Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) (73346 Views)

UK Visa Refusal Letter / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by tete7000(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2023
All these epistles on top visa refusal. It is well with Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by vibbb: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2023
Nigeria reputation keeps collapsing because of bad leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Truth07: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2023
angry
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by BrickDevo: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2023
That's a lot
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Keemy88(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2023
There was a country called NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Kenmatt(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2023
"Na wetin Mmesoma the JAMB expert in figures falsification dey cause"

2 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by UHLmoving: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2023
Almiron:
Bursted
you think they don't know?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by mike272(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2023
Wow. This is a massive rejection. Even is your try to repackage other loose ends how can you tidy the part that Nigeria is a state in Economics crisis?

8 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by david22uu(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2023
but they didnt lie

2 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by chelsea1116(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2023
When grace speaks for u, nothing is impossible.

I ve never been a religious freak or tied to any pastor..i m a normal daily sinner who loves God.

I applied my first even schengen visa with a bank statement showing i earn 30k naira a month. It was my honest earning, i didnt try to manipulate the statement.

My visa was approved, it was in kenya(transit) they tried to come between my grace because they queried how is it possible that the first stamp in my passport is schengen but God pass them. That was how i escaped Nigeria.

It was very rough at first but now i earn btw 1.2 to 1.4m monthly legit.

I feel bad when i see people abroad discouraging those in Nigeria not to leave. Its wickedness.

If u find your way...japa..its worth it, US,UK, Australia, Schengen regions.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by bdon12: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2023
I hav been refused visa many times,bt this ur own is wicked.the profiling of ur country as a corrupt one is very funny n embarrassing.

Dont worry bro,canada deny my wife twice on top student visa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by NairaGPT: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut to much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.
bro shut up

2 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Inobeyourmate: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2023
Children of hate are already crying on this thread, one idiot said because they voted with sentiment, you are all pained because no he Obi dey power, at the end, Una go later die nii, nah everybody get hin own choiceor candidate, no be everybody go vote for yes daddy, Una no even get shame, if they are talking about tribalism, una suppose get mouth? Una dey craze, e dey pain Una niiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by sleeknaija(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2023
All this long epistle just because u want to deny someone a Schengen visa undecided.

Your application for a Schengen entry visa is refused.. The above sentence would have been better.

4 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Dimaya: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2023
Here's how people are getting stay papers in the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAiqIyuG0hM
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by highchief1: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2023
BigDawsNet:
If na visit forget it...

Pls Nigerians stop wasting your money if you are just a hustler trying to japa to EU, UK or US.. chancing of refusing the visit visa is high... rather save more and invest in Studies or work visa... those are ur best bet..

I hav spoke with an EU lady that even advice young Nigerians to stop applying for tourist visa rather studies...

May God help us all
taaaa there’s no country in the world I can’t get their tourist visa.na documentation matters bro.If u Dey see mad bank statement u go approve me sharp sharp.Show me one rich man they have denied visa.All my travels have been tourist visa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by nicho450(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I don't think it is well.
Just look at how they painted Nigeria.
I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.

On point!
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by CalmTravels: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2023
When we advise applicants to use experienced Travel & Tour Companies to vet, provide advisory or make applications on their behalf this refusal best exemplify it.

Calm Travels can destroy four of those valid grounds for this visa refusal by providing the best Consultancy that is foolproof.... in some cases with a little as $100 spending's in any of the Nordic country, that justifies your intension of visiting.

If you like load $100k in an account, it does not guarantee ownership, as Nigeria is now know as the forgery haven of Africa. The recent elections has proved it and escalations on the internet by LP followers that the announced president forged his identify (which might be true or false) has not helped the image of Nigeria one bit.

Very soon, it will start affecting a lot of other stuffs.

Try Calm Travels, it will save you a lot of headaches. We tell you the best time, strategic docs, attestations etc to plead your applications.

nlfpmod:
As shared by Balewa:

https://twitter.com/aprilbox/status/1685261318217981952?t=xXDd4Pp7B9-pVNJdvSsqdg&s=08

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Blaze14k: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.

How can we do that when we have an illegitimate president. Just the other day a presenter from South Africa said ECOWAS is now weak cos they a chairman who came into power illegally. So how do you think the world will see us while we pretend everything is ok?

