Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,875 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman (50764 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by TheSuperX(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

What happened to Davido?

The cases you mentioned are flings. Tunde Ayeni had a sustained relationship with this lady
The man na mumu man, this one done pass juju, how would you live your own daughter to struggle and you are busy enhancing the life of a LovePeddler with her family?Omo Naija men too mumu because of towtow. 😂
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by GUNITGuy: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
purples25:

Sorry o, I don't mean to be tribalistic. I'm only saying what I have seen in my life. Maybe I'm biased. I'm not insulting Igbo ladies too, I admire them as the most beautiful amongst the tribes here.
Forget Juju am Yoruba Ibo ladies are the most interesting Ladies to hang with ..... Honestly speaking they just understand Men very well... They're good in the art that even a poor man will think he's rich and would not know when he gives the little he has to her and won't feel hes been cheated .....
It's my observation though
An Ibo lady could date 10 men and make each of them feel they're the special one ....They don't go about disparaging men even if he's broke this is what I have seen .......But a Yoruba lady can call another man in your presence to raise her ego and later start crying like this mummy above ....
They can't even do it with sense just the way this one is going about it she should get ready for a long time paternity battle ..
Concerning marriage ibos they seems to be more stable than YORUBAS this is a fact

Other tribes should learn from them regarding Marriage
They get sense wella for that one

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
Men are never at fault, they're innocent victims that can easily be manipulated or "jazzed" into doing things against their will.
Hmm. Very deep. But I don't totally agree. Some men are just plain stupid.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Chronosvineberg(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is weak for a response. lipsrsealed

Who are you again?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You will fight for the one you both slaved together in love to get to where that man is today and that marriage is today. Trust me, you will fight. The only way you can not do so is if you have not slaved with him to get your union to that stage and that man is a serial love peddler. This woman is defending a man she knows, loves and had toiled together with. No woman in the world will throw all that away for a random mistress of her embattled husband. They have 3 grown up children together and probably grand children too.

They are stuck together for ever o. In fact, that woman's fury ehn, is perhaps a child's play to your own sef because I know when ladies like you fall in love with a man that truly earned your heart, you will bark, bite and fight for what's yours!

Fighting for a man you toiled together? But her had the guts to cheat on me?

Since he didn't think bout days we struggled together then why should I?

Men are promiscuous in nature y'all keep hiding under the guise that you are polygamy in nature(crazy tales)

Tag me a coward but iwill never fight for who is cheating/cheated on me

Men could have a Rihanna but cheat on her with jeniffa(just painting a picture no lady is lesser)

Ihate it when ladies bring their marital issues to the Internet...

Mrs ayeni just played cheap and again iknow adaobi the lady got level.. so level for Mrs ayeni na insecurity just dey worry her...

::::Hope I was polite enough with my post kinda dead on heaven dust rn::::

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Exceed15: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
Which juju? Men decide to Walk away to a place they will find peace.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Hassanmaye(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
dre11:
My husband’s “runs girl” used juju on him, says wife of defunct Skye Bank chairman Tunde Ayeni

Tunde Ayeni, the former chairman of the defunct Skye Bank, is the subject of a messy paternity scandal involving his former mistress, Adaobi Alagwu.

https://gazettengr.com/my-husbands-runs-girl-used-juju-on-him-says-wife-of-defunct-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni/

I came in peace with the fact that as a man if you can't keep your third leg or be decipline you will die young.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by isabi2lof: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
DNA test will solve this long talk undecided

And y'all are educated , I see Continue making excuses for him , he has remembered you now because everything has been blown out of proportion, looking for who to be by his side , wait and let the matter die down first and see if he has changed for good ..

The reward for an understanding woman in
Nigeria is 2nd wife or multiple side chicks ..

Yours came with a child , double reward you got 😏😏
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by emperor4love(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Wen efcc come e go explain tire not ur work maam
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

What happened to Davido?

The cases you mentioned are flings. Tunde Ayeni had a sustained relationship with this lady

This is the only time Iwould agree with you on this forum... After today it won't happen again

Do have a lovely Saturday Lexy
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Komu1048(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
cococandy:
That’s why you people like Nigerian marriage system. A marriage where the woman can invest this heavily, her time, her money, her body, her youth, everything!

and all she gets is to be at the mercy of the man. She’s sounding like an idiot because after 20-30 years she’s afraid of someone else coming to take what she worked for. If she wasn’t afraid she won’t put up with the blatant disrespect.

When you see systems set up to combat such unfair imbalances of power, y’all cry and call it emasculation. Ngwanu

U r always pained wen some wise women won’t allow u have ur turn on a rich man’s money
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Forumobserver12(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
dawnomike:
Wahala part 3

From Madams statement, I doubt if she's interested in knowing the truth through a DNA test, she's living in denial pretending that it nothing happened...

As for the Adaobi AKA "small girl with big God' why can't you wait for your own man instead of looking for ready made man to maintain your fake lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
sukkot:
grin
Dayuummmmmm shocked
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kei144(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Men are promiscuous in nature y'all keep hiding under the guise that you are polygamy in nature(crazy tales)

Men could have a Rihanna but cheat on her with jeniffa(just painting a picture no lady is lesser)

Mrs ayeni just played cheap and again iknow adaobi the lady got level.. so level for Mrs ayeni na insecurity just dey worry her...

Even Hillary Clinton stands with Bill clinton when people accuse him of infidelity.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by isabi2lof: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Na real insecurity dey worry am , man wey dey treat you like trash , even though I no get money , but my carriage , I no fit trade am for anything..

