Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) (10534 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Can you please shut the Bleep up.

Creating different topics that lacks cohesion.
I don't think there is any need for insults,the op is stating his findings on research made,it is left for you to counter his analysis with your own fact and figures,his posts makes interesting reading but factually they are as wild and fantastic like an Isaac Asimov sci-fi novel
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Zaheertyler(m): 2:22am On Jul 24, 2023
okoroemeka:
are you been sarcastic or is this the beginning of a funny joke,
Beginning of a funny joke
The nuclear war that turned Sahara to a desert
It was in that same war ogunda showed himself
The man (Ogun) they even claimed to kill was a lie
He walked away from their midst untouched
How can they kill the greatest warrior that graced this place 🎭🎭
Tell me how?

Sarcasm?
The world is round
It is all happening again
Just pray Cain has sense this time not to kill Abel
Because Abel is the chosen one not Cain
They’ve both reincarnated
If Cain kills abel again then otilor
It will enter the news and then you know it’s a sign
Or you then remember that I dun shayo and just decided to waste your time writing wetin no follow

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Zaheertyler(m): 2:29am On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=Teenwolf post=124595972][/quote]
The giant was not white he was maybe light skinned and called a giant because he talked and acted
You could tell he had the spark of the Gods in him
He travels around the world from time to time sharing his wisdom and civilization with the locals
ODIN
HORUS
Baron samedi
Or whichever you choose to call him
The one eyed raven from the east

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by demanuel(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ourtruth247:
It's funny how I am trying as much as I can to post verifiable evidence along with pictures, yet some people are trying to debunk my arguments by telling me to "ask northerners"

It's actually funny.
I follow you here and read all your posts.
Don't be discouraged in dishing out your research findings.

A lot is lost that we don't even know about.
Thanks for sharing all these.

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Psalmistproject: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The one eyed white Nigerian Giant

Going back to the earliest known map that annotated the whole of Africa, you will notice something very bizzare. What is a white one eyed giant doing in the area that we call Nigeria today. If the creators of the map were specific enough to place such a weird creature on that exact location, then it meant they must have visited that location themselves.

I mean, these people were clearly racist, theu could easily have put some naked black people and placed them in that region. However, they instead put a giant creature with caucasian features, as if they were clearly indicating that this area wasn't inhabited by black people, but rather by giant creatures.

This goes back to my theory that our earlier ancestors didn't infact inhabit the regions south of the sahara until roughly 600 years ago, but rather were denizens of the advanced civilizations located within the sahara that history has tried their best to hide from the world. This also explains why there is almost no documented knowledge of people that lived south of the sahara until recently.

If you want to set people back, kill their teachers, leaders and elders.

This was what they did!

During slave trade, they didn't just wiped out the adults that were supposed to pass on their wealth of experience to the young ones they specifically looked for individuals with special skills, abilities and wisdom.

These group of African built modern Western nation of today as they left behind children and women.

Brain drain!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Pennywise2: 4:27am On Aug 05, 2023
With the ongoing investigation in the USA about Aliens and UFO. It's obvious advance tech has been in existence ever since. They just hid all. So i agree with the op that serious tech war destroy Africa. Although i believe it was for good
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by ThorOdinson: 5:55am On Mar 22
nope it ain’t
Pennywise2:
i dey find these info since abeg continue
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 7:12am On Mar 22
Pennywise2:
With the ongoing investigation in the USA about Aliens and UFO. It's obvious advance tech has been in existence ever since. They just hid all. So i agree with the op that serious tech war destroy Africa. Although i believe it was for good
no advanced tech can exist without leaving a massive foot print on the earth,and what can possibly wipe an advanced civilization out without trace of any records or signs of their structures and pls forget the alien theory,no alien has ever been on Earth,the nearest star to earth is 5 light years away and any alien that has such advanced transportation system that will move at three or four times speed of light is not coming here to hide behind bushes and blurry pictures,with all our achievements we will look like primates to them,any alien that can cross the Infinity of the multiverse is not an alien but a god.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by segcymoor(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22
Interesting...
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Looter100: 7:01pm On Mar 22
victory36:
Becos we were disconnected from the rest or the world just like the natives of the Americas and Oceania. Europe, Asia and north Africa were once regarded as the whole world as they were connected by land and conquest.
when you're know the truth of the world That your first class won't matter ode
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Looter100: 7:09pm On Mar 22
NSNO:

It's not funny, you are bending the facts to fit your theory instead of the other way around.

Maps are not irrefutable proofs, Infact when reading the history of cartography you will learn that cartographers regularly made up things instead of admitting they don't know. Even at that there are maps showing the Sahara desert from the 1500s on Google that a single search will show you.

And that image there is how craters appear all over the world, again a single Google search will show you tens if not hundreds of images. So does that mean all those places were "nuked" according to your theory?

Sahara became a desert thousands of years ago. That is a fact.

But you won't listen, you like conspiracy theories because they make you seem smart when it is actually the opposite.

