Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman (50957 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beverlyjean:
■ Cheap prostitutes like her is what they call ashawo kobo kobo .... with 500 naira, they are good to go
Let's stop telling ourselves these lies abeg! Prostitution na prostitution and it is a far better gig than going around committing crimes against others. undecided
https://prostitution.procon.org/questions/what-are-the-different-types-of-prostitution/

For instance, if a woman has to resort to prostituting herself to feed her kids — whether kobo kobo or dollar dollar —, it is far better than letting her kids starve to death or becoming an armed robber or something. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by sunsweet33: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ceska:
It would have been better , if this woman had kept quiet. Now everyone knows how dumb she is.

I think so. No need for her to say anything, the so-called billionaire man should handle his mess…
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by sunsweet33: 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
12inchess:

This is not true. I no you're a lady and maybe you want to believe this. But some women like Alagwu will go the length. The are physically fit and have over 100 styles in their "style book"

Hmm. But if a married woman test out these funky styles on her husband, he will get disgusted with her and label her a pr0stïtut*
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
MadarasBlade:

I don't have time for insults, but if you're married, then it means that your husband isn't bright. Who ends up with a worthless and uncouth thing like you, what do I know, two foolish people enjoy each other's company.

You are daft, you came to my comment to quote and insult me unprovoked, I returned same gesture yet you're saying trash to me, you think you guys have the monopoly of insults just cos most females prefer to ignore and move on most times, you this worthless and uncouth eel, your breeders made a huge mistake, your mother should have swallowed you instead of letting you germinate smiley

The next time you see my comment, jump and pass.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I don't argue with Peasants like u that only engages in cheap prostitution... u are of no value to humanity

Yet you jumped to my comment to argue and insult your parents, I don't blame you, when you are a product of a live-in brothel prostitute of course you will be slow to think everyone is like her, you should have been swallowed instead of being allowed to germinate, a worthless valueless useless cesspit.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by prophetfire: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

You people fight yourselves if the man is loaded.
No be una long throats for man money?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by delpee(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
nedekid:

Sister, I know this people personally. This lady and the husband started life small, small. Both lawyers. She believed him him when he had nothing, just a skinny young man. She is chiefs daughter. Raised in a proper home, humble, as they struggled together. She will go abroad, work and use the money to buy equipments for her passion, tailoring. This man worked in one small cubicle of an office in one company in ogba. When kids started comming, the ladys parents house was where the kids will be dropped for days to allow the young couple free movement. There was no fantastic money then.
Overtime fate smiled in this family and they became wealthy, billionaires. The man, a perfect gentleman. Never knew he could add weight though as he was a slim fine man then, still handsome now.
Perfect family, just a mistake with that lady ie an affair. She hooked patanity of her second child on the man.
What do you expect his wife of over 30 years, marraige they had in their youth to do? Everything they own, they built together. Mind you, the wife too is a lawyer just as her husband.
Abeg, she should go all out, stick to her husband and make sure that lady does not destroy anything.
The man should make sure he makes a proper will protecting his family and domicile assets in trusts with his wife and kids as beneficiaries. If not, should anything happen to him, that intruder will fight them to the end.

Thanks for this. The woman is wise. She needs to defend her home or she loses all she has worked for. We've seen loving families breaking up and men later regreting their misteps when it's too late. Some well known people readily come to mind. One has to distinguish between a man being truly interested in having another wife and one having a fling gone awry. His wife understood the situation and is doing the right thing. May peace and love be fully restored in their home.

However, if a DNA test shows that the child is his, madam should encourage him to provide for the child separately. It's the right thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omihanifa:
I really pity Mrs ayeni undecided See the way she's now sounding stupid all in the name of defending a man grin

As for Adaobi Alagwu well done ( ogbologbo)
Ahhhhh......her face smells olosho-olosho......ahhhhhhh
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by BanyXchi: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Uptheante:

You dey lie bro. Every day, we keep on seeing Yoruba men begging & pleading to have Igbo women. They grovel & cry for Igbo women, some even sell their inheritance just to have a taste of Igbo women grin.
This is because Yoruba women ain't attractive to them. I know even you, may be wanking due to erotic thoughts about Igbo girls grin.
ibo women are like maize planted by the roadside, anyone can pluck and eat, even the blind aboki will bed your whorish women faster than his own. No one is begging or cry for your repulsive transgender looking high testosterone unattractive ibo women that fill up all our brothels spreading infections. Keep your delusions to yourself.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by BanyXchi: 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Opurumiri:

Very very true. I'm experiencing it now with a very beautiful Imo state lady. I sware Igbo ladies too sweet
Oloriburuku Omo ofo Omo Iran Kiran. Wa shofo gbeyin ni
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by nedekid: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

You sound way too sensible to have kid printed on your moniker (no offense intended) wink

Somehow in your post IStill feel you are defending madam ayenis husband ...(usually Idont engage in back and forth on this platform ) undecided

Would blame ada that ayenis husband finds her way attractive?

