Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie (29907 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Peterpanny: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
valdes00:
Make she dey play... grin
I fxcked my bestie for yrs before she got married.. and I knw her boyfriends Wella....
When she got married, I decided to stay off her myself ..

Since then, any babe wey talk abt male bestie, na bombastic side eye I dey give her

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Toks2008(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Good morning NLers, This is a new relationship less than six months and a long-distance one.

The guy confronted his girlfriend whether she's having a male bestie and the girl acknowledged.

The girl said that the bestie is even the one making her dreadlocks.

After the chat, the girlfriend made it clear to his boyfriend that she would rather break up the relationship than for her to leave the male bestie as her bestie has done for her what no guy including the current boyfriend can do.

What's the way forward please

Low self esteem dey worry her boyfriend.

Be a man, be confident... And no lady will take you a for a ride and Infact she will be the one to break away from the bestie without you asking for it.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by RICKYMARIO(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
To start with, any girl that types like this can't even be my girlfriend.
To make complete sentence na problem

Till today, I don't still understand what this bestie shii is all about. If you keep a chicken as a pet, you'll always be tempted to eat it and you may succumb one day.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ishilove:

Unnecessarily jealous, controlling, filthy minded and pathetically insecure

no wonder why seun sacked you.

5 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by sylve11: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
The bestie is banging her
Once a woman is emotionally traumatised by her boyfriend or husband they quickly find solace or consolation from any male friend and with that they are easily banged

Reason why as a real niggar If you are toasting a woman and she is giving you headache don't worry just exercise patience
The day her plan A(main boyfriend) will give her problem you are going to bang her easily
I don bang many of my female friends well well who are into serious relationship with their boyfriend

Na so e be for London. cool

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by jayAjoku(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
That her bestie dey Bang her every week best believe 😂😂 I Love women ehnnn
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Beckham14: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
BadMaster:

Another MuMu. I hope you are not a man, because if you're, then you are an embarrassment.
Mynd44, Seun, Justwise l, this is against the forum rules.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by sylve11: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
tollyboy5:

I dont see anything wrong with a lady having a male friend.

Be like your girlfriend get male friends.

Hmmm cool
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by yankison(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Wow it's been a real long time I chat with a girl like this ..me that I'm looking for 11million in my account ... Long distance relationship na long thing .. Find babe close to u Oga Ade

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by tunjijones(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Married people with kid no dey bleep' i just hate that thing call bestie

Na because u no get bestie. If you get bestie u go know say the thing make sense well well.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by frozen70(f): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
Good morning NLers, This is a new relationship less than six months and a long-distance one.

The guy confronted his girlfriend whether she's having a male bestie and the girl acknowledged.

After the chat, the girlfriend made it clear to his boyfriend that she would rather break up the relationship than for her to leave the male bestie as her bestie has done for her what no guy including the current boyfriend can do.

The way forward is that, she prefer her bestie rather than her current boyfriend and she is not ready to loose her relationship with her bestie

So, the guy already knows that
Its left for him to walk away on time and leave her with her bestie or remain in the relationship and be prepared to accept nonsense outcome
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by nkemdi89(f): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
I have a bestie of over fifteen years he is married now, but we still communicate despite the distance , some bestie are more like family.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by talented321: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
I have the experience that is
tunjijones:

Na because u no get bestie. If you get bestie u go know say the thing make sense well well.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by October1960: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ebubu2:
to get a sensible girl that’s less than 25years hard pass palm kernel. It’s as if it’s only the virgins among them are sensible. Once she’s non virgin and less than 25 na so so carry all the food put together dey chop at once in name of bf, bestie, coursie, namie (namesake), dey föck all of them.

And they have the guts to blame men for sleeping around in marriage when they’re at peak and have money forgetting they lived their own peak sleeping around too at less than 25years when body was fresh and peak. Yet they insult men haven done their own, they claim this one is marriage and is different. Aunty sleep abeg, virginity is as sacred as marriage so if u didnt give me that dnt question my fidelity in marriage. And if u dare cheat back na ur papa house u will return while I remarry

In all I’m open to dating above 25 years who has taken time to drop her baggages such as no bestie, selfish attitude, stubbornness, and situationships with ex.

WISDOM - young men read and learn from this!
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

They don’t deserve each other, the earlier they split up the better. Someone’s gonna get hurt real soon
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by NaBanga: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
The guy has no right to question her friendship with her bestie. The reason is that he cannot afford to make her hair or provide much of anything based on their conversation. How can you be dating a woman for six months and you cannot help her make her hair?

