Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie (29927 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by TOMMYS: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Toks2008:

Low self esteem dey worry her boyfriend.

Be a man, be confident... And no lady will take you a for a ride and Infact she will be the one to break away from the bestie without you asking for it.

My leader wetin you feel say be the solution
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Karlifate: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

How is the current boyfriend wrong?.
Is the boyfriend being unnecessarily jealous?
Is the current boyfriend having dirty mind as she said?

There's nothing like "unnecessarily jealous" here.

If both of them find themselves in a cool, calm, comfortable atmosphere, they'll have sex.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Karlifate: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
valdes00:
Make she dey play... grin
I fxcked my bestie for yrs before she got married.. and I knw her boyfriends Wella....
When she got married, I decided to stay off her myself ..

Since then, any babe wey talk abt male bestie, na bombastic side eye I dey give her

This is just the truth of the matter.

Two besties [of opposite gender] will have sex, sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by chickenfoot: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
Then why not just date that so called bestie?
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Ade1177: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nazgul:
The thing is, the girl isn't ready for anything serious. Most girls that carry this bestie nonsense on their head are between the ages of 18-23.

Girls that age just want to have fun, if you take them serious, get ready for serious heart break.

Asin

There's this lady I wanted to date when me and my last girlfriend broke up

I was still getting over her that this one is bad for me

I met another lady and I started realising I lost a golden girl

Other girls these days are rotten and spoilt to the core

Imagine she said her bestie is a married man and they have sex "sometimes"

That she can't leave him because she has known him before he got married

And I'm sure that sometimes sex is multiplied by 10

The married man dey tear her yansh steady

I quickly japa go beg my girlfriend back grin

Na just Sturbon she sturbon. She no dry do nonsense

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by sillysally(f): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Toks2008:

Low self esteem dey worry her boyfriend.

Be a man, be confident... And no lady will take you a for a ride and Infact she will be the one to break away from the bestie without you asking for it.
If you like have a high self esteem like mountain Everest and be confident like the United States' If you're not smart any lady will not just ride you but use you right under your nose. We ladies love to eat our cakes and still have it. And some are never truly satisfied. You don't rest because you're a man and feel too confident.

5 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Karlifate: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
Emperormartin:
I know a girl in my area who has a boyfriend, a bestie,a paddy and then another guy who she refers to as her best friend...

Imagine introducing the boyfriend to another guy as her best friend.

I think our current girls are confused

No, they know what they're doing.

For example, when she wants to celebrate her birthday, she'll bill all these 4 guys & if all of them drop, it's cash out day for her. In addition to the other guys she's yet to give labels. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Jackbaur88: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
My guy, delete the lady's number, block her on all social media platforms. She is not yours period
Nothing like bestie, I mean nothing.
She is still very young and doing shakara, time go teach her lesson

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by jayworld15(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

How is the current boyfriend wrong?.
Is the boyfriend being unnecessarily jealous?
Is the current boyfriend having dirty mind as she said?

Like he said, to slap the BF dey hungry me. How fully grown men behave like"SIMPLIFIED" children is beyond me. Someone is choosing her bestie over you, means he's not even in her top 5 most important persons in her life right now. Moreso, if someone could do that during BF-GF dating period, she'd do it once married. The boyfriend is a very nauseating fool.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Karlifate: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
bekpo:

U r indeed a good woman. That's exactly what almost happened to me. I asked her who he is, she said he's a family frn and everyone at home knows him, nothing's attached only 2 discovered afterwards that d married man with three kids is her so called ex. They have been dating b4 d man got married and after he's married, they kept fucking themselves. She promised 2 quit d relationship only 4 me 2 discovered few days before our marriage that they r still fucking themselves. I had 2 called txt his wife 2 informed her husband 2 come n take her as 2nd wife. That's how i quit d goddamned relationship.

😂😂

You for enter one chance.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Lama70(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Leave her alone for her bestie and find another lady.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by NSK4U(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Wtf bitch!

Well, it depends on who your lady sees you as.
She must have known you as pussynigga or the likes, it's all on how dress your bed to lie in it.

Can't imagine my lady opening mouth via chat or in person to say, dude is her bestie, that's a whole lot of gut from her....
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Jsucre(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
I no be OPC I no be Bakasi, as for me o I be Omo Jesu.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Olam09(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Na the werey op chat be this e no wan make we bash am lol.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Toks2008(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
TOMMYS:

My leader wetin you feel say be the solution

He should start singing ''o ya so pe o ti lo, e don go''

The moment a lady has the guts to tell you she would rather lose you than to leave her bestie, just do a send off party for her and move on. grin
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by XaToXi: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
nkemdi89:
I have a bestie of over fifteen years he is married now, but we still communicate despite the distance , some bestie are more like family.

And he never saw your pants?
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by rapheal5(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Good morning NLers, This is a new relationship less than six months and a long-distance one.

