Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman (50962 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by nedekid: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

What happened to Davido?

The cases you mentioned are flings. Tunde Ayeni had a sustained relationship with this lady
All is still mistake sha.
When you plan fling, but persin throat hook there.
My paddy sef, it was God that saved him when one hooked him for close to 5 years.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Majesty7:

Shut up! What do you know? You are seeing a virtuous woman protecting her home against harlots like you and you foolishly still believe you are smart. No matter what happened, the man has already apologized and reveal everything to his wife.

You and your harlots co can go to hell

@ bold:

We need a 'Nigerian' dictionary. When a 'Nigerian' man throws in 'good wife', 'virtuous woman' etc, know it is a woman who has accepted their bullshit and decided to hold them unaccountable. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Tundex911: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ask ondo state first lady

If you know you know
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Calitoscassius(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Ihate it when women fight over men.. very low... Hades low!!!

Fighting over a waste called westernlove

If you feel she used juju on your man why not up the juju you used to get him in the first place..

Women like this disgust me angry undecided

See the woman defending her husband infidelity codely... Iswear it was a single father that raised this woman no doubt

It is morronic, isn't it? grin she has failed to keep hold of her husband and she is blaming it on some nonsense called juju.

The sidechick has given the man good sex and some TLC that's all. Rather than find out why her husband is cheating or querry her husband she is blaming the sidechick and juju. She is an ignorant morron.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
bonnyhope:

The same community dick you rely on to feed yourself.

Hypocrite...shm..m

Everyone cannot be like your mother that rely on a community diick to feed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Mercy2006(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Read what you wrote again...
Makes no sense to me
Maybe you meant Mrs ayeni

🗑️

Itotally get your point.... But do you know ada is got more juice and class compared to Mrs ayeni who is dying to defend her so-called marriage..

She feels at the end she got lot to lose...

Again idont believe in hexing a man just to have him for yourself..

Men are actually cheap and easy to get(discussion for another day)
How do you know She got more class than Mrs Ayeni?
What do you know about Mrs Ayeni?
The only thing that I can see going for the girl is her youth.
She will have more strength than the Mrs on bed, that's all.
Mrs Ayeni, going by their pics here sef is finer than the girl even as old as she is.
I am sure when she was that side Chick's age she was a bombshell.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy2006:
How do you know She got more class than Mrs Ayeni?
What do you know about Mrs Ayeni?
The only thing that I can see going for the girl is her youth.
She will have more strength than the Mrs on bed, that's all.
Mrs Ayeni, going by their pics here sef is finer than the girl even as old as she is.
I am sure when she was that side Chick's age she was a bombshell.

Believe me you Iknow adaobi deep and personally..
Mrs ayeni is so insecured

Iwont argue with you auntie

Do have a lovely Saturday smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Professorcplus(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yes, according to the Nigerian woman, their men are ret-ards. lipsrsealed
I wonder if you ever have friends and family circles offline because, you would be ouyof place.

Maybe you are neither male nor female self. Go back and read the post from the perspective of the woman maybe sense would fall on you.

A woman that knows what it means to have a high value successful man with three children would never allow a strange woman to compete with her.

A good woman player wey dey game should know better.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are very delusional... either u are mentally unstable...get married first b4 contributing on these type of topics

You are the delusional and mentally unstable one, be proud of your worthless, useless and valueless self since money from a man is the basis of your existence,

It's funny how even most comments from males on here that has sense see the stupidity of the wife, but you, a beaten down pickmesha, choose to capitalise on me, a female, to prove your baseless point, lol its a pity but not a surprise, when akamu and leaking matter makes up 99% of your brain.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by nedekid: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Read what you wrote again...
Makes no sense to me
Maybe you meant Mrs ayeni

🗑️

Itotally get your point.... But do you know ada is got more juice and class compared to Mrs ayeni who is dying to defend her so-called marriage..

She feels at the end she got lot to lose...

Again idont believe in hexing a man just to have him for yourself..

Men are actually cheap and easy to get(discussion for another day)

"Itotally get your point.... But do you know ada is got more juice and class compared to Mrs ayeni who is dying to defend her so-called marriage.."

