Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) (10596 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
AFRICA WOULD HAVE BEEN RICHEST IF NOT FOR THEIR evil leaders EMPEROR MENTALITY OF AFRICAN GREEDY INvIDIDUALS WHO CORNER STATE RESOURCES TO SELF INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING THE STATE WITH IT. angry

5 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Upcomingdad67: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Why do you think there couldn't have been nuclear weapons in the 1400s or before that? There is undeniable proof of even more advanced technology in ancient history that we probably don't even have today, so what makes a nuclear weapon so special?

The vedic texts and the Mahabharata talk about a nuclear war in our ancient past that mirrors exactly what happened during Horoshima and Nagasaki explosions. Maybe the vedic texts are rubbish, maybe they aren't. Who knows? I only work with verifiable evidence anyway and below is evidence that is verifiable and continues to marvel archeologists.

Attached are the Puma Panku stones. The cutting of these stones were definitely done with an advanced form of technology that we don't even have today. If there was what appears to be laser technology way back in human history, there certainly could have been nuclear weapons in the 1400s.

I watched a documentary on national geographic channel on Puma Panku it was mind blowing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.worldhistory.org/article/1496/roman-expeditions-in-sub-saharan-africa/ . All these conspiracy theorists ehn. Its the same way ADOS( african American) are claiming that Quidah present day togo/ benin spelt as Judea in an old map is evidence they are jews/ isreali 🤣

We wuz Kangz.

3 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Firstly you must have a lot of patience, time and tolerance to bring discuss like these to Nairaland cause contrary to what most people might think Nairaland is almost filled with the most ignorant, brainwashed, big mouthed, outspoken "I-too-knows" who actually know almost nothing but are very eager to comment and register presence.

Still, I myself am skeptical about what you normally post but this quoted writing about giants might be true cause there is a guy who went to Gombe State to a hill with large stone structures who the people claim was made by giants, there are also stories of giants all across Nigeria and Africa.

I watched a video of a guy who did extensive research and came to the conclusion that the Asian people, specifically Chinese, Japanese and Co. are offsprings of some certain Nigerian tribe called the Shang in the North/Middle belt of Nigeria, he submitted they actually started the Shang dinasty which was the earliest Chinese dinasty.

Let me shock you, I am from Kaduna State and every one who hears many of our languages in Kaduna State always say we sound Chinese. The guy translated some words and phrases in Chinese which has a lot of similarities with our languages in Kaduna and Plateau States, plenty with striking similarities. I will make a post about it and post the video. I got a colleague to translate some to his language, others are of mine but I don't speak much of my language so. This one gives some credense to some of your conspiracies quite accurately, especially when you consider that people did migrated to Asia. I want to try and get my grandmother who understands some of the languages in Kaduna and Plateau States and see if she can pick some Mandarin Chinese by connecting what she knows . Too many similarities it is very amazing!!

I used to not care about some certain conspiracy theories until the Corvid 19 scamdemic and even now I continue to understand and discover that some things are very true, even though many are still made up.
Hello. Please do mention me when you make the post. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Myexboyfriend(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:
According to our history books, the 15th century was the first time Europeans "discovered" sub Saharan Africa and interacted with them. The sub Saharan Africans at the time lived in underdeveloped tribes and villages, a stark contrast to the Africans living north of the Sahara, that had built great cities and advanced means of transportation.

On closer inspection, this whole picture looks weird. How did every other part of the word develop advanced means of transportation, advanced architecture and advanced technology, yet sub Saharan Africa almost seemed like they were just begining their civilization?

My research has led me to a conclusion that lots of you will find interesting.

Let's begin.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by victory36(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2023
SporaD8:

Furthermore, The once obscure/redundant African will rise to become world giant!
Restarting civilization from the analogy and stone age...
nah, Africa will also become obsolete. We can't even manufacture advanced cars and have little to no research capacity

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by victory36(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Firstly you must have a lot of patience, time and tolerance to bring discuss like these to Nairaland cause contrary to what most people might think Nairaland is almost filled with the most ignorant, brainwashed, big mouthed, outspoken "I-too-knows" who actually know almost nothing but are very eager to comment and register presence.

Still, I myself am skeptical about what you normally post but this quoted writing about giants might be true cause there is a guy who went to Gombe State to a hill with large stone structures who the people claim was made by giants, there are also stories of giants all across Nigeria and Africa.

