Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50537 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Nicoddemus(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.

grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Bullet01(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2023
Before I advise you. Who did you voted for in the last election?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Blessed are the poor, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. God is hugely invested in the poor and provides light in darkness for us.

Pray to the most high, hold him to your word for light and sustenance. If he looks after the sparrow, then we are much more important.

God for us all

PonziHater
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by OLULAW: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
5 children in this age? I hope you've already stopped breeding.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ahiboilandgas: 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

your are part of our societal problems over population on lean resource .
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by folake4u(f): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
When you marry for love instead of money. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by sylve11: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rayban25:

i dont know why youre lamenting. far as i am concerned what youre going through is good for you.

what are you doing with such amount of children? you didnt think of economy? you didnt do family planning because you prioritized sexual pleasure and being a sharpshooter instead of living within your means. na you sabi.

Him wan born the future president of Nigeria
grin šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜¹ cool
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Blessed are the poor, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. God is hugely invested in the poor and provides light in darkness for us.

Pray to the most high, hold him to your word for light and sustenance. If he looks after the sparrow, then we are much more important. God for us all. PonziHater
This poster deserves a slap for this nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Pascal9: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
How can one be living in 1room and born 5 children, ha ba!, Animals self can't do it talkless of a human being.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Metrofox(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Allardyce:
You are earning low, but your reproduction of living things is high.

Imagine, 5kids.

Your excuse; 'Children are gifts from God.'

You will continue to rant if you don't control your reproductive organ.

;Dthe lies people tell themselves so they can sleep at night
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by cmikel: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

Bros you are not a serious person,. You have a family of 8 and u are comfortable waking up and going to earn 40k every month

You are your own problem, your mindset has already limited you. Break free from the bondage you put urself and go explore.

What are u doin wt 40k monthly ?

You don't have the spirit for struggle but you have the spirit to struggle when it comes to sex.

If you are in Lagos enter computer village or you enter ladipo or alaba mkt or go and do middle man work , those guys earn something up to that your monthly salary in one day.

Go and get keke maruwa on higher purchase,

If you have sense you would have learnt a skill . Go and learn how repair a generator , car, learn barbing of hair ,

Oga you are not a serious person

In the meantime take life things jejely, ur family still needs you.

You still have enough time to do this things and turn things around for yourself and ur family

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

While, as human beings, we are empathetic with your plightā€¦
Instead of blaming ā€œNigeriaā€ perhaps you shouldā€™ve put a rubber on it! ā€œNigeriaā€ didnā€™t impregnate your wife.

Over the past couple of years I have been conducting a sort of informal pollā€¦
And, of almost all of the upper-middle and middle class people I know, their driver or gateman or cook has MORE kids than they do.

Why do the POOREST people in Nigeria seem to have the MOST kids?
Our old maiguard had over 20 kids in the 21st century when everyone knows about condoms (or even the ā€œpull outā€ method).

#TakeResponsibility!
>

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by MossLuv: 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

8 people in a single room!!? How do you manage to make love to your woman
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by sulaak(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

Stop blaming the government because of your stupid decision, 4 children in one room on a N40K salary

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by LagBlogger(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
We4all:
I have zero pity for the likes of you. In fact, even if I had the means to assist, I will NEVER help people like you.

Do u know why? I will tell you. It's because some of you have decided not to have sense. Do you think those that gave birth to a child because that's the number they can afford to cater for are fools?

I don't know how some of you reason. The hardship you were facing wasn't enough, you choose to drag innocent kids into it. Now, you're running away from your responsibilities.

I will tell you the same thing that I always say to 'irresponsible parents'. If you can't train your kids, go and sell them. There will be willing buyers who will help you lessen the burden.

You're very stupid Sha. You're being mean and senseless at the same time. Sell his kids to lessen his burden?

