Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman (50965 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by NaijaCowFarm: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
I just pity this woman, the only wy out is to go for a paternity test. If not, the man's property is already shared by him while alive. the lawyer is just waiting to pounce on it.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobicove(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Honestly speaking there is nothing fantastic about this sidechic undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 43Ronin: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
igbo girl use juju on yoruba man funny woman. your hubby tasted ofé aku, olugbu, oha, afang, her pussy and rest of mind. Yoruba men prick na community prick I am surprised you are holding brief for him. Also know that as a chairman he did not have only 1 side chick. Probably like this one more because her head and sex game was on check.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by nedekid: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

Sister, I know this people personally. This lady and the husband started life small, small. Both lawyers. She believed him him when he had nothing, just a skinny young man. She is chiefs daughter. Raised in a proper home, humble, as they struggled together. She will go abroad, work and use the money to buy equipments for her passion, tailoring. This man worked in one small cubicle of an office in one company in ogba. When kids started comming, the ladys parents house was where the kids will be dropped for days to allow the young couple free movement. There was no fantastic money then.
Overtime fate smiled in this family and they became wealthy, billionaires. The man, a perfect gentleman. Never knew he could add weight though as he was a slim fine man then, still handsome now.
Perfect family, just a mistake with that lady ie an affair. She hooked patanity of her second child on the man.
What do you expect his wife of over 30 years, marraige they had in their youth to do? Everything they own, they built together. Mind you, the wife too is a lawyer just as her husband.
Abeg, she should go all out, stick to her husband and make sure that lady does not destroy anything.
The man should make sure he makes a proper will protecting his family and domicile assets in trusts with his wife and kids as beneficiaries. If not, should anything happen to him, that intruder will fight them to the end.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Justbehave(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Money stops nonsense. All the women crying here that the woman didn't blame her husband should just shut up.

Na for only poor man body Una dey get mouth and power. If Davido,WizKid and 2face were not wealthy,non of their wives would have stayed.

You women should be ashamed of yourselves for the fact that we men with money are the price. Shikina.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by BanyXchi: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Yoruba men love Igbo women so much
They fantasize about fine Igbo Angels. Igbo girls beauty is extraordinary.

No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.

Yoruba women need to level up
No be juju.. igbo women are goddesses
Typical delusional human flesh-eating ibo. No one is fantasizing about your stinking diseases-infested transgender looking ibo women that fill up all our brothels. Don't compare your cannibalistic women to ours, which level up?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Justbehave(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
On how the scandal has affected her marriage, Mrs Ayeni said, “My marriage is standing solid. My husband’s love for me is not threatened, and he is not lost. My children are unmoved by the claim, and my husband has no children outside the three we have together.”

A good wife will always stand by her husband. See how she put the olosho in her place. Marry good wife and you will live long. God bless her.
Lol. Na money wey she no wan miss dey talk no be she

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
nedekid:

Sister know this people personally. This lady and the husband started life small, small. Both lawyers. She believed him him when he had nothing, just a skinny young man. She is chiefs daughter. Raised in a proper home, humble, as they struggled together. She will go abroad, work and use the money to buy equipments for her passion, tailoring. This man worked in one small cubicle of an office in one company in ogba. When kids started comming, the ladys parents house was where the kids will be dropped for days to allow the young couple free movement. There was no fantastic money then.
Overtime fate smiled in this family and they became wealthy, billionaires. The man, a perfect gentleman. Never knew he could add weight though as he was a slim fine man then, still handsome now.
Perfect family, just a mistake with that lady ie an affair. She hooked patanity of her second child on the man.
What do you expect his wife of over 30 years, marraige they had in their youth to do? Everything they own, they built together. Mind you, the wife too is a lawyer just as her husband.
Abeg, she should go all out, stick to her husband and make sure that lady does not destroy anything.
The man should make sure he makes a proper will protecting his family and domicile assets in trusts with his wife and kids as beneficiaries. If not, should anything happen to him, that intruder will fight them to the end.

And at the end you didn't blame her husband... So the husband ain't at fault ba?

Go all out on the woman or her husband...?
Make una dey calm down abeg..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by cococandy(f): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol
Kobojunkie:
Why do folks still feed themselves such cock-and-bull tales abeg! undecided
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by purples25(f): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.