6 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by laivwire(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2023
Babypal:
Reason student route is best

Until they block that one too. You forget these people can enact laws and policies within days and follow social media keenly.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by seunny4lif(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2023
This letter long oooh

It’s like they are ready for Nigerians.
They want to make Jakpa possible only by Student Visa, Marriage.
For visiting visa, you need to show better proof of having enough money like working as Bank Manager, Doctor or Politician grin or you child in that country is inviting you

4 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by jojothaiv(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2023
The Embassy also wants to highlight that trade in forged documents by private individuals and corruption in connection with the issuing of documents by the authorities is very common in Nigeria. Available country information indicates that the possession of a Nigerian id-document, even certified ones, does not guarantee the correct identity of a person. Many businesses specialize in issuing forged documents, and it is neither difficult nor expensive to obtain, for example a forged driving licence or other documents that in turn can be used to obtain for example a passport or birth certificate. According to investigations, there is a particularly brisk trade in forged documents in Benin City in Edo state (Country of origin information report Nigeria, March 2021, p. 42)

The above is a damming remarks, look at the way our image is been battered down to the point of the basic form of ID. It's shameful though and this black-painting will not go away anytime soon.

I'm sorry for what the OP have passed through, it's a wake up call for us as a nation to do better, we keep blaming our leaders while the leaders get picked from us.

DiamondPant:

The leadership doing part one while the led will also do the rest. The leaders didn't fall from heaven.

4 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Let them continue to deny us
Celebrating this news with a bottle of beer 🍺

After una don step into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism then the next thing una go dey find where una want hide una head

Una go know where....I love the fact that it was stated that the reason your were denied visa was because of economic situation of Nigeria

Who is us ,who is una undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Dirtydog: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Tinubu see what u have caused... Name thunder go hammer u o
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by debeginin(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut to much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.
Most Nigerians always look for who to blame for their problems.Nigerians please take responsibilities for your lives.

6 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by yinkeys(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Wetin concern political elites
You think they give a bullocks what average Nigerians are going through

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Blaze14k: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2023
sudeba:
Stay in your country, they would listen. Receiving embarrassment here & there. No place like home, we can do better if we work together joor.

You and who will work together?

2 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Nigeria keep doing the impossible then claim victim

Is that applicant really plan on spending just 2 weeks in faraway Sweden
u de mind am... Why not go visit Ghana or Togo...
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Barywhyte(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This is extremely sad! I'm dumbfounded to say the least. However, nothing can be done at this time. Tinubu cannot do this. A man that is himself accused of certificate forgery, perjury, drug dealing and who is unwilling to speak directly to these issues cannot, for all intent and purposes, carry out fundamental institutional changes that will send him to Gallo. This letter is a sad one o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by colizee(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2023
I sure say nah woman type this letter, and probably has been scammed by my yahoo boys grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by CalmTravels: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Stop wasting money applying for tourist visa. Nigerians living in Nigeria are considered not eligible, as those considered eligible have since gotten a 3rd traveling documents that grants them free access.

Try work. Keep trying work. I dont even advice student route these days. Use Business or work.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2023
jojothaiv:
The Embassy also wants to highlight that trade in forged documents by private individuals and corruption in connection with the issuing of documents by the authorities is very common in Nigeria. Available country information indicates that the possession of a Nigerian id-document, even certified ones, does not guarantee the correct identity of a person. Many businesses specialize in issuing forged documents, and it is neither difficult nor expensive to obtain, for example a forged driving licence or other documents that in turn can be used to obtain for example a passport or birth certificate. According to investigations, there is a particularly brisk trade in forged documents in Benin City in Edo state (Country of origin information report Nigeria, March 2021, p. 42)

The above is a damming remarks, look at the way our image is been battered down to the point of the basic form of ID. It's shameful though and this black-painting will not go away anytime soon.

I'm sorry for what the OP have passed through, it's a wake up call for us as a nation to do better, we keep blaming our leaders while the leaders get picked from us.

The leadership doing part one while the led will also do the rest. The leaders didn't fall from heaven.

Again

Who is we,
Who is picking,
And who tha 4urk iz us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.