Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50663 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Contekbbc: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
I blame you for taking your life issues to these unresponsive,untamed, uncultured,immature set of people.
My advice is pray more ND try to use whatever (positive) things you have to get money In return.
My prayers are with you and don't take several bashing here seriously cos most of them are still under their parents' roof and can never understand your plight.
We're all in this together!
Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by AgentGoat: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

i dont know why youre lamenting. far as i am concerned what youre going through is good for you.

what are you doing with such amount of children? you didnt think of economy? you didnt do family planning because you prioritized sexual pleasure and being a sharpshooter instead of living within your means. na you sabi.

It's true. Don't be surprised. There are many of them in this country. And these are one of the problem we are facing in this country. Over population. Unfortunately, no one is talking about it. The government is overwhelmed. Our available infrastructures can not carry it. Don't be surprised, if this particular guy will be going about telling people to get married. So that you can be like them.

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ThothHermes: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
OP use one of the children do ritual.
I'm joking.

If this is not a fake story, what you need is knowledge, not help, not money. Money is mental. You need a mental transformation. I will continue typing if you reply. I doubt the authenticity of this story.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Notice how none of those giving him suggestions so far has suggested he get a vasectomy or comparative? Somehow they all know this kind rarely change or learn. undecided

Yep, noticed that. Any suggestions that don’t include a vasectomy or other reliable birth control is only a bandage for a gaping wound.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by franchasofficia: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
abba190:
u know nothing my brother
lolz, I know more than a lot chief.

See, I have seen it all in this life. If I tell you my story, you go shock. I have been through hell, I have been through fire, I have drown in the ocean, I have trekked through the desert and as God be it, I came out strong and its not just by luck even though I know destiny and luck play roles in our lives, but I did some personal sacrifices and careful planning.

I didn't jump into marriage financially unprepared just because all my mates were getting married, I planned, worked and prayed because I hated that struggle life of average Nigerians in marriage, so I desired a blissful financial life after marriage. And even though I was earning well when I got married, I still used my wisdom in giving birth. One thing I cherish so much about me is that I can control my Penis. I know when to starve my Penis to achieve my desired goal. I dread poverty, I dread financial struggle, that fear drives me on daily basis.

I am a graduate with excellent result almost a 1st class, but I hustled like an illiterate from the bush. I did all manner of legitimate dirty jobs to ensure I stay financially afloat.

I know what I have been through before getting to where I am.

And lastly, before I made my first comment, I have my reason. I am an employer in Nigeria. I know how many youths that rejected some of our company job offers because they thought initially that the job will be an office job where they will sit inside an air conditioned office and be pressing computer. Unfortunately for them, some of these jobs pay far better than office jobs. Some of our field workers earn three times what some of the office workers earn.

Forget, a lot of Nigerians are lazy and many are the cause of their own financial woes through unplanned birthing, marriage and some embarking on white elephant family projects just to answer good sons and daughters of their parents.

To succeed in life, you must plan some critical things in your life, some of them are; marriage (when to marry and who to marry), child bearing, family projects you should embark on and those you must ignore until you are fully settled financially, etc.

I understand that life in Nigeria is hard for most Nigerians due to failed successive useless Presidents and Governors of Nigeria but then, we must help ourselves and avoid extending our inherited family poverty by applying extra wisdom and caution where necessary angry

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Contekbbc:
I blame you for taking your life issues to these unresponsive,untamed, uncultured,immature set of people.
My advice is pray more ND try to use whatever (positive) things you have to get money In return.
My prayers are with you and don't take several bashing here seriously cos most of them are still under their parents' roof and can never understand your plight.
Shalom!
Pray more to what God? You mean say God go somehow overlook the apparent wickedness of OP'S deed or what? Una go dey wonder why the most religious nation is plagued by 80% poverty rate..continue.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Contekbbc: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Bullet01:
Before I advise you. Who did you voted for in the last election?

You're not God. This can happen to anyone.
Stop being proud!