Hmm, have you seen Mrs Ayeni, a lady in her mid 50 still looking beautiful fit and trim. She has kept mute up till now. What more shows her pedigree?
Are you aware the ada is alledged to be her daughters mate, as in they were school mates.
Anyway, how will you personally handle this issue assuming you are in madams shoes?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Coldie(m): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
DNA test dae na. Y the too much talk
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by MadarasBlade(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jovialjune1:
When a woman knows her worth, she would not stoop so low to defend a dog, so stupid of the wife to defend a community diick and blame it all on juju, if reverse was the case, the community diick would have sent her packing.

When it's your turn, you can pack out.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Mercy2006(f): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Believe me you Iknow adaobi deep and personally..
Mrs ayeni is so insecured

Iwont argue with you auntie

Do have a lovely Saturday smiley
I am not arguing with you either.

You claim you know Adaobi personally, but do you know Mrs Ayeni personally to conclude she is insecure and has no class just because she chooses to support her husband publicly ( though I believe she is stupid to do that anyway)

I hope you didn't say all that you said on the front page based on their tribal differences sha? because we saw how all of you people dragged Judy and Davido's baby mamas mercilessly but y'all are saying something different now because the woman in question is Yoruba and the side chick is Igbo.

Just asking though!
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
lexy2014:

How is "Anita" Davidos ex?

Oh... is Davido a married dude still dating her... u tell me??
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2023
MadarasBlade:

When it's your turn, you can pack out.

Pains

It can't be my turn, cos it will never happen to me, for you, your wife will cheat or is cheating on you, while you ignorantly continue to lick his spèrm in and on her.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
nedekid:

"Itotally get your point.... But do you know ada is got more juice and class compared to Mrs ayeni who is dying to defend her so-called marriage.."

Hmm, have you seen Mrs Ayeni, a lady in her mid 50 still looking beautiful fit and trim. She has kept mute up till now. What more shows her pedigree?
Are you aware the ada is alledged to be her daughters mate, as in they were school mates.
Anyway, how will you personally handle this issue assuming you are in madams shoes?

You sound way too sensible to have kid printed on your moniker (no offense intended) wink

Somehow in your post IStill feel you are defending madam ayenis husband ...(usually Idont engage in back and forth on this platform ) undecided

Would blame ada that ayenis husband finds her way attractive?

Here in Abuja Ihave seen men old enough to be a lady's granddaughter having an affair (no cap) ... Would you blame the girl or the crazy man who chose to be with somome old enough to his daughter (shoot... My dad sef get him own for body)

Again Mrs ayeni is being insecured and you know this...

Why blame me when your man won't let me breath(and who doesn't wanna breath)

Mrs ayeni should just secure the future of her kids that is the only advice Igot for her...

And yeah compared to current state of Mrs ayeni she got nothing on Ada (no levels)

the sooner you fault her promiscuous husband the quicker this discus will be over smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
A common recurring event in life. My thoughts:

1. I wouldn't rush to say it is lack of self-esteem plaguing these women. Nor would I say it is because they have nothing 'going' for them. Beyonce 'forgave' Jay-z, wrote a Kumbaya song, did an interview how she wants to 'break' the yoke of divorce in her linage & had twins for him. Hillary Clinton defended her husband during his affair as a president and allegedly bullied the side-chic. We have Cardi-B who forgave her wandering man several times & Married him. Oby Ezekwezili is rumoured to treat her husband's sidechics till they run far. Perhaps after a while, they decide that chasing away sidechics is better than staying alone or starting afresh

2. Mrs. Ayeni shouldn't have given this interview. Her desperation makes her sound very stupid.

3. I am amused each time I see 'independent' boss ladies who do not 'need' a man sharing other women's men with them. I am sure this lawyer if interviewed would tell you how she doesn't need a man and concentrating solely on her business grin

4. Men & Women are different hence have their own peculiar 'advantages & disadvantages'. A man can desecrate his marriage bed all through the marriage and the woman looks on. Then she waits until he has lost his strenght and abandon him then NL boys would start to postulate nonsense. Some would poison him slowly for years and after his death flex the little time they have left with the properties left behind. Some would secretly have affairs by the side while dancing 'my husband, my husband'. Some would abandon him on his sick bed. However each sex choose to deal in their life & marriage, they need to be aware that nature did not leave any sex hanging and while their payback might be different or at different times, this life is turn by turn.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by dominique(f): 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yes, according to the Nigerian woman, their men are ret-ards. lipsrsealed

True, Nigerian men are !mbeciles that can easily be contrilled sad
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by kayperry: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:
Men are never at fault, they're innocent victims that can easily be manipulated or "jazzed" into doing things against their will.