Next time cook a very good one not this one that can be easily debunked with a few Internet searches.
if you're not stupid then search all the remaining areas of Antarctica
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Looter100: 7:17pm On Mar 22
Douglad:

Lmao

So what year did nuclear weapons come into play when one of the most critical part of a nuclear bomb is the neutron which was only discovered in 1935?

Una ehn lmao.
you're stupid because someone wrote the book and you read that shit in class
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22
Looter100:
you're stupid because someone wrote the book and you read that shit in class
he is not stupid but practical and basing facts on evidence seen,when I say that such advanced civilization been talked about must leave a foot print that will be a practical evidence of their past activities, for example for every 50,000 tons of uranium ore mined,only 50tons of metal ore is extracted and from that only 1% is uranium 235 which is roughly 50kg,such huge mining operation will leave a massive foot print,we are not talking about the electricity needed for the separators,scrubbers,fission,etc,it is massive,saying that an advanced people built nuclear bombs before 1935 is not only ridiculous but stupid as well
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Looter100: 9:02pm On Mar 22
okoroemeka:
he is not stupid but practical and basing facts on evidence seen,when I say that such advanced civilization been talked about must leave a foot print that will be a practical evidence of their past activities, for example for every 50,000 tons of uranium ore mined,only 50tons of metal ore is extracted and from that only 1% is uranium 235 which is roughly 50kg,such huge mining operation will leave a massive foot print,we are not talking about the electricity needed for the separators,scrubbers,fission,etc,it is massive,saying that an advanced people built nuclear bombs before 1935 is not only ridiculous but stupid as well
are you stupid ?? Where did you see that uranium is 1% are you okay at all can you show me one 0.0000001 percentage of uranium this boy
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Pimples(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22
Douglad:

Lmao

So what year did nuclear weapons come into play when one of the most critical part of a nuclear bomb is the neutron which was only discovered in 1935?

Una ehn lmao.

Neutron being discovered in 1935 does not mean that neutron started existing in 1935.
Same way river Niger existed long before being 'discovered' by mungo park.

Ancient civilizations are true.... Most of them lost their knowledge and research when they collapsed due to conquest and other events.

Imagine if world War 3 becomes a reality?
With the nuclear and biological weapons
Available today, I bet you any survivors if any would start life from the stone age.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by PulaPower: 11:30am On Mar 23
Lacox:
Oshogbo is the location of Atlantis with its capital at Ede, Atlantis was ruled by the 10 sons of Eponlabi (Ebora Igbo) . They worshiped the gods of the sea and wanted everyone to be together. Atlantis had people with different languages brought together. Then a sudden Erosion came and washed of the city. After the city was washed off it became a desert. Ijakumo the god of the sea couldn't protect his land and people from desertification. Somehow Oduduwa one of the sons of Obatala from Oshogbo survived. Many people know that Ijebu Igbo was the ancient Atlantis which was a colony and source of Egypt.

As all of us wan begin mental , please share your own theory
Lol
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by zabimaru: 6:16am On Apr 18
What I would like to add is...

We should all be open minded enough to challenge the norm to a logical and reasonable extent. If you delve deeper I'm sure you'd find that some things do not add up.

This is not also to justify the OPs theories... Afterall, they're theories. He has always tried to provide documentation to the best of his capabilities. They might not be facts, they might be misinterpreted grossly for all we know but one thing is for sure, if you take some time out to dig a little bit deeper, you'd find out that history (especially the African history) might not exactly be what we've been taught. But before one can authoritatively challenge the status quo, you'll need hardcore evidences and not just old maps (tbvh).

Another thing I might add is Africa is currently riddled with greed (more like an Achilles heel). We hoard every damn thing. If you see an African on air showing you how to make money, think twice cos it's most likely scam or the update has long been casted. What we refer to as JuJu are basically steps that are capable of altering nature but because we want to be renowned for being able to perform these seemingly impossible feats, we consciously refuse to document them. Cloud seeding that was discovered in the 1940's is something that has been practiced in Africa for ages and they tag it rain making. We refuse to document till date, intentionally hiding the process or supposed tech.

It is possible that Nuclear Weapons were only documented (in a language we can understand or transcribe) when we think they were invented. Someone decided to document it. Several hieroglyphs show people wearing space suits but because the languages related to those civilizations were lost to time, we cannot categorically claim them as facts.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by zabimaru: 6:26am On Apr 18
Oh, if the world powers today decide to go head to head and obliterate themselves, a lot of Tech will be lost. Especially if they decide to leave us(those of us that are completely dependent on them for sustenance) out of it and focus their fire power on the consequential nations of the world.

Imagine Nigeria with the current brain drain having to reverse engineer existing tech (that's available to us) in other to first understand it before improving on it and then start building new tech. Imagine the number of years it'll take.

Then after a couple of generations, someone steps out and says Elon Musk actually had a plan to colonize Mars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Becareful! Girls Can Never Be Trusted! / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back / It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.