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
■ Yep, noticed that. Any suggestions that don’t include a vasectomy or other reliable birth control is only a bandage for a gaping wound.
As we speak, child number 6 may already be cooking in the oven sef. undecided

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by franchasofficia: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
stagger:

May God bless you for this post. You nailed it succintly. Na so my farm manager will be picking at chicken during dressing as if it is beneath him, while me the oga will be actively in the production line dressing and packaging the chicken before driving miles to the buyer, sometimes sleeping by 2am.
I know how an average Nigerian behave at their places of work that is outside sitting in an air conditioned office and be pressing computer, they treat such jobs with so much disdain unless there is a loophole for them to be stealing the employer blind angry
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Tonytonex(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
9jaRealist:

His minor kids shouldn’t be helping pay his bills…
Cheap (child) labor shouldn’t be the reason for having kids.
>
depends on what you mean by child labor. When I was a child, I used to go farm with my mother and siblings, and I was doing exceptional well. And Also help sell some of the stuff in the market when I closed from school.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
AgentGoat:

There are many of them in this country. Don't be surprised, if this particular guy will be going about telling people to get married. So that you can be like them.

Culture is culture but it should evolve the changing world. No focus on being proactive with solutions to the problems that marriage causes. The focus is on getting married and a big fancy wedding when the focus should be on life after the wedding guests depart for home.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by DrAda(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Every choice that we make has a consequence. Good luck
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Contekbbc: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Pray more to what God? You mean say God go somehow overlook the apparent wickedness of OP'S deed or what? Una go dey wonder why the most religious nation is plagued by 80% poverty rate..continue.

I'm not saying he should pray alone,he should use whatever, positive, I mean anything,like ,a gift,thing he has to get money

And it will shock you to know that no matter how determined and hungry you are, for success,if God doesn't add HIS GRACE, nothing go show.
If na by work,everybody for don blow
The last time I red it, God still rules over the affairs of men.
I'm an unapologetic believer of GOD'S POWERFUL PRESENCE!

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by epadomo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.

If all this your narration is true then you are on a long thing bro. But if you resides in Lagos and you are ready to liberate yourself through legitimate means from the boudage you plunge yourself in then DM me for further discussion. Na legal hustle I dey profer to you ooh. Less I forget are you a graduate?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Karleb(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
Between this man and his wife I no know who useless pass.

Na so una dick and toto sweet una reach? 5 kids at 38! Lawd haff merci! cry

You will love groceries and floating berries.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by omababe(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ganjafama:
The books you publish are they yours? How do I get started on AKP?
Yeah.
You can send a dm.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Wisdom1007: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

May God be with you my brother. I know you are in it already. God will see you through.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by MrAbufayed: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

Nothing like life happens,na you supposed control how many children you go born... I'll continue to blame you and no amount of explanation from you will evoke any iota of pity from me for you,one or two is supposed to be ok since you are earning that little,if anything happens to the future of those,God will not be happy with you... leave here abeg
5 children,I have someone like you and tomorrow I'll stop greeting him,he is living in a room in his own father's house and he has four children already,I know he is aiming to surpass your record, everybody in one room and you'll have sex with your wife in the same room,you don't know the damage you are doing to your children,if I become president I'll ensure they are stuff laws against people like you.something you can control you'll come and be saying life happens if I see you one on one I'll beat you up.most of the cultists you see today started out in similar situations like the one you have created for this innocent children,let me guess they dey hawk abi??
Marriage is not a must.if you no marry or born you no go die
Apostle Paul in the bible was a celibate and I'm sure he is heaven right now haba go away joor.
This guy needs to be permanently banned from nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Ganjafama(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
omababe:

Yeah.
You can send a dm.
can't access my nairaland dm. What if you add me up on Whatsapp: zero 70 one 782 one one 67.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Hifeylove: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
With these your story, do you think someone will ask for your acct details.? Everybody Dey package now as country hard so bear your cross alone .. No cap..
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by bonnyhope: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

This is not your true life story
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Contekbbc:
I'm not saying he should pray alone,he should use whatever, positive, I mean anything,like ,a gift,thing he has to get money