I watched a video of a guy who did extensive research and came to the conclusion that the Asian people, specifically Chinese, Japanese and Co. are offsprings of some certain Nigerian tribe called the Shang in the North/Middle belt of Nigeria, he submitted they actually started the Shang dinasty which was the earliest Chinese dinasty.

Let me shock you, I am from Kaduna State and every one who hears many of our languages in Kaduna State always say we sound Chinese. The guy translated some words and phrases in Chinese which has a lot of similarities with our languages in Kaduna and Plateau States, plenty with striking similarities. I will make a post about it and post the video. I got a colleague to translate some to his language, others are of mine but I don't speak much of my language so. This one gives some credense to some of your conspiracies quite accurately, especially when you consider that people did migrated to Asia. I want to try and get my grandmother who understands some of the languages in Kaduna and Plateau States and see if she can pick some Mandarin Chinese by connecting what she knows . Too many similarities it is very amazing!!

I used to not care about some certain conspiracy theories until the Corvid 19 scamdemic and even now I continue to understand and discover that some things are very true, even though many are still made up.
Dude, wake up! Read what you just wrote and tell if it makes any slight sense to you. Haven't you heard of rock formation( sedimentary, metamorphic and igneous) the basics? Sheesh
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rich4god:
Looking critically at this, you will wonder how the kingdom of Pharaohs that covered Egypt and Sudan just disappeared without a single trace.

But the Israelites who existed almost side by side with the then Egyptians still have their land and culture.
You guys are so funny with these half baked info. There are traces of Egypt civilisation all over the country, the pyramid is an even greater example, the mummies, the holographs. The writings that were documented properly are still being studied by egyptologist till tomorrow.
Research, learn, grow, stop following a rabbit hole full of lies thinking you're getting some kind of unknown information that the rest of human don't have access to.

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
NSNO:
I have a friend like you who is into conspiracy theories, it is actually very funny to watch.

Well the Sahara have been a desert for thousands of years, thousands. Go ask northerners and they will tell you that it has always been a desert since the time of their father's father's going back centuries.

Read history books and all them despite the differences all said that the Sahara has always been a desert.

You are just saying nonsense and the sad thing is that some people will believe you without doing their own research.
It's really sad, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2023
Opperwezen:
You were making slight sense until you mentioned the possibility of a nuclear weapon in the 1400s.
That's what believing in conspiracies does to one's mind.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
ThorOdinson:
i believe you bro.
something happened to Africa.
They kept us i. the dark for ages
changing our history
destroying any evidence remaining. the pyramid which they can’t destroy
but they took out the nose of the sphynix (check for correct spelling)
they messed with everything. Ethiopia and Egypt were also hit with this.
Something happened.
there was a prove that even Egypt was once filled with great rivers not desert as of today.

i know that they will call you a conspiracy theorist but guess what
without a conspiracy theory America wouldn’t have gone wild in exploration and advancement in tech and even in democracy because of people always challenging the facts and narratives.

but here we are all brainwashed by twisted history books.

We have to think for ourselves.

i have a theory about the Tartarian empire
where science and advancement ruled in time immemorial
but something happened.
it was like a reset button was hit
and mankind lost all scientific evidence and progress
and we had to start all over again.
people of old have travelled the space before
but here we are just trying to reach Mars for years
only hope is Elon Musk
but evidence in caves and monuments depict that we had visitors from space before now.

they just changed the stories in books to keep us in the loop. but i am a thinker and a believer in the plain truth hidden in plain sight... i see through their lies.

Those maps you referenced were all Tartarian empire picture and hey the Rome has evidence locked i. their volts to keep the black race out of history.
This must be sarcasm.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
1Sharon:

We wuz Kangz.
That's racist, but it's a perfect description of what these guys are trying to reinforce here.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Rich4god(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

You guys are so funny with these half baked info. There are traces of Egypt civilisation all over the country, the pyramid is an even greater example, the mummies, the holographs. The writings that were documented properly are still being studied by egyptologist till tomorrow.
Research, learn, grow, stop following a rabbit hole full of lies thinking you're getting some kind of unknown information that the rest of human don't have access to.

Where are the people who lived in Egypt during those times.

Despite the fact that the whites tried to wipe away red Indians in America (either delibrate or accidentally), we still have some red Indians alive till date.

Canada still have aborigines, Australia, new Zealand still have aborigines.

How come not even one person can trace their root back to the old Egyptians.

Where are the old Egyptians.