Wait until someone dear to you mistakenly eat pocohantas kunkortion undecided undecided

Any rich man/guy in Nigeria is a "potential victim"... 100%
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Forumobserver12:
■ From Madams statement, I doubt if she's interested in knowing the truth through a DNA test, she's living in denial pretending that it nothing happened...

As for the Adaobi AKA "small girl with big God' why can't you wait for your own man instead of looking for ready made man to maintain your fake lifestyle
The woman telling that story seems ready to believe her husband was raped by the sidechick sef! undecided
2. The man wey go after her, why him no dey content with his wife and children for house? undecided
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kei144:
■ Even Hillary Clinton stands with Bill clinton when people accuse him of infidelity.
And that is one of the many reasons why she never made it as president. Deep down people know that for what it is ... a fools move. undecided
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by TimiTamz1(f): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
Crazy things are happening. It serves him right tho.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
He caused it for himself, why dating another woman when legally married, this is how most men bring problem to themselves.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Candidlady: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mercy2006:
I am not arguing with you either.

You claim you know Adaobi personally, but do you know Mrs Ayeni personally to conclude she is insecure and has no class just because she chooses to support her husband publicly ( though I believe she is stupid to do that anyway)

Toor you believe she is crazy to bring her bed issues to the Internet... Now please define insecurity and someone who is scared... Ido not know Mrs ayeni(but iknow ada like craze) Idont wish know know a lady like her.. God forbid

Some who fights over a man

I hope you didn't say all that you said on the front page based on their tribal differences sha? because we saw how all of you people dragged Judy and Davido's baby mamas mercilessly but y'all are saying something different now because the woman in question is Yoruba and the side chick is Igbo.

Just asking though!

Iam not the tribalistic kinda a lady.. Iwont involve myself in davidos issues that one na special case

Mrs ayeni really act her low for her age compared to adas.. How old is ada fps lipsrsealed
She is busukne blaming juju for her slackness...

Auntie hope in my post ididnt show any form of disrespect...

We need to know that these genders tagged M are useless all of em

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

Oh... is Davido a married dude still dating her... u tell me??

How does that answer my question?
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by kayperry: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
cococandy:

And that’s why I don’t blame those who refuse to build together with the men. I’m as much as I personally prefer such system, I wouldn’t advice it for a woman existing in such an unfair system where she can do all that and her reward will be to “fast and pray” and hope he doesn’t decide to repay her with callousness

caro white blame them or not does it even matter, the book civilization & feminist detest so much says, "a wise woman build her home"

which system is fair, where a woman plant hersef in a man's life knowing after few years she is entitled to half of his property, a system were the man work all his life but fear and hopes his wife does not have a hormonal swing to call the cops to kick him out of the property he bought with his sweat

The confidence she has to come out is because she knows she built with the man, her pride cannot be submerged,.. wives like regina Ned, or chioma won't try these undecided

Nothing beats the pride you have over what you worked for
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Icrave4u: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
What problem? Did he force the lady on himself? She knew he was married and still agree to date him not the guy fault pls.Abeg allow men to breath!
mechanics:
He caused it for himself, why dating another woman when legally married, this is how most men bring problem to themselves.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Fira09(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
dominique:

True, Nigerian men are !mbeciles that can easily be contrilled sad
@Seun grin

Take a look at your employee post.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Mercy2006(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Omihanifa:
I really pity Mrs ayeni undecided See the way she's now sounding stupid all in the name of defending a man grin

As for Adaobi Alagwu well done ( ogbologbo)
I hope you commended Judy the way you applauded Ada?
If you dragged Judy in favour of May Edochie then you are a hypocrite.
Re: My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman by Fira09(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Candidlady:

We need to know that these genders tagged M are useless all of em
Your paternal father must be the head.

Bile object!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Flies Her Husband To Abu Dhabi For His 30th Birthday / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.