Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) (10590 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Events between the Roman and the British is no near the Egypt civilization.

Group of persons who could put up such pyramid should be able to build houses that would stand the test of time.

no need to go too far just type houses of ancient egyptains on your phone,you will see remains of the ones that survive and also the reason that not much was left after thousands of years,they build houses with bricks called Adobe that even in the low humidity and arid climate of Egypt cannot survive for 3000 years only houses of the very rich,temples and palaces built of stone will survive such long duration

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Globetrot: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
Can you please ignore people that are delaying the information that you are trying to pass,I believe that I am not the only one silently reading your post.

Ourtruth247:

Calm down. I've not posted anything. Let me land first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by ednut1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
Damian911:
You're capping shit bro!
So a blast or something similar happened and no one one talked about it and no evidence like remains were unearthed and none of your so called cartographer or historian anywhere wrote or observe anything about it as big as the whole Sahara is? Drop this and find some real shit bro this adventure is time wasting and unprofitable.
I been dey read am they think say na sense him wan talk. Werey op want scatter my head, questioning the legitimacy of my research in history. undecided angry
there was a library in timbuktu of which over 700000 texts still exist today. The Sokoto and Kanem also had well stock libraries with communications with mecca, cairo and even the ottomans. Conspiracy theorists ehn🤣

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/28/timbuktu-library-centuries-african-history

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by ednut1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
1Sharon:

We wuz Kangz.
we always been here. We are not descendants of slaves 🤣
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
ednut1:
there was a library in timbuktu of which over 700000 texts still exist today. The Sokoto and Kanem also had well stock libraries with communications with mecca, cairo and even the ottomans. Conspiracy theorists ehn🤣

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/jan/28/timbuktu-library-centuries-african-history
and an even well documented journey of the great malian king Mansa Musa from mail to Cairo and Mecca with 60,000 men,12,000 camels and enough gold to crash the gold price in the Arab world,yet they saw no great city , ocean or forest of trees along the way in the Sahara desert to document in 1324..
The Sahara was once green,forested with rivers and swamps but that was in the Jurassic era, millions of years ago,that is an undisputed facts because fossils of crocodiles,sharks and other sea creatures and marine animals are been found in a daily basis in Chad,Niger and Mali.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Those "cities" were figments of the cartographers imagination because he hasn't been there so he thought up things just as Ptolemy thought Indian Ocean was a lake was, Just as Aristotle thought the sun revolves round the earth. Just as Columbus thought the Americas were in Asia and the people there were Indians. You can't use the mistakes of early men who didn't know better to cook up conspiracy theories. Do our Ancestors looked like descendants of people who had contact with the outside world to you?

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Teenwolf(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The one eyed white Nigerian Giant

Going back to the earliest known map that annotated the whole of Africa, you will notice something very bizzare. What is a white one eyed giant doing in the area that we call Nigeria today. If the creators of the map were specific enough to place such a weird creature on that exact location, then it meant they must have visited that location themselves.

This looks like the greek cyclops, could it be that those mythological creatures like giants, mermaid, cyclops actually existed

I mean, these people were clearly racist, theu could easily have put some naked black people and placed them in that region. However, they instead put a giant creature with caucasian features, as if they were clearly indicating that this area wasn't inhabited by black people, but rather by giant creatures.

This goes back to my theory that our earlier ancestors didn't infact inhabit the regions south of the sahara until roughly 600 years ago, but rather were denizens of the advanced civilizations located within the sahara that history has tried their best to hide from the world. This also explains why there is almost no documented knowledge of people that lived south of the sahara until recently.

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by luminouz(m): 3:05am On Jul 23, 2023
ednut1:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romans_in_sub-Saharan_Africa This debunks the hogwash you have up there. The romans, Egyptians arabs etc documented the Sahara desert. Camels were also being used there for a reason. So maps by early explorers are mostly inaccurate. Make una rest
Nope. You are the one wrong.