I don't agree with everything here, but one fact is solid:

Yoruba men do love Igbo women. They love Igbo women with passion. They are obsessed with them. No offence, but those that especially want runs dealings and such, want nothing but Igbo girls. It's all around us. Embarrassingly, glaringly evident.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Antoeni(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
She Should Also Use Juju to Secure Her Husband Back

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by AareGaa: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

No be juju...

You brought your inferiority complex here.
They love to sleep with them as side chicks, since Ibo girls are promiscuous.
Remember how FFK slept with Ojukwu"s wife severally.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
advanceDNA:
She's in denial mode giving excuses on behalf of a community penis......."when u are almost nothing without a man's money"

See .....in this life...no forget to get money....as in...... plenty money.....
u will do wrong..yet ur victim will be giving excuses on ur behalf.... good riddance to bad rubbish ....someone u should give rat poison or hypertension iducing drugs

Davido ex Anita that rubbished Chioma.. collect bullshit suffering and smiling over millions..... hmmm
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by cococandy(f): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
That’s why you people like Nigerian marriage system. A marriage where the woman can invest this heavily, her time, her money, her body, her youth, everything!

and all she gets is to be at the mercy of the man. She’s sounding like an idiot because after 20-30 years she’s afraid of someone else coming to take what she worked for. If she wasn’t afraid she won’t put up with the blatant disrespect.

When you see systems set up to combat such unfair imbalances of power, y’all cry and call it emasculation. Ngwanu

nedekid:

Sister know this people personally. This lady and the husband started life small, small. Both lawyers. She believed him him when he had nothing, just a skinny young man. She is chiefs daughter. Raised in a proper home, humble, as they struggled together. She will go abroad, work and use the money to buy equipments for her passion, tailoring. This man worked in one small cubicle of an office in one company in ogba. When kids started comming, the ladys parents house was where the kids will be dropped for days to allow the young couple free movement. There was no fantastic money then.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2023
nedekid:
The man should make sure he makes a proper will protecting his family and domicile assets in trusts with his wife and kids as beneficiaries. If not, should anything happen to him, that intruder will fight them to the end
You are actually trying to get us to believe that this man and woman never had marital issues until this one particular gal came into the picture? Dig deep and you will find you know nothing except the story that you have conveniently accepted by yourself. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
cococandy:
That’s why you people like Nigerian marriage system. A marriage where the woman can invest this heavily, her time, her money, her body, her youth, everything!
and all she gets is to be at the mercy of the man. She’s sounding like an idiot because after 20-30 years she’s afraid of someone else coming to take what she worked for. If she wasn’t afraid she won’t put up with the blatant disrespect.
When you see systems set up to combat such unfair imbalances of power, y’all cry and call it emasculation. Ngwanu
A seriously damaged individual at that. How could any sane individual be telling this kain nonsense tales in the year 2023? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by BanyXchi: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
purples25:

Yoruba men do love Igbo women. They love Igbo women with passion. They are obsessed with them. No offence, but those that especially want runs dealings and such, want nothing but Igbo girls. It's all around us. Embarrassingly, glaringly evident.
Don't generalize us, how many Yoruba men do you know? Idk a single Yoruba that loves ibo with passion though some in Lagos might like them because they hook up with them and are promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
I swear I no suppose comment on this story but this is the most stupid story and submission I have read. No wonder her husband is sleeping around. First of all compare the two pictures of the two ladies. My fellow guys out there, as a man which will you pick? Granted the wife has aged but even looking at Mrs Biola Ayeni's posture in the picture, she has certainly "let herself go" This is typical Nigerian wives for you. I know some people will say men let themselves go as well with potbellies and all but you're forgetting that the dynamics are different and men are valued as providers in the society we live in.

Secondly, you can see that clearly this Mrs Biola Ayeni in her interview said she gave up her career to be a stay at home wife. On the other hand, the side chic Ms Alagwu was pursuing her career probably in the same Skye Bank her husband was CEO of. This is 2023 and women should not be giving up their career for anybody as housewife in the name of taking care of any kids. The man doesn't really value her anymore. If he needs any advice now about business work or otherwise, it is the side-chic he will go to since she is the one that is in the banking or legal industry. Before you know it, advice will enter lets meet at my country home in Epe before you know it she will be riding and banging the hell out of him. Succesful husband scarce outside. Isn't that what most of you ladies want now. Success by any means? Hypergamy is a bitch.