You're even worse than him.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
MossLuv:
8 people in a single room!!? How do you manage to make love to your woman

Apparently hasnā€™t stopped him from making 5 kids in his 30sā€¦
Wouldnā€™t be surprised if more kids (or even a 2d wife) is added to that single room.
>
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ahnie: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
My issue with this post is that you had to open a new acct to post this.i m pretty sure you're amongst those bashing women n fabricating lies against them online.

Meanwhile una dey inside rat hole dey copulate pikins like millipede.

Use your main sobriquet to post this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
We4all:
I have zero pity for the likes of you. In fact, even if I had the means to assist, I will NEVER help people like you.

Do u know why? I will tell you. It's because some of you have decided not to have sense. Do you think those that gave birth to a child because that's the number they can afford to cater for are fools?

I don't know how some of you reason. The hardship you were facing wasn't enough, you choose to drag innocent kids into it. Now, you're running away from your responsibilities.

I will tell you the same thing that I always say to 'irresponsible parents'. If you can't train your kids, go and sell them. There will be willing buyers who will help you lessen the burden.

Apart from the last paragraph of your comment (not sure if youā€™re being merely facetious), spot onā€¦
Sadly, one often gets the impression that so many Nigerians have no meaningful concept of parenthood.
>
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

A self made billionaire once said the wrong vehicle can't take u to the right or expected destination.

U have to find the right vehicle to get there.

The vehicle u are currently working with can't take u out of poverty u need to upgrade or change that vehicle.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by eebraa(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Relocate to the village and start farming or doing witchcraft.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
You dey whine? 5 children bawo
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ahnie: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
The honest truth,things are hard, highest number of kids that's advisable in the era is 2 kids.

Forget the mantra of **na God dey train children**

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Shugargal(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kai, how did you get here? Taking care of one's self alone in this country now is hard, just try and upgrade your salary, children Don come already next world you go learn.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Kemadealadire(f): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
Maybe relocate to the safer part of the north, food is cheap there, your children can attend public schools and your wife needs to do something to earn.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Some people get mind sha, 5kids with 40k income...who does that?

Oga, you just get double your hustle, those kids deserve a better life.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by lexy2014: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gajagojo:

Lagos economy is growing. It is now over $100 billion
That is double what it was 10 years ago
Can you tell us how many countries in the world have achieved that?
your premise that they have lexy2014 been unable to drive growth is untrue
That is double what it was 10 years ago
Can you tell us how many countries in the world have achieved that?
your premise that they have lexy2014 been unable to drive growth is untrue

Fiction
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Allardyce: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
lildush:

True talk.. but how does this repair d damage already done? We are here to find solution not to blame anyone. Remember dis always before u comment. Thank u
Give him your solution, I didn't stop you.
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by henrimoto(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
walex2:
leave out a salary job, relocate your family to Ekiti or Ondo state, take farming as the real occupation, it might be difficult in the beginning but bro in 5 months time you will thank me.
@confusedpoint, Think about the above idea. There is sense and succour in it. Just try raise small mone, then you relocate.

Another thing na, how supportive is your wife?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by 9jaRealist: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2023
RepoMan007:
these people need that palliative more than others. Those trashing it should come see a family that palliative can greatly help in a 12 month cycle.

The palliatives are for 6 monthsā€¦
After those 6 months, what happens?

Instead of wasting money on palliativesā€¦
Provide public buses, etc., so they can get to work or market.
>
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Austriaopen:

Na one of Seun Mod. Donā€™t you see he registered today, created a thread and he used his other acct to move it to front page šŸ“„.

Na 40k Seun Dey pay him mods na

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by EndRape2(f): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Another reason.why you are more stupid.

You know the country is hard, you can not decide as a man the number of kids you want and take charge , you are here still saying it is not your fault, it is your penis fault? Because you lack self control.

quote author=Sirchiboy post=124550679]..
It is not my fault[/quote]
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by zoedew: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
I donā€™t believe this story. It appears to me made up.šŸ¤”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.