Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (405499 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 5:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Tessi59:

@zuzubizareta, please check your Email
I have responded
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ekolina(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2023
You can select max. 2 applicant on vfs. The SOWP should also get request unless he/she has done b4.

gideon19:

Hi JMG12 and all, I also got the Biometric request on one of my applications only.
NOTE: I have 3 applications which are SP, VV and SOWP but I got Biometric request for SP. Although, VV is for a child below one years of age.

I will like to confirm if this is normal and on the VFS page, how many applicants can i select, pls?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Scottotas1: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2023
Good morning gurus in the house I think in the process of filling the form the part they ask your available fund for study, I input wrong figure there, instead of filling the money on my pof only, I filled money on my pof which is $31,000 and my deposit $7,900 and the fund my brother want to support me with for my second year $27,444 and I have submitted. my biometric is next week. Note it's 2 years Couse and the fees for the first year is $23,900. Please how can I correct this, should I cancel the application? If I do will visa fee be refunded? Please family help me out here thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2023
Scottotas1:
Good morning gurus in the house I think in the process of filling the form the part they ask your available fund for study, I input wrong figure there, instead of filling the money on my pof only, I filled money on my pof which is $31,000 and my deposit $7,900 and the fund my brother want to support me with for my second year $27,444 and I have submitted. my biometric is next week. Note it's 2 years Couse and the fees for the first year is $23,900. Please how can I correct this, should I cancel the application? If I do will visa fee be refunded? Please family help me out here thank you.
Your story no clear. How much exactly did you fill for funds available. Whats the total exact figure you inputed there

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Twostep: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Remmilekunn: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2023
Good morning house

Any groupchat for Fanshawe College

Pls add this number

+2348114689428
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Scottotas1: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2023
Please house I need your input on this, I fill money available in my pof and money my co sponsor has promised to support me with every document he has provided,and my deposit as total funds available for my study and I have submitted the form and I have biometric next week. Will this be a red flags? If it will be please how can I correct it to the fund on my pof only? Please family I need response to this. Thank you for your responds. the money I fill there is $31,000 in my pof + $27,444 from my brother as co sponsor +$7,900 deposit I pay to the school.all together was $66,344 instead of the money available in my pof only. I don't know if it will bring problem.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Joshwex: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2023
Good day everyone.pls am new here . I just need your help. I did my biometric on August 27 , and it was confirmed and Updated in October 5th as per my Agent and till now I haven’t hear anything.. pls I want to know if am on save side, because the school resume in November. Pls I need ur guidance on what to do because am totally confused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justbuks04: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2023
Joshwex:
Good day everyone.pls am new here . I just need your help. I did my biometric on August 27 , and it was confirmed and Updated in October 5th as per my Agent and till now I haven’t hear anything.. pls I want to know if am on save side, because the school resume in November. Pls I need ur guidance on what to do because am totally confused.
it just means that ircc is still processing your application and they are so many applications but if your school is resuming soon you can write them a webform.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by kc6964(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2023
Joshwex:

Contact your school to inform them that you are still awaiting a decision and inquire about the possibility of resuming late or deferring. Your school will provide guidance on the available options.

Not nairalander

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by NairaLuck: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good morning all,

Please for those who submitted passports recently how did you fill this section because the persons submitting are not in Lagos

Especially the consent to Send From and To, will it be IRCC?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Born2conquer: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Is there a trusted agent we can hire to help one through all these process?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by samask64: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Born2conquer:
Is there a trusted agent we can hire to help one through all these process?

Ksl travels
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by adigun27: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Plss house I need online certificate course with no money or less money in computers science related course my email for update plss house bolao9191@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
It is high time l hit the nail on the head.

Please it is time we desist from the so called @Frankrobnn1. This guy is a very fraudulent guy which we all called guru here.He is one of the agents outside.Anytime he comes here to advice,ALaye is looking for clients.

He Handled my application early this year and he collected 600k ,l was refused. The so called guru wrote a very ambiguous and watery SOP and no lumpsum explanation was done despite having lumpsum on my SOA. I wonder why people would come here and be praising this guy who doesn't know anything .
I am on so many platforms and this guy @Frankrobnn1 is not being portrayed very well at all.

Frankrobnn1 is into fake statement, he would collect a large sum of amount from you and give you a fake statement .Some of our nairaland members here have been banned but they refused to speak up l do know why. I will call on so many people here to testify to this.A Nigerian lady who resides in South African contacted me recently that Frank collected 2m naira for POF from her and Frank gave her a fake statement and she was banned after PFL.This guy has messed up so many people's lives .Once you get refused that is when u know his true colour because he wants you to pay him again for reapplication.

