Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? (69368 Views)

What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Penguin2: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
Tt
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by dapsoneh: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
H
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Curious346: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
As a hunter you must think like a lion . And if a lion would spare ,then why wouldn't you ?

But I don't see a lion giving up on this game
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by oluwaseyi0: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
it will have been dead before i see her belly
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Kutunban: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2023
Something else might kill her if I don't. They are food for me and my children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2023
This is not rocket science

I will hold it hostage then kill it when it has delivered.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by OKUCHI11(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2023
Natbrowny:

I agree πŸ‘.

Watched a documentary where a Tiger killed an antelope. Ripped it open and found a baby inside.
Tiger leapt back and was looking at the dead for hours.
Finally Tiger dug a ground and buried both dead mama and child.

Camera wey dem use na die. See zoom functions.
tiger bury animal...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Sholmakem(f): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2023
I can't o .if rendering help is necessary,I will .
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by izubext007: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?

If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by lovediehatelive(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

Guy why na...

See as I dey laugh like mad man grin

E be like say everyday una dey reload una vawulence before coming online grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Phyqee10(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Waka pass jeje....🚢🚢🚢
EnemyofGod2:

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2023
tyup:
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise to eat pregnant game

Religiously?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2023
Never I'll gladly give it food and protect her. Men will kill her
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by batistutajulio: 11:42am On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:

Fool!!!!

This is the only interesting topic you could come up with.

Nigeria needs solution to its problems, you're here blabbing sh*t. Smh!!!.

Stupid Nigerian.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2023
If I could catch her live, I would, and domesticated her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Maize247(f): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Most African Antelopes are not ordinary animals, Kill this type of antelope and something bad will happen within 24 hours. It is not advisable to kill it

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Buhari4sale: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Say what now, pregnant mangoes and Bananas? ,πŸ™„

Many are indeed mad, but few are roaming

Seconded..

Now I understand why we have the kind of people at the seat of power

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry
Wicked soul
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Houseontherock1: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
I won't kill it, no. But I'll take it home and eat it later
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
grin

shortgun:

Who did this to you πŸ˜‚
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Kaycee54321(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
Natbrowny:

I agree πŸ‘.

Watched a documentary where a Tiger killed an antelope. Ripped it open and found a baby inside.

I'd appreciate if you share the link to the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by werisetogether(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

LOL

Thanks for the free joke

And thanks to the mod who pushed this thread to the front page...
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
If I could catch her live, I would, and domesticate her.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by LivingSage: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Heavily pregnant, one would feel remorse.

Personally, I can't even slaughter ordinary fowl so I won't even think of hunting not to talk of seeing heavily pregnant antelope, I'll pass.

If possible, I'll make it a pet
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Iamzik: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin grin
Do you know the seed inside of a mango is called an embryo? same thing an unborn human baby is called?

Stop terminating mango pregnancies angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Jeyun: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

The seed inside of a mango is it's baby, the fleshy sweet soft part you eat is actually meant to provide nutrients for it's seed(baby) until it geminates.

Whenever you eat a mango, you have terminated a pregnancy angry
Only a lunatic will do such evil to a defenceless pregnant Mango.
but the seed doesn't mean it's pregnant na
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Quebec91(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2023
cheesy
Sucre6:

Say what now, pregnant mangoes and Bananas? ,πŸ™„

Many are indeed mad, but few are roaming
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Padipadi(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:

I ll kill it if necessary. If you say I m wicked, it's based on your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Everything has its purpose under the sun. You have to be professional. No sentiments in professionalism

2 Likes

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by wahalawahala: 11:45am On Jul 20, 2023
Natbrowny:

I agree πŸ‘.

oga take am easy... Small small abegπŸ˜’
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Nicoddemus(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) / What Is Agbalumo Called In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.