6 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Localstandard1 and the other guy saying languages sound alike, I don't have much to say other than no one knows it all. Even scientists doesn't have an explanation for everything, some things are still being discovered, don't plug those holes with conspiracies and half baked info without proper research. It makes you look more like a fool, not like an inquisitive person.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rich4god:

Despite the fact that the whites tried to wipe away red Indians in America (either delibrate or accidentally), we still have some red Indians alive till date.

Like I said, no one knows it all. Their race is properly mixed or something. Not a definite black or white as we use it today, and they got conquered by Arabs who filled much of the land we called Egypt today.
Arabs would have been ruling Spain today, if not for the war they lost, that's why they were once called andalusia. The people living in SA would have been replaced totally, if not that they put up a great resistance and the Dutchs then needed them for cheap labor and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by dreamxhaser: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:
It's funny how I am trying as much as I can to post verifiable evidence along with pictures, yet some people are trying to debunk my arguments by telling me to "ask northerners"

It's actually funny.

Sir

The Sahara has been a desert since tele tele.

Go check religious and history books.

So cities can't be built on desert? How did you think the arab world survived?

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

Oga he is referring to landmarks!

Where are other landmarks in Egypt except the indestructible pyramid?

Writings and holographs can be reproduced.

When you get to Israel, you will see physical structures of the oldstimes still standing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
ednut1:
the isrealis lost their land for thousands of years . This present Israel was created in 1948 to compensate jews who fleed the holocaust. Genetically the dna of the present Israelis are mostly European. Egyptians did not vanish they were conquered many times by romans, arabs, french, british etc.
furthermore to add to this interesting discussion the Egyptians has always been at the centre of the known world at that period and they were conquered so many times from the hyskos,the Nubians,the Greeks by Alexander the great,the Romans,the ottoman Turks,the French by Napoleon,the British,etc,the egyptains did not disappear,they simply adapted to their new masters

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Oga he is referring to landmarks!

Where are other landmarks in Egypt except the indestructible pyramid?

Writings and holographs can be reproduced.

When you get to Israel, you will see physical structures of the oldstimes still standing
Lol, there are temples, palaces, tombs. A simple google search will help you bro.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Why do you think there couldn't have been nuclear weapons in the 1400s or before that? There is undeniable proof of even more advanced technology in ancient history that we probably don't even have today, so what makes a nuclear weapon so special?

The vedic texts and the Mahabharata talk about a nuclear war in our ancient past that mirrors exactly what happened during Horoshima and Nagasaki explosions. Maybe the vedic texts are rubbish, maybe they aren't. Who knows? I only work with verifiable evidence anyway and below is evidence that is verifiable and continues to marvel archeologists.

Attached are the Puma Panku stones. The cutting of these stones were definitely done with an advanced form of technology that we don't even have today. If there was what appears to be laser technology way back in human history, there certainly could have been nuclear weapons in the 1400s.
I think the idea that lasers and aliens are used to build most of these wonderful ancient monuments is not only derogatory but insulting,don't you know that modern convience has made mankind to devolve most of its natural ability,you are seeing a simple blocks of stone and you are thinking about lasers,what about the kalissa temple complex in ellora India that was carved out of a granite hill from top to bottom with intricate carvings,Chambers,rooms,temples,etc,ancient men adapted to use their natural abilty and strength to accomplish the job,unlike now most young men cannot face and talk to fa air lady because of social media has made communication easier that aboki can talk to Beyonce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
okoroemeka:
furthermore to add to this interesting discussion the Egyptians has always been at the centre of the known world at that period and they were conquered so many times from the hyskos,the Nubians,the Greeks by Alexander the great,the Romans,the ottoman Turks,the French by Napoleon,the British,etc,the egyptains did not disappear,they simply adapted to their new masters

The Egyptians were distinct by tribe and race.

Kindly name them !

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

Lol, there are temples, palaces, tombs. A simple google search will help you bro.

Where are the structures they built and lived in as humans ?

Temples, pyramid and others are ceremonial and that's why their location were distinct.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Rich4god:

Canada still have aborigines, Australia, new Zealand still have aborigines.

How come not even one person can trace their root back to the old Egyptians.

if you research historical facts properly i don't think you need to ask such question,the Egyptians has been conquered for many hundreds of years by foreign Invaders and the first task the Invaders do is to intermarry among the locals,one classic example is the Ptolemy dynasty that grew when Alexander the great general Ptolemy made himself pharoah and married the egyptains queen another example is the last pharoah Cleopatra that married mark Antony the Roman invander and later Julius Caeser,the old egyptains are the Egyptians you see today in modern Egypt with highly diluted bloodlines
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
CondenseMilk:

The Egyptians were distinct by tribe and race.

