Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (430608 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2023
You can do it in Abuja
Windblown2much:
My biometric is scheduled for later this month in Lagos and I reside in Abuja. Is it only in Lagos I can get my Biometric done?

After biometric, what should I expect next?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2023
bullstriker:
Not true. It's 2,650 CAD.
I guess you are paying to Centennial College
Yes centennial college.
He's trying to play a fast one on me. 500k difference is a whole lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JohnA3344: 3:09am On Oct 15, 2023
JohnA3344:
Good morning guys pls if anyone is willing to share an apartment in Mississauga I will like to take that offer I don’t mind paying immediately house hunting is crazy am a student of Mohawk College Mississauga Campus
Thanks

/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DelCrux: 5:10am On Oct 15, 2023
Thanks cheap pls what lambton deposit fee please
Bobomaigida:

1. Which course would make sense to study, should I go into business management or construction trades like carpentry of architecture. It will be better to go for a course related to your present profession, to build your skills and knowledge.
2. I applied to Seneca since July 21st for may intake and no update from the school. You can reach the school again to confirm the status of your application.
3. When applying for a diploma or certificate course should I use my degree or waec to apply. You can only use your degree, you will be going for a post graduate certificate course.
4. Which colleges accept 3rd class holder? - NBCC, Lambton, Niagara, North Atlantic, Algonquin, HUmber, Lethbridge College

Please check the schools, their refund policies and other requirements
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Hello,

Please, schools in Alberta, do you have sub-groups? I have searched Telegram without success. I need one for ‘Red Deer Polytechnic’ & ‘Keyano College’ please….

Also, please, any reservation(s) about any of these schools I mentioned ? If any, please share; admission gotten in both schools & trying to decide on which to proceed with & pay deposit!

Kindly advise me, thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MRtristan: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

It is possible to submit documents to IRCC via web form after submission of application. I just did this morning.

Hi, I submitted some documents via webform but I am yet to get a reply from them. Did you get a reply after your submission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by itoski(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Scottotas1:
Good morning gurus in the house I think in the process of filling the form the part they ask your available fund for study, I input wrong figure there, instead of filling the money on my pof only, I filled money on my pof which is $31,000 and my deposit $7,900 and the fund my brother want to support me with for my second year $27,444 and I have submitted. my biometric is next week. Note it's 2 years Couse and the fees for the first year is $23,900. Please how can I correct this, should I cancel the application? If I do will visa fee be refunded? Please family help me out here thank you.

If the money promised is not on your bank account or that of your sponsor don't fill it as money available. If I can recall there's another column to fill money you will be getting from your sponsor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2023
MRtristan:

Hi, I submitted some documents via webform but I am yet to get a reply from them. Did you get a reply after your submission?
Yes. I have submitted 3 webforms so far and I received email confirmation within 48 hrs that it has been added to the file. It also reflects on the tracker as the document you submitted has been received

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shanny001(f): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Please has anyone who applied to red river Polytechnic, winnipeg for 2024 fall start date gotten any response from them yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iyke6505: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Please I need assistance. In my letter of admission from Conestoga college the payment options written there are Flywire, Convera and pay my tuition. These three payment channel uses black market rate which is way higher than official rate. This afternoon flywire rate is #820 as against official rate of #550 per CAD, please has anyone made payment to Conestoga college using Flutterwave, I heard they use official rate or any other payment channels different from these Flywire, Convera or pay my tuition. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Iyke6505: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2023
please gurus in the house I also need guidance here.
with MBS will the embassy be limited to the particular time frame I want them to see or will they have access to the full six months statement. I intend to submit only four months statement hope is not a red flag. I have a lump sum before the four months and I will not want it to reflect in the statement of account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2023
shanny001:
Please has anyone who applied to red river Polytechnic, winnipeg for 2024 fall start date gotten any response from them yet?

