Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50665 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ahnie: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
folake4u:
When you marry for love instead of money. lipsrsealed undecided
Shu!shuu!!shuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who love epp?

Love doesn't pay bills, neither does it cater for the kids needs.

Love that makes no sense.
The bitter truth is....men must hustle hard and upped their money games, because na big error if you cannot care for the wife n kids.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
olabrinks:
We have said this time and time again. Do not give birth to children you cannot take care of. Nigerians make it seem as if you’re impotent if you have 1 or two kids. Thank God the upcoming generation have learnt from their elders. We will no longer be seeing situations like this in 20 years.

Have you’ve ever been Up North?!
They generally start EARLY and birth OFTEN!

This is not something to wish away…
Nigeria has to be INTENTIONAL about family planning.
>

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Gbams55: 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
Diligent1:
You need to stop reproduction, do family planning with your wife.
Put your children in public schools and you monitor their studies, check their books from time to time educate them of good behavior and the kind of friends they should have.

Your wife has to be working so that she can support you in the house and no relative should be allowed to live with you for now, they can go elsewhere.

When you want to buy food, buy in bulk when you get to market you will see other people contributing money together to buy in bag and share, this will also save you money and look for better job.
God bless you for the advice u gave that man
It shall be well with you and your family.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by henrimoto(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2023
anthonioo:
What does ur wife do for a living to support u? If nothing’ try open foodstuffs store for her to Dey sell from there she will see small income and una go Dey see food chop if u are ok with the idea hit me up and tell me ur location lemme see what I can do
Cc. Confusedpoint.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by abba190: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
fck this country man i swear nigeria issa hell on earth
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by abba190: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
how i wish i can help u
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Sirchiboy: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
EndRape2:
Another reason.why you are more stupid.

You know the country is hard, you can not decide as a man the number of kids you want and take charge , you are here still saying it is not your fault, it is your penis fault? Because you lack self control.
My rod no gree l rest

quote author=Sirchiboy post=124550679]..
It is not my fault
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.
This post is smelling Obavoh Obavoh....🤣🤣🤣
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tonytonex:
try open a small petty business for ur wife and kids. Any type of business.

Abegi leave the kids out of it…
Don’t know so many Nigerians think child labor is ok.

Apart from household and basic chores…
Let the kids go to school and concentrate on their studies!
>

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by franchasofficia: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Many Nigerians are lazy, I speak as an employer of labor.

Majority of Nigerians want soft jobs where they will sit in an air conditioned office and press computer while watching CNN or African Magic and at the end of the month, the employer dolls out 100k and above as their salary for helping the company to press computer and watch TV.

This is the dream job of majority of Nigerian graduates. This is the only type of job they will get and rush to their Church on Sunday to give testimony of how wonderful God have been to them.

Give them a field work that requires them to dirty their hands and contribute to the revenue growth of the company or business, they will never take it yet they go about complaining of no job but there are lots of field jobs out there. Every Nigerian graduate is busy searching for office job where they will sit down idle in the office doing nothing and be receiving big salary and kickbacks.

Op if you are ready to dirty your hands, there are jobs that pay better than whatever you are doing now, search for it (visit Nairaland job section regularly, look out for those unpopular company recruitment adverts, give them a try) they are everywhere looking for sincere people to employ but all of una de find soft work without stress

4 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by abba190: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
why are u guys angry because he has just 5kids if nigeria works properly a 38year old will feed 5kids with ease. its not his fault our leaders failed us
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by folake4u(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
ahnie:

Shu!shuu!!shuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who love epp?

Love doesn't pay bills, neither does it cater for the kids needs.

Love that makes no sense.
The bitter truth is....men must hustle hard and upped their money games, because na big error if you cannot care for the wife n kids.

Nor be lie sha. Spot on!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by gr8child(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Lol. You didn’t learn it the 1st time, 2nd time, 3rd time, or 4th time.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by abba190: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
franchasofficia:

Majority of Nigerians want Behind jobs where they will sit in an air conditioned office and press computer while watching CNN or African Magic and at the end of the month, the employer dolls out 100k and above as their salary for helping the company to press computer and watch TV.

This is the dream job of majority of Nigerian graduates. This is the only type of job they will get and rush to their Church on Sunday to give testimony of how wonderful God have been to them.

Give them a field work that requires them to dirty their hands and contribute to the revenue growth for the company or business, they will never take it yet they go about complaining of no job but there are lots of field jobs out there. Every Nigerian graduate is busy searching for office job where they sit down idle in the office doing nothing.

