Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman (50942 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
Men are never at fault, they're innocent victims that can easily be manipulated or "jazzed" into doing things against their will.
Yes, according to the Nigerian woman, their men are ret-ards. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Their problems. The man should go for DNA now

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by HaneefahRN(f): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Or you just have a man that has no self control and his wandering has created a mess. The way she avoided blaming the husband for his actions. Some men can and do spend loads on side chicks and Oloshos for 'five min pleasure' even if it means their children will not have their school fees paid or starve. She should continue being in denial..

Don't quote me if you are sick in the head

5 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Goodman2023: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
She did not use any juju...madam when last you suck him Dickkk or play with the nipples ?

When last you bend for doggie ?

This thing is not juju...

4 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by OdefaGirl(f): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
This woman is just giving herself High BP..... See as she's defending her husband, DEFENDER OF THE GODS. Why not a DNA test to prove it. Your marriage is standing strong indeed, if Adaobi is even the only one.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Goodman2023: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
HaneefahRN:
Or you just have a man that has no self control. The way she avoided blaming the husband for his actions. Some men can and do spend loads on side chicks and Oloshos for 'five min pleasure' even if it means their children will not have their school fees paid. She should continue being in denial..

Self control kill you there

She did not use any juju...madam when last you suck him Dickkk or play with the nipples ?

When last you bend for doggie ?

This thing is not juju...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by debeginin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kayan mata things.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MICVOCT(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
When a smart, decent, beautiful, charming and wise lady/woman lays hands on anything resourceful, ordinarily it's always like magic.

Set aside kon add "juju", real one to be precise....then you would realized "ordinary brain" would serve as a complications and confused everything.

Let all things be done decently and in order; and in any situation you are, fortify yourself to avoid a stroy that touch in the long run.

Always be prepared.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
OdefaGirl:
This woman is just giving herself High BP..... See as she's defending her husband, DEFENDER OF THE GODS. Why not a DNA test to prove it. Your marriage is standing strong indeed, if Adaobi is even the only one.

She's definitely not the only one and the wife knows, she's only defending this one cos a child is involved, such shamelessness.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by doyin01: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

Get well soon....you obviously lack love...You lack fatherly love...no one should blame you...they should blame that your foolish father that made you always have problems with men everytime..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Heebo women are meant strictly for recreational purposes only.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Blackdisciple(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nothing other than DNA, or is the juju gonna change the DNA too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
HaneefahRN:
Or you just have a man that has no self control and his wandering has created a mess. The way she avoided blaming the husband for his actions. Some men can and do spend loads on side chicks and Oloshos for 'five min pleasure' even if it means their children will not have their school fees paid or starve. She should continue being in denial..
Many so-called married Nigerian women likely find that they have to sacrifice their very sanity in order to hold on to the delusion that is their reality. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Ayoola171(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
her husband had informed her that the child was not his and that she believed and would “stand by him anytime, any day.”

I salute her courage and her resolution. What a good woman.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MICVOCT(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
jeromestarks:
Brothers, this juju something is on the rise now oooo.

Men are not commiting again.
Men don't chase women for long again.
Men don't simp again.
So when a woman finds a man, she seeks diabolic means to hold him down.

I saw a video online where a girl literally told her boyfriend that she tied him down and he is not going anywhere.
The person recording them got shocked.

It was a life recording. No joke.

Girls are doing everything possible to have a man in their lives these days.

Isaiah 4:1 comes to mind.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Majesty7: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

Shut up! What do you know? You are seeing a virtuous woman protecting her home against harlots like you and you foolishly still believe you are smart. No matter what happened, the man has already apologized and reveal everything to his wife.

You and your harlots co can go to hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Menclothing: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
They won’t marry at prime age will be disturbing married men at old age with public Pusey
I can’t marry men without money later become public use

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Majesty7: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
tonicyril:
Eni ti ko niru Eni kolee moyi eni.

If to say u get one valuable man, u will fight over him, but how can u fight on what u don't have and seems u may never have??

I understand ur point jare

Who wan marry ashi?

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MICVOCT(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
Men are never at fault, they're innocent victims that can easily be manipulated or "jazzed" into doing things against their will.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Lord have mercy
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Beverlyjean(f): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:
When a woman knows her worth, she would not stoop so low to defend a dog, so stupid of the wife to defend a community diick and blame it all on juju, if reverse was the case, the community diick would have sent her packing.

The man is the prize and not her... u can't forcibly over value your worth above the person that has more value .... the man is a celebrated billionaire, u will do same... cheating rules are for poor men ... Tinubu cheated countless times on Remi...she dint leave , today she is first lady

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Emperormartin(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Side chicks fear women who despite knowing their husband is philandering still stick to their husband...

They only want a wife they can displace their marriage

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by HaneefahRN(f): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Many so-called married Nigerian women likely find that they have to sacrifice their very sanity in order to hold on to the delusion that is their reality. undecided
Delusion indeed. If it makes her happy good for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MICVOCT(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Don't quote me if you are sick in the head

❤️
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by succri(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na always juju dem dey use cheesy
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by layzie: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:
When a woman knows her worth, she would not stoop so low to defend a dog, so stupid of the wife to defend a community diick and blame it all on juju, if reverse was the case, the community diick would have sent her packing.

Period, u have said it all. Women, know your worth!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Hotfreeze: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
She's blaming blaming others for her husband's madness, never blaming him.

Just like those daft Monday slaves who blame others for the evil committed by their own children and kinsmen. Blame Tinubu, Buhari, DSS, Fulani, Yorubas, Asari, etc.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nonexisting1: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
On how the scandal has affected her marriage, Mrs Ayeni said, “My marriage is standing solid. My husband’s love for me is not threatened, and he is not lost. My children are unmoved by the claim, and my husband has no children outside the three we have together.”

A good wife will always stand by her husband. See how she put the olosho in her place. Marry good wife and you will live long. God bless her.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Ceska(f): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
It would have been better , if this woman had kept quiet. Now everyone knows how dumb she is.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Majesty7:

Shut up! What do you know? You are seeing a virtuous woman protecting her home against harlots like you and you foolishly still believe you are smart. No matter what happened, the man has already apologized and reveal everything to his wife.

You and your harlots co can go to hell

You don't have sense... A virtuous woman coming to public to cast her family issues

Again you no get sense... Would have tagged your mum harlooot but I got respect for my gender except those that chose to behave like Men(senseless beings)
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by rajiedreez: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
I don't think this woman is busy enough
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by iHateFraudsters: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
The man no tighten up na
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by frog12: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
you know these chairmen that can't take their eyes off beautiful women grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Igbo-Ora, Oyo Has The Highest Number Of Twins In The World / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.