind them, Na their Papa dey Suffer. Rubbish People. Stay blessed Sir.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Harrynight(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin

Tinubu Supporters How are you guys doing?😁

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Chiefpriestt: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Boy go and wash the plates your mom assigned you to so. Let the elders deliberate on this matter
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Hamxas: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

When dat 8k finish u go get sence
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Exceed15: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Unprepared power crazy BAT. Una never see anything.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Love56743:

Bro i don't fuckly care about tinubu and Nigeria, i only care about my siblings and friends, I don't based in Nigeria, look I can feed you and your family for one month..

Thank you Oga Feeder. How am i sure you can even feed yourself talkless of your Siblings. You might even be in Ajegunle for all i care claiming Abroad. Oga hustle and feed yourself first ok.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
millionboi2:
you carry your foolishness come public forum... tufiakwa

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by zinaunreal(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

🥱🥱🥱

Your mama your papa
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Etimemy: 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

You just wake up from sleep. Good morning 🌄
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Didijiji:
because he is your tribes man

No, because he is a Good Nigerian like me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.