Op if you are ready to dirty your hands, there are jobs that pay better than whatever you are doing now, search for it, they are everywhere looking for sincere people to employ but all of una de find soft work without stress
u know nothing my brother

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:
fck this country man i swear nigeria issa hell on earth

Yes, it’s “nigeria’s” fault that a dude decided to have 5 kids while making N40K…
>

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Desusi: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

A driver for a farm.
Your age is still okay to learn new trade,l will suggest you learn a new trade to get upgraded.if however, you cannot do any other job apart from driving, you canreach me using my e mail to get a more better offer for your driving job.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by abba190: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
9jaRealist:

Yes, it’s “nigeria’s” fault that a dude decided to have 5 kids while making N40K…
>
why would 38year old be earning 40k ?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by macphilip: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
oga but why now?
How can you even feel like having unprotected sex, when you are broke
nawa for some guys sha

your wife sef, just continue to open legs yakata despite the surging poverty
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:
why are u guys angry because he has just 5kids if nigeria works properly a 38year old will feed 5kids with ease. its not his fault our leaders failed us
Rubbish! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:

Because a responsible adult should know that Nigeria is not working “properly”…
Part of being an intelligent human being is being able to play the cards that you’re dealt!
>

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by abba190: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided
u guys are always against having kids the west has succeeded on brainwashing u
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by stagger: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
franchasofficia:

Majority of Nigerians want soft jobs where they will sit in an air conditioned office and press computer while watching CNN or African Magic and at the end of the month, the employer dolls out 100k and above as their salary for helping the company to press computer and watch TV.

Give them a field work that requires them to dirty their hands and contribute to the revenue growth of the company or business, they will never take it yet they go about complaining of no job but there are lots of field jobs out there. Every Nigerian graduate is busy searching for office job where they will sit down idle in the office doing nothing and be receiving big salary and kickbacks.

Op if you are ready to dirty your hands, there are jobs that pay better than whatever you are doing now, search for it (visit Nairaland job section regularly, look out for those unpopular company recruitment adverts, give them a try) they are everywhere looking for sincere people to employ but all of una de find soft work without stress

May God bless you for this post. You nailed it succintly. Na so my farm manager will be picking at chicken during dressing as if it is beneath him, while me the oga will be actively in the production line dressing and packaging the chicken before driving miles to the buyer, sometimes sleeping by 2am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:

Because that’s what the ‘market’ offers…
Quit having caviar taste with a boli budget.
>
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tonytonex(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
9jaRealist:

Abegi leave the kids out of it…
Don’t know so many Nigerians think child labor is ok.

Apart from household and basic chores…
Let the kids go to school and concentrate on their studies!
>
It wasn't a general advice,
I was talking to the Op. If you read his write up, you will understand.
Abi you go help am pay his bills?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:
how i wish i can help u

You sound like a good person by wishing you could help but did he say what he would do to ensure they don’t make more babies and worsen the already bad situation? If help comes before he takes control of the situation, a tight situation will grow comfortable and having more children won’t seem like such a bad idea to him.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:
Asians, Indians, even some Arab countries are finally realizing the foolishness of having more kids than they can afford to care for and adequately train. Yet even in 2023, you continue to believe it is all of brainwashing. ***shakes head*** undecided

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
■ You sound like a good person by wishing you could help but did he say what he would do to ensure they don’t make more babies and worsen the already bad situation? If help comes before he takes control of the situation, a tight situation will grow comfortable and having more children won’t seem like such a bad idea to him.
Notice how none of those giving him suggestions so far has suggested he get a vasectomy or comparable? Somehow they all know this kind rarely change or learn. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tonytonex(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:
You can employ him and pay him higher na.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:

You should only have kids that you can take PROPER care of…
If you don’t care about yourself, care about the kids who didn’t bring themselves here.

Meanwhile, tomorrow, you lot will “japa” off to the same West…
Oblivious there’s a reason why they able to invest in their progeny and maintain a high living standard.
>

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tonytonex:
It wasn't a general advice,
I was talking to the Op. If you read his write up, you will understand.
Abi you go help am pay his bills?

His minor kids shouldn’t be helping pay his bills…
Cheap (child) labor shouldn’t be the reason for having kids.
>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by sanya4good(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omo beere oshi beere (plenty children plenty poverty)

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ThothHermes: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Notice how none of those given him suggestions so far has suggested he get a vasectomy or comparative? Somehow they all know this kind rarely change or learn. undecided
You give the advice na. You are looking for who to argue with abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / 23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.