Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 (406117 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (465) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 2:21pm On Mar 14
Go urself, there are things no one can exercise patience to do for u..

Don't joke with this opportunity u have..

evansky:
Good evening all.
I want to ask the best way to send passport to vfs Lagos via DHL, how can I go about this please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 2:23pm On Mar 14
Alright, I'm expecting ur mail

Devasia:

Congratulations.
Please can I dm you or send you my email address? I would like to get some insights from you.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 2:24pm On Mar 14
May intake

Ayosharon4321:

Congrats, what intake??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 2:47pm On Mar 14
Your application was refused based on insufficient funds and lack of home ties.
What you can do, is let the sponsor pay the first-semester tuition fee and transfer the living expenses to your account or your sponsor should make the money available to you. work on your home ties (employment, family, assets, and relationship)
Themillionman:
Please family..... kindly help me look through this and explain better to me please,....JMG, Zub, prince....abeg help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 4:18pm On Mar 14
Hello @JMG12 @zubizareta I just hope the VOs are not using current rate to judge applications submitted last year? this particular issue is so unclear. I hope there's a way they get the equivalent of POF at submission date. when I submitted my spouse application we had excess of over 18kCAD base on the exchange rate at that time. the situation is not same again...

JMG12:
Your application was refused based on insufficient funds and lack of home ties.
What you can do, is let the sponsor pay the first-semester tuition fee and transfer the living expenses to your account or your sponsor should make the money available to you. work on your home ties (employment, family, assets, and relationship)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Themillionman: 5:05pm On Mar 14
zubizareta:

I think the funds are there but you didn't demonstrate sufficiently that sponsor is willing to sponsor the applicant. So you have to demonstrate it by transferring his full living expenses to his acct and pay part of his tuition deposit from large funds provided by sponsor.

Thank you so much.....please more understanding of the GCms note would be appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14
Please I want to ask you something. Can I send you a private message?
[is quote author=JMG12 post=128918873]Fund your account, you can do a cash gift deed from any member of your family, return on investment with a certificate to back it up, you can also claim you sold the property. There are ways to go about it stop worrying your head, pls. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Bobomaigida: 5:56pm On Mar 14
John39swill:
Go urself, there are things no one can exercise patience to do for u..

Don't joke with this opportunity u have..

Ah ah, why? Someone that stays out of state? Have you considered the cost, the stress, the security consideration to travel down to Lagos to pick up a passport, when hundreds of applicants are using the courier option that is seamless?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Crystalgirl: 8:37pm On Mar 14
John39swill:
Alright, I'm expecting ur mail

Please can I email you too? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shinaxurdick: 9:38pm On Mar 14
Good evening gurus in the house.

My application is now up to 9weeks, without any updates, what is still showing on the portal is ‘’confirmation of online application transmission’’ according to the agent that submitted the application.
And i am to resume class first week of May.

My question is can i send a web form by myself as u know it was the agent that submitted the application.
2. If yes.. pls help me with the mail and details to provide in the mail am going to send.

Pls help supply answers to this.

Thank you 🙏 all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sherryju: 10:01pm On Mar 14
Hello everyone, is Ontario issuing provincial attestation letter now , am asking for Seneca College?, any useful information will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by pnieeventures: 11:55pm On Mar 14
Bobomaigida:

You need to show
- First year tuition
- A year's living expenses equal to $20,635
- Return Flight Tickets cost
- Small change

Then sources to raise the funds for subsequent year(s) of study

For updated PoF, am I using old rate when I submitted the application or the new rate.
E.g, 10,000 cad @ old rate
10,000cad @new rate
20,000cad @ new rate.
Pls which of the above

@JMG12
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Dyung225: 12:58am On Mar 15
Thanks for this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Coolcash1: 6:22am On Mar 15
shinaxurdick:

My application is now up to 9weeks, without any updates, what is still showing on the portal is ‘’confirmation of online application transmission’’ according to the agent that submitted the application.

My question is can i send a web form by myself as u know it was the agent that submitted the application.
2. If yes.. pls help me with the mail and details to provide in the mail am going to send.