The Sahara desert was once a lushland with waters and animals in the Pleistocene. Climate change altered the landscape and made it barren. Fossils of mammals, reptiles uncovered in the rocks of the desert told this story. Climate change was the culprit bro.

3 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by ednut1(m): 3:38am On Jul 23, 2023
luminouz:

Nope. You are the one wrong.

The Sahara desert was once a lushland with waters and animals in the Pleistocene. Climate change altered the landscape and made it barren. Fossils of mammals, reptiles uncovered in the rocks of the desert told this story. Climate change was the culprit bro.
learn to read. He said 600 years ago it was green based on the old map. The place has been a desert for more than 20,000 years. When the romans and other conquerors got to North Africa the desert was already there.

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Zaheertyler(m): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:
According to our history books, the 15th century was the first time Europeans "discovered" sub Saharan Africa and interacted with them. The sub Saharan Africans at the time lived in underdeveloped tribes and villages, a stark contrast to the Africans living north of the Sahara, that had built great cities and advanced means of transportation.

On closer inspection, this whole picture looks weird. How did every other part of the word develop advanced means of transportation, advanced architecture and advanced technology, yet sub Saharan Africa almost seemed like they were just begining their civilization?

My research has led me to a conclusion that lots of you will find interesting.

Let's begin.
There was a nuclear war in sub Saharan Africa
Where else do you think the titan war was fought
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 23, 2023
I respect your thinking mind and research you put in, though I may not believe in all your theories.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2023
Zaheertyler:

There was a nuclear war in sub Saharan Africa
Where else do you think the titan war was fought
are you been sarcastic or is this the beginning of a funny joke,
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Lontorlooka(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:
The first map that showed the whole of Africa

REGNUM (NVM) there is the capital of Biafra land.

It is interesting to know that Biafra land has been largely identified since 1400s maps consistently every century till the 1800s until something happen .

The great Benin Kingdom has the entire south west , Bornu and Zamfara holds All north and Chad. Biafra holds middle belt , and all south lands all the way to Cameroon and more countries to the east .

No Nigeria , no Yoruba. Being a Yoruba person , I am still researching for my origins .

Finally , one of the maps in 1600 made by a French man acknowledged that a race of (non-dark) skin lived within the Biafran kingdom and they were far more developed that all other regions.

I’m conclusion, there was no beggar found in this continent. Black man was depicted with our rich , chubby and brilliant civilizations.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Lontorlooka(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2023
ednut1:
there was a library in timbuktu of which over 700000 texts still exist today.

It is good to know about the existence of these texts .
But your attack on this OP is baseless unless you prove yourself and those before you to be learned and smart enough to have recorded their history safely.

The quest is to see if you don’t have zero knowledge of your own lineage.

If you’re quite learned and have the capacity to ridicule someone else research , trace your family tree only 7 generations back.
Answer these questions:
* What was his name?
* What was his occupation?
* What did he achieve in this time?
* Where did he live?
* Who ruled at this time?

If you don’t have verifiable answers to these questions, keep your mouth shut and learn about your history first before parading your brainwashed mind on this platform.

This goes to every other commenters elegantly displaying their ignorance and colonial mind and will never think outside the box that has kept black race from the old glory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Spirit04:
Those "cities" were figments of the cartographers imagination because he hasn't been there so he thought up things just as Ptolemy thought the Mediterranean Sea was an ocean and the end of the world. Just as Aristotle thought the sun revolves round the earth. Just as Columbus thought the Americas were in Asia and the people there were Indians. You can't use the mistakes of early men who didn't know better to cook up conspiracy theories. Do our Ancestors looked like descendants of people who had contact with the outside world to you?

The Mediterranean sea was an artificial creation.

It was created the British so that they could get to Asia by sea.

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by luminouz(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2023
ednut1:
learn to read. He said 600 years ago it was green based on the old map. The place has been a desert for more than 20,000 years. When the romans and other conquerors got to North Africa the desert was already there.

Ednut, no make me slap you oh... Na me you dey abuse? grin

OP has interesting theories. You might not agree with him but don't abuse him. Na why I called you out.

