Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages (34667 Views)

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? / Evidences Of What Men Go Through In Marriages... Very Painful. / A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by onatisi(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sexual problems and financial problems.
The truth is men of today are no longer as good and strong in bed like before ,this is due to many reasons ,bad diet ,lack of exercise,stress levels ,alcohol and many other factors , erectile dysfunction is on the rise and these women have sexual needs so you just find out they start seeking sex outside of marriage
Nowadays you see even young boys are having problem with erecton and they resort to taking all sorts of drinks just to boost their sexual prowess.

Financial issues, this is even self explanatory. Women are obsessed and attracted to money ,if their husbands can't provide enough,they will definitely do anything to get it outside even to the point of infidelity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
No oh, Tuface ke, mba I no be Tuface oh abeg shocked shocked shocked
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Nonexisting1: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Married vaginarians are into hookup now more than the single ones due to greed for money, gentlemen shine your eyes. They use their pictures when they were single but when they show up, you'll see breast that has fed more than three children. No be me dem go put for trouble, I gallant. I don't fucck married people and that's my stand. I dismissed one just yesterday. I was expecting miss Anita and mrs Anita showed up. You can imagine my anger.

3 Likes

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by SmilingImabong: 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin
Maybe Hiv go give am wetin him wife no fit give am if him no stop.
Remember from condom to skin to skin when him meet his spec.
For the sake of his children's future tell him to stop
No gain Instead it brings tears and pain we have seen this countless times in most families, so advice yourself
Hiv Aids is real
Na who alive dey enjoy wetin him work for
almarthins:

U no get the gist well well,
Person wey sabi chop pupuru and egusi soup. You come tell am say na amala n gbegiri will now be his favourite. Omo him go manage am, but when the desire for his main favourite come him head, and there is means to satisfy it. The guy no go look back o.

I know a guy that is cheating on his wife till date, but the woman no know even know. Na good guy naturally but his sexual desires the wife no fit give am.
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by layzie: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
BadMaster:

I don't want to insult you, but only an idiotic fool would believe otherwise

Your opinion, ur insult. I maintain mine. We must not agree
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by McLizbae: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lols... So, do muslims fornicate? YES! When last was any Muslim stoned or flogged for it? Never!
Hypocrisy...
obinrinrere:
Because there are no penalty for whoever cheats.
In Islam a fornicator is meant to be flogged publicly if he or she is not married.while a married adulterer should be stoned to death.

If we follow the rules of Allah (the most exalted ),we won't be crying of breakfast today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by olowoba2: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Infidelity or promiscuity or polygamy or whatever name you call it didn't start today and isn't on the rise anything lol.

Its just that our current world now have a better instant communication methods, all thanks to social media that now makes everything that used to be hidden open. Nothing that is happening in the world today started today....in fact, the world is even becoming better due to mobile cameras, hidden cameras, social media platforms that now put pressure on all humans to act and behave better than some decades ago where humans feared no video leak or social media outburst.

Another reason it seems like these things are on the increase today is due to overpopulation.....Nigeria was less than 50million people in the 1960s but today we are 200million plus.....approaching 300million or more if we take accurate census. So its highly expected for incidents like these to increase as the world's population increases.

We all must thank our God for creating us when the world has even become sweeter....imagine those that lived in the 1930s, 1940s, 1960s with 1st world war, 2nd world war, civil wars almost happening in every country and people being killed in the most brutal manners without conscience by their so called leaders unlike today.

You deserve a bottle of beer! You are absolutely, comprehensively and totally correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by SmilingImabong: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
kiss
Ye are wise
That's the trap the devil uses in destroying Lives
No gain inside
cool

The God you believed in saved u.
Congratulations once again
Emperormartin:
You're right. That no 2 is spot on.

My married friend introduced me to a WhatsApp group of married people between the ages of 35-45...

Their only business in that Whatsapp group is talk about sex, sex and sex and how to hook up and have sex among one another. These are married women and men with kids.

I'm not married but I have to remove myself from the group because it's kinda painting me bad image of marriage institution.

The last straw why I left the group is when they were organizing orgies in one Hotel in our area. The orgies will start from Friday evening and throughout the weekend... I was man matched with some married women in their early 40's... I ran!!!

I've to delete myself from that group. I'm not a saint either but this kind of sin is beyond me

2 Likes

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Donedeal1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Disjointed renumeration scheme

A lady labor for a month @30k

Another work for one day and earn 50k

So see the urge.

4 Likes

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by layzie: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
almarthins:

U no get the gist well well,
Person wey sabi chop pupuru and egusi soup. You come tell am say na amala n gbegiri will now be his favourite. Omo him go manage am, but when the desire for his main favourite come him head, and there is means to satisfy it. The guy no go look back o.

I know a guy that is cheating on his wife till date, but the woman no know even know. Na good guy naturally but his sexual desires the wife no fit give am.

And u havent seen those that played hard as singles and maintain decency when married having already tasted all there is.

And yet those that were decent as singles and craved more wen married cos they longed the things they feel they didn't enjoy.

Different folks, different strokes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by OdefaGirl(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emperormartin:

My married friend introduced me to a WhatsApp group of married people between the ages of 35-45...