Thank you 🙏 all.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by shinaxurdick: 7:42am On Mar 15
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by sherryju: 9:00am On Mar 15
Hello everyone, is Ontario issuing provincial attestation letter now , am asking for Seneca College?, any useful information will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 11:15am On Mar 15
Speaking from experience,

When I applied, 1$CAD was around 700 NGN,
when I got approval 1$ CAD was around 1200 NGN.

They calculate based on when u submitted.

Please pray 🙏 always, it's gonna end in praise

Eraytee:
Hello @JMG12 @zubizareta I just hope the VOs are not using current rate to judge applications submitted last year? this particular issue is so unclear. I hope there's a way they get the equivalent of POF at submission date. when I submitted my spouse application we had excess of over 18kCAD base on the exchange rate at that time. the situation is not same again...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by John39swill: 11:18am On Mar 15
I think I understand u now.

Make ur research properly as per the courier u wanna use.

Good luck 🤞 and please stay prayerful 🙏

Bobomaigida:

Ah ah, why? Someone that stays out of state? Have you considered the cost, the stress, the security consideration to travel down to Lagos to pick up a passport, when hundreds of applicants are using the courier option that is seamless?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Luada(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15
Good day everyone i have been trying to work on my home ties since am not employed am just 17yrs and pls how can i do GIC, can my mum do it for me by opening a usd account in her name or mine. And regarding home ties how will work on that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by realsamsonite1: 2:15pm On Mar 15
[quote author] Hello everyone, I am trying to defer my admission because IRCC rejected me, but my school is asking me for a valid reason for my deferral, that have i received an ircc decision. what could be my response be to my school ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Vikkyexman: 2:22pm On Mar 15
[quote author=realsamsonite1 post=128945233][/quote]

Send your rejection letter to your school. That's all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Eraytee: 6:27pm On Mar 15
Thanks for the heads up, we never stopped praying 🙏🏽, it will end in praise. Application is at the last stage🤞🏾

John39swill:
Speaking from experience,

When I applied, 1$CAD was around 700 NGN,
when I got approval 1$ CAD was around 1200 NGN.

They calculate based on when u submitted.

Please pray 🙏 always, it's gonna end in praise

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by mayrhe: 9:00pm On Mar 15
Dan1936:
Please everyone, my study permit got approved and I submitted my passport for to VFS but I haven’t gotten a message from VFS for 3 days now and I submitted the passport my self in Lagos. Please does anybody know what this means? Does it mean my passport have not been sent to Abuja yet or what exactly?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:02pm On Mar 15
Kindly use new rate, it is better that way
pnieeventures:

For updated PoF, am I using old rate when I submitted the application or the new rate.
E.g, 10,000 cad @ old rate
10,000cad @new rate
20,000cad @ new rate.
Pls which of the above

@JMG12
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:04pm On Mar 15
No, they will use the rate as at the time of submission but if they request for an updated POF kindly use the new rate.
Eraytee:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:04pm On Mar 15
Yes, pls you can
Wonder1844:
Please I want to ask you something. Can I send you a private message?
[is quote author=JMG12 post=128918873]Fund your account, you can do a cash gift deed from any member of your family, return on investment with a certificate to back it up, you can also claim you sold the property. There are ways to go about it stop worrying your head, pls.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Rhythmnation: 11:12pm On Mar 15
Good day house is there anyone going to Ontario or leaves in Ontario here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by JMG12: 11:17pm On Mar 15
Yes, you can if you have your uci and application number which you will find in your biometric letter
shinaxurdick:

Thank you 🙏 all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Wonder1844(m): 7:51am On Mar 16
Done, please respond
JMG12:
Yes, pls you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Nonino: 9:05am On Mar 16
Good morning my people

Help please

I am looking for accommodation in malton mississauga ontario canada.
My school is cimt college. Canadian institute of management and technology
Am going in April
Any good contacts

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Crystalgirl: 9:44am On Mar 16
JMG12:
Yes, pls you can

Could I please send you a private message as well, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:50am On Mar 16
Is there a whatsapp or telegram group for people in MacEwan University ? if there is, I would like to join

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (465) (Reply)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

Viewing this topic: JMG12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.