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by October1960: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
Most male friends of a grown woman over 25 are either former lovers who can be recalled into service or potential lovers.

I talk from almost 40 years experience and plenty girlfriends. Some married will even contact me trying to have hook up. Of course I refuse when there are plenty new and fresh ladies out here.

The social media thing has damaged and continues to damage many relationships. I refuse friend requests from married exes. Let them face their relationship.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by lomprico(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

You are an insecure prick, I will do same if I were the girl. What rubbish.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by VICKYLIVE(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Land Available For sale In Abuja : Garki, kwuba
at affordable price.

Dm me with your Budget.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by mabea: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:

How is the current boyfriend wrong?.
Is the boyfriend being unnecessarily jealous?
Is the current boyfriend having dirty mind as she said?
I have a female bestie and no strings attached. In fact we don't see at all maybe once in a year but we do talk. I'm the only one she tells things and me likewise. So I don't see anything wrong in having a bestie of the opposite sex but this generation is just pervert.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Dollarboss93: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

All women cannot be the same.

Next time say MOST
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by shineeye1: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ishilove:

Unnecessarily jealous, controlling, filthy minded and pathetically insecure

Filthy Stinky Pussies forming clean mind.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by FireUpNow(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2023
Very interesting
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by bekpo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
Amotolongbo:
She can go on to marry the bestie.

It still baffles me how a fully grown man doesn’t understand what to do in this kind of situation. A man should see himself as the priority in whoever he is dating. If their is another man standing ahead of him in a woman’s life, the best is to move on

U r indeed a good woman. That's exactly what almost happened to me. I asked her who he is, she said he's a family frn and everyone at home knows him, nothing's attached only 2 discovered afterwards that d married man with three kids is her so called ex. They have been dating b4 d man got married and after he's married, they kept fucking themselves. She promised 2 quit d relationship only 4 me 2 discovered few days before our marriage that they r still fucking themselves. I had 2 called txt his wife 2 informed her husband 2 come n take her as 2nd wife. That's how i quit d goddamned relationship.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by QueenDima47(f): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
You dey play
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Fujiyama: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
October1960:
Most male friends of a grown woman over 25 are either former lovers who can be recalled into service or potential lovers.

^^^
I have found this to be true. Not universally of course, but seen it happen many times.

October1960:
The social media thing has damaged and continues to damage many relationships. I refuse friend requests from married exes. Let them face their relationship.

^^^
Again, I've seen this happen far too often.

One of the offenders insisted on keeping in touch via social media with her first serious boyfriend who deflowered her - even though she's married now and he moved on long ago. undecided What good can possibly come of out this?

The usual stuff about 'insecure', 'jealous' men has been trotted out as expected on this thread. Well, in the end only the paranoid survive. Any inexperienced young man who gets seriously involved with a female whose so called 'best friends' are males, should proceed with EXTREME caution. You have no idea what you are getting into.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Tinubuderanged: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
I can bet that the girl is a Yoruba girl. They like these bestie of thing. In Ibadan they called it Man-friend.
The day I married my wife that day I told her that I don't want to hear anything like bestie or Man-friend. The only Man-friend she has now is me.
At least you can have female friends but there is nothing like male friend, likewise I will not have anything like bestie or woman or girl friend. The only female friend I have is my wife.

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by jaxxy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
U can't just tell a girl to end her relationship with her make bestie because of the general issues or opinions about male bestie u have to have more valid reasons.

u can however tell her to limit it after u are engaged or married not when u are just ordinary boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Stevven(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
This is actually a very complicated and controversial issue, At one hand the might have something going on, and d other they might not, but most importantly she isn't ready to quit her bestie for you, which means you will always come 2nd, sorry dude, I guess moving on is best.😇
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by meobizy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
All these lie-lie stories on a Saturday. Sha, nothing to do. All the students are bored at home. Fire on.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Diddycsbsb: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
My besty my best them don dey go house.
Re: His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie by Karlifate: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
MALIGNANTHost:
The remaining chat.

For over a week now, the girl is still insisting on not leaving the male bestie. Her defence is that the bestie is married and older than her so his current boyfriend is the one with a dirty mind.
She claims her ex knows the bestie and never raised an eyebrow. The response from the boyfriend is why then did he not marry you after four years of dating
Is there any sensible guy that will marry a lady with a male bestie?

@ bolded:

Behind every entitled lady, is a foolish man than embolden her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.