Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (430567 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by subzheero: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please what exactly are u saying..am telling people to desist from somene who is dishing out fake
SOA and getting them banned and you are here saying someone is fraudulent as he is .Am very sure you are one of his employees.kindly take a look at the screen shot below from a telegram group again

Taal17:

That's what I am doing.
And I say by your own admission you're as fraudulent as he is.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ChiomaMC: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello gurus in the house.
Please I work in a microfinance bank and that's the account my salary is paid. Can I use the account as my POF, or I should transfer the money to my commercial bank account. If I transfer the money to my commercial account, do I need to print the transfer receipts and do I need to show statement of account of my microfinance bank account as well or the transfer receipts is enough?. I'm confused on the best thing to do here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by humility33(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
bullstriker:
An affidavit will suffice

Thanks for your response.
U mean it won't score him low during visa interview?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justbuks04: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
NairaLuck:
Good morning all,

Please for those who submitted passports recently how did you fill this section because the persons submitting are not in Lagos

Especially the consent to Send From and To, will it be IRCC?
NO you put the name of the person helping you submit the passport thats if its not you going to submit it yourself but if you are the one submitting it yourself no need to fill that section.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Got my offer letter today for may 2024 intake
Took almost 3 months damn.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by thinksquad(m): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please the family form for Canada student application, I do I sign it, I Don taya. People are saying don't, while others are saying put your name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by blessedbest: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Badadvisor:
Got my offer letter today for may 2024 intake
Took almost 3 months damn.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
thinksquad:
Please the family form for Canada student application, I do I sign it, I Don taya. People are saying don't, while others are saying put your name

Oga do not sign anything
Just put the date and leave the signature part
Don’t worry about signature
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by thinksquad(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please someone should help me, I have an issue with the signing the family form. Should I use my name or print and scan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by toladayo8630: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello good day guys
Please can anyone help with any college or University in Canada that has summer intakes on art/ social sciences course for Masters Ma/Msc

Thanks for the attention

🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
thinksquad:
Please someone should help me, I have an issue with the signing the family form. Should I use my name or print and scan

They have told you what to do. Put date and that's all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Jenonye(f): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
bullstriker:
You are not required to use the same method for both ways. Your friend can collect it in person.
So when the passport is ready for collection at Vfs, can one just go and get it without booking an appointment with them?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ozone0801(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
ozone0801:
How do I book for upfront medicals? How do I go about it?

Can someone help answer this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by DelCrux: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Good Evening guys, Please what's the deposit for Lambton college. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
An interview is not required.
humility33:

Thanks for your response.
U mean it won't score him low during visa interview?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
I heard you can pick it up without an appointment, but it is good to book one.
Jenonye:

So when the passport is ready for collection at Vfs, can one just go and get it without booking an appointment with them?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
bullstriker:
Using ‘URGENT’ in the subject line, send an email and web form to IRCC stating the issue.
Provide the following info and attach the biometric slip:
UCI
Application number
Last name
Given names
Date of birth
Biometric date

Hello
Good evening
Is there a reason why there is delay in updating biometric data?
Mine is coming up on 26th that 13 days after I got the biometric letter, which means 17 days before the 30 days deadline.

Hope this delay people are complaining about is not common?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Augrere2022: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
ozone0801:

You book online,
I used Qlife base in IV Lagos
IOM base in Ikeja
I think those are the 2 clinics allow for medical examination for Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by youngemperor(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
hello guys, can i use my kuda bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by youngemperor(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
hello guys, I'm wondering if i can use my kuda bank for POF, because that's most active bank account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Do not use MFB
Transfer to a commercial bank
For a convincing submission, submit the transfer receipt and MFB statement to show the history and the trail from MFB to the commercial bank.
ChiomaMC:
Hello gurus in the house.
Please I work in a microfinance bank and that's the account my salary is paid. Can I use the account as my POF, or I should transfer the money to my commercial bank account. If I transfer the money to my commercial account, do I need to print the transfer receipts and do I need to show statement of account of my microfinance bank account as well or the transfer receipts is enough?. I'm confused on the best thing to do here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
It could be a technical glitch in their platform or challenges matching biometrics to your records with IRCC
Augrere2022:

Hello
Good evening
Is there a reason why there is delay in updating biometric data?
Mine is coming up on 26th that 13 days after I got the biometric letter, which means 17 days before the 30 days deadline.

Hope this delay people are complaining about is not common?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Use this link to book one with IOM
https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

ozone0801:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
For Conestoga College, you can only defer admission if make payment of your tuition fee at least the first semester
yansky:

Hi please I have a similar question. I tried to defer my admission with conestoga till may but they say deferring isn’t guaranteed. If I don’t get the deferred admission, will my current offer still stand since I had to withdraw to apply for a defer?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
No, it won't be a red flag
Scottotas1:
Please JMG12 and house good morning abeg make Una help a brother on this, I fill money available in my pof and money my co sponsor has promised to support me with every document he has provided,and my deposit as total funds available for my study and I have submitted the form and I have biometric next week. Will this be a red flags? If it will be please how can I correct it to the fund on my pof only? Please family I need response to this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by gideon19: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
bullstriker:
You cannot book a biometric for your spouse without the IRCC number in the biometric letter.

Nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

thanks.

i used URGENT as the subject dou..hoping they will respond soonest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
blessedbest:

Congratulations
Thank you, hopefully the next step is successful also that's the most important stage 🙏🏿
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by yansky(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
JMG12:
For Conestoga College, you can only defer admission if make payment of your tuition fee at least the first semester

Thank you for the response.

I have made full tuition payment. I want to know if the deferring isn’t successful, would I still have my current admission? Or would it be withdrawn?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by ChiomaMC: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Okay thanks
bullstriker:
Do not use MFB
Transfer to a commercial bank
For a convincing submission, submit the transfer receipt and MFB statement to show the history and the trail from MFB to the commercial bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Windblown2much: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
My biometric is scheduled for later this month in Lagos and I reside in Abuja. Is it only in Lagos I can get my Biometric done?

After biometric, what should I expect next?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Badadvisor: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hello please do i pay my tuition deposit in Canadian dollars or Usd because it seems my agent is trying to play a fast one on me.
He said i have to pay the 2650 initial deposit in usd rate but the remaining balance will be paid in the normal CAD.
Is this logical because I'm really pissed off already.
That's almost a 500k naira difference
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by bullstriker: 12:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Not true. It's 2,650 CAD.
I guess you are paying to Centennial College
Badadvisor:
Hello please do i pay my tuition deposit in Canadian dollars or Usd because it seems my agent is trying to play a fast one on me.
He said i have to pay the 2650 initial deposit in usd rate but the remaining balance will be paid in the normal CAD.
Is this logical because I'm really pissed off already.
That's almost a 500k naira difference

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (477) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

Viewing this topic: Crystalgirl and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.