Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) (73344 Views)

UK Visa Refusal Letter / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
THIS A BIG LESSON TO NAIJJA YOUTHS ON SOCALLED FASTLANE.
You take cordene and colo things to mess your brains,now you wan carry ya lunacy go corrupt oyibo land.
Kenya youths here are doing wonders coming of vocation schools and building solar panels making good living,inventing something and being useful to society.
NAIJA RESOURCES IS 1000TIMES BIGGER THAN KENYA,YET OYIBO PREFER KENYA.
NIGERIA PROBLEM IS THE DEARTH OF TRUST
TOO MANY YOUTHS ARE NOT RELIABLE IN NAIJA,THEY DUPE, DEDRAUD, SCAM,ETC
THEY COLLECT LOANS THEY DONT PAYBACK
THEY ENTER INTO CONTRACT THEY CANNOT HONOUR THEIR PART
THE SAME UNTRUSTWORTHY THING YOUNG PASTORS DO
MAKE UNA CHANGE UNA WAYS ,BUILD TRUST INTO NIGERIA SYSTEM AND THINGS WILL WORK angry

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
You take cordene and colo things to mess your brains,now you wan carry ya lunacy go corrupt oyibo land.
Kenya youths here are doing wonders coming of vocation schools and building solar panels making good living,inventing something and being useful to society.
TOO MANY YOUTHS ARE NOT RELIABLE IN NAIJA,THEY DUPE, DEDRAUD, SCAM,ETC
THE SAME UNTRUSTWORTHY THING YOUNG PASTORS DO
MAKE UNA CHANGE UNA WAYS ,BUILD TRUST INTO NIGERIA SYSTEM AND THINGS WILL WORK angry
worse is naija bad politicians, fake prosperity pastors,etc.that has polluted the youths.But is no excuse because youths can rise above those mediocre politicians instead of copying their evil examples.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Nononsense247: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
😃😃😃😃😃😃

I don't think it is well.
Just look at how they painted Nigeria.
I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.
Oga no dey blame government for everything na... People be crook for this country
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Nononsense247: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut too much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have been clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.
God bless you... Nobody fit help this country ... The citizen carry too many thieves and wicked souls
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Nononsense247: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol....

They're telling him his too poor to go develop the country after arranging documents full of lies...

I look at people that jus look for agent nd arrange Document for dem to leave the country is easy for someone who's made and have real evidence of wealth to leave this country....

Na why I dey always say na Northerner get evidence to leave the country pass imagine someone having 50acres of farm Land, Someone with 500cow applying for Visa dey know he has something at home he can't just leave like that...

That's why they're never desperate Abt leaving the country...
The southerner always believe they are better than those in the north ... I dey always laugh
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by delishpot: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
😃😃😃😃😃😃

I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.

They painted Nigeria or Nigerians painted themselves? Did they lie in any of those statements? Are Nigerians not doing worse? Na naija people paint themselves Biko.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by jimcaddy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 🤣. Shebi Nigerians are good at soiling our country's reputation, let them keep on soiling it. What Nigerians forget is that you can fool Nigerians in Nigeria, but you cannot fool the whites, as they are much more intelligent than us. We forge virtually anything in Nigeria, the institutions cannot even be trusted anymore. Nigerians should brace up as japa will only get harder because we have refused to do the right thing. Let's be United and fix Nigeria, iro, Nigerians with their selfish interests will not United to fix Nigeria. Rather they will be looking for money to run away. We run away from problems. That's what the average Nigerian does. We are effed up in this country, and until we do the right thing, we will continue to be effed up.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by sulaak(m): 1:56am On Jul 31, 2023
taiwotimitt:
This is sad. I believe 💯 that Nigeria would be a great nation very soon. One of the things we can do is to stay back and build our country and take it back from the political sycophant.

One of the ways in which can do this is to register our business and company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)

Nigeria will never be a great country
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by wowcatty: 5:43am On Jul 31, 2023
Why not invest the money farming?

You will have to start from scratch with all kind of shitty jobs anywhere you go.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by taiwotimitt: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2023
sulaak:

Nigeria will never be a great country

Either you like it or not Nigeria would be great
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2023
E don cast...