Please shine your face ooooooooo.Frank is after your money. Ask questions here and learn .DIY is the way to go.

PLEASE LET'S BE GUIDED.

IRE OOOOOOO

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Taal17: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
In calling out someone then you're calling out yourself
As long as that account in was not opened by you then it is fraudulent. It doesn't matter what you paid the agent.
As long as the account belonged to someone else who has no connection with you and did not consent to use of his account then it is fraud.

If you paid someone to produce funds you do not have them you consented to fraud.
Just because you and others did not get the outcome you wanted makes the agent fake?
Sometimes fraud works sometimes it does not. Whatever results you get you take it with that risk
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Frank is fraudulent l will say it anywhere....He should come out and defend himself......l already have my visa .Please Stop promoting fraudulent act.....
Taal17:
As long as that account in was not opened by you then it is fraudulent. It doesn't matter what you paid the agent.
As long as the account belonged to someone else who has no connection with you and did not consent to use of his account then it is fraud.

If you paid someone to produce funds you do not have them you consented to fraud.
Just because you and others did not get the outcome you wanted makes the agent fake?
Sometimes fraud works sometimes it does not. Whatever results you get you take it with that risk

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
You cannot book a biometric for your spouse without the IRCC number in the biometric letter.

Nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
gideon19:

yes, i paid CAD 170 for biometrics.

can i still proceed with the scheduling of biometrics after raising a webform?

kindly help to share the mail id as well, pls.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Remmilekunn: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Are you his partner, cause why are you supporting him with so much confidence??

Taal17:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Adding the deposit and funds in your sponsor’s account to the ‘total funds available for my study’ is acceptable. Ensure there are no unexplainable lump sums in these accounts and demonstrate your relationship to the sponsor, and if a third party, their incentive to sponsor your education.
Scottotas1:
Please house I need your input on this, I fill money available in my pof and money my co sponsor has promised to support me with every document he has provided,and my deposit as total funds available for my study and I have submitted the form and I have biometric next week. Will this be a red flags? If it will be please how can I correct it to the fund on my pof only? Please family I need response to this. Thank you for your responds. the money I fill there is $31,000 in my pof + $27,444 from my brother as co sponsor +$7,900 deposit I pay to the school.all together was $66,344 instead of the money available in my pof only. I don't know if it will bring problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
See Screenshot from a telegram group.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Larryjam: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good afternoon my people. Please is it possible for one to send passport to VFS by Courier and go pick up by self? My friend wants to send his passport But that return charges by VFs ehn, is on the high side. Please I need reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
You are not required to use the same method for both ways. Your friend can collect it in person.
Larryjam:
Good afternoon my people. Please is it possible for one to send passport to VFS by Courier and go pick up by self? My friend wants to send his passport But that return charges by VFs ehn, is on the high side. Please I need reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Atmmoney0061: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please, I would love to be added to any Canada student group on either WhatsApp or Telegram {+2348093172114}

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by patbaba3: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello House, my spouse went for biometrics at VFS lagos on October 3 and till this moment it has not been updated and the date given by IRCC is 16th October. I have contacted VFS several times and they said it will be updated, I dont even know what to do. Please what can I do? Anyone in this case before?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by humility33(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello house
Please what is my friend supposed to do

The date of birth on his transcript is different from the one on his Passport. But the one on his Passport is the authentic one so how will he correct this abnormality
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
An affidavit will suffice
humility33:
Hello house
Please what is my friend supposed to do

The date of birth on his transcript is different from the one on his Passport. But the one on his Passport is the authentic one so how will he correct this abnormality
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Using ‘URGENT’ in the subject line, send an email and web form to IRCC stating the issue.
Provide the following info and attach the biometric slip:
UCI
Application number
Last name
Given names
Date of birth
Biometric date

patbaba3:
Hello House, my spouse went for biometrics at VFS lagos on October 3 and till this moment it has not been updated and the date given by IRCC is 16th October. I have contacted VFS several times and they said it will be updated, I dont even know what to do. Please what can I do? Anyone in this case before?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by toladayo8630: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello good day guys
Please can anyone help with any college or University in Canada that has summer intakes on art/ social sciences course for Masters Ma/Msc

Thanks for the attention
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Taal17: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
subzheero:
Frank is fraudulent l will say it anywhere....He should come out and defend himself......l already have my visa .Please Stop promoting fraudulent act.....

That's what I am doing.
And I say by your own admission you're as fraudulent as he is.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Joshwex: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
justbuks04:
it just means that ircc is still processing your application and they are so many applications but if your school is resuming soon you can write them a webform.
thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Friday03, BloodyMitch(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.