Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? (25761 Views)

Gazzuzz: How To Drive Your Car In Nigeria Without Using Petrol (Video) / How Far Can You Drive Your Vehicle On Empty? / This Is Why You Should Not Drive Your Automatic Cars With Both Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Viva4353: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yes na

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by chidiokay: 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
e remain to paste "highly Prohibited" print out on the AC screen board sef lipsrsealed

naa only if i carry kim karshadian i no go mind

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by wahalawahala: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Sometimes during the day when heat is unbearable, but in the evening.... Nah.
dashboard now getting alot more dusty these days ๐Ÿ˜’

7 Likes

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Puss360(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Let's wait for who get car to come and talk . Me na people dey carry me inside car๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hahahaha.... why not.
Did I join you folks to vote in this government.
And having voted them in I did warn severally about inflation.
Of course I would have personally prepared for bad governance.
Factored in the damn thing for 2023 financials and counting.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by ugodson(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:
Yes, yes and yes. AC has nothing to do with fuel consumptions. Itโ€™s uses gas when the engine is running. Make una stop that mentality abeg.

Oga AC uses fuel na

16 Likes

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by kaludestiny10(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
I don't own a car but I noticed that many car owners or drivers now wind down their glasses when driving even when it is raining

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by ibechris(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:
Yes, yes and yes. AC has nothing to do with fuel consumptions. Itโ€™s uses gas when the engine is running. Make una stop that mentality abeg.

Hmm...I dey laugh.

12 Likes

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Quicksilver5: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
for car owners
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by RPG2020(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2023
This high price fuel โ›ฝ will favour me and you we pray for higher price grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by stasius: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Very well
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by wahalawahala: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Reference:
Hahahaha.... why not.
Did I join you folks to vote in this government.
And having voted them in I did warn severally about inflation.
Of course I would have personally prepared for bad governance.
Factored in the damn thing for 2023 financials and counting.
dumb assertion! So na only those wey vote Tinubu dey off ac... U must b Igbo, na Dem dey reason like u did.. no offense ๐Ÿ˜”

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by boxypane(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yes, depending on who dey inside the car
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Ogsirsolo: 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Why this question
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by DrAda(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yes. My sanity comes first

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by wahalawahala: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:
u dunno wetin u dey talk

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by reiddecuti: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
This โ›ฝ mata really humble niggaz. Here for Abj, road don clear. And the everyday phrase "Do you know who I am?" don leave Abuja roads cos the society called big boiz don park cars. Na now we know men are separated from boiz.

Tinubu really deal with niggaz

grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Azizi72(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:

Are you sure??

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Asgauds: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
I can't drive without my AC... Even if fuel enter 2k sef, laslas na to connect Window Unit Ac Tru my bonnet... We must survive

6 Likes

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by lucane123: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:

Using a vehicle's air-conditioning system increases its fuel consumption more than any other auxiliary feature. An air-conditioning (a/c) system can increase fuel consumption by up to 20% because of the extra load on the engine.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by blueghost(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:
When you turn on the AC in your car, it uses energy from the engine to power the compressor, which compresses the refrigerant gas and circulates it through the AC system. This process requires additional power from the engine, which leads to increased fuel consumption.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by drololaaof: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rikze:
As for me, the answer is NO.

Unless the rain is heavy, to have clear vision, I may drive the car with AC for a while and turn it off.

The fuel wahala is biting so hard. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Driving with AC on do not make the fuel consumption more ,rather the torque of propelling through wind currents blowing inside the vehicle increases fuel consumption
Using the AC prevent dust from entering the inside the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Iamzik: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
wahalawahala:
dumb assertion! So na only those wey vote Tinubu dey off ac... U must b Igbo, na Dem dey reason like u did.. no offense ๐Ÿ˜”

Why you come take am personal na. ABI you sef vote for balablu?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Weathered: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:
Chai! It's the bold ignorance that got to me.

AC works with fuel. Purge yourself off your ignorance

14 Likes

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by lomprico(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
Rikze:
As for me, the answer is NO.

Unless the rain is heavy, to have clear vision, I may drive the car with AC for a while and turn it off.

The fuel wahala is biting so hard. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Car AC does not use fuel! Una like suffer
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Successlane: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2023
I've just discovered the breeze from the car windows is good for my body.
So I have decided not to put on the car a/c again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by FreeStuffsNG: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
maberry:
People still dey drive Car?
Smh. Poverty die!!
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by ariesbull: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
wahalawahala:
una go see shegee
Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by airsaylongcome: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:

As innnnnnnnnnn! I'm always shocked how people believe that AC consumes more fuel. Driving your car with the windows down actually consumes more fuel than with the windows up and AC on. Poverty na bad thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Drive Your Car With AC? by Iamzik: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
lifezone247:

Do you own a car? An honest question

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Tricycle Ambulances In Nigeria And Africa- Photos / Your Opinions: Can Innoson Compete With Giants Like Toyota & KIA In Nigeria? / Ferrari's Newly Unveiled ยฃ3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.