Here in Abuja Ihave seen men old enough to be a lady's granddaughter having an affair (no cap) ... Would you blame the girl or the crazy man who chose to be with somome old enough to his daughter (shoot... My dad sef get him own for body)

Again Mrs ayeni is being insecured and you know this...

Why blame me when your man won't let me breath(and who doesn't wanna breath)

Mrs ayeni should just secure the future of her kids that is the only advice Igot for her...

And yeah compared to current state of Mrs ayeni she got nothing on Ada (no levels)

the sooner you fault her promiscuous husband the quicker this discus will be over smiley wink
Ok ohh. cool
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by BanyXchi: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
purples25:

Lol, ok, I have explained I'm not talking about all YM. Based in Abj.
oh I see, abj is also cosmopolitan. And a lot of ibo women like YM right?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by XAUBulls: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2023
dre11:
My husband’s “runs girl” used juju on him, says wife of defunct Skye Bank chairman Tunde Ayeni

Tunde Ayeni, the former chairman of the defunct Skye Bank, is the subject of a messy paternity scandal involving his former mistress, Adaobi Alagwu.

https://gazettengr.com/my-husbands-runs-girl-used-juju-on-him-says-wife-of-defunct-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni/

Ugh! That interview was a low blow!

In any event, if a DNA test indicates the child is NOT his, then the child is NOT his.
Consequently, if the child is his, then Mrs. Ayeni MUST embrace the situation. Period.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by beckyiam0: 1:24am On Jul 30, 2023
I am amazed by Dr Timothy herbal products. I Have had Genital herpes for over 4 years with frequent outbreaks. Sometimes average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin. Nothing has helped me. I came online in search for a possible way to see how I can fight this virus so I found Dr Timothy here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured people from herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so I decided to give it a try, I only took his herbal product for good two weeks and I was completely cured. I recommend Dr Timothy remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too. contact https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email goodhealthherbalfoundation1@gmail.com for quick response.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MT: 1:34am On Jul 30, 2023
Candidlady:

Read what you wrote again...
Makes no sense to me
Maybe you meant Mrs ayeni

🗑️

Itotally get your point.... But do you know ada is got more juice and class compared to Mrs ayeni who is dying to defend her so-called marriage..

She feels at the end she got lot to lose...

Again idont believe in hexing a man just to have him for yourself..

Men are actually cheap and easy to get(discussion for another day)

A legal will can correct the mistake the man has made even if the daughter is confirmed as his kid.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2023
MT:
■ A legal will can correct the mistake the man has made even if the daughter is confirmed as his kid.
A legal will? How can it correct the fact of the child being the man's DNA in that case? undecided
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MT: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A legal will? How can it correct the fact of the child being the man's DNA in that case? undecided

The man has control over his will.

The fight and claims are all about the man's property.

The man has liberty to share his will as he pleases. If the side chic is not careful, she will lose out. The man might not give her daughter any property and heaven will not fall.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2023
MT:
■ The man has control over his will. The fight and claims are all about the man's property.

The man has liberty to share his will as he pleases. If the side chic is not careful, she will lose out. The man might not give her daughter any property and heaven will not fall.
So what you are suggesting is that the man abandon his own child and DNA in order to spite the child's mother. That's your solution? undecided
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MT: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So what you are suggesting is that the man abandon his own child and DNA in order to spite the child's mother. That's your solution? undecided

You still dont get it.

If they do the DNA and it is confirmed that the child belongs to the man. The man will definitely take care of the daughter but that doesnt not mean he doesnt have other options depending on how the side chic behaves.

He has the right over his property, He might choose not to will anything to the daughter. It is his property and no law can force him to do it.

Side chic needs to tread with care otherwise her daughter will lose all through her action.

We have seen it play out many times

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On Jul 30, 2023
MT:
■ You still dont get it. If they do the DNA and it is confirmed that the child belongs to the man. The man will definitely take care of the daughter but that doesnt not mean he doesnt have other options depending on how the side chic behaves.
■ He has the right over his property, He might choose not to will anything to the daughter. It is his property and no law can force him to do it. Side chic needs to tread with care otherwise her daughter will lose all through her action. We have seen it play out many times
You are repeating yourself. You are saying that then the man's treatment of his own DNA should depend on the actions of the mother of the child. undecided

2. Your continued insistence on the man treating his own DNA as though some pawn in a fight with his ex leaves me speechless. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MT: 1:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are repeating yourself. You are saying that then the man's treatment of his own DNA should depend on the actions of the mother of the child. undecided

2. Your continued insistence on the man treating his own DNA as though some pawn in a fight with his ex leaves me speechless. undecided

I was not repeating myself. I was correcting your interpretation of what I earlier wrote.

Everyone cannot be you. Every human has different ways he reacts to situations. And I have seen a situation where the man dis-inherited the kids of his 2nd wife as a result of the action of their mum.