Na breakfast like this oo.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Enculer2: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2023
taiwotimitt:

Either you like it or not Nigeria would be great

With your drug Lords in power?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by pacespot(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
The only reason I can surmise for the refusal of this Visa is because of the country of origin of the applicant, and any Nigerian applicants applying for the schengen Visa must show that they are economically okay.

My advice to other Nigerians reading this is they must unite to build their country, don't let politicians divide you people. You see why that military coup in Niger Republic is necessary. These people take African resources to build their countries in Europe but won't grant access to Africans seeking visa to enter the region.

Africans must unite to build their countries.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by taiwotimitt: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Enculer2:

With your drug Lords in power?

I'm only positive about my country.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Karnice600: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Balewa:

https://twitter.com/aprilbox/status/1685261318217981952?t=xXDd4Pp7B9-pVNJdvSsqdg&s=08

What is he going to look for in a NATO country.
Abi he doesn't know that Russia loves Africa. He should aim for Russia. Putin is still looking for recruits.

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by flyinnizam(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
bdon12:

1st time 2021; reason was no enough funds and i do not satisfy i will return if granted visa.

2nd time same thing.No enough funds n i do not satisfy i will return.

Mind u d 1st time i sent pof wit abt 6mil ,included 25percent pension accessible by me frm pension managers n showed survey of house property i own in naija.

2nd time bank account pof 21mil account statement showing savings coming in for over 6 months sum up 21mil.included bigger property evaluation report n also included my payslips /employment letter.Added was a letter too by me explaining i wont be travelling wit wife n child bt will be sponsoring as i am working in naija.

Wit 21m pof this bastards still stated no enough proof of funds,also i did not prove enough that i will leave after studies.na my wife n kid apply.
This is crazy men. it's now a tin of luck. very difficult embassy but ur statement of purpose clearly stated u will leave. 21mil should be enough for master so is it masters?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by bdon12: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
flyinnizam:
This is crazy men. it's now a tin of luck. very difficult embassy but ur statement of purpose clearly stated u will leave. 21mil should be enough for master so is it masters?
No its 2 yrs diploma in child care education.$10k per yr fees
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by flyinnizam(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
bdon12:

No its 2 yrs diploma in child care education.$10k per yr fees
it's a perfect course to get work easily and now dollar rate is not smiling
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by saintruky(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Benresmy:

My brother Croatia is the surest plug now or Bulgaria to enter Europe as a japa means.

If u can't afford student visa

Which kind visa person go use enter Croatia when nor go tear pocket?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by UCHIHAmask: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2023
DiamondPant:
😃😃😃😃😃😃

Aren't you being silly? No offense!
You want a government who is accumulating illwealth from the country with it's self propagated impunity and corruption to figured this out an propel a good global image! Does it not mean, killing and ending it's own recklessness?

I get weak and downcast when I see youths calling for our government arms or politicians to take up a just course, can't it be likened to waiting for a raging fire 🔥 to quench itself?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Benresmy(m): 4:59am On Aug 03, 2023
saintruky:

Which kind visa person go use enter Croatia when nor go tear pocket?

Working visa is a good option
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Enculer2: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
taiwotimitt:

I'm only positive about my country.

Positivity does not cut it sadly.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by saintruky(m): 8:24am On Aug 08, 2023
Benresmy:

Working visa is a good option

Is it that easy to secure a legit job over there from Nigeria?

Any link?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:20am On Sep 04, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TOO MANY YOUTHS ARE NOT RELIABLE IN NAIJA,THEY DUPE, DEFRAUD, SCAM,ETC
THE SAME UNTRUSTWORTHY THING YOUNG PASTORS DO LIVE LARGER THAN THEIR REAL LIFE
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Originalsly: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
DiamondPant:
😃😃😃😃😃😃

How they painted Nigeria .... is it because of the leadership or the people? The one whose visa was denied is an example of what they are saying.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Eky29: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Yesooo
Work visa is the best but the question is how can one get the job?

quote author=Benresmy post=124844256]

Working visa is a good option [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.