Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (408656 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oluayebenz: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Yekebu:

Yes, you do.
Any stop in the UK or US requires a transit visa

Holder of valid canadian visa do not need visa to transit through the UK.
But transiting via USA, transit visa is needed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Gentlesoul3268: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Why stressing yourself applying for USA transit? You think USA will issue that kind visa lol

dafuturis:
Hello guys,

What does it entails applying for a US transit visa enroute Canada.

_The process time in Nigeria, Abuja or Lagos consulate
_Does it require physical interview
_Does it require submitting passport for stamping
_Any peculiarity with it DS-160

Is it obtainable?? Why do people avoid it

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2023
operobo11:
Hello guys,
Please for someone that was refused before and want to apply again, do i need to state that i was refused and why i was refused on my Sop

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by zubizareta(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2023
operobo11:
Hello guys,
Please for someone that was refused before and want to apply again, do i need to state that i was refused and why i was refused on my Sop

Yes. You have to address the reason why you were refused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by tenderjunkie: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2023
ide2012:
Has anyone ever applied and got OSAP ? if so how did you get pass Social Insurance Number (SIN)
OSAP isn't for international students. Only PR and citizens are eligible
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2023
https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/apply-now/apply-now-international
you will find list of colleges in ontario most of them don't request English test
freshStarz:
Colleges in Canada that do not require any test of English.
Please if you know some reply me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2023
Turkish airways is one of the cheapest airline to travel with
oluayebenz:

Holder of valid canadian visa do not need visa to transit through the UK.
But transiting via USA, transit visa is needed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2023
In the study permit form i.e imm1294e there is a session that require you to declare if you have been refuse visa from any country pls kindly indicate yes, it will request more information, you state the reason, application number and uci number (if applicable). It doesn't mean your visa will be refused the second time if you handled the application properly. Note that USA, Canada, Australia and the UK are somehow linked a visa refusal from any of this country will be detected.
operobo11:
Hello guys,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by oluayebenz: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2023
justmoveglobal:
Turkish airways is one of the cheapest airline to travel with
absolutely correct
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application
Use the above webform link to add any document to your application
yemiezay:

How can one upload the documents one was given after medicals on the IRCC portal after final submission of application. Because what I did was I attached the document with other documents in the additional documents section

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello, Sorry about the visa refusal. N27M is an insufficient fund for a 4yrs program, that alone does not cover for the tuition fee let alone the living expenses and there are conditions for sponsorship even if the sponsor is the biological parents. This is where a lot of people get it wrong they think a sponsor acct of N50M will do fine, but there is a condition applicable for that sponsor. Did an application for a client the sponsor had N86M, but we still had to explain the sponsor responsibility to the applicant, he was granted
kweje:
My ward’s friend just got a refusal.
Sponsor is her mum, MBS of about N27m+, no tuition deposit(school didn't request), going for a 4 year course. Submitted June 22nd.
Submitted CAC, pictures , receipts and source of funds for future payments. Also a couple landed assets. Sponsorship letters, affidavits and LOE to explain lump sum on Sponsor’s account which happened months ago. Opening bal N2m plus, Account turnover over N90m, 5months MBS . Most of the N27m happened less than a month before submission( this is guess of the problem).

Inputs are welcome. CBSA note already requested.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by justmoveglobal: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is serious, be warn of lump for an acct that has not carry 1M onetime deposit, in some cases 500k can be a lump sum, but it is simple tidy up your application and with what the VO has indicated the reapply, by avoiding lump sum.
Ikpumbe1:
Please I need help on how to tackle this issues noted by the VO on my reapplication.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by AirBay: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mrsam12:

Have you transit uk to canada before or do you have someone that has transit uk to canada

Hello, you don't need a transit visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by matthew080: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
If u need a trusted agent to work with here,I strongly recommend anon 123,
I said anon 123,
He his very capable of handling your visa application,
You can trust him with your money
He his very responsible and trustworthy
I stand for him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by onyekachee(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Who has used form A for school fees payment recently and has been debited?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
D last we heard of u here was u complaining dat ur application has passed six months without any decision. All of a sudden u came here promoting an agent.

D best u would have done is to tell us d status of ur application and wot steps u took, other Dan just coming here to promote some person.
matthew080:
If u need a trusted agent to work with here,I strongly recommend anon 123,
I said anon 123,
He his very capable of handling your visa application,
You can trust him with your money
He his very responsible and trustworthy
I stand for him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good afternoon I got my PPR on Friday after two months of waiting
I applied since 22nd of may and got PPR 28
Please who knows how much is cape Breton tuiton fee cuz I didn’t pay any tuition fee or deposit before my study permit application

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Also is it possible for me to get to Canada before I pay my tuition fee
What’s the possibility of it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Wow, finally. Congratulations.
Pls tell us ur full story
sunkanmi2211:
Good afternoon I got my PPR on Friday after two months of waiting
I applied since 22nd of may and got PPR 28
Please who knows how much is cape Breton tuiton fee cuz I didn’t pay any tuition fee or deposit before my study permit application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
It wasn’t easy at all
It is my second application ohh
This study permit really humble me a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by angie88: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
😂😂😂 ircc no be ur mate.
Pls tell us d docs u submitted and how u were able to explain urself out
sunkanmi2211:
It wasn’t easy at all
It is my second application ohh
This study permit really humble me a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by jimash: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
How long does it take to get medicals results updates on your records
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by khalifachuka(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anybody going to University canada West this September, 2023 ?
Bambi222:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20230717CALAPKT63415 has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Jul 27 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Abuja CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by khalifachuka(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
No, you don’t
Mrsam12:
Good day fam.
please do i need a transit visa to pass through London heathrow while connecting to canada... i'm using British Airway... please i need urgent respond
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by dafuturis(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
Why stressing yourself applying for USA transit? You think USA will issue that kind visa lol

Thanks for your reply
I was expecting reasons why you think such visa can't be issued.

Are there no persons who has been issued such visa

The difference is flight ticket for airline routes laying over in the US to the ones not laying over is huge.

I don't mind the stress if the processing time is short.

Please if you have more incite about US transit visa. Help me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mrsam12:

Please how can i get one my flight is next week saturday
For BA you do not need a transit visa to travel through Heathrow to Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by divine128: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
justmoveglobal:
In the study permit form i.e imm1294e there is a session that require you to declare if you have been refuse visa from any country pls kindly indicate yes, it will request more information, you state the reason, application number and uci number (if applicable). It doesn't mean your visa will be refused the second time if you handled the application properly. Note that USA, Canada, Australia and the UK are somehow linked a visa refusal from any of this country will be detected.

What about turkey I was refused Turkish study visa,what if I didn’t indicate I was refused a Turkish visa,without any reason from the embassy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by TradeSunMoore: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pristine664:

Please don't risk it. You can change it when you enter Canada.
Change of School outside Canada, you will need a new visa application. But you can change course within the same school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sunkanmi2211: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please give me a response
I need to know if I need to pay student visa before I travel please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by operobo11: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
justmoveglobal:

Thank you very much. Should i also include it in my SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Biola67: 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
sunkanmi2211:
Please give me a response
I need to know if I need to pay student visa before I travel please
Pay for 1st semester before you travel..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (466) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: Ajebogirl, Queen1992(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.