Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? (69337 Views)

Whatโ€™s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by buzorcharles(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Take it home and start antelop farming
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Nonywendy(m): 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?

If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?
I wil try to catch it alive, take it home and put it In a cage to deliver. When she delivers I give her some time to nurture the babies, when they are okay, I can then kill d animal and eat. Den rear the babies till they grow for me to consume them too
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by harch354(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
If I don't kill it, another hunter will
EnemyofGod2:
can you kill this animal if you are the hunter ?

If you are in the hunter's shoes will you still go ahead and kill this animal ?
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Thazard(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry

grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Melagros(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
shortgun:
Nonsense, I should let my children starve because I want to feel pity for a wild doe?
Do you know how many pregnant Mangoes and bananas you have eaten....I hate double standards angry
Evil man grin grin grin
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by shortgun(m): 12:12am On Jul 21, 2023
gentlegenius:

Explain that of a banana... We are waiting to hear.
Banana has hundreds of seeds in a finger and thousands in a hand.
You are likely not to see any seeds in bananas you purchase at the supermarket because they have been artificially modified to be seedless.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by clappa: 4:57am On Jul 21, 2023
shortgun:
wonderful ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by ogaemma: 5:57am On Jul 21, 2023
We pretend too much in this country.
Which one is pregnant antelope again.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Lacash: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2023
EnemyofGod2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Well, I go carry her go Vet say make dem do CS for her to save the Child/Children, then I go butcher the mama for the family make hunger for nor kill us๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by gentlegenius(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
shortgun:

Banana has hundreds of seeds in a finger and thousands in a hand.
You are likely not to see any seeds in bananas you purchase at the supermarket because they have been artificially modified to be seedless.
Have you finished?

Pls a round of applause for this comrade... shocked
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Ofysmith14: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2023
this one hard to answer
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Streetdoctor: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2023
PJtech:

Be like dem don sack you for the hospital wey you dey work as quack doctor... you come get time for nairaland well well
There's ongoing giveaway on Twitter regards to Obi's birthday, u can go and try ur luck bcs I no say u never see food chop today
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by stephenponti(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
I will try catch it alive, take it home, build it a cage, thereafter I will continually have antelope to eat.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by datkoded(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2023
Two for the price of one, its my lucky day
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by prophetfire: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
tyup:
Culturally, religious and ethically, it's unwise and evil to eat a pregnant game
. Bible condmns it.
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by Tapout(m): 2:30am On Jul 22, 2023
shortgun:

werey grin
Re: Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? by ComputerOperato: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2023
Debbie2000:
Siiiiiiiirrrr!!!
And pregnant SNAKE?
Before you know that a snake is pregnant, you would have killed it.
So, I guess that's an exception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Big Monitor Lizard I Caught At My Backyard This Evening (pictures) / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Andoni, Rivers State (Photos) / See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.