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by ednut1(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2023
luminouz:

Ednut, no make me slap you oh... Na me you dey abuse? grin

OP has interesting theories. You might not agree with him but don't abuse him. Na why I called you out.
where did i abuse him
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by luminouz(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2023
ednut1:
where did i abuse him

You said hogwash...so in essence you called him a hogwasher! tongue

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2023
Lontorlooka:

REGNUM (NVM) there is the capital of Biafra land.

It is interesting to know that Biafra land has been largely identified since 1400s maps consistently every century till the 1800s until something happen .

Meaning that the one eyed giant was an indication of the presence of some white skin in the south of Nigeria at the time.

I'm beginning to think that these white persons who were present there were the lost tribe of Israel.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

The Mediterranean sea was an artificial creation.

It was created the British so that they could get to Asia by sea.
that's Suez canal. It seems this thread is exclusively for lunatics

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 23, 2023
Spirit04:
that's Suez canal. It seems this thread is exclusively for lunatics

But the Suez canal connected the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea.

What made you think that the Mediterranean sea wasn't dredged?
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

you can't create a sea, OK? Mediterranean Sea already exists even before the time of Roman empire, that's why they were even that prosperous and powerful to begin with. Suez canal is a very small channel like gutter that they dredged to shorten the waterway to Asia instead of passing West through Africa and it's very small. You won't see it on a map unless you zoom in

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

pls let's stop these wild theories and see facts,and also learn from it,but saying that a sea the size of the Mediterranean was artificially built is not only alarming but shocking as well.

2 Likes

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by broswilli: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:
My Theory

Before I continue, I will like to establish the theory I am trying to expand on.

There were advanced African civilizations located in the sahara 600 years ago. These civilization for some reason, maybe as a result of a nuclear blast or something similar, were destroyed along with their technology and architecture, and the aftermath of this catastrophe led to a massive desertification of that region

The few survivors of the catastrophe migrated south, and restarted civilization in little tribes and villages, having lost most of the knowledge they once had. My research has made me believe that the survivors of this great catastrophe were the ancestors of sub-saharan Africans.

Africa is the location of Atlantis with its capital at Mauritania. Atlantis was ruled by the 10 sons of Poseidon(Nimrod). They worshiped the gods of the sea and wanted everyone to be together. Atlantis had people with different languages brought together. Then a sudden Tsunami came and washed of the city. After the city was washed off it became a desert. Poseidon the god of the sea couldn't protect his land and people from desertification. Somehow Oduduwa one of the sons of Nimrod from Atlantis survived. Many people know that Africans were the ancient atlanteans, which was a colony of Egypt

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
broswilli:

Africa is the location of Atlantis with its capital at Mauritania. Atlantis was ruled by the 10 sons of Poseidon(Nimrod). They worshiped the gods of the sea and wanted everyone to be together. Atlantis had people with different languages brought together. Then a sudden Tsunami came and washed of the city. After the city was washed off it became a desert. Poseidon the god of the sea couldn't protect his land and people from desertification. Somehow Oduduwa one of the sons of Nimrod from Atlantis survived. Many people know that Africans were the ancient atlanteans, which was a colony of Egypt
I love your engaging style of writing,the above post contains enough material for a novel or movie but unfortunately such theories cannot be verified,it is mostly hearsay,myths and legends.but nevertheless It makes for a very interesting reading

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Lacox: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
Oshogbo is the location of Atlantis with its capital at Ede, Atlantis was ruled by the 10 sons of Eponlabi (Ebora Igbo) . They worshiped the gods of the sea and wanted everyone to be together. Atlantis had people with different languages brought together. Then a sudden Erosion came and washed of the city. After the city was washed off it became a desert. Ijakumo the god of the sea couldn't protect his land and people from desertification. Somehow Oduduwa one of the sons of Obatala from Oshogbo survived. Many people know that Ijebu Igbo was the ancient Atlantis which was a colony and source of Egypt.

