Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50581 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:
■ Not even qualified to have one child on a N40k Salary
Na pure wickedness abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by dawnomike(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Irupetepete:
it is always the way you want to help people that always leave me in awe.
That's the joy of life my brother grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Contekbbc: 12:01am On Jul 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin
FROGMAN101:

Do the needful? I work hard for my money dont worry. I wont just give it out without confirmation.

I am different from you. You havent worked a day in your life so how can you relate?

So even with your degree in psychology, having SIX KIDS in a one room apartment was in your cerebrum plans since campus days?

Enjoy.

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by omababe(f): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

I'm interested in learning the rope as regards to publishing on Amazon.
Alright just send a dm.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by fortunechy(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2023
U ain't productive but ur reproductive organ is productive.....At this juncture, everybody will carry his own cross...

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by klawaaa: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2023
Just say you here to beg for money. Because I don't understand how you still manage your present online with the level of poverty you projected through this writeup. Nigerians with their stylish begging. When you dey Bleep and enjoying the kpekusing, did your brain shutdown then?
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Jul 21, 2023
klawaaa:
Just say you here to beg for money. Because I don't understand how you still manage your present online with the level of poverty you projected through this writeup. Nigerians with their stylish begging. When you dey Bleep and enjoying the kpekusing, did your brain shutdown then?
Everyone know say bleeping no be the trouble. Condoms and birthcontrol methods dey plenty wey go allow couples enjoy unlimited bleeping without the kids. These kain na irresponsibility be their main. undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Lama70(m): 12:53am On Jul 21, 2023
Mozino007:
You play too much!

Definitely, he does.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by elijahozzy(m): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2023
[b]
ConfusePoint:

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

People just dey talk opataya, OGA you self don’t TRY, make you try post your ACCOUNT NUMBER you no no who fit send you small thing, leave all these people when dey talk long when no fit drop, them never know this thing when dey dey call life hmmm 🤔 your helper no go stress you, Stay Blessed! 😇
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by edoncast: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

Bro.if u reside in Lagos especially close to Ogba or Agege ,private message me .

I have a job for u ...check me out on whatsapp ..

Just mail me pls

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Yankee101: 1:40am On Jul 21, 2023
Why do a lot of people who come to complain create new accounts?

It’s easier to trust and assist if we know it’s a real person with a real problem

When Sarki had his brother kidnapped the money wey e get give am profit on top. Be yourself and ask for help as yourself, Naija is full of scams and everyone is wary

5 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by SaLongs1(m): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2023
RepoMan007:
these people need that palliative more than others. Those trashing it should come see a family that palliative can greatly help in a 12 month cycle.
I am not even sure that corruption will let the money filter through to the intended persons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Jul 21, 2023
RepoMan007:
these people need that palliative more than others. Those trashing it should come see a family that palliative can greatly help in a 12 month cycle.
Lol... so, your suggestion is that irresponsibility be rewarded? undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by olaodun: 2:20am On Jul 21, 2023
You don't have any problems join good cooperative save small buy second hand okada and be working in morning and night you wife you should be going to mile 12 to be sellselling fried potatoes akara pofpof plantains and seasonal foods corn etc
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by noCAP(m): 2:58am On Jul 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
I dedicate “E Go Better” by Tony Tetuila to you. Great jam!
this yo shit no make sense. Abeg rest. Dey dedicate nonsense there
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by samology2000: 3:12am On Jul 21, 2023
This is a lesson for potential parents, cut your clothes according to size to avoid premature death because of unnecessary stress which should have been avoided from the on set.. Even most Billionaire hardly give birth to 2or 3 children.
The Lord is your strength.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gerrard59(m): 3:36am On Jul 21, 2023
We4all:
I have zero pity for the likes of you. In fact, even if I had the means to assist, I will NEVER help people like you.

Do u know why? I will tell you. It's because some of you have decided not to have sense. Do you think those that gave birth to a child because that's the number they can afford to cater for are fools?

I don't know how some of you reason. The hardship you were facing wasn't enough, you choose to drag innocent kids into it. Now, you're running away from your responsibilities.

I will tell you the same thing that I always say to 'irresponsible parents'. If you can't train your kids, go and sell them. There will be willing buyers who will help you lessen the burden.

THANK YOU!

Alternatively, sponsor him to undergo vasectomy. Nothing else. I don't pity such people.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gerrard59(m): 3:42am On Jul 21, 2023
Finally, una don dey learn say having plenty children is not a good thing. There were baboons in this thread shouting at me for preaching what is being preached on this thread. I warned you people that you should prepare for the worst, una no gree hear word. https://www.nairaland.com/6035550/nigerians-poverty-certain-acts-perpetuate

Una never see anything. Tinubu has not even spent a year. Remember he said he would continue from where Buhari stopped? This is just the preamble.

Finally. I hope the five children are girls. More supply to the hookup industry as prices seem to be stubbornly high. Greater supply leads to price reduction.

