Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? (15662 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Calitoscassius(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2023
The same reasons the didn't have the money in the first place, they had to borrow.
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Welt100(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Haymus007:
A friend of mine borrowed some money from me and since then he has refused to return back my money. I still don't know why people can be so desperate when in need of some amount of money for something urgent/important but fail to return it ASAP.

Come and ask us in the microfinance sector cry cry
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by sammy2007: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I have stop borrowing , I dash what I can afford to lose. Imagine ordinary 2k na him my friend for street borrowed, he stop greeting me and anytime I try to get close to path, he double the walking.... Another didn't even bother to pay, 8 months later he come for another borrowing. I remind him the last one he borrowed 8 months ago,maybe they think I forgot , I said I can't borrow him again since he didn't pay up, I just dash him 500, I no wan make Dem turn to my enemy if I borrow them

As a guy, stop lending money to ladies especially the ones you have nack before, because they are very ungreatful

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
sammy2007:

As a guy, stop lending money to ladies especially the ones you have nack before, because they are very ungreatful
na men be all those people oo, no bi lady
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Haymus007(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
vickydevoka:

He returned it, didn't he?. Mine I don't even bother asking. For my mind I dash am
He is yet to return it, and i'm so frustrated already
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Haymus007(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Welt100:

Come and ask us in the microfinance sector cry cry
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Haymus007(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
You probably don't really understand the situation [quote author=greatestdestiny post=124639223]

You said your friend, if he doesn't have itz he should die? You nor see the economy
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by vickydevoka(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Haymus007:
He is yet to return it, and i'm so frustrated already
Lol. Imagine if I ask my guy way help me get job make him give me the 20k way I give am last week.lol. omo I no get mind. I just use style ask am how de matter be. Buy not direct. I don dash am self for my mind
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Haymus007(m): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2023
Na you be dat oo me i no fit dash this one i must collect my money [quote author=vickydevoka post=124659362]
Lol. Imagine if I ask my guy way help me get job make him give me the 20k way I give am last week.lol. omo I no get mind.
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Haymus007(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
randymirrors:
They don't even pay back at all.
Yeah, then you begin to regret ever borrowing them money
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Haymus007(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Swears its so annoying
Holluwhakemmy:
Most people are fond of that they will ask you to borrow them money with intention not to pay back

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Haymus007:
Swears its so annoying
That's how people behave
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Haymus007(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2023
You don talk my mind finish just pay me back my money, to hell with your stupid excuses.
Dshocker:

All these you listed are excuse, pay me my fvcking money.

Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Haymus007(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Just trying to be of help to a friend but i'm begining to regret i ever rendered help
Inobeyourmate:
Nah because money too much for your hand nah, that's why you still dey borrow people money,
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Tundex911: 12:48am On Jul 26, 2023
Maybe your friend mistake you go loan app
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Oladeji245(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Xammie001:

IN JUST 2 MONTHS
UNA NO GET BRAIN AT ALL
Mumu
Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Inobeyourmate: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2023
Haymus007:
Just trying to be of help to a friend but i'm begining to regret i ever rendered help
Them no dey borrow people money for Naija again, just give whatever you can afford to lose and move on

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? by Imoksp(m): 2:26am On Jul 30, 2023
I have a lawyer friend cum military officer who can help anyone of you here get back every single dime anyone is owing you. Just give me a call on 08165807578 to get his details. Terms and conditions apply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Prepaid Meter / Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? / My Husband's Affair and the Bellview Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.