Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (429866 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Shadybeauty: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
I will advice you to submit 6months bank statement and explan the lump sum
zubizareta:

They will be limited to the duration you generated via mbs and sent to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Shadybeauty:
I will advice you to submit 6months bank statement and explan the lump sum

You are quoting the wrong person.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Shadybeauty: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sorry
zubizareta:

You are quoting the wrong person.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by airprince(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pls guys I wanna ask my entry to South Africa wasn’t documented on my passport but I later got visa and my exit was documented now I’m being asked about my travel history I don’t know if I should put the date after the visa or the true date which is before the visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good evening my people, please I need response. To submit passport to VFS by courier, aside my passport, passport request letter, consent form and transmission fee, are vfs return courier and sms fee compulsory please? Since I prefer to pick the passport myself.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by itoski(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Scottotas1:
please how can I correct this error I have already submitted the form and I have already book biometric for this week. Please how can I correct the errors? Please respond,thank you.

Ignore if you uploaded a letter of explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by CanJ: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ban o! Agent reported.

Please I need your advice; what are document I needed get from the Agent for future purpose?
can these affect spouse or children if they apply?
Can I apply for US visa despite Canada ban??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Predator188: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kaydelegend01:
Hello my people.

Please I got my ppr recently, my last baby and I.

Now I want to apply for my wife and 2 other kids.

Study permit for the kids and visiting or work visa for my spouse.

So I went to my account where I want to create a new application for these new family members.

Please look at the first page as attached, am I supposed to provide my information here or that of the applicants am bringing on board. Its very confusing.
Provide information of applicants, and information of spouse first.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
subzheero:
It is high time l hit the nail on the head.

Please it is time we desist from the so called @Frankrobnn1. This guy is a very fraudulent guy which we all called guru here.He is one of the agents outside.Anytime he comes here to advice,ALaye is looking for clients.

He Handled my application early this year and he collected 600k ,l was refused. The so called guru wrote a very ambiguous and watery SOP and no lumpsum explanation was done despite having lumpsum on my SOA. I wonder why people would come here and be praising this guy who doesn't know anything .
I am on so many platforms and this guy @Frankrobnn1 is not being portrayed very well at all.

Frankrobnn1 is into fake statement, he would collect a large sum of amount from you and give you a fake statement .Some of our nairaland members here have been banned but they refused to speak up l do know why. I will call on so many people here to testify to this. A Nigerian lady who resides in South African contacted me recently that Frank collected 2m naira for POF from her and Frank gave her a fake statement and she was banned after PFL .This guy has messed up so many people's lives .Once you get refused that is when u know his true colour because he wants you to pay him again for reapplication.

Please shine your face ooooooooo.Frank is after your money. Ask questions here and learn .DIY is the way to go.

PLEASE LET'S BE GUIDED.

IRE OOOOOOO

What will you gain from tarnishing someone else's reputation?

I will need you to provide verifable evidence on this honourable platform that will substantiate the below claims you've against me and my reputable consultancy firm:

1. Provide evidence that I'm a fraduentlent person.

2. Evidence where I sent you the aforementioned bank statements with precise dates.

3. Clear demonstration of phone calls b/w you and I, where I agreed that my firm provides bank statement services for her clients.

Failure not to provide these information to the public, I will take this as a sabotage to the strong recognition I have on this platform and as such I will implore the moderator to verify the real identity of this handle. I have never scammed nor lured any of my client to use a fraudulent statement without their consent, knowing fully well the consequences. Genuinely, every client signs a retainer agreement with our firm before the start of the process and part of the agreement contract states that we are not responsible for providing bank statement and in the event that one provides any that is fraudulent, he/she should truthfully declare same. I see no reason you should come here to spoil the legacy I have toiled to build for several years. I have contributed so much to this platform, and I have never forced or asked any applicant to retain our firm. I trust a lot of persons here would testify to my standing.

Pleased refrain from working so hard to pull down my outstanding track record, for there is no gain in this. I wish you all the best.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kaydelegend01: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Predator188:

Provide information of applicants, and information of spouse first.

Wow thanks a lot.

I got to a point where I would need a letter of invitation as part of the docs to upload.
Am only going with my spouse and can i attach her study permit and stamped passport in place of letter on invitation ? Cos I wanna apply as a visitor to accompany her to canny
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Windblown2much: 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
bullstriker:
You can do it in Abuja
I wonder why my bro is requesting I go do it in Lagos o when I can simply do it in Abuja where I reside.

Anyways probably it's the agency working my application that's making things to be that way.

Pls after biometrics what's next on the line to expect?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Your spouse comes first, followed by kids. You are not the one applying now as you got your ppr already.
Kaydelegend01:
Hello my people.

Please I got my ppr recently, my last baby and I.

Now I want to apply for my wife and 2 other kids.

