Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) (73410 Views)

UK Visa Refusal Letter / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Uk Visit Visa Refusal Letter- Help Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by AareGaa: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Let them continue to deny us
Celebrating this news with a bottle of beer 🍺

After una don step into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism then the next thing una go dey find where una want hide una head

Una go know where....I love the fact that it was stated that the reason your were denied visa was because of economic situation of Nigeria

A friend of mine in Ghana told me before the election that if tinubu gets up to 100 thousands vote after what Apc, tinubu and Buhari brought upon us in the last eight years then it means we the masses are wicked

Stop wailing.
The greatest calamity was Peter Obi.
Thank God, we rejected him.
The tribe that messed up Nigeria's image abroad are the one complaining most online

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Chetas81(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

That's means you are saying no body for naija get conscience again?

Leadership is something that we can't just afford just to give to anyhow creature.

That's why some sane country are always very careful when it comes to appointing leadership. Because any mistake majority will surely suffer it like in Naija grin
what the Nigerian citizen do for fun here,is what the Singaporean do and enter prison, you must also understand that, the citizen of any great nation have limit of the way they do things, not in Nigeria and her citizen, you can see that anything possible in this part of the world
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Nobaga500(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Seriously?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Blazebond(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
When una work for social media na to dey talk rubbish about una country regularly,what where you all expecting?

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Welldone Sweden Embassy. Kudos!!!
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by melexchi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Serves us right, we too like scam, I know they will be blaming government when the reply clearly singles out the individuals on how they use fake everything just to enter a country, it's not a must to travel out, also it was pointed the account is not sufficient meaning they know u just wan enter their country, every country some Nigerians enter they mess it up then later blame the government, keep spoiling and blaming them, they can travel anytime they like but we all go dey, Solution, get enough money go for schooling, or build you skills apply for jobs there with ur skills they can fly you over, instead of looking for shortcut

3 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Jostoman: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut too much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have been clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

In everything we do we must apply stealing and corruption.
them say we too dey forge document for nigeria. See the way our leaders dey disgrace us with forgery.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Branduche: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by b4ball: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
We love shortcut too much in this country. Those blaming the government are with the worst character in their society.
Ordinary meter people have been clamoring for, when nepa bring meter come na every time dem dey catch those who bypass.

Because government is endemically corrupt! What is government? A reflection of people and vice versa. Weak institutions and not the people perse have helped entrenched corruption both at individual and institutional level.

You mentioned metering bypass, catch the individual, and the disco officials that caught him/her will throw a blind eye with as little as 5k. Arrest the individual and watch how he escapes justice at the courts via technicalities. Have you ever wondered why if you are caught with drugs in Asia, you are as good as dead? Because no technicality is going to white wash your crimes. A vessel with stolen crude was found on our waters, the arresting authority blew up the vessel to cover up. But even if you favored a thorough investigation, the culprits will still walk free on technicalities. Abba kyari has been granted bail and trust me, that’s the last you will hear of his saga!

What am I trying to say; government is endemically too corrupt, the people have began to reflect government in their everyday life due to economic hardship and alas the people are now the government. Sanity will therefore have to start from the top and not the other way round.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Timmi: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
After una don step into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism then the next thing una go dey find where una want hide una head

Una go no where....I love the fact that it was stated that the reason your were denied visa was because of economic situation of Nigeria

A friend of mine in Ghana told me before the election that if tinubu gets up to 100 thousands vote after what Apc, tinubu and Buhari brought upon us in the last eight years then it means we the masses are wicked

Baby girl...e nor get specific time I take dey drink alcohol...I dey drink alcohol anytime anyday twice on Sunday...i dey wake up in the midnight self drink beer...infact one vodka don dey table like this because of this news ...me must celebrate this news

Good for you, drink it up and while at it, have another shot to celebrate your genesis phone.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by SavageResponse(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Orubebe01:
After you people have helped in bringing this calamity upon us and you want to japa to a better country? Kole work o

Don't mind them, nobody is going anywhere
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Bluntemperor: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:

You have points Bro but Our Government -States, Federal and Local Govt- are not accountable for most of the Stealing!
They should shared most of the blames on why Nigerian Youths lives are being frustrated inspite of the Abundance because Govt at various levels failed woefully to provide basic things like - Agriculture,good Roads,rural development ( electricity and Water) , Employment for the Youths!etc.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Shantyken(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I don't think it is well.
Just look at how they painted Nigeria.
I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.

Not only Ghana I want Nigerians ban from every country but has government got to do with why d visa was denied.
1) dem say d guy no get anything that ties him to his mother state
2) say u get 30m for acc no means say u are stable financially. This implies that the money in ur acc na borrowing. Now that's corruption carried out between the applicant and bank staff. So if the applicant is appointed into official office, he will be corrupt.
3} forged and fake documents submitted

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by GENTLETEE(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Na wa o! This one fear me o!
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by BALLOSKI: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
tollyboy5:

This meter own is really heartbreaking and sad - it shows we're all corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by SavageResponse(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
them say we too dey forge document for nigeria. See the way our leaders dey disgrace us with forgery.

Where was it stated that it's only the leaders in Nigeria that forge documents?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Mountbatten: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is excellent news! People who go abroad with nothing to offer except becoming leaches to the government, whilst tarnishing what's left of the Nigerian name out there, deserve no sympathy.

Why would you want to leave Nigeria or your home country, if you are settled and established there? Unless you have an ulterior motive, there's nothing special about these other countries, as there's no food for the lazy man. It's not the land of milk and honey as bills dey choke too.