Humans are not robots. Different men react differently to issue. If the man senses the sidechic is doing all this as a result of the property she is planning to inherit through her daughter, he might dis-inherit the daughter. It is a legal option available to him as well. Just telling you there are many options available to Mr Ayeni as well.

What matters is for a man to treat his kids well and give them good education, inheritance is a sole prerogative of the owner. It is not a must to give one property to his or her children.

I am out of here as I cant be going round in circle.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Uptheante(m): 2:04am On Jul 30, 2023
BanyXchi:
ibo women are like maize planted by the roadside, anyone can pluck and eat, even the blind aboki will bed your whorish women faster than his own. No one is begging or cry for your repulsive transgender looking high testosterone unattractive ibo women that fill up all our brothels spreading infections. Keep your delusions to yourself.
Yoruba women are the easiest. They Bleep even without money involved. Reason why most of your men prefer marrying outside while leaving their women to be fuucked by abokis & Igbo guys without ever having any desire to marry them
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Jul 30, 2023
MT:
I was not repeating myself. I was correcting your interpretation of what I earlier wrote.
Everyone cannot be you. Every human has different ways he reacts to situations. And I have seen a situation where the man dis-inherited the kids of his 2nd wife as a result of the action of their mum.
■ Humans are not robots. Different men react differently to issue. If the man senses the sidechic is doing all this as a result of the property she is planning to inherit through her daughter, he might dis-inherit the daughter. It is a legal option available to him as well. Just telling you there are many options available to Mr Ayeni as well.
■ What matters is for a man to treat his kids well and give them good education, inheritance is a sole prerogative of the owner. It is not a must to give one property to his or her children. I am out of here as I cant be going round in circle
1. What you are saying is that sometimes it is OK to be a deadbeat dad to your own children from your own loins? lipsrsealed

2. Again, you repeat thar sometimes it is OK for a man to be a deadbeat father? undecided

3. Yet again, you insist that it is sometimes OK for a man to be a deadbeat to his own DNA. lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MT: 2:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What you are saying is that sometimes it is OK to be a deadbeat dad to your own children from your own loins? lipsrsealed

2. Again, you repeat thar sometimes it is OK for a man to be a deadbeat father? undecided

3. Yet again, you insist that it is sometimes OK for a man to be a deadbeat [/b]to his own DNA. lipsrsealed

I apologise i broke my own rules of not responding again.

You can not call a father a "deadbeat" when he provides for the child, and her welfare. Send the daughter to a good school

Choosing to dispense with his property does not make any dad to be a deadbeat. The father might choose to will his property as he chooses.

@Kobojunkie your english as regards to "deadbeat" seems to falter. Deadbeat means when you neglect your own responsibilities. A will is the prerogative of the owner. It has nothing to do with the children. Goodnight
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 3:08am On Jul 30, 2023
MT:
I apologise i broke my own rules of not responding again.
You can not call a father a "deadbeat" when he provides for the child, and her welfare. Send the daughter to a good school [/b].
Choosing to dispense with his property does not make any dad to be a deadbeat. The father might choose to will his property as he chooses.
@Kobojunkie your english as regards to "deadbeat" seems to falter. Deadbeat means when you neglect your own responsibilities. A will is the prerogative of the owner. It has nothing to do with the children. Goodnight
A father who has the means to provide for his ward even after he is gone yet refuses to in order to spite the child's mother is a deadbeat father. undecided
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by purples25(f): 3:52am On Jul 30, 2023
BanyXchi:
oh I see, abj is also cosmopolitan. And a lot of ibo women like YM right?

Yeah I hear of that a lot too.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by obyno82: 4:42am On Jul 30, 2023
BanyXchi:

I know you are pained at it, but admit the truth.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Dotman2210(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

Let go of bitterness, it will do you no good.
To start with are you married?

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Dotman2210(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Let go of bitterness, it will do you no good.
To start with are you married?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by lanre316: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Yoruba men love Igbo women so much
They fantasize about fine Igbo Angels. Igbo girls beauty is extraordinary.

No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.

Yoruba women need to level up
No be juju.. igbo women are goddesses

As a Yoruba man, I have to agree with this bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kemadealadire(f): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2023
Na so, if your husband didn't wander around, how will the JuJu have worked on him May we not marry nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by BanyXchi: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Uptheante:

Yoruba women are the easiest. They Bleep even without money involved. Reason why most of your men prefer marrying outside while leaving their women to be fuucked by abokis & Igbo guys without ever having any desire to marry them
You're projecting here, Yoruba and northern women are culturally and religiously conservative. Again, even the blind leprous aboki will bed ibo women faster than his own. Run to any brothels in this country, shout Amaka and see short army of whorish ibo piglets running towards you. ibo women are std dispensers for a reason, no one marries them, they are just society rejects which are best used as cumrags. Even ibo men use their women as breeding machines in baby factories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.