Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman (50943 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

How does that answer my question?

Ask again naah...!!
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

Ask again naah...!!

How does that answer my question?

How is "Anita" Davidos ex?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by leanonme82: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Yoruba men love Igbo women so much
They fantasize about fine Igbo Angels. Igbo girls beauty is extraordinary.

No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.

Yoruba women need to level up
No be juju.. igbo women are goddesses

Akeredolu didnt get this memo. His igbo wife keeps crying everyday about his yoruba sidechic.

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
with that neckless this lady is definitely into voodooangry
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Classicals: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Later they will say working class girls are not also into hookup

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by stormborn28(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

As e dey pain them e dey sweetest us.. As e dey sweetest us e dey pain them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by odunH(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omihanifa:
I really pity Mrs ayeni undecided See the way she's now sounding stupid all in the name of defending a man grin

As for Adaobi Alagwu well done ( ogbologbo)
You defend whatever you want to defend whenever it favors you. When it was Davido time when he impregnated Anita. Everyone was supportive of Chioma and abusing Anita. Why are people like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Yankee101: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Toke Makinwa was his side chick too
Wetin she use?
Wahala dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by odunH(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

You don't have sense... A virtuous woman coming to public to cast her family issues

Again you no get sense... Would have tagged your mum harlooot but I got respect for my gender except those that chose to behave like Men(senseless beings)
I am sure you are one of those supporting Chioma against Anita when it was all over the internet that Davido impregnated Anita. People of Double standard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Lanre1st(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

Another runs girl spotted.

She did not defending her husband infidelity, she said "the lady is her husband paid runs girl" , should remain as runs girl and never use a child to tie herself to her husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by bigtt76(f): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nor bi diabolic means ....de geh de give de man things you nor de fit give am cheesy cheesy cheesy

dre11:
My husband’s “runs girl” used juju on him, says wife of defunct Skye Bank chairman Tunde Ayeni

Tunde Ayeni, the former chairman of the defunct Skye Bank, is the subject of a messy paternity scandal involving his former mistress, Adaobi Alagwu.

https://gazettengr.com/my-husbands-runs-girl-used-juju-on-him-says-wife-of-defunct-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni/

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Icrave4u:
What problem? Did he force the lady on himself? She knew he was married and still agree to date him not the guy fault pls.Abeg allow men to breath!
Hahahahah, I still maintain my stand, even if the lady forced herself on him, he shouldn't have consented to her tricks.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by InvertedHammer: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

/

Facts don’t care about feelings.

Women fought because of a man. Women are fighting because of a man. And women will continue to fight because of a man.

All that fight has nothing to do with the man. They are fighting for his resources.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
bigtt76:
Nor bi diabolic means ....de geh de give de man things you nor de fit give am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like what? If a man pays one woman 40,000 to buy her time and attention while he refuses to pay his own even half of that to make her agree with him, what has he gained? undecided
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by achimendy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

That waste you call westernlove feeds you, without him you and your Nigerian sisters will go hungry. So don't be surprise when they fight over a man , they're only fighting for survival.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MadarasBlade(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Pains

It can't be my turn, cos it will never happen to me, for you, your wife will cheat or is cheating on you, while you ignorantly continue to lick his spèrm in and on her.

See this idiot, giving an advise you can't take yourself. I wonder which man ended up with with an uncouth and unfortunate woman like you.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Tizu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mrs Ayeni where were you when your husband was sleeping with the so called runs girl?
Your shameless admittance that your husband knack the said woman is enough to believe that he is the father of the child.
Or are you indirectly telling us that your husband is impotent and can't father a child including the three you claim you have with him?
Madam please trade with caution.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
MadarasBlade:

My mother is an idiot, giving an advise she can't take herself. I wonder which man ended up with my mother an uncouth and unfortunate woman like her

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by bonnyhope: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Everyone cannot be like your mother that rely on a community diick to feed.

You are a "USED" harlot
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
bonnyhope:

My mother is a "USED" harlot

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by jimcaddy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Many men don't have sense. Once they see toto like this and big yansh, their brains have turned upside down. They will jazz you like mumu and pin someone else's child on you. Honestly men you need to do better. You are not representing well.. you are disgracing us.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by bonnyhope: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Fixed.

You are a retired OLOSHO who is bittered
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
bonnyhope:

My mother is a retired OLOSHO who is bittered

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MadarasBlade(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Fixed.

Such a loser, some men end up with nonsense. Lol
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Such a loser, some men end up with nonsense. Lol

Like your mother.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by BENEAMATA: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Before nko ? You think ordinary hand dey hook big fish like a married bank chairman .
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Mercy2006(f): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Yoruba men love Igbo women so much
They fantasize about fine Igbo Angels. Igbo girls beauty is extraordinary.

No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.

Yoruba women need to level up
No be juju.. igbo women are goddesses
when you tribalistic lots finish fooling yourselves, let us know.

Her husband sees better fine Igbo woman, you said?

Even in her old age, Mrs Ayeni still beat her hands down in beauty. I wonder how stunning she must have looked in her 20s.
I have known you here to be highly tribalistic

The way you people turn things tribal and turn around to call us tribalistic is shameful you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Mercy2006(f): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
odunH:

I am sure you are one of those supporting Chioma against Anita when it was all over the internet that Davido impregnated Anita. People of Double standard.
The people dragging Mrs Ayeni were the same set of people who supported chioma against Anita.

Talking about double standards!
I am not surprised though, na dia way!
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MadarasBlade(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Like your mother.

I don't have time for insults, but if you're married, then it means that your husband isn't bright. Who ends up with a worthless and uncouth thing like you, what do I know, two foolish people enjoy each other's company.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Beverlyjean(f): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You are the delusional and mentally unstable one, be proud of your worthless, useless and valueless self since money from a man is the basis of your existence,

It's funny how even most comments from males on here that has sense see the stupidity of the wife, but you, a beaten down pickmesha, choose to capitalise on me, a female, to prove your baseless point, lol its a pity but not a surprise, when akamu and leaking matter makes up 99% of your brain.

I don't argue with Peasants like u that only engages in cheap prostitution... u are of no value to humanity
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beverlyjean:
I don't argue with Peasants like u that only engages in cheap prostitution... u are of no value to humanity
Which one is cheap prostitution and expensive prostitution abeg! grin
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Beverlyjean(f): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which one is cheap prostitution and expensive prostitution abeg! grin

A Cheap prostitute like her is what they call ashawo kobo kobo .... with 500 naira, they are good to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.