4 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gerrard59(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Notice how none of those giving him suggestions so far has suggested he get a vasectomy or comparative? Somehow they all know this kind rarely change or learn. undecided

I will die on the hill that says the majority of Nigerian men are so dogmatic and foolish. Their reasoning irritates me. None of them will suggest vasectomy as that is the surest and almost side-effect-free form of family planning.

I don't pity them any more. My own be say let them birth more girls than boys.

Up Hookup, up national! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gerrard59(m): 3:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
As we speak, child number 6 may already be cooking in the oven sef. undecided

I can bet with my account that OP has a side chick. That shows how useless most of them are.

They must sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tzar(m): 3:59am On Jul 21, 2023
You are the author of your own problems, so you have to finish it.
1. I see that you always bite more than you can chew. How dare you suffocate your kids with another family member? Politely let that person know you can no longer accommodate him/her. Unless they contribute financially to support that house.
2. You are a man with no self control. Both You and your sexually out-of-control wife need to do a vasectomy . Otherwise you will bring a sixth child into your miserable life.
3. You are a weak man & poor decision maker. Try to start thinking about consequences and let those consequences determine your line of action… especially when you get your stupid erections. From the family you have created, I can see that you are a very reckless person. Work on that recklessness, otherwise, you will fail again even if good opportunities come your way.
4. Lastly, you are a very lazy man who cannot think outside the box. Otherwise, that time you spend thinking about the problem you and your excessively and uncontrollably fertile wife put yourselves into, you can be doing an additional side hustles that will earn you extra income. YOU DO NOT DESERVE SLEEP, because the financial problems you have is mostly self inflicted. Since you can sleep outside, look for a night guard job to earn extra. Use your off days to do other jobs, like home lesson , laundry, cleaning homes ,etc. Men like you usually won’t even allow your wife work, so that men won’t see your sexually hyper active wife. But she MUST work as hard as you, to save those poor kids both of you selfishly birthed.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I hope you live long enough to enjoy if you work hard enough to raise those kids and get out of the recklessness you dug yourself into.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gerrard59(m): 4:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Ezekiel2122:

God bless you. Positive comment so far.
I don't think blaming this man is necessary again. It's a mistake, we all made one or the other. He realized, he's in pain already... Let lesrn to be brothers

Having children is not a mistake. That is an unintelligent lie you have made. So, he and the wife FVCKED and delivered FIVE CHILDREN?! How is that a mistake? Do people mistakenly have sex? How come he did not mistakenly buy condoms? How come he mistakenly did not do abortion?

You people like condoning irresponsibility!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gerrard59(m): 4:01am On Jul 21, 2023
Walz001:
Hmmmm
I dont have much to say ...But youngsters coming behind us should learn from this man here ... don't give birth to kids you can't take care of .....

And for you Oga "dasibeee" like they do call me then .you have to hustle change your tactics and tho k more about business that can support you when you are out of work.. don't have it in mind to run away its gonna bounce back and don't let anyone family relatives add to your problem ... do you have a hand work if yes you can do that after work...... I think most of you need to see how guys work outside the country to make a living

Some of the points have been said al ready pick the positive ones and please and please do family planning win your wife for almoat 10 years

The wife does not need family planning. He needs it, and that is via vasectomy.

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Cromagnon: 4:18am On Jul 21, 2023
ConfusePoint:

A driver for a farm.
Omo guy
Try and farm to at least feed the chudren
Then see if you can expand
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 4:37am On Jul 21, 2023
Gerrard59:
■ I can bet with my account that OP has a side chick. That shows how useless most of them are.

They must sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I won't put it past em. undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Globad(f): 4:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
40k no suppose born pass one and that by mistake. undecided

Chai shocked

grin grin

You've said the truth anyway 😂
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 4:39am On Jul 21, 2023
Ezekiel2122:
■ God bless you. Positive comment so far.
I don't think blaming this man is necessary again. It's a mistake, we all made one or the other. He realized, he's in pain already... Let lesrn to be brothers
At only 40k, the first child may have been a "mistake", but none of the others were mistakes. This is nothing but the usual pattern of wickedness observed among those in extreme poverty in Nigeria. undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Globad(f): 4:41am On Jul 21, 2023
Nasri100:
E go better dont worry.

I even have a feeling your wife will give birth to another 3.

If i have 40 billion i noe fit help una type.

So na we noe sabi fug without condom abi? We that choose to be responsible are fools right?

Continue lamenting. Better go find work and raise your family.

Chai

Funny 🤣🤣😂🤣😂
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Globad(f): 4:51am On Jul 21, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
find any which way to finance a morning & nite akara-frying bizness for ur wife first, then I can advice u further from there...

NB: u can get that free finance money from one or two of those online loan sharks them if u can't get from anyone else!

cool

Free finance money from loan sharks? 😀

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Sweetvie: 5:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by pargelenis(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2023
ConfusedPoint:
A driver for a farm.
Driver on a farm?! The OP is just a liar … creating a juicy story for front page grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Albertgr8: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2023
Find job for your wife first so that two of you will be taking care of the children financially
My advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.