Thirdly, the Mrs Biola Ayeni is quite delusional. It's either she is delusional (which I doubt) or she has decided to take this stance to "protect her interests" . How can you say the child is not for your husband? Did you do DNA test? Or you're just "believed" what your husband told you. We all know your husband must be a serial womanizer and probably met a side-chic along the line that was a repeat customer and they had an affair and before you know it your husband loose guard and baby entered. Now you're saying they used juju on him. Juju ko, juju ni. If your husband sef no get for hand they follow woman up and down, the juju no go work. The way she dey defend her husband you go think him and Pope dey the same seminary.

Foruthly, the paid interview that Biola Ayeni went to do in Thisday. It's obviously paid PR from the Ayenis and spearheaded by the wife. If you read the interview very well and you even have small sense, you will know that it is a paid damage control.

Lastly, all this matter no even concern me except for the baby girl that has been born by the side-chic. Abeg make una go do DNA test. If I was the side-chic I will go and get a lawyer to fight for my right. What the f.cuk am I saying? Nigeria is a lawless country and the justice system is corrupt. You can't contest with these rich people in court and win. Last last, na Ms Alagwu and her baby girl go carry last. Shit is not fair. If na America ni, Mr Ayeni go pay child support tire. But it is what it is in naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Decarbonisation: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

undecided
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by cococandy(f): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A seriously damaged individual at that. undecided

And that’s why I don’t blame those who refuse to build together with the men. I’m as much as I personally prefer such system, I wouldn’t advice it for a woman existing in such an unfair system where she can do all that and her reward will be to “fast and pray” and hope he doesn’t decide to repay her with callousness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beverlyjean:

The man is the prize and not her... u can't forcibly over value your worth above the person that has more value .... the man is a celebrated billionaire, u will do same... cheating rules are for poor men ... Tinubu cheated countless times on Remi...she dint leave , today she is first lady

At bolded every woman CANNOT be like you, if you see yourself as worthless and valueless because of a man with money it's your choice which is fine, the beautiful thing is that you can't wish same for others, if money rule your world and is a standard for you to degrade yourself, ride on,

And cheating rules are not only for poor men, it is only an educated illiterate that will in this 21st century, think women are not divorcing their wealthy husband because he cheated, get enlightened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ceska:
It would have been better , if this woman had kept quiet. Now everyone knows how dumb she is.

This quote right here kiss
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
The wife is a good woman smiley
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by PopQueenAgency: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Wdym? They're fighting over money. Period.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yes, the girls are wild and the men's dicks mistakenly fall inside of them almost everytime. Brilliant! undecided

@bolded
Kobo you won't kill me 🤣😂

PopQueenAgency:

Wdym? They're fighting over money. Period.

Nah idont so... But ask yourself who is really fighting who..

The wife or the husband's MOST PREFERRED?

Adaobi is a lady of class(don't ask me how iknow) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by purples25(f): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
BanyXchi:
Don't generalize us, how many Yoruba men do you know? Idk a single Yoruba that loves ibo with passion though some in Lagos might like them because they hook up with them and are promiscuous.

Well that's my observation in areas and environments close to me. I'm not speaking for everyone.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Desusi: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
mymadam:
Is DNA dead and buried in Nigeria? Just asking undecided
So this is Adaobi picture? Hmmm,her picture speaks volumes. Where shall l start from..........
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Jman06(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dialpad:
Are you sure it was juju ?

Most of these girls out there are wild
And some men crave those wild girls even though they may pretend in public.

See, I can bet that the Alagwu lady never used any juju on the man but just some bodily packaging and wild bedmatics. It is well with men o
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Omoawoke2(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Adaobi should leave Yoruba men alone.

They don’t have billionaires in anamabra?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by 12inchess: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
purples25:

You don't have to bring tribalism to every topic. It could have well been a Yoruba lady or even Edo or Delta. It doesnt matter. Don't be myopic

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jman06:
And some men crave those wild girls even though they may pretend in public.
See, I can bet that the Alagwu lady never used any juju on the man but just some bodily packaging and wild bedmatics. It is well with men o
What will bedmatics? Abegi make una no dey spew that trash. Na the same missionary many men dey do for home dem dey do with their sidechicks. So dead that nonsense abeg! undecided

The long and short of most affairs is lust and lack of self-control. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.