The guy confronted his girlfriend whether she's having a male bestie and the girl acknowledged.

The girl said that the bestie is even the one making her dreadlocks.

After the chat, the girlfriend made it clear to his boyfriend that she would rather break up the relationship than for her to leave the male bestie as her bestie has done for her what no guy including the current boyfriend can do.

What's the way forward please

I know the bestie na street guy and I'm sure ur bae dey 😏
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by etrange: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
The insecurity on the guy's side is just ridiculous. I'd understand if you had suspicions earlier, but just getting up one morning to ask her who's her bestie and then going to ask question like "is it because of him you like dreadlocks?" is a big red flag. It's more about him than about her. Even if she leaves that guy, he'd still get up tomorrow to ask "who's your boss? Is it because of him you like that career? Quit your job". An insecure person never stops until they isolate you from everyone that matters in your life. Even your female friends will be a threat especially the single ones. He'll always create a scenario in his head and start fighting it. Meanwhile, his own social life will remain intact.

Asking a lady to cut off a long time friend as if he's some piece of jewelry is crazy especially if she hasn't done anything to show she's placing him above you. Just take a moment to think of how it would sound to tell a friend of 15 years that you can't talk to him anymore because your new boyfriend is feeling insecure about your friendship. A guy that will likely still cheat on you because we live in a society where cheating on the male's side isn't a biggie. Funnily enough, these same guys go around trying to convince each other they value friendship. You think a lady that has the potential to cheat wouldn't do that because you asked her to cut off her bestie? Ladies, the moment you allow him cut you off your social support system, you're at his mercy and his insecure ass will make life hell on earth for you. If he threatens you with ending the relationship, then he's probably not the one.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Nnecky(f): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Add am oraimo cord
His head needs resetting
He's forcing himself on a LovePeddler
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Snowx: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nazgul:
The thing is, the girl isn't ready for anything serious. Most girls that carry this bestie nonsense on their head are between the ages of 18-23.

Girls that age just want to have fun, if you take them serious, get ready for serious heart break.
You re not far from the truth..na so I ghost one..she even dey post her bestie with her in the church..some girls no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Laideabdulahi: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Bestie ko , BEST NI.

ALL THE GIRLS forming bestie with me, I have f... Ked all of them. No one left . ALL.

Even cousins wey be besties, small thing now then go dey knackkk.

I need more besties ....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by YorubaPrince: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
padi94:
Oga open your eyes and end that relationship. Or get a female bestie that is more beautiful than her and more curvy. To see her reaction... Make she meet your bestie for your house wearing something sexy.

No body go tell her to end am with her bestie, or make Una 2 dey fck Una bestie dey go

Why all the stress of getting a more beautiful female bestie just to prove a point?

Just dump her and date that beautiful female bestie! cool
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by potland: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
valdes00:
Make she dey play... grin
I fxcked my bestie for yrs before she got married.. and I knw her boyfriends Wella....
When she got married, I decided to stay off her myself ..

Since then, any babe wey talk abt male bestie, na bombastic side eye I dey give her
was she gøod in bed and MouthAction?
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by stevups(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
I used to have bestie.. we didn't have sêz only süked
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Honestfrend: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
They day my girl will tell me that she have a bestie na that dey d relationship go end..

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by purples25(f): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Whether you are male or female, any so called bestie is your rival, your fellow wife or husband. Let us know the breakfast before it is served.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Coolgent(m): 2:42am On Jul 23, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Good morning NLers, This is a new relationship less than six months and a long-distance one.

The guy confronted his girlfriend whether she's having a male bestie and the girl acknowledged.

After the chat, the girlfriend made it clear to his boyfriend that she would rather break up the relationship than for her to leave the male bestie as her bestie has done for her what no guy including the current boyfriend can do.

I suggest he should leave the Gal alone otherwise he will regret later.
Even her EX use and dump her because of the said issue.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Exshaker92(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Leave the relationship, not worth your time. The bestie is her fuckmate, pure and simple.
MALIGNANTHost:

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by phemmyfour: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

Way forward?
Why hang around like a SIMP in a place where he's not needed.

The bestie has turned to the boyfriend. He should count his loses and move on. There is a lady out there that will place better value on him

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Menclothing: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2023
When she clock 40 she will be sleeping around
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Ihedinuwa69(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
I deal on very neat bitter kola nuts
Delivery is nationwide
Base is Anambra State
Whatsapp line is 08167960827

08167960827 Whatsapp

Text me if you need my product
Thank you

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by padi94(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
YorubaPrince:

Why all the stress of getting a more beautiful female bestie just to prove a point?

Just dump her and date that beautiful female bestie! cool

Reason is to understand her psychy.

Getting a female bestie is to see her reaction, which will tell you if she knows what she is doing is wrong or she is just being naive...

Let her know how you feel having a bestie. She is a ginner already. Just need to see her reactions. So the guy can have closure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.