Study permit for the kids and visiting or work visa for my spouse.

So I went to my account where I want to create a new application for these new family members.

Please look at the first page as attached, am I supposed to provide my information here or that of the applicants am bringing on board. Its very confusing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Baller25: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pls I need a guide line to can college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by austino677(m): 3:02am On Oct 16, 2023
Windblown2much:
I wonder why my bro is requesting I go do it in Lagos o when I can simply do it in Abuja where I reside.

Anyways probably it's the agency working my application that's making things to be that way.

Pls after biometrics what's next on the line to expect?
you should be careful with the agency grin

So many scam about Canada visa

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by damosade(m): 4:42am On Oct 16, 2023
Please what should I look out for canada visa agent fraud ?I have done my biometrics .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 4:43am On Oct 16, 2023
@Frankrobnn1. Your image has been tarnished already on so many platforms.Baba You are a fraudulent person stop using fake Statement of account for people .You have messed up so many destinies.l can challenge you any where
Again ,don't come here to give advice to people you are one of the agents outside there who are after peoples funds. With the so called watery 20 SOP pages you give people also disguising yourself as if you have an affiliate with Canadian Schools. So many people are been refused under you , many have gotten PFL and being banned under you.@Frankrobnn1 STOP THE FAKE BANK STATEMENT.You know yourself that you are on nairaland to get more clients ...Either they are been refused or banned is not your problem so far you have collected your own share with your useless terms and conditions forms you give them to sign.
GUYS BE WISE OOO @FRANKROBNN1 You know what am saying you are only defending yourself because you need more customers
Frankrobbn1:

What will you gain from tarnishing someone else's reputation?

I will need you to provide verifable evidence on this honourable platform that will substantiate the below claims you've against me and my reputable consultancy firm:

1. Provide evidence that I'm a fraduentlent person.

2. Evidence where I sent you the aforementioned bank statements with precise dates.

3. Clear demonstration of phone calls b/w you and I, where I agreed that my firm provides bank statement services for her clients.

Failure not to provide these information to the public, I will take this as a sabotage to the strong recognition I have on this platform and as such I will implore the moderator to verify the real identity of this handle. I have never scammed nor lured any of my client to use a fraudulent statement without their consent, knowing fully well the consequences. Genuinely, every client signs a retainer agreement with our firm before the start of the process and part of the agreement contract states that we are not responsible for providing bank statement and in the event that one provides any that is fraudulent, he/she should truthfully declare same. I see no reason you should come here to spoil the legacy I have toiled to build for several years. I have contributed so much to this platform, and I have never forced or asked any applicant to retain our firm. I trust a lot of persons here would testify to my standing.

Pleased refrain from working so hard to pull down my outstanding track record, for there is no gain in this. I wish you all the best.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Frankrobbn1: 5:03am On Oct 16, 2023
subzheero:
@Frankrobnn1. Your image has been tarnished already on so many platforms.Baba You are a fraudulent person stop using fake Statement of account for people .You have messed up so many destinies.l can challenge you any where
Again ,don't come here to give advice to people you are one of the agents outside there who are after peoples funds. With the so called watery 20 SOP pages you give people also disguising yourself as if you have an affiliate with Canadian Schools. So many people are been refused under you , many have gotten PFL and being banned under you.@Frankrobnn1 STOP THE FAKE BANK STATEMENT.You know yourself that you are on nairaland to get more clients ...Either they are been refused or banned is not your problem so far you have collected your own share with your useless terms and conditions forms you give them to sign.
GUYS BE WISE OOO @FRANKROBNN1 You know what am saying you are only defending yourself because you need more customers

You said I'm fraudulent, no clear evidence to buttress your points. I don't think your argument hold water as this is a false allegation against my personality. The more you try so hard to tarnish my image, indirectly you're making me more famous. I can only say CONTINUE. A stitch in time saves nine.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2023
@Frankrobnn1....I will never present my evidence here l can only do that in a court of law and l mean what am saying if we can take his issue out of nairaland .You are here to deceive people and swindle them of there hard earned funds.
PLEASE GUYS AVOID FRANKROBBEN GLOBAL AGENGY.I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING BEFORE YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF THIS GUY.HE IS AFTER YOUR MONEY
Frankrobbn1:

You said I'm fraudulent, no clear evidence to buttress your points. I don't think your argument hold water as this is a false allegation against my personality. The more you try so hard to tarnish my image, indirectly you're making me more famous. I can only say CONTINUE. A stitch in time saves nine.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kaydelegend01: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2023
Larryjam:
Your spouse comes first, followed by kids. You are not the one applying now as you got your ppr already.

Thanks my ogas, I have done as advised. Now my spouse once did biometrics in Nigeria 2 years ago when he applied for a study permit back then. So after filling his details for his visiting application to enable him follow me, I was expecting to see a place where I would be asked if he had his biometrics done before. Nay! Now at the final stage, I saw that he will be charged 85 CAD for biometrics and 100 CAd for visa application. What Now happens to the existing and valid biometrics he has already ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Linzo(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2023
Please fellow Nairalanders, I need a guide, I have been trying to book BIOMETRIC but the site keeps returning me to the same page. I have tried this for more than 2 days now I still get the same mess.
Please if you have booked BIOMETRIC in recent times, then how do you do it? i need urgent ATTENTION
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pegzzyg(f): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2023
Pegzzyg:
Hello,

Please, schools in Alberta, do you have sub-groups? I have searched Telegram without success. I need one for ‘Red Deer Polytechnic’ & ‘Keyano College’ please….

Also, please, any reservation(s) about any of these schools I mentioned ? If any, please share; admission gotten in both schools & trying to decide on which to proceed with & pay deposit!

Kindly advise me, thank you!

Please, anyone? Kindly advise, thanks 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Willie3040: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2023
Good morning all,

Please did anyone get an error message when trying to submit his/her application in the IRCC new portal?
I have not been able to do since yesterday night. The error was "No Group Data Detected".
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Scottotas1: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2023
Linzo:
Please fellow Nairalanders, I need a guide, I have been trying to book BIOMETRIC but the site keeps returning me to the same page. I have tried this for more than 2 days now I still get the same mess.
Please if you have booked BIOMETRIC in recent times, then how do you do it? i need urgent ATTENTION
try and book between 7:30pm to 6:00am it will go true, I was Face withe the same issue last week it keep asking for token number but when I now try it at about 7:45pm the token number sent to me went true.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2023
No, when you defer admission your space is reserve they will give you an instruction on what to do, some school will require you send an email to confirm your available to the deferred session
yansky:

Thank you for the response.

I have made full tuition payment. I want to know if the deferring isn’t successful, would I still have my current admission? Or would it be withdrawn?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 10:57am On Oct 16, 2023
You can proceed with any of the schools before you apply to the schools didn't you research them?
As long as there is a DLI and PGWP
Pegzzyg:

Please, anyone? Kindly advise, thanks 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:05am On Oct 16, 2023
If you have someone in Canada, USA or Europe who can help you with the payment, if not just go ahead with the options there before they withdrawn your admission
Iyke6505:
Please I need assistance. In my letter of admission from Conestoga college the payment options written there are Flywire, Convera and pay my tuition. These three payment channel uses black market rate which is way higher than official rate. This afternoon flywire rate is #820 as against official rate of #550 per CAD, please has anyone made payment to Conestoga college using Flutterwave, I heard they use official rate or any other payment channels different from these Flywire, Convera or pay my tuition. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2023
You should use a commercial bank, print a receipt and LOE to back it up you don't need the Microfinance bank statement of account
ChiomaMC:
Hello gurus in the house.
Please I work in a microfinance bank and that's the account my salary is paid. Can I use the account as my POF, or I should transfer the money to my commercial bank account. If I transfer the money to my commercial account, do I need to print the transfer receipts and do I need to show statement of account of my microfinance bank account as well or the transfer receipts is enough?. I'm confused on the best thing to do here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Windblown2much: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2023
austino677:
you should be careful with the agency grin

So many scam about Canada visa
The person handling the application process is a very smart dude and he's in Canada for over 4yrs nw. So, I think such kind of person would have a legit link.

I seriously doubt it's a scam.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Trust me, you must have skipped that place where they ask if you have done biometric before.
Kaydelegend01:

Thanks my ogas, I have done as advised. Now my spouse once did biometrics in Nigeria 2 years ago when he applied for a study permit back then. So after filling his details for his visiting application to enable him follow me, I was expecting to see a place where I would be asked if he had his biometrics done before. Nay! Now at the final stage, I saw that he will be charged 85 CAD for biometrics and 100 CAd for visa application. What Now happens to the existing and valid biometrics he has already ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Let me use myself as example. I used micro finance as PoF. Visa officer sent a request letter requesting to see my funds in commercial bank.that micro finance is not acceptable. So pls don’t go near micro finance bank at all. I was lucky, u might not be with that. Just transfer your funds from your micro to your commercial bank and explain. Wish you best of luck!
ChiomaMC:
Hello gurus in the house.
Please I work in a microfinance bank and that's the account my salary is paid. Can I use the account as my POF, or I should transfer the money to my commercial bank account. If I transfer the money to my commercial account, do I need to print the transfer receipts and do I need to show statement of account of my microfinance bank account as well or the transfer receipts is enough?. I'm confused on the best thing to do here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by thinksquad(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
adigun27:
Plss house I need online certificate course with no money or less money in computers science related course my email for update plss house bolao9191@gmail.com
skillsforall cisco

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (476) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.