Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? (25760 Views)

Gazzuzz: How To Drive Your Car In Nigeria Without Using Petrol (Video) / How Far Can You Drive Your Vehicle On Empty? / This Is Why You Should Not Drive Your Automatic Cars With Both Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by martyncee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
MACCO KINGS International. We are into selling of Ac auto spare parts, condensers, compressors, espansion valve, Ac hose, receiver drier or accumulator, ac resistor etc for all kinds of vehicle. We can equally help you to do the fixing of your car AC, Installations, maintenance and servicing. Just get the model of your vehicle and call on us for your delivery or visit us at Aso rock plaza, shop no E 45, Rotimi lane by Olapeju street. Ladipo. Lagos state. phone nos 08069237667 or 07018988397

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Iko5000: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2023
Yep call me dumb if you want , in couple of years you will understand what I'm saying if you can't see it now .

[quote author=BarrElChapo post=124550316][/quote]
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by hardbody: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
miketayo:

It's clear you don't know how air conditioner works, remove the AC in your car and you will still get that air from your vent, the compressor is not engaged at that point. That is not AC stop embarrassing yourself

Lol. Mechanic. Drop your details so I can use you when next I need to refill the gas in any of the vehicles. Am I obligated to know how everything works? Dolt.
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by miketayo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
hardbody:

Lol. Mechanic. Drop your details so I can use you when next I need to refill the gas in any of the vehicles. Am I obligated to know how everything works? Dolt.

Why were you exposing ignorance then. Mechanics don't fix AC.
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Willybee04: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
An I want to ask those air-conditioning consumes petrol wen used in a car??
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Quicksilver5:
for car owners
Hello sir. Please sorry how did you report to the mods to delete your thread this week because I have been trying to delete without success. Thanks.
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Quicksilver5: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
DapFroser:

Hello sir. Please sorry how did you report to the mods to delete your thread this week because I have been trying to delete without success. Thanks.
i didn't report, I removed it myself
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Quicksilver5:
i didn't report, I removed it myself
Sorry but it said post hidden or removed. That's how I want to know how to remove mine too please.
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
J
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
[

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Tricycle Ambulances In Nigeria And Africa- Photos / Your Opinions: Can Innoson Compete With Giants Like Toyota & KIA In Nigeria? / Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.