Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? (69410 Views)

What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by ahnie: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
folake4u:

You know your people. 🤣🤣🤣
Yes sugarbaby.

By the way...e bi like na Asake be your crush now o....the way you're vibing to his songs lately eeh....na to match make una nahim remain o cheesy
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Tilldendoftime(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
tyup:
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise and evil to eat a pregnant game
U are right though just wondering how easily and joyfully we eat fish that has eggs... Etc those shawa fish
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Eberex(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ask lion or tiger that question

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Igbos will kill it, wicked people.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Tilldendoftime(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abitolola:

Mangos and bananas... Really? Serous?
U are right in this too .. besides it's a wild animal not a domestic animal.... Maybe we should bring it home nurse it till it delivers and eat them all one after d other lol
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Cjayboy: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
I need to first find out if its really pregnancy or na swollen stomach.

Virtually everything na scam now..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by WhereMyLoud: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Oblongata:
Liver no go gree me kill am...
Alcohol dne kill your liver.. your liver weak nigga.!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Mohisah: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

The seed inside of a mango is it's baby, the fleshy sweet soft part you eat is actually meant to provide nutrients for it's seed(baby) until it geminates.

Whenever you eat a mango, you have terminated a pregnancy angry
Only a lunatic will do such evil to a defenceless pregnant Mango.
Since they is no justice to mango, let they be no justice for that doe, let there be equiity grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by WhereMyLoud: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Eberex:
Ask lion or tiger that question
hahahaha
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by SonofGod231: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rubbish....After killing goats with like 3,4 kids inside with no hyphen.This one go quick.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by bionixs: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
judatech:
The unborn babies will eventually be killed for food...irony of life
let it deliver first nau

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by folake4u(f): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
ahnie:

Yes sugarbaby.

By the way...e bi like na Asake be your crush now o....the way you're vibing to his songs lately eeh....na to match make una nahim remain o cheesy

Hahahahaha. I like Asake music die. cheesy grin grin grin

I nor fit marry musician oh.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by GloriousGbola: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahahaha. I like Asake music die. cheesy grin grin grin

I nor fit marry musician oh.

grin grin

Not all musicians are like bros OBO. The late sound sultan and Femi kuti were/are responsible fellas
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Electorate: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Say what now, pregnant mangoes and Bananas? ,🙄

Many are indeed mad, but few are roaming

and he got 173 likes from equally demented fellows grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Smartguyboy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Once watched a documentary when a lion killed pregnant deer but couldn’t eat the deer 🦌 after the deer 🦌 cob came out alive from the stomach.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Maforgreats(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Man eat Antelopes
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Maforgreats(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Those that say dey won't kill it don't know what hunger is. Hunger wey dn make man chop their fellow man na cun pregnant antelope
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Damian10(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Honestly my conscience wont allow me, i go just try catch am grin
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by folake4u(f): 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
GloriousGbola:

grin grin

Not all musicians are like bros OBO. The late sound sultan and Femi kuti were/are responsible fellas

Yeah, I liked Sound Sultan and Femi Kuti cos they're scandal free and that's like 1%. angry
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

Lazy Yoruba man, leave animals alone and go and work to feed your hopeless children
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Haydensam19(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Better still Tranquilize it, take it home allow it Deliver all her kids. Then you can carry on with the necessary thing maybe after some weeks
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by TheRealOwner(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
meobizy:
Tie it, provide plenty of nutrition and kill it immediately after birthing. Agriculture had such origin. Grow the fawn and consume it when fully adult. Two for one in about four years or less.

Update: Kill the mother after the fawn is weaned. They don’t eat grass immediately.

Whose milk will the babies drink? Your own?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Benblaq(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
Her water is about to break..call the doctor!

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by fineberry(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
E get as e be o
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by KnownUnknown: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Mavetech(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Natbrowny:

I agree 👍.

Watched a documentary where a Tiger killed an antelope. Ripped it open and found a baby inside.
Tiger leapt back and was looking at the dead for hours.
Finally Tiger dug a ground and buried both dead mama and child.

Camera wey dem use na die. See zoom functions.

P. S.

People have been asking for link n videos.

Still taking me some time for some dig ups.

However. Here is a related one..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165832/The-lioness-showed-remorse-realising-killed-pregnant-antelope.html

The one i referenced. The tiger buried the mama n child for real and according to the documentary. They claimed the tiger guarded it for days so Hyenas won't dig it up. Didnt eat it. Goes for hunting and comes back to the buried spot.

Even me. E do me like film. I am not making it up like some believed
Check this link below for another related incident

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165832/The-lioness-showed-remorse-realising-killed-pregnant-antelope.html

Please, can you search for the video and share?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Debbie2000(f): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Same here, I hate double standard.
The question should be if anyone find SNAKE or LION in this condition, would they have free it? "What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.”

shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Natbrowny: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mavetech:

Please, can you search for the video and share?

I'm still searching. Even YouTube.. I never see that particular one. Except other animals showing remorse in different situations
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Debbie2000(f): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
What of pregnant SNAKE?

BigDawsNet:
I no fit kill ham...

Na to just jump and pass for real

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Caris77: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
Lol at pregnant mangoes and banana.😂
It's the I hate double standards for me

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Debbie2000(f): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
What of pregnant SNAKE

tyup:
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise and evil to eat a pregnant game
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Debbie2000(f): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2023
Siiiiiiiirrrr!!!
And pregnant SNAKE?
ComputerOperato:
Savvy hunters try not to kill pregnant animals.
It is against their cultural belief.
Allow it to go.
It will give birth to two or more younger ones that increases the animal population thereby increasing your hunting pool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) / Local Names For Tuna And Salmon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.