How many times her husband don fight for her , the man go surprise her again with another woman, I no their type , their husbands don see dem as mumu , na small girl wey no reach her first born , the man go bring come , make she treat her Bleep up..

Men no dey like to dey with women wey dey mumu or gentle gentle, but to dem , dem think say wetin men like be that..
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kei144(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Forumobserver12:

From Madams statement, I doubt if she's interested in knowing the truth through a DNA test, she's living in denial pretending that it nothing happened...

As for the Adaobi AKA "small girl with big God' why can't you wait for your own man instead of looking for ready made man to maintain your fake lifestyle

Adaobi is used to that way of life. I doubt if she could operate in a typical marriage environment.

https://newsheadline247.com/go-to-hell-tunde-ayenis-side-chick-adaobi-alagwu-berates-him-for-insisting-on-dna-test-for-love-child/
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
TheSuperX:
The man na mumu man, this one done pass juju, how would you live your own daughter to struggle and you are busy enhancing the life of a LovePeddler with her family?Omo Naija men too mumu because of towtow. 😂

cheesy grin I read a story that the girl is a runs girl and she was a side chick to one of his friends before he enticed her from him. See the kind of low life the guy brought himself so low for
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by AlwaysPositive: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
dre11:
My husband’s “runs girl” used juju on him, says wife of defunct Skye Bank chairman Tunde Ayeni

Tunde Ayeni, the former chairman of the defunct Skye Bank, is the subject of a messy paternity scandal involving his former mistress, Adaobi Alagwu.

https://gazettengr.com/my-husbands-runs-girl-used-juju-on-him-says-wife-of-defunct-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni/

Person talk say no be him get the children, Una dey here dey shout DNA.

We must all learn our lessons by force
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Yoruba men love Igbo women so much
They fantasize about fine Igbo Angels. Igbo girls beauty is extraordinary.

No be juju...
Her husband see better fine Igbo woman wey Sabi cook sweet food come get sweet pussy join.

Yoruba women need to level up
No be juju.. igbo women are goddesses

Very very true. I'm experiencing it now with a very beautiful Imo state lady. I sware Igbo ladies too sweet

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Obaaderemi2: 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

Which juju? She's saying nonsense and she is suffering from low self-esteem. Her husband cheated on her because he wanted adventure.

These things have been happening since the beginning of time. No matter how much you try to satisfy some people they just will fling it at your face then come back to console you with silly explanations.

The earlier she realizes her husband doesn't deserve her the better. Same goes for valueless women who cheat. That's if she had been loyal and faithful herself.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Uptheante(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
BanyXchi:
Typical delusional human flesh-eating ibo. No one is fantasizing about your stinking diseases-infested transgender looking ibo women that fill up all our brothels. Don't compare your cannibalistic women to ours, which level up?
You dey lie bro. Every day, we keep on seeing Yoruba men begging & pleading to have Igbo women. They grovel & cry for Igbo women, some even sell their inheritance just to have a taste of Igbo women grin.
This is because Yoruba women ain't attractive to them. I know even you, may be wanking due to erotic thoughts about Igbo girls grin.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Beverlyjean(f): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:

At bolded every woman CANNOT be like you, if you see yourself as worthless and valueless because of a man with money it's your choice which is fine, the beautiful thing is that you can't wish same for others, if money rule your world and is a standard for you to degrade yourself, ride on,

And cheating rules are not only for poor men, it is only an educated illiterate that will in this 21st century, think women are not divorcing their wealthy husband because he cheated, get enlightened.

U are very delusional... either u are mentally unstable...get married first b4 contributing on these type of topics
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Komu1048:

U r always pained wen some wise women won’t allow u have ur turn on a rich man’s money
Mmm. That’s what it is

I’m dying to be some rich man’s side piece
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by smasher1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why do folks still feed themselves such cock-and-bull tales abeg! undecided

Because she is not truly educated. Education and Godliness wipes away such ideas. And such perception only works on those who believe in it.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Moniya4Real(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
WARNING!!!This is why Christian men should try as much as possible to be filled with the Holy Spirit before wealth and fame comes.. According to the woman, money , above all things makes a man misbehave
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by finallybusy: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I know of couples who were married for longer than that and when they finally opened up to reveal the truth of their relationship, even those close to them were stunned by the truth behind the union. undecided

That you have been married for at least 20 years does not mean you are wiser or more knowledgeable than most where relationships are concerned. All it simply means is that you have been married for at least 20 years... the end. undecided
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by tjdaddy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=124735372] sad

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

Aunty minister for women's strength,right and nonsense...
Well done o....
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by bonnyhope: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

You wrote this out of bitterness that men are not looking your side because you have no value
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
tonicyril:
Eni ti ko niru Eni kolee moyi eni.

If to say u get one valuable man, u will fight over him, but how can u fight on what u don't have and seems u may never have??

I understand ur point jare
you really finish feminist candidlady...
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by bonnyhope: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:
When a woman knows her worth, she would not stoop so low to defend a dog, so stupid of the wife to defend a community diick and blame it all on juju, if reverse was the case, the community diick would have sent her packing.

The same community dick you rely on to feed yourself.

Hypocrite...shm..m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / If Your Husband Finishes Cheating, Give Him Food — Life Coach, Simi Reacts / Nostalgic Throwback: How 80s And 90s Kids Looked Like During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.