Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room (50654 Views)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by onuman: 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Don't cry me a river.
APC formed by Bola Tinubu has conferred honorary degrees of abject poverty on Nigerians since 2015. A man who has foresight would not form an alliance that would reduce his country to become the poverty capital of the world. Yet Tinubu stole presidential election to continue with punishment for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by seguno2: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:
Ranting. Ranting. Ranting.

I have decided to rant out my predicaments on this forum today.

What is the way out of poverty for me?

One inlaw is even living with us, making it 8 in number, all in one room.

This thing don come big pass me.

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

No two ways about it except ...

But like a car without tyres, can it move even if it has fuel? Definitely no.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

How do I help this family better than I am trying?

Wishing you the best in all you do.

Quite simple really.

In any and every way possible and impossible, get your local government councillor & chairman as well as state lawmaker upwards to hire and pay workers well to do everything governments are supposed to do.

Otherwise you and all of us will get worse like Haitians. We are all screwed if we don’t get our governments to work for us. Screwed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Anwons(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
To have accepted your mistake means you're sobber.
I blame you not.
Those blaming you are not seeing at the realistic point, why? Even if you have just a child, can 40k Carter for that? Absolutely no.
Solution and suggestions should be the way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Diligent1(f): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Owaincouncil:

Thank you for this, can I also know the state where the OP resides. I can link him to a church that can help him with the school fees of two of the children.
It is well
Wow, this is a great assistant from you, you can quote OP so that he can respond to you sir.
Good bless you sir.

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by vickydevoka(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
Austriaopen:

So na 40k Seun Dey pay him Mods ba?

This is a new acct created today and post got to front page which means,it’s likely to be a mode who created this topic and push it to the front page.

Enjoy the change
This na format to arouse pity

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Bobloco: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let the poor breathe......

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by kalemy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
You no get money you dey born children anyhow. Continue. Father of many nations
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by seguno2: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
Owaincouncil:

Thank you for this, can I also know the state where the OP resides. I can link him to a church that can help him with the school fees of two of the children.
It is well

Do you think that the church will be more useful to get the local and state governments to hire more teachers for the free education of all children, instead of donating part of their loot to the church as tithes, vows, seed offerings etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by jubrilELsudan: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 1 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 2 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 3 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 4 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

WHEN YOU BORN BABY NUMBER 5 WERE YOU LIVING A BETTER LIFE?

INDEED YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID OF THE STUPID

THAT ABANDONED CAR YOU ARE SLEEPING IN....YOU DESERVE IT

YOU EVEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT YOU WANT TO RUN AND ABANDON THEM

THAT PROVES THAT INDEED YOU ARE A VERY USELESS MAN

WHEN YOU HAD BABY NUMBER 1 WAS NIGERIA ANY BETTER THAN WHAT IT IS TODAY?

WHERE NIGERIANS NOT COMPLAINING OF COST OF LIVING AND HIGH PRICES THEN?

WHERE THINGS NOT EXPENSIVE?

WHERE PRICES OF FOODSTUFFS NOT EXPENSIVE?

YOU ARE A CONFAM ODE

VOETSEK
YOU RRRRRUUBBISH
YOU PARASITE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by MiztaDynameek: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2023
But how does your preek rise on top hunger to the point of impregnating a woman 5 times. You must be a drunkard that goes home after so much frustration and highness to force your wife for sex without your right senses.

Even your wife that opens leg to collect on top poverty no dey try. If she had starved you of sex after two kids maybe you would have hustled well to make something good for the little family. But shooting up to five when you dey no dey work for oil company or you no be politician I no come under.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Ganjafama(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
omababe:

I understand your predicament OP. It really can be frustrating when you're in this kind of situation.
You took the best step by speaking up though. The way forward for you, right now would be to find a solution to your problem.
I'm a student and I earn passively by publishing on Amazon.
If you're interested, you can start up and begin earning too. At least you'll be earning in dollars and that would remove a whole lot of financial strain off you. If you're interested, you can send a dm. It's well with you and your family ❤️💕.
The books you publish are they yours? How do I get started on AKP?
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by ekeson1245(m): 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
Mhen this one na strong thing o.
By the way, you said you wanted to run away, to where? You couldn't take care of your family, Is it your wife alone that will now be able to take care of the family by the time you run away? Please be sensible to yourself.

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Chukstotti(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

I know most of you here would blame me for impregnating a woman to give birth to that number of children but then, life is life. It happens like that sometimes.

They say a poor man's prayer is "e go better" but instead of things to get better in Nigeria, everyday things get worse.