You're basically a pay check away from becoming homeless abroad if you don't have an established network. Same can't be said of Naija tbh.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Lumig: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I hope the leadership of Nigeria see this and take steps to re-project a cleaner global image.
If nothing is done, Nigerians will be barred even from entering Ghana in the nearest future.
We all have a lot of work to do, the common man inclusive
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by YourGFsnatcher: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Boss, the most painful thing is we still have Nigerians who still defend these thieves that have since been running down our country.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by AllenSpencer: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Is it a lie!

Nigerians are too loud! They cast everything.

Even in Nairaland, People advertise fake documents. Talking about how they beat the system abroad by cheating!

An average Nigerian is a talkative forgetting that, people are listening and reading.

And we quickly blame the government for woes that was caused by ordinary citizens.

We have been known for drugs, internet fraud, fake documents and visa violations, and not that we the baddest in all this things, we just happen to be the loudest.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by uuzba(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Babypal:
Reason student route is best
You will still carry your Nigerian Naira, sweat and labour and give white man, because you are his slave.
-
They never take people who NEED money.
They take people who GIVE money to them or Invest in their country.
That's how visa works
To him that already has, much more will be given. (Rich countries will get richer)
To him who has not, even what he thinks he has will be taken away from him and given to the other. (poor people and countries will suffer more)
Did you never read this in the Bible?
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
The only issue here is the mentioned of Nigeria the rest are normal
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by uuzba(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

That's means you are saying no body for naija get conscience again?

Leadership is something that we can't just afford just to give to anyhow creature.

That's why some sane country are always very careful when it comes to appointing leadership. Because any mistake majority will surely suffer it like in Naija grin
The way Nigeria is, it's looking like we need a dictator.
Somebody that will carry cane and FLOG the shit out of everybody to comply.
No discussion, no senate, no budget. Just daily flogging alone.
That's the time Nigerians will be humble.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by berryPee(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
The visa applicant should just GO TO COURT ASAP
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by millionboi2: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
chelsea1116:
When grace speaks for u, nothing is impossible.

I ve never been a religious freak or tied to any pastor..i m a normal daily sinner who loves God.

I applied my first even schengen visa with a bank statement showing i earn 30k naira a month. It was my honest earning, i didnt try to manipulate the statement.

My visa was approved, it was in kenya(transit) they tried to come between my grace because they queried how is it possible that the first stamp in my passport is schengen but God pass them. That was how i escaped Nigeria.

It was very rough at first but now i earn btw 1.2 to 1.4m monthly legit.

I feel bad when i see people abroad discouraging those in Nigeria not to leave. Its wickedness.

If u find your way...japa..its worth it, US,UK, Australia, Schengen regions.
lier keep deciving d gullible
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by computer0810(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
DiamondPant:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Dis is d doing of Nigerians giving the country bad image not d govt

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by aylipple: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Interesting.

MT:

No.

Even if they confirm you are qualified, that visa might not be issued. Ask me why?

Go and read travel advisories of all the western Nations. It is either level 3 or level 4. Level 3 advises their citizens to only travel to Nigeria on ESSENTIAL travel while level 4 states that their citizens SHOULD NOT TRAVEL to Nigeria

This means that if you get to your destination country, despite having ties in Nigeria, you can apply for asylum and it will be valid since they know the danger in going back to Nigeria. No Nigerians have control over that in as much as we continue killing, kidnapping etc.

Western nations do not want unnecessary bagggages as they are facing their own economic downturn.
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by computer0810(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Una go no where....I love the fact that it was stated that the reason your were denied visa was because of economic situation of Nigeria

Baby girl...e nor get specific time I take dey drink alcohol...I dey drink alcohol anytime anyday twice on Sunday...i dey wake up in the midnight self drink beer...infact one vodka don dey table like this because of this news ...me must celebrate this news

Between u and that ur friend I don't know who is more foolish
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by Lumig: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
vibbb:
Nigeria reputation keeps collapsing because of bad leadership.
not only because of bad leadership but the behaviors and attitudes of you and I that eat and drink from the table of corruption, thievery, cheat and forgery.
We all have a lot to do to resuscitate this country
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by LivingSage: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
You're blaming Tinubu.

Hope you're aware Benin City, Edo State was mentioned specifically as a red zone area for one of the reasons he was denied?

That's what you and your fraudulent ilks has caused, you soiled Edo State name.

There's no week Edo indigene like you is not sentence to years in prison for fraud.

That's what you're all known with as occupation yet you have gut to criticize government.
Don't you know you're a criminal angry
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by gabbytabby: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Na this kin rejection they vex me and it reminded me when my sister applied for student visa. The officer hardly asked them question but as her sponsor the officer went into a diatribe about me, my status, how I came to be abroad(all wrong) and based on that rejected her student application.

Unknown to him I was sitting right behind them. After collecting his letter of rejection, I bought big note responded back (appealed) fully and made sure to get it all typed up and delivered before I left Abuja same day.

By the time I emailed them a week later attaching all attachable a lady emailed back that she has been trying to get contact no for my sister to come and collect the visa.

When them set up collection centre to be collecting people money they knew all the rubbish they were stating about Nigeria kwo and their guidelines requires them to assess the individual not the country. The rest them say is history.

I even fit to question the adequacy of using him with the level of prejudice he holds about the country, his generalisation and his inability to follow law and guidelines.

di
nlfpmod:
As shared by Balewa:

https://twitter.com/aprilbox/status/1685261318217981952?t=xXDd4Pp7B9-pVNJdvSsqdg&s=08
Re: Why A Nigerian Was Denied Schengen Visa (Refusal Letter) by toprealman: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Balewa they tell you, you no hear,
You mama tell you, you no gree
Now the time don reach
Use your PVC wisely una no gree…
Uneva C. Anytin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / Angry Youths Hold β€˜pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.