As all of us wan begin mental , please share your own theory

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Spirit04:
Those "cities" were figments of the cartographers imagination because he hasn't been there so he thought up things just as Ptolemy thought the Mediterranean Sea was an ocean and the end of the world. Just as Aristotle thought the sun revolves round the earth. Just as Columbus thought the Americas were in Asia and the people there were Indians. You can't use the mistakes of early men who didn't know better to cook up conspiracy theories. Do our Ancestors looked like descendants of people who had contact with the outside world to you?

Thank you very much.
I love reading ourtruth247's posts. He has done alot of research which is very revealing and of course has truth. But one flaw about him is that he believes his theories are true. Any contention is garbage.
Yes there is alot of conspiracies that have been hidden since the beginning of Man. But we have to guard our minds because many so-called theories are false. It is left for those with wisdom to filter through what is true and what isn't.

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lacox:
Oshogbo is the location of Atlantis with its capital at Ede, Atlantis was ruled by the 10 sons of Eponlabi (Ebora Igbo) . They worshiped the gods of the sea and wanted everyone to be together. Atlantis had people with different languages brought together. Then a sudden Erosion came and washed of the city. After the city was washed off it became a desert. Ijakumo the god of the sea couldn't protect his land and people from desertification. Somehow Oduduwa one of the sons of Obatala from Oshogbo survived. Many people know that Ijebu Igbo was the ancient Atlantis which was a colony and source of Egypt.

As all of us wan begin mental , please share your own theory

This man....lol. Nollywood needs you for their epic movies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Ex0rrcist: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Where are the structures they built and lived in as humans ?

Temples, pyramid and others are ceremonial and that's why their location were distinct.

This question is somehow. Like, just think. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:
According to our history books, the 15th century was the first time Europeans "discovered" sub Saharan Africa and interacted with them. The sub Saharan Africans at the time lived in underdeveloped tribes and villages, a stark contrast to the Africans living north of the Sahara, that had built great cities and advanced means of transportation.

On closer inspection, this whole picture looks weird. How did every other part of the word develop advanced means of transportation, advanced architecture and advanced technology, yet sub Saharan Africa almost seemed like they were just begining their civilization?

My research has led me to a conclusion that lots of you will find interesting.

Let's begin.

Can you please shut the Bleep up.

Creating different topics that lacks cohesion.
Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by whirlwind7(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:
It's funny how I am trying as much as I can to post verifiable evidence along with pictures, yet some people are trying to debunk my arguments by telling me to "ask northerners"

It's actually funny.

Yeah, I read that comment.
A retärd saying to "ask northerners..."
In other words, ask the least enlightened ethnicity in the country about the history of the Sahara grin

Funny if it wasn't pathetic.
Shithead has the world at his fingertips via the internet, yet the best he could come up with was, "ask northerners"

Just goes to show you the extremely poor quality of subhuman specimens you get exposed to in a public space such as this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) by whirlwind7(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
NSNO:

It's not funny, you are bending the facts to fit your theory instead of the other way around.

Maps are not irrefutable proofs, Infact when reading the history of cartography you will learn that cartographers regularly made up things instead of admitting they don't know. Even at that there are maps showing the Sahara desert from the 1500s on Google that a single search will show you.

And that image there is how craters appear all over the world, again a single Google search will show you tens if not hundreds of images. So does that mean all those places were "nuked" according to your theory?

Sahara became a desert thousands of years ago. That is a fact.

But you won't listen, you like conspiracy theories because they make you seem smart when it is actually the opposite.

Next time cook a very good one not this one that can be easily debunked with a few Internet searches.

Actually, he didn't come up with this theory all by himself.
Here's a hint:
Search online, using the question, "has the Sahara always been a desert?" Something along those lines.
The result will show you several studies/theories/hypothesis about the Sahara being a tropical region until about 600 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It So Difficult To Meet A Decent Igbo Guy In Lagos?? / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / My Funny Experience Of How This Lady Tried To Force Herself On Me. (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.