Truth is, except I drive myself out of this mess to a better life for me and my children, this poverty that is so stricken will likely be extended to my children, which I really don't want.

For 4 days now, I sleep outside in an abandoned car because of financial war at home. I can't go back home and I even feel like never to go back there but should I abandon them like that and run away? To where?

When I went to the market the other day with 5k to buy food items for the house, I was crying and talking to myself on my way back because I came back with almost nothing.

Nigeria have succeed to plug life out of poor Nigerians. The poor cannot breathe again. Let's die and go.

Advice: never give birth when you are not financially strong. Unfortunately, I've learned my lesson the hard way.

Life happens.

Some one said "the enjoyment of a poor man is sex"

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by lildush(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Allardyce:
You are earning low, but your reproduction of living things is high.

Imagine, 5kids.

Your excuse; 'Children are gifts from God.'

You will continue to rant if you don't control your reproductive organ.

True talk.. but how does this repair d damage already done? We are here to find solution not to blame anyone. Remember dis always before u comment. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by millionboi2: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:

If you drive Keke Napep on hire purchase, you will make nothing less than 70k in a month.
How you want take see keke
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by SonofGod231: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Do you know some single men living alone can't manage 150k a month?
How do you do it pls?
Are you guys living in Port Harcourt?

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Sijo01(f): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hmmm, wonders shall never end! You open eyes give your wife belle 5 good times under ONE ROOM.

The time you and your wife ought to have gone out there to hustle, you were using it to produce like rodents. Nobody is saying you shouldn't do the do but do it with sense. 5kids on top 40k salary. It is well with your soul.

This is disgusting 🤢

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by lildush(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Tonytonex:
life is hard.
But don't give up.
Some women lost their husbands with many kids. Think about that.

Thank you brother for this wonderful advice.. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Biola67: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
you too like f$ck! Nothing wey life do you!

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by MrBroke(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na u do yourself

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Raydave: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2023
Do you live in the City or Rural area (Precisely where do you Live)

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Dejijossy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
For the fact that you could afford an android phone, and enough data to share your predicament, you are not doing bad. You beta start thanking God

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Menclothing: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Omo this is surprising
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by hometruth: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Op, unfortunately many people here will insult you but it's only because you have no money now. Many will not be able to see that at 38 years you have tried to settle down. You found the woman you loved and chosed to settle down rather than ........ Yes, you have admitted learning lessons, which probably includes number of children. Though I believe you didn't just get all the children at once in this economy.

In as much as you've learned lessons, I am looking at you from a more reasonable perspective. But unfortunately, money seems to be everything when it comes to raising a family. I hope your wife understands and helps too. It's not as if you are a jobless fool. It's just that our wicked leaders have complicated life for everybody.

So be encouraged. Some people have given you good advices here. Listen to them and ignore those ones who want to aggravate your stress with careless comments.

It shall be well. Keep fighting!

6 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Shaev7(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

It's well bro. Like you said, "life is life."
You can take the risk eve with you little income to play games and count your money and sometimes you will loss. But I sure believe you will win this. Just register, make sure the game you play is MEDUSA. when you want to deposit, click the check box on ' do not participate in promo.' I wish you well.

https://ngawin.com/c-D3WOp9rO?lang=en

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by Josephkabila12: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
Diligent1:
You need to stop reproduction, do family planning with your wife.
Put your children in public schools and you monitor their studies, check their books from time to time educate them of good behavior and the kind of friends they should have.

Your wife has to be working so that she can support you in the house and no relative should be allowed to live with you for now, they can go elsewhere.

When you want to buy food, buy in bulk when you get to market you will see other people contributing money together to buy in bag and share, this will also save you money and look for better job.

It shall be well with you and your family.
God bless you
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by kalemy(m): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2023
RepoMan007:
you harsh man.

He probably gave birth to four of them before subsidy removal.
Nigeria was already hard before subsidy was removed

1 Like

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by grandstar(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Life is really hard right now, start pure water business for your wife, it is profitable.

You are right. They have very high turnover. Simply hawking it around in busy locations should net her over 1k in profit daily.

However, from his English, he seems well educated. I don't know whether his wife can belittle herself and do it. There is no choice at this point.

2 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by MrFly(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
If u have a business oriented wife stablish her with 20k to start evening akara bussiness and watch it grow. Thank me later but slow down from pounding that woman

3 Likes

Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by EmekaMD(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
grin
Re: 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room by LikeAking: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
ConfusePoint:

Life happens.

Just find one of these occult groups or frats belong.. All ya problems will be solved.

You don try.

Dem no dey give award for poverty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views / 10 Things You Should Never Do To Your Wife. / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.