Their only business in that Whatsapp group is talk about sex, sex and sex and how to hook up and have sex among one another. These are married women and men with kids.

I'm not married but I have to remove myself from the group because it's kinda painting me bad image of marriage institution.

The last straw why I left the group is when they were organizing orgies in one Hotel in our area. The orgies will start from Friday evening and throughout the weekend... I was man matched with some married women in their early 40's... I ran!!!

I've to delete myself from that group. I'm not a saint either but this kind of sin is beyond me

Hmmmmm, na waa ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by SmilingImabong: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
angry
Not hookup girls
Bro Na karashikas sent from the pit of hell to destroy something sacred to our Almighty God

Have you noticed that one they infects a victim dey disappear and move to the next victim?

They are here to kill and to destroy

Run for your Life when you see them
Menclothing:
Hookup girls too much
They won’t marry at right time
Will now be disturbing married men with nude videos
Pass around like food

3 Likes

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by ShaqFu: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
postmann:
The rise in female financial autonomy and independence would yield lesser sexual inhibition on her part.

Over 60% of adultery take place in the office environment.

The modern woman lacks shame and have lesser inhibition than her last generation counterpart.

But for every wayward and rebellious woman out there, there is a man or two responsible -- her father/brother or husband.
How so?
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by KaptainAfrika: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Its all because of big bumbum !
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by SmilingImabong: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
cheesy
You wicked grin
Antoeni:
Because Behind Every Successful Man There is a Woman, So As a Man If You Need More Success, Go For More Women

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by bravehost4u(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emperormartin:

pls can you add me to that group? cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by ednut1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Married women are now fighting single women over another married man. This sexual liberation of a thing ehn makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by briggster: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Emperormartin:

Please can you add me to the group?
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Bradford111(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
One get tired of eating same soup everyday
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by DeLaRue: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
correkguy:
Also people marry for wrong reasons only to realize that they have no connection with their spouses

Marrying 'for the right reasons' does not stop infidelity. Neither does money or having a connection with your spouse.

Genuine enduring mutual love and attraction will likely stop a woman from cheating. But it won't stop many men from occasional extra marital liasons.

It is a complex matter.

Lack of money, lack of opportunity, religion, and fear of God are some of the reasons even more people are not cheating.

And then there are a few who will not cheat under any circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by ChiefS(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Strange. Did this happen in Nigeria or abroad

Emperormartin:

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by finallybusy: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
The last topic on this was not up to two weeks ago. Wetin una really want for this Nairaland?
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Emperormartin(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
ChiefS:
Strange. Did this happen in Nigeria or abroad

Right here in Nigeria
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Emperormartin(m): 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
briggster:

Please can you add me to the group?
I'm sorry I've deleted myself from that group
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Emperormartin(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
bravehost4u:

pls can you add me to that group? cool cool cool
I'm sorry I've deleted myself from that group and it's now long time ago

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by AdisaOwala: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
GorgeousAF:
Lack of commitment!!!!
You woo a lady,u marry her and all of a sudden you stop doing the things that made her fall in love with you,no effort at all whatsoever..you reduce d calls to zero,no care,no affection..... especially if she has kids for you then you think that's where her life ends...some men need to do better..na just fear of God if not!!!!!

What stops her from taking the lead here?

I have seen numerous scenarios where the lady feels entitled to all these things and doesn't see the need to reciprocate.

Must it be one sided?

1 Like

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by postmann: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
ShaqFu:
How so?

The legendary Shaqfu! cheesy

I'll respond soon enough.
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
ideamonster:
It's because runs girls have increased. And it's now easier to cheat with instagram, mobile money, uber and airbnb.

For example, in this video: Secrets your girls keep: watch how undergraduate girls codedly admit to seducing married men. Listen to them talk about sex parties in Lekki, lactating mothers still doing hookups and why you can never satisfy hookup girls and their patronisers sexually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

How will your marriage last under these conditions. Would you as a man be able to resist their charms?

a word is enough for any woman who wants to keep her man. Your selection is very important

Thanks for the video, very educating.
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by membranus: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
GorgeousAF:
Lack of commitment!!!!
You woo a lady,u marry her and all of a sudden you stop doing the things that made her fall in love with you,no effort at all whatsoever..you reduce d calls to zero,no care,no affection..... especially if she has kids for you then you think that's where her life ends...some men need to do better..na just fear of God if not!!!!!

If not what?

You too wan join the club?

Be warned, your hubby has private eyes watching you day and night.
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Add us to the group
Or share the link here πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by gemini35(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
If you go to Facebook search for sexology class there you know how corrupt women are this day,s they talk nasty things there,i fear women and they like sex more than men,their was this topic they brought one day,
1. Men that can knack well but they don't have money. vs
2. men that have money caring and pampers you but can't satisfy you,
do you know that 85 percent choose men that can knack them wella,
I,m tempted to sleep with married women they even give me green light but, Anam ah sor ya sor on air.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages by Iamzik: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Savedday2:
Because, all 9ja girls are ashawo by nature both the ones forming GF or church girl/wife. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe/wife doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo.

I always pitied the married guys, when I see their wives doing ashawo up and down without them knowing.

Hanty please take it easy bikonu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! / Lady Blasts Gift Erhabor Mamus, Her Husband's Side Chick In A Facebook Video / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.