Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? (69355 Views)

What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Natbrowny: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
Interactive34:

Get me the link

Not the one i referenced. Still searching. But here is another one.. The referenced one. D tiger buried it 4real..i was shocked mysef.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165832/The-lioness-showed-remorse-realising-killed-pregnant-antelope.html
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Natbrowny: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
Interactive34:

Wow
How can I watch this

There is a video of another one.

Still searching 4 d one i saw.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165832/The-lioness-showed-remorse-realising-killed-pregnant-antelope.html
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Pootle: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
a hunter who kills this is a murder, a wicked man, a criminal grin grin
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Brainy007: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
So my family should starve because of a pregnant antelope or whatever tf it is. Ogbeni, ah go kill am evacuate the damn pregnancy.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Stevosty: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
catching it alive will make more productive sense, animals can be reared not just kill kill, especially the harmless ones
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Interactive34: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Kinehap: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Nah to catch am live go keep am for house.

Person wey kill this animal like, nah devil himsef
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
If you spare her...then you should also spare any pregnant Rat or Cockroach you see in your house
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by MrColdsweat: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Justice and morality are mere mental fabrications.
In nature, it is kill or be killed.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by benobyeze(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
If people can kill fellow humans, why can't I kill animal for food? Oya, answer me.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by bitbillionaire: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
ComputerOperato:
Savvy hunters try not to kill pregnant animals.
It is against their cultural belief.
Allow it to go.
It will give birth to two or more younger ones that increases the animal population thereby increasing your hunting pool.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Omoawoke: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Only a wicked soul will kill that animal
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by CaptainFM1: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
tyup:
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise to eat pregnant game

Game recognizes game!
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by occfx: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abitolola:

Mangos and bananas... Really? Serous?

Ah you no no, every living thing gets pregnant and reproduce
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by nass4real: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?

If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?
I can never kill it,it's dangerous.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Tolupage(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin grin
Do you know the seed inside of a mango is called an embryo? same thing an unborn human baby is called?

Stop terminating mango pregnancies angry

This is a flawed logic, the embryo is inside the seed not the seed itself.

Eating the mango doesn't destroy the embryo, it's rather a necessity to ensure the seed can terminate to produce other mangos
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:

The seed inside of a mango is it's baby, the fleshy sweet soft part you eat is actually meant to provide nutrients for it's seed(baby) until it geminates.

Whenever you eat a mango, you have terminated a pregnancy angry
Only a lunatic will do such evil to a defenceless pregnant Mango.
Omo your problem will take 30yrs to solve. I not strength abeg
I quit!!
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Olat4421: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
I would not I Ave animal pity
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
pollmaniac:

But the question said your kids are hungry at home.
Africans only think of their belly in the present. That thing is will provide two meals if managed. One if considering only the present.

The kids can stay empty bellied for a longer while. The bush is full of animals.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Adakintroy: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kill it and toast it.

Just pray before you eat. Its well.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by folake4u(f): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
ahnie:
Here to read lies

You know your people. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Slurity(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
it is culturally and morally wrong to kill a pregnant animal for whatever reasons.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by paskal16: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
I would if it was between my survival and empathy
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by toprealman: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry
Some people are irrational I get those ones. You see the ones that will argue blindly just to prove a point, I always ignore them.
I wish they added the coordinates for you to go capture the pregnant game for your ‘ hungry family “!
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Abdulmumin412(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:
This is not rocket science

I will hold it hostage then kill it when it has delivered.
You think it will wait for you? It is either you shoot or forget about it. It is in the forest any one jump is bye bye.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by almarthins(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:

No
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abdulmumin412:

You think it will wait for you? It is either you shoot or forget about it. It is in the forest any one jump is bye bye.

did you miss the part of my comment where i said i will hold it hostage before it delivers?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by nakaman: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Y'all do eat chicken with egg, do you regret killing the chicken
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Corea4king(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Oblongata:
Liver no go gree me kill am...

Don't worry,one day u go meet pregnant lioness.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by GloriousGbola: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:

What kind of foolish question is this?

From people who eat eggs?

Is this an endangered species?

Better leave that nonsense thinking to oyibos.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

did you miss the part of my comment where i said i will hold it hostage before it delivers?
That is my point too, that it will be very difficult for you to capture it alive and once you spare it life now you may not see it again.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Charly68: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
The godly won't.kill it but the heartless will do so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / What Is Agbalumo Called In English / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.