Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? (69363 Views)

What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by uchwar1: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Both the mother and unborn baby are food for humans
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by sparko1(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?

If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?

See Nigerians with hypocrisy cheesy cheesy

Young boys using their girlfriends, mothers, brothers for money ritual, selling human body parts too want us to believe they will spare an animal because she's pregnant.

The average Nigerian will kill it even if it is giving birth right in front of them. Let's stop pretending, this is not a church.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Quebec91(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Facts👌 there
AlphaHakimi:
You don't know the extent you are willing to go until your survival is threatened.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by pikechukwu6(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2023
I will take it home feed her with bread and butter,tea and sugar. make sure she give birth successful in the hospital and pay hospital bills.. embarassed
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by soperel: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2023
But if I was hungry it's gonna be nighty night to mama deer.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by bjayx: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
What if na lion catch am after I leave am?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by eallstar: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin grin
Do you know the seed inside of a mango is called an embryo? same thing an unborn human baby is called?

Stop terminating mango pregnancies angry
Biology has damaged ur brain, u better come back to social life
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Reinamaria(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2023
It's cruelty to kill a heavily pregnant animal.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Harrynight(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

Why are u so serious Taking everything personal 🙄

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by MrBroke(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2023
I'll take off the shoes
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by bonnyhope: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

grin grin

You funny aswear
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Harrynight(m): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2023
eallstar:

Biology has damaged ur brain, u better come back to social life

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by latiephwald(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2023
I will take it home and start antelope rearing from there. So I go become daddy plenty antelope.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Urch001: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
😃😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣 How do we know when we eat pregnant banana and mangoes please?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by 4evayours: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2023
Animals remains animals no matter the twist they are all created for human being to dominate pity and watch your lovely children die in hunger.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Godstiger(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2023
A double kill be that
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by discusant: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2023
I will take her home to give birth to her babies, grow them in an enclosure so that more meat will be available in my household.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by PJtech: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2023
Streetdoctor:
First, people like helinues, LordviccoDaGuru and PJtech will kill it and demand for more bcs of hunger, bcs APC no dey pay 30k again

Be like dem don sack you for the hospital wey you dey work as quack doctor... you come get time for nairaland well well
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by countryman13: 11:55am On Jul 20, 2023
starpower:

Pregnant animal meat doesn't taste well except it an extreme situation of survival. It not worth it.
Hmmmmmmmm! Do you how many killed pregnant animals U have eaten unknowingly,even with licking fingers? Traditionally,real hunters won't pull the trigger in ds type of situation. Hunting isn't all about killing of animals but U no go know until U move closely with them especially during group hunting. Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by fof1: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?
If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?

It will be heartless and utter Wickedness for such Hunter...Pls. we should always Spare to live well...
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by EUGENEINYANG(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2023
[ laugh wan kill me here oooooquote author=shortgun post=124534763]
grin grin grin
Do you know the seed inside of a mango is called an embryo? same thing an unborn human baby is called?

Stop terminating mango pregnancies angry[/quote]
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Reference(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2023
Why not trap it and take it home to cultivate. It shouldn't be that hard to catch in that state. Why, kill, kill, kill. We love killing.

That man has survived this long is because we are given the wisdom of the Garden of Eden. To tender (care for) and to multiply (to cultivate).

If we all depended on hunting for food humanity will have long gone into extinction having killed and eaten everything out there in the wilderness.

Stop the barbaric culture of hunting. It is cruel and unsustainable.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by grandstar(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2023
Many hunters gatherer tribes prefer not to kill females but and focus on males
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Boyooosa(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Say what now, pregnant mangoes and Bananas? ,🙄

Many are indeed mad, but few are roaming

He made sense tho grin but he should have just used something like egg filled fish or hen instead of banana and mango grin grin grin

Naija na cruise
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by discusant: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

There is no pregnant Mango or banana.

Banana and mango fruits are not live animals like the antelope.
Unfortunate that you got too many likes: anyway, this is Nigeria where truth can easily be made to become the lie.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by ghettochild(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Will take it home
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Ttipsy(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
When you watch animal documentary to see how hyna and wild dog eat pregnant zebra

So emotional
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by KIDfurniture(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Children that may turn their back on you when you grow Old. Abi you think na every child go reward you with kindness ?? Lol

shortgun:
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by stasius: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Take it home alive if you can capture it.

Otherwise leave it. Don't kill a pregnant game. That is evil.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by slowice(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
The reason you haven't caught any all day is because crazy hunters keep killing pregnant game.

If you want to have enough to eat in the future then you must let's it live
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Kubin: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Pepper soup is ready
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by victorazy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
judatech:
The unborn babies will eventually be killed for food...irony of life

That's not the question.

Who no go die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / What Is Agbalumo Called In English / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.