Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? (69402 Views)

What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by DEngima: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Guy πŸ˜‚ too funny abeg if to say na Twitter we day I go don follow you ASAP 🀝🏽
judatech:
The unborn babies will eventually be killed for food...irony of life

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by samwillyco1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
I will gladly catch it and tame it at home

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by DEngima: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry
GuyπŸ˜‚ u too funny abeg if to say na Twitter we dey I go don follow u ASAP πŸ˜‚πŸ€πŸ½
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by GistFullGround: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

You are a terrorist just like the way innocent women and children are murdered by your co-horts at night in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Princeton92(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mother of unborn babies oh

NO WAY
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Adambx: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na to go rare d animal for house.... better days ahead

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by casualobserver: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
tyup:
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise to eat pregnant game

Please explain

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by stevups(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2023
You don't sight the antelope.. you only notice the animal. before humans from this part of the world realize it's pregnant, the animal is already dead
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Shizzi23(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
tyup:
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise to eat pregnant game

If you don’t kill her a wild animal would, so it make more sense to kill the antelope and father the baby inside πŸ˜…πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by sdcode: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Natbrowny:

I agree πŸ‘.

Watched a documentary where a Tiger killed an antelope. Ripped it open and found a baby inside.
Tiger leapt back and was looking at the dead for hours.
Finally Tiger dug a ground and buried both dead mama and child.

Camera wey dem use na die. See zoom functions.

DJ YK, please could you share link
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by saintnegroid(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abitolola:

Mangos and bananas... Really? Serous?
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 my brother body die me o
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by pollmaniac(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
meobizy:
Tie it, provide plenty of nutrition and kill it immediately after birthing. Agriculture had such origin. Grow the fawn and consume it when fully adult. Two for one in about four years or less.

Update: Kill the mother after the fawn is weaned. They don’t eat grass immediately.

But the question said your kids are hungry at home.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by wildikeman(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omo if i kill it..my conscience will haunt me...if my children starve for the night .. morning dey..
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Hussein035: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

The seed inside of a mango is it's baby, the fleshy sweet soft part you eat is actually meant to provide nutrients for it's seed(baby) until it geminates.

Whenever you eat a mango, you have terminated a pregnancy angry
Only a lunatic will do such evil to a defenceless pregnant Mango.

I warned you to stop smoking but you refused

You will not end well if you continue like this
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by asiga(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nature must run its course, somebody must eat to survive..
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by mukthar2000(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
I trust Niger hunter, they we kill the antelope sell the mother and baby all join.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Natbrowny: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
OKUCHI11:
tiger bury animal...

I'll provide d link to watch.

Searching right nw.. Gimme some hours.

Watch n see 4ur sefs

Nature is nt to be predicted n understood
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by frank317: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Shey na u pregnant am?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by wisdomkid: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin grin grin grin I have never thought of this, and I am sure I have not heard of this too. Mango and Banana pregnant? grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by emmykk(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
taylor89:
grin

You are a suspect
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by sonofsteven: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

Why not take it home alive,cage it and find alternative to feed your kids

If the antelope delivers, more meat
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by JaymesO(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
The truth is, na red eye hunter dey use enter bush, any real hunter will kill either childer at home are hungry or not.
EnemyofGod2:
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?

If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
No, absolutely no.

Its only the anyhow person that will kill a pregnant Antelope, the children can grow up and provide more meat. Besides if you kill all animals without preservation, how will your children eat in the future grin grin grin.

Keep killing with an ever growing human population ;hmmD grin, next una will kill una selves and sell una selves. People wey no sabi think and plan properly.

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by iampeterben(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omo God forbids I nor go fit kill am oh! Make I nor go kill all the children wey I suppose born for life. God will not allow me do that.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by just4fun(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Natbrowny:

I agree πŸ‘.

Watched a documentary where a Tiger killed an antelope. Ripped it open and found a baby inside.

Really ?

Wow !!

I'm touch. Maybe we humans should learn from that..
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Ubonguko(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Say what now, pregnant mangoes and Bananas? ,πŸ™„

Many are indeed mad, but few are roaming

Hahahahaha
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by chatinent: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
No matter how hungry I dey I no go fit kill am. I don't joke with life.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Emmaneze: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Catch am
Kill am when it gives birth
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by chima47(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
which one is pregnant mango and banana?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Natbrowny: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
sdcode:

DJ YK, please could you share link

The one I'm talkin is Tiger vs Antelope. D TIGER BURIED THEM FOR REAL. However here is another one.

LION VS ANTELOPE

STILL SEARCHING FOR MINE.. ITS A LONG VIDEO

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165832/The-lioness-showed-remorse-realising-killed-pregnant-antelope.html
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Interactive34: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Natbrowny:

I agree πŸ‘.

Wow
How can I watch this
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by AlphaWolf27: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Pregnant mangoes and bananas??
Did you complete primary school at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / Local Names For Tuna And Salmon / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.