Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions (54535 Views)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Big company with no name? Otunba lamba! Nobody who sleeps here from morning till night has anything good going on for them. Even the owner is hardly here. is the definition of someone without a future, if you're not careful you'll join him. Afi big company 🤣

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Didijiji:
Your brain dey leak engine oil

Hustle kee you there

or you mean we should go and carry drugs so we can forfeit money to US government?

You fit go carry drug, if they catch you they should kill you straight.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Shattuck(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Good achievement, with this your level of education maybe i will consider you for employment in my Company. I will soon open a big branch in the UK. Why not go for your PhD on time so you can automatically qualify for immediate employment.

You People with Una small brain always believe that people like me, helinues or don't have major tangible things going on for us cos we choose to support People you don't Support. That's Fish brain. Many of us supporting APC might even be more well doing than you lots. Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱
it is highly impossible you have anything tangible going on in your life, all this 🧢 won't help you, someday you will look back at your life and you would feel ashamed of this moments in your life. Btw you sound really childish someone here said you are still being fed by mummy, I believe that to be true.

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Protest for what??

renewed shege na undecided

Buhari pro max shege
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
zinaunreal:

Your mama your papa

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Roger3D(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.
Bullshit. There is no light at dawn. Everyone go see the shege

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by KinSlayer: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Good achievement, with this your level of education maybe i will consider you for employment in my Company. I will soon open a big branch in the UK. Why not go for your PhD on time so you can automatically qualify for immediate employment.

You People with Una small brain always believe that people like me, helinues or don't have major tangible things going on for us cos we choose to support People you don't Support. That's Fish brain. Many of us supporting APC might even be more well doing than you lots. Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱

See as helinues don collect stray bullet here shocked
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Boy go and wash the plates your mom assigned you to so. Let the elders deliberate on this matter

🙄🙄🙄Who is this one??
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Exceed15:

May God punish you and your generation.

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
Love56743:

Shut up your mouth you bloody illerate, what is the duty of government? How can an oil producing country sell a litre of fuel for 700, bag of rice 50k the economy of the country is going down 36 states you company or factories that's employing 1000 people yearly you are here talking rubbish, how much you even get for account
Thank you Ojare!
Make you help me put small sense for him head!!

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by AKAyomide(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
This isn’t what the people of Nigeria prayed for to start happening to them. The people made a wrong choice of leadership who doesn’t care about their citizens' living conditions. He should have sent an amended appropriation bill to the National Assembly and at least if the subsidy needs to be removed it should be done in phases not at once because our lives depend on pms.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by tagborume: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
We the government provide transportation for the people in our kind of economy, slot of people in the transportation sector become jobless and inturn becomes poor.

Government should not invest subsidy money into liquid projects. It should be invested into the capital projects that will inturn affect the life of people.. Construct good roads, increase power generation and distribution and give grants to medium enterprises. Selection should not be done through politic

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by sacajawea: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zupay:

, out of that 8 years, I used 3 years to obtain a Bachelors degree, I year for a Msc, got my UK skilled worker visa and
Plsss which school and course Gave you that?
Bsc Honours degree in 3yrs?? Where and how?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Boo3nity(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.

You either fell on your head as a kid or are still suffering from the side effects of the multiple postinor+gin n local paper concoction that was injested to flush you out while you were a foetus.
I hope your civil father dad or petty trader mom will look at the imbecilic post of yours n be proud of the myopic douche bag they were unfortunate to birth as a son.
Keep typing with your forehead you hear?
E go soon soak you wella.

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Chyma231(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=124521826]Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una. [ewu !!!!! This one get client wey dey dash him iTunes every week ]
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ayobeck:

U r fool for this..ur write up is animal thinking..so those pple who are working legally compared to those who work illegally like yahoo who u b..because a person working legally work harder ll nvr write dis..unless if u r joking

Me joking, Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zupay: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
sacajawea:

Plsss which school and course Gave you that?
Bsc Honours degree in 3yrs?? Where and how?

I went to Kenya , did a 3 yr bachelors degree while working as an online freelancer to pay my fees. Graduated and moved straight from there to the UK for my one year Msc.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
Boo3nity:

You either fell on your head as a kid or are still suffering from the side effects of the multiple postinor+gin n local paper concoction that was injested to flush you out while you were a foetus.
I hope your civil father dad or petty trader mom will look at the imbecilic post of yours n be proud of the myopic douche bag they were unfortunate to birth as a son.
Keep typing with your forehead you hear?
E go soon soak you wella.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by BOYS2MEN: 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
And I read the names again.... grin
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave Obi and Osibanjo go queue up to vote for one Irigbaji thief that puts white powder in his nose

When I said why didn’t Yorubas project Osibanjo instead of Tinubu

They said Osibanjo doesn’t have the strength and strategy to defeat Obi & Atiku

Oga are we talking about who has strength or strategy abi we’re talking about who’s is sane and has peoples favor at heart

Tinubu went to Chicago this graduated with first class he’s the greatest politician in Africa he’s track record are there in Lagos state he built Lagos from scratch

Una just dey talk rubbish wey full una mouth

See where it has landed us now

My two friends DR. UNANEVA C. ENITIN

And BARR. UNAGO C. SHEGE say make i greet una

Read the two names again

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Risingblue008(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

A genius hustler no fit open mouth talk this rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by LaSenior: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yes too early for them to cry

After eating agbado dem go get strength to come defend Failures don't worry agbado will soon go
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Inobeyourmate: 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

No mind them, Na their Papa dey Suffer. Rubbish People. Stay blessed Sir.
And you too 💯✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by loswhite(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Shut up idiot
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Chiefpriestt: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

🙄🙄🙄Who is this one??
Chief priest of Ogwugwu shrine
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by mignone(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
maxiart2:
Normal level.
Na all of us go feel am.
There's no special filling station for anyone grin
Diaris o

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Truthee: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave Obi and Osibanjo go queue up to vote for one Irigbaji thief that puts white powder in his nose

Oga are we talking about who has strength or strategy abi we’re talking about who’s is sane and has peoples favor at heart

Tinubu went to Chicago this graduated with first class he’s the greatest politician in Africa he’s track record are there in Lagos state he built Lagos from scratch

Read the two names again

My gee grin grin
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
tonytony208:

How much was government paying per litre as subsidy?

How much have They added to the pump price after subsidy removal?

Has your head asked that question?

No?

Seems you are in the best position to tell us. Please kindly do. Don't be afraid.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by haslaw(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Read the two names again

You go dey alright las las
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Same calculated painful measures you were not aware of when Jonathan removed the same subsidy despite the cheap cost of things and yet you took to the street to protest

You all be deceiving yourself
You probably think we all are gullible and stupid in this country

Lol why are you holding on to the past lol while living your present in regrets. We are moving on while you are still holding on to the past. That is not moving forward. grin

You made the post below.

slawomir:

The only time we can see a united protest is when a person from minority tribe becomes the president...take for example subsidy removal of Jonathan in 2012...the whole nation united and there was protest despite the cheap and low cost of things...lets stop pretending...

United protest? How?! I don't understand. Do you mean a nation wide protest was what Jonathan experienced? How come you and your lots keep pointing accusing fingers to Tinubu over the protest against fuel subsidy as if it was only him and the region he comes from that protested in 2012?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos) / Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.