Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie (29885 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Faber(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2023
Una get time o

3 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Kingluqman(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Na Ilorin girl.. that "Toor" is an identity grin

7 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Daniel058(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Lol
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Jhonnydurgs: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Oju eh ti bo oh 😂😂
Your mind go day properly as eh should be
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by greypencils: 11:36am On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Good morning NLers, This is a new relationship less than six months and a long-distance one.

The guy confronted his girlfriend whether she's having a male bestie and the girl acknowledged.

The girl said that the bestie is even the one making her dreadlocks.

After the chat, the girlfriend made it clear to his boyfriend that she would rather break up the relationship than for her to leave the male bestie as her bestie has done for her what no guy including the current boyfriend can do.

What's the way forward please

6 months and long distance. Not enough commitment on both sides. They can comfortably dissolve and move on.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by babsodity(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Believing that shit of bestie is the simp-est shit ever

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Jhonnydurgs: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Kingluqman:

You’re a badboi😂

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Starboytwo(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Men sabi fall hand sha.

Like say babe don finish for naija.

Mio raye seh.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by UncleKoboko: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Rubbish!

WOE BETIDE ANY GIRL THAT WILL SAY SHE HAS MALE BESTIE WHEN I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

USELESS SENSELESS GIRLS

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by sunkieisland(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2023
If your BF is not your bestie, then forget it, you've set yourself up for emotional torment and put yourself in a compromised position. If tables were to turn and the guy shows one heavily endowed babe as his bestie, the story will change...

Ladies can feed guys what they can't accept...

mcthew

9 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by youngrichnigga: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2023
The guy should get a side chick; label her bestie too and see how the girlfriend reacts undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Chibuzoripob: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2023
Leave her b4 God leave u

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by tollyboy5(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

Claiming that the bestie is married with kids.
I dont see anything wrong with a lady having a male friend.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by franchasofficia: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2023
Any girl looking for a married man bestie should holla at me, I promise to be a great bestie.

Only pretty chicks with hot shape plz grin

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by casualobserver: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Good morning NLers, This is a new relationship less than six months and a long-distance one.

The guy confronted his girlfriend whether she's having a male bestie and the girl acknowledged.

The girl said that the bestie is even the one making her dreadlocks.

After the chat, the girlfriend made it clear to his boyfriend that she would rather break up the relationship than for her to leave the male bestie as her bestie has done for her what no guy including the current boyfriend can do.

What's the way forward please

What is there to ask you need to walk away. The girl has made it clear you are not her priority.

3 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Emperormartin(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2023
I know a girl in my area who has a boyfriend, a bestie,a paddy and then another guy who she refers to as her best friend...

Imagine introducing the boyfriend to another guy as her best friend.

I think our current girls are confused

6 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Johnholt909: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2023
The girl doesn't have respect for his boyfriend. That guy should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by BabaIbo: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2023
No complain, continue the relationship, ensure say she don dey deep into it.

At that point get yourself another girl and openly let her know about the new girl, when she ask let her know she is your bestie because this one don cast already, I mean if she can make such statement (I will rather leave the relationship blah blah blah...).

Trust her, she will likely want to mark territory, let her know you will rather leave the relationship than leaving your new bestie.

After that, start ghosting her and start moving on with your new babe.

The day discussion carry me and my babe enter bestie matter, I indirectly asked her I will like to meet her male bestie one day.
She told me, I am her bestie, paddy and so on. I laugh inside.

7 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by illicit(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2023
What brought about the question in the first place.

U guys don't even stay in the same city

D guy asking too much stupid questions jare

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2023
I'm observing and smiling
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by maxiuc(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2023
End the relationship ooooooo

Because that girl won't ever take you serious

And that's why her ex left her

My ex Choose Me over her male bestie and I let her be today she's begging to come back but I can't in this world take her back anything that's makes me walk out of a relationship nothing in this world can make me change my mind

I hardly give up and when I give up it is final

7 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by lebron7(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2023
How old is this guy lol

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2023
GOFRONT:
Make She just dey play.......dey play
Hahahahahaha
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Biola67: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2023
Kingluqman:
Yes fa grin

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:50am On Jul 22, 2023
Fortunately, I don't discuss issues of relationship that is not marriage .....

My Father used to tell me then , that boyfriend/ girlfriend relationship is like a pot carried by two people , when it becomes heavier for one , he or she breaks it and goes away....

But marriage issues?......no you have to find a way to bring the pot down from your head before breaking it .....

The guy should follow the steps of the ex boyfriend to the girl and move on later .....lols

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by enemyofprogress: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2023
That's what happens when the prick is extra big and super sweet

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Truthfulguy10: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2023
The earlier you leave the relationship for her the better for you bro, cause she’ll definitely cheat on you with her bestie, speaking from experience grin
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by GVTAsiwaju(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2023
Amotolongbo:
She can go on to marry the bestie.

It still baffles me how a fully grown man doesn’t understand what to do in this kind of situation. A man should see himself as the priority in whoever he is dating. If their is another man standing ahead of him in a woman’s life, the best is to move on

Thank God this is coming from a woman ...Even some wives sacrificed their Marriage for a bestie. The mother of the wife gave same excuse that shebi the bestie is married already. As though married men don't know kpensh

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by SmilingImabong: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2023
grin
Oga bestie dey help sub you when match don dey tough
Bestie dey arrange her puna well when you dey work becuz bestie dey like female/male James brown with dick to sub you for match.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by omoadeleye(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2023
She is just your friend girlfriend and not his wife.

So ,she is still in the street.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Princedapace(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2023
Amotolongbo:
She can go on to marry the bestie.

It still baffles me how a fully grown man doesn’t understand what to do in this kind of situation. A man should see himself as the priority in whoever he is dating. If their is another man standing ahead of him in a woman’s life, the best is to move on

That is it. I go simply move on, or simply take chop her toto when I'm tired, I quit. Nothing serious.
Once a woman has another man aside u as a man, she no rate u.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by spiSeyi: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2023
Op how do you handle your female friends undecided ? Those guys saying that there is nothing like male bestie are bleeping their female friends wink . I once had a female bestie and I never kiss her or no the color of her panties, so I have nothing against my babe having a male friend.
OP the truth is either male bestie or not guys go bleep your babe if she is a cheerful giver grin . Wait o! I can't blv that someone still have time to go after on bestie out of all the problem at the time. OP keep yourself busy and just bleep babe at your leisure with no hard feelings. Stay away from serious relationships b4 u make your first 7 digits cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.