And it will shock you to know that no matter how determined and hungry you are, for success,if God doesn't add HIS GRACE, nothing go show.
If na by work,everybody for don blow
The last time I red it, God still rules over the affairs of men.
I'm an unapologetic believer of GOD'S POWERFUL PRESENCE!
The simple fact of God that many of you conveniently ignore is this -- God does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous. Op's decision to have 5 kids he had no way of proving or training is nothing short of wickedness. So no deceive am with the mentions of God abeg! undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Chidolalar: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
grandstar:
ConfusePoint

What are you doing with 5 children? Even many rich stop at two, at most three.

I have a relation who has 4 kids. The wife only wanted 2. Now life is hard for them and the wife is resentful

The mistake has already been made, so let us proceed beyond that.

A way forward. Try hustling

If you're living in Lagos, try this hustle.

Become an estate agent

Your only real financial expense is a black board.

Go and meet estate agents in your area and ask them what properties they have that you want to market them, especially their rentals.

Write them down in your book.

Now, buy a blackboard, and write those properties you have on it. Then put your number at the bottom

People will start calling you. You may charge them registration fee of between 2-5k or none at all, but it is best you charge with at the beginning. You can ask an agent around you for registration form and you edit it and put your name.

If you succeed in getting a successful letting, you make money.

I am sure you can be making about 200k monthly within 6 months.

There is more to learn. This you can learn on the job.

You will eventually upgrade from advertising on Blackboard to advertising in the property section on NL, on , in Nigeriapropertycentre.com, castle and so on. One deal can net you 10m. I haven't done a 10m deal before but I have done 1m and above.

Please Can u connect me to become one of your estate agents
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Wisdom1007:
■ May God be with you my brother. I know you are in it already. God will see you through.
No dey mention God name for these kain things abeg! undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Zakkyoz: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

When people are complaining about hardship in this country, don't put mouth because you brought incurable poverty upon yourself. How could you produce such number of children with meager income with the hope that "e go better". There is another function your manhood should perform aside sex. If you don't train those children very well, they will become a threat to your life. You did wrong for manufacturing children without a deep thoughts on your financial capabilities.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Klass99(f): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2023

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by omababe(f): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ganjafama:
can't access my nairaland dm.
Ok
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by grandstar(m): 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
Chidolalar:

Can u connect me to become one of your estate agents

No.

Just follow the advice I gave.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by FROGMAN101(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
Contekbbc:
Shalom!

You will know them by their contributions.

Probably this one too has 6 kids that he cant feed.

In your own timid line of thinking, Lets clap for him for having children he cant take care of in a country already facing 70 million people in extreme poverty.

The OP is even considering running away from his responsibilities.

You are here talking about people bashing him.

You should ask for his account details before i can even take you seriously since you a fan of his antics. Misery loves company surely.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Mom007(f): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2023
If your children are from 10 and above, pls attach them to artisans to learn trades at early age. They can go after school. Let them learn fashion design, hair dressing etc. Those Handworks never goes out if fashion. Never sit down and depend on earnings from that your job. Look for a small or big land and start farming, even if its only ma use and cocoyam and okra you farm on a plot of land, you and your family will feed. This is depending on where you are anyway... I hope you are not based in Lagos sha o...

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mom007:
■ If your children are from 10 and above, pls attach them to artisans to learn trades at early age. They can go after school. Let them learn fashion design, hair dressing etc. Those Handworks never goes out if fashion. Never sit down and depend on earnings from that your job. Look for a small or big land and start farming, even if its only ma use and cocoyam and okra you farm on a plot of land, you and your family will feed. This is depending on where you are anyway... I hope you are not based in Lagos sha o...
1. They can go after school? Lol... no be the same Nigeria were many go kukuma withdraw the child from school tell am make e go learn work full-time? This advice of yours dey sound like say you wan make those children no get chance at all to break away from poverty.. undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Sirseedorf(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2023
Some things will never change.....2pac

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / 23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.