Kindly name them !
you cannot put your finger on a tribe that is mostly pure egyptains,at a time in ancient Egypt they were ruled by the black pharoahs,a dynasty of rulers from Nubia that was definitely negroid and they intermarried with egyptains,also the hyskos came from cannan and Sinai and ruled Egypt for many years also intermarring,you can say such with isolated Aboriginal tribes like the Eskimos,the red Indian and Australian Aboriginal men that has pure undiluted bloodlines

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Where are the structures they built and lived in as humans ?

Temples, pyramid and others are ceremonial and that's why their location were distinct.

the dwellings of the people are made from bricks of dried clay that did not stand the test of time,stone are used for temples, palaces and monuments that still stood today,an example is the new city of tel El amana that pharoah aknehten rushed to build to honour the new sun God aten,due to haste they used bricks to build most of the city and today no trace of the brick buildings are visible only a few stone temples are still standing on the ancient site.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
okoroemeka:
you cannot put your finger on a tribe that is mostly pure egyptains,at a time in ancient Egypt they were ruled by the black pharoahs,a dynasty of rulers from Nubia that was definitely negroid and they intermarried with egyptains,also the hyskos came from cannan and Sinai and ruled Egypt for many years also intermarring,you can say such with isolated Aboriginal tribes like the Eskimos,the red Indian and Australian Aboriginal men that has pure undiluted bloodlines

The original Egyptians are still alive and distinct from Arab invaders . They only moved farther away from Egypt (i.e to Morocco Algeria Libya and Burkina Faso)

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2023
okoroemeka:
the dwellings of the people are made from bricks of dried clay that did not stand the test of time,stone are used for temples, palaces and monuments that still stood today,an example is the new city of tel El amana that pharoah aknehten rushed to build to honour the new sun God aten,due to haste they used bricks to build most of the city and today no trace of the brick buildings are visible only a few stone temples are still standing on the ancient site.

With the discoveries and amazements from the Egypt civilization being told by renowned scientist, it is pertinent that we should have structures they built and lived in aside their ceremonial constructions
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
CondenseMilk:

With the discoveries and amazements from the Egypt civilization being told by renowned scientist, it is pertinent that we should have structures they built and lived in aside their ceremonial constructions
building with granite stone is not easy,it is costly and time consuming not for the average citizen,that is why you don't see any houses in Britain that dates back to the dark ages,the Romans conquered Britain and used stone to build their houses,temples and palaces but when they left the britons used timber to build their house which rotted in 10-20yrs but the Roman stone house are still standing today in Britain after thousands of years
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
okoroemeka:
building with granite stone is not easy,it is costly and time consuming not for the average citizen,that is why you don't see any houses in Britain that dates back to the dark ages,the Romans conquered Britain and used stone to build their houses,temples and palaces but when they left the britons used timber to build their house which rotted in 10-20yrs but the Roman stone house are still standing today in Britain after thousands of years

Events between the Roman and the British is no near the Egypt civilization.

Group of persons who could put up such pyramid should be able to build houses that would stand the test of time.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Iykenuwa(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
ednut1:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romans_in_sub-Saharan_Africa This debunks the hogwash you have up there. The romans, Egyptians arabs etc documented the Sahara desert. Camels were also being used there for a reason. So maps by early explorers are mostly inaccurate. Make una rest

Allow us enjoy the fiction na, Bros grin

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
okoroemeka:

Kangz and sheiiitt.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Damian911: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ourtruth247:
My Theory

Before I continue, I will like to establish the theory I am trying to expand on.

There were advanced African civilizations located in the sahara 600 years ago. These civilization for some reason, maybe as a result of a nuclear blast or something similar, were destroyed along with their technology and architecture, and the aftermath of this catastrophe led to a massive desertification of that region

The few survivors of the catastrophe migrated south, and restarted civilization in little tribes and villages, having lost most of the knowledge they once had. My research has made me believe that the survivors of this great catastrophe were the ancestors of sub-saharan Africans.
You're capping shit bro!
So a blast or something similar happened and no one one talked about it and no evidence like remains were unearthed and none of your so called cartographer or historian anywhere wrote or observe anything about it as big as the whole Sahara is? Drop this and find some real shit bro this adventure is time wasting and unprofitable.
I been dey read am they think say na sense him wan talk. Werey op want scatter my head, questioning the legitimacy of my research in history. undecided angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Restrain Yourself From Falling In Love? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Big Women? / What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.