I sent you a mail, please, respond
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Scottotas1: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2023
itoski:

If the money promised is not on your bank account or that of your sponsor don't fill it as money available. If I can recall there's another column to fill money you will be getting from your sponsor.
please how can I correct this error I have already submitted the form and I have already book biometric for this week. Please how can I correct the errors? Please respond,thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shanny001(f): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2023
quadtunji:

I sent you a mail, please, respond

I think you have to resend after we follow each other
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2023
thinksquad:
Please the family form for Canada student application, I do I sign it, I Don taya. People are saying don't, while others are saying put your name
Non of those IMM forms require signatures. Where appropriate just put name and date that is all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by thinksquad(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

Non of those IMM forms require signatures. Where appropriate just put name and date that is all
thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Scottotas1: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Scottotas1:
please how can I correct this error I have already submitted the form and I have already book biometric for this week. Please how can I correct the errors? Please respond,thank you.
Scottotas1:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iyke6505:
please gurus in the house I also need guidance here.
with MBS will the embassy be limited to the particular time frame I want them to see or will they have access to the full six months statement. I intend to submit only four months statement hope is not a red flag. I have a lump sum before the four months and I will not want it to reflect in the statement of account.
They will be limited to the duration you generated via mbs and sent to them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Emmanuelvictor: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good day my senior colleagues.
Please I will like to ask if anyone here is resuming to ALGOMA UNIVERSITY this January. Please let's connect. I am optimistic about my visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Helen2001: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good day everyone, a friend of mine just received his medical request after 3 months of biometrics. How long would it take for his visa to be out please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Scottotas1:

when did you book your biometric, pls?

I saw that the only date available starts from 30th of this month..is there no way to schedule it for a closer date?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by quadtunji: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
shanny001:

I think you have to resend after we follow each other

yeah! Done!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Scottotas1: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
gideon19:

when did you book your biometric, pls?

I saw that the only date available starts from 30th of this month..is there no way to schedule it for a closer date?
I book biometric on the the 13 of this month at about 7:30 pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by MRtristan: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
TradeSunMoore:

Yes. I have submitted 3 webforms so far and I received email confirmation within 48 hrs that it has been added to the file. It also reflects on the tracker as the document you submitted has been received

Oh, I only got an auto generated mail acknowledgement but nothing like my files have been added, while on my tracker, I still have nothing on it. Although I applied 29th of Sept and filled the webform for additional documents on 2nd Oct and my biometrics is this week. The fact that you submitted 3 and still got a reply that your application has been updated really baffles me on why I have not gotten a tangible reply. I guess I'll raise it when I go for biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yansky(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iyke6505:
Please I need assistance. In my letter of admission from Conestoga college the payment options written there are Flywire, Convera and pay my tuition. These three payment channel uses black market rate which is way higher than official rate. This afternoon flywire rate is #820 as against official rate of #550 per CAD, please has anyone made payment to Conestoga college using Flutterwave, I heard they use official rate or any other payment channels different from these Flywire, Convera or pay my tuition. Thanks

Use tuition by flutterwave. That’s what I used and they have received the first payment I made. Official rate also. They used 590 for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kaydelegend01: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
I uploaded it alongside with the application
mikexceo:

did you do an upfront medicals and did you upload your medicals result sheet when submitting your application or you uploaded it separately after you submitted your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Kaydelegend01: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hello my people.

Please I got my ppr recently, my last baby and I.

Now I want to apply for my wife and 2 other kids.

Study permit for the kids and visiting or work visa for my spouse.

So I went to my account where I want to create a new application for these new family members.

Please look at the first page as attached, am I supposed to provide my information here or that of the applicants am bringing on board. Its very confusing.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by PeridotK9: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hello good afternoon good people, please how do you come up with proof of funds

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mb92: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
any one going to Carleton university or schooling their
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Shadybeauty: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Why did you choose lagos when you can do it in Abuja at Sterling bank plaza CBD( vfs global)
bullstriker:
You can do it in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (477) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: Upward2